The Schoolmarm

Story Info
My dirty little secret!
1.6k words
4.3
87.6k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer was over and I was excited about the kids coming back to school.

I teach in a one room school house that has students from their first year to graduation. Twenty kids are supposed to be in class this year, three more than last year.

The year is 1881 and I live in a small town in the Midwest. Teaching wasn't what I wanted to do with my life and I got here by a series of events. I wanted to have my own hat shop in New York City, but I fell in love with and married a US marshal and we were sent out west.

We were only here a year when he was killed during a shoot out with some outlaws. I found myself half way across the country with no one to support me and with little means to get back to the east coast.

The town fathers offered me the teaching position with room and board, if I agree to stay for two years. Not having much choice I agreed. As it turned out I really enjoyed teaching the children and they seemed to respond to me.

The school house is on the edge of town and just a short distance from it is a cute little two room cottage that I live in. I added enough female touches to it that it's very comfortable for me. Any major repairs are done by men from the town.

I've been able to save some money so I can move on someday, now not sure if I want to go back east or be more adventurous and head to the west coast.

My name is Gloria Nice, the students call me Mrs. Nice and everyone else calls me Gloria. Some of the men call me Miss Gloria, but not sure why. I'm 25 years old. I have long blond hair that I wear up. I've been complimented on my looks and my husband said people would go wild if they knew how good I looked naked. I miss that man!

A few of the local gentlemen have shown interest in me at church functions, but I think they're little intimidated by my education, since most of them had little or no formal education. I would never look down on anyone because of that as long as they were good hard working individuals. They'll dance with me and enjoy church picnics with me, but no one shows up at my door and picks me up and carries me to the bedroom and has their way with me. Not sure I would want it to go that far, but I do miss having someone make love to me.

I stay active helping my students and even teaching some of the adults one night a week at the community hall. I'm helping two men with their reading and two women with arithmetic. I teach Sunday school every Sunday morning. Not to sound conceited, but I would say I'm very well like and respected in the area.

I have one little dirty secret!

Not too far from my home runs a small stream with cool fresh water. After a hot summer day I would walk upstream approximately a half mile or so to a spot I fell in love with the first time I saw it. Trees surround a bend in the stream and there was a calm pool of water that was right under some over hanging trees. There was grass on the bank and it was out of sight of anyone that happened to be coming up stream or down. It reminded me of a brook I would swim in with my sisters when growing up.

I spend time there when possible, in the nude!

That in it's self is shocking enough, but one day there was prying eyes watching me.

I arrived at my special spot after a long hot day. I couldn't get out of my dress and petticoats fast enough. I stood in the water up to my knees preparing to dip my body into the chilly water when I heard a branch snap. I quickly looked to where I heard the sound and saw the butt of someone scrambling away. It happened so fast that I didn't even react, I stood in place. When I was convinced that they were gone I went into the water and floated around keeping an eye out for any intruders. After washing up, I dressed and went back home.

That night while lying in bed I found myself touching myself between my legs thinking about who was it that was spying on me. I found the idea very stimulating and let my fingers explore my womanhood. I'm going to hell for sure!

The following Sunday after Sunday school I went home, had a bite to eat and decided it would be a prefect time to cool off in the stream. I was about half way to my spot when I saw three of my 18 year old male students scampering ahead of me and ducking into the trees along the waters edge. I walked past where they hid, but didn't see anyone. When I got to my spot I noticed right away the boys hiding in the tree line on the opposite bank. I should have chased them away or just gave up my plan to cool off, but I didn't.

I removed my shoes, petticoats and top, up this point I wasn't sure if I had enough nerve to remove more. I then began to feel the tingling between my legs and knew I was going to be bad. I took off the remaining clothing and stood before my three hidden students completely naked. I walked into the stream and splashed water on my body; I dipped down to clean between my legs knowing full well their eyes were on my every move. All of a sudden I heard a loud sneeze and two other voices telling someone to shut up.

I couldn't ignore the situation so I yelled in their direction. "Boys get over here right away and I mean it!"

They all stood up not knowing where to look or what to do.

"Don't just stand there get over here now," I said as I turned my back on them and walk to the embankment.

They walked across the stream and stood right in front of me, all three looking down at their feet.

"How dare you peek at me while I'm bathing," I said.

They said nothing, but Tommy did look up but never got past my breasts.

I could feel a warm flush come over me. I wasn't really mad at them, but I had to act like I was, after all I'm their teacher.

"Tommy, Jacob, Daniel, look at me," I said in a forceful tone.

"Do you know how wrong it is to be peeking at me?" I asked.

They answered at different times "Yes Mrs. Nice."

"What would your parents say and the minister if I told them what you did?"

Daniel said "my dad would whip me but good," and the others agreed.

"Boys what is it you have hiding in your pants? "I said while pointing between there legs where all three had erections...

"Nothing Ma'am," said Tommy.

"I know I'm not looking at nothing, what am I to do with you boys," not expecting an answer, but got an "I don't know," from Jacob.

My nipples were so hard and I could feel myself getting wet between my legs.

"Boys since you've seen me naked I think it would only be fair if you show me what you have hidden in your pants," I said.

They looked at each other and then at me and started to pull down their pants. Three beautiful penises in all their glory were sticking out at me.

"My, my you are such grown men," I said, and saw three young faces wearing proud grins.

"Have you ever seen a naked woman before," I asked.

Tommy said he saw his mom a few times and apparently the others boys have seen their moms too. Jacob said he's seen his sisters when bathing.

"Do you like looking at me?" I asked.

They all said in one way or other that they did.

"Then look at me, don't be shy," I said and stood back with my hands on my hips.

They looked at me and I could see their tools getting harder. I walked up close to them and took Tommy's cock in my hand and gave it a squeeze. I then let it go and with one hand held Jacobs cock and with the other Daniels.

"You boys are so nice to touch," I said.

I let go of their penises, but I wanted to suck each one of them, but that would be going way too far, as if doing what I already did wasn't bad enough.

"Okay boy's, I'm not going to tell on you," I said, and could see the relief in their faces. But don't you tell a living soul what we did here today or you'll be in more trouble than you can imagine. Now pull up your pants and go home," I said.

I got dressed and walked towards church for an evening meeting, as I passed the general store and the other shops people would wave and say hello. I would smile and wave back and exchange their greetings. When I arrived at church I was received warmly and sat in the pew and exchanged smiles with the towns people.

If they only knew my dirty little secret.