The Science Teacher Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, uhm, well, no offense intended Mr. Walker, er Jake, but that's a pretty personal question don't you think!"

"Hell no, I don't think it is Jake. We're both men. I can understand how difficult it could be being around all that young stuff all day!"

"To tell the truth, there are some pretty cute girls at the high school!"

"You mean like Kelley, do you think she'e cute?"

"Kelley is one of the cutest girls in school. You have to know that already."

"Damn right I do Jake! She's got nice big titties too! Did you notice how long her nipples are?! Just the right length to suck on, don't you think?"

Bud Walker stood and walked over behind the chair where Coach Taylor sat. He lowered his hands onto the teachers muscular shoulders. He began to lightly massage the younger man's tense muscles.

"The reason I'm asking Jake, is that I know my daughter. She's a nasty, cock hungry slut just like her mother! If I let her go on this trip, she's gonna try everything she knows to make you fuck her! I guarantee it!"

"I never realized, I mean, uh, she has made a few passes at me. I just assumed.........."

"Assumed what Jake? Assumed she would be just another notch on your pussy scorecard?"

"I can't help it if these kids are so, so sexually frustrated!"

"You sure that it's only the gals you're checking out? Do you check out those hot boy cocks after football practice too?" Bud didn't wait for a denial.

"Yeh, Jake, I think you do! I think young pussies and hard boy cocks both turn you on, don't they?! I'll bet you like to suck the sperm right out of those hard cocks on your players, and maybe you even stick your cock up their ass for a quick butt fuck don't you!"

Jake stared into space, hoping the accusations would stop. Bud let his hands slide down the firm, tight muscles of the man, stopping at his nipples. Opening Jake's shirt, he ran his thick fingers through the thick mat of chest hairs until he reached his goal.

"I'll bet you even like to eat your own cum out of those slut girls pussies!" he accused, pinching both nipples hard at the same time.

Jake Taylor swallowed hard and moaned deeply. How had he found out? Was he going to try and get some money from him to keep quiet? What was he supposed to do now? Admit it to a student's father and lose everything, or deny it and hope for the best?

"Jake, don't get me wrong here. Let me just tell you up front that if I were in your position I would fuck everything in sight! Boys and girls are all the same to me! There's no way I could keep my cock in my pants around all those raging hormones. I'd fuck myself to death in no time!" he chuckled, trying to put Jake at ease as he released the tension on the now swollen nipples.

Jake Taylor was speechless. There was no way that any answer could get him out of this situation short of telling a bald face lie. Somehow Jake knew that even this wouldn't work. Bud knew or sensed something. Jake leaned forward in the chair, his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

"You're right, OK?! How did you know?" he asked, the shame evident in his voice.

"Really Jake, it's OK. I just wanted to see if you would tell me the truth!"

Jake heard the voice from behind him and shuddered. How could it be OK? His marriage was over now, his life as a teacher and coach were gone too. Bud Walker broke the momentary silence first.

"Jake, I'm the same way you are. I don't consider myself a pervert, I just enjoy sex with anyone, anywhere I can get it!"

"That's pretty fucking easy for you to say Bud. I just don't believe that you've done some of the things I have!"

"You might be surprised at some of the things I've done! We both like sex! What's wrong with that? We're both bi-sexual, what's wrong with that either?"

Bud Walker's cock was swollen past the point of full erection, it was ready to burst! Unzipping his pants quietly, Bud released his dripping cock. It stood out proud and straight, ready for action. The buzz from a lung full of rich cigar smoke made his cock twitch.

"How do I know that you truly understand?" Jake asked, leaning back into the chair.

"You want proof huh? How's this for proof?" Bud asked, guiding his cock and letting it slide past the side of Jake's right cheek. Jake Taylor jumped slightly at the feel of the unknown wet, throbbing intruder. His eyes bulged as he watched a huge cock slowly being pushed further and further past his cheek and out in front of him.

"Well Jake, I guess there's one way to find out if I truly understand isn't there? You suck my cock and I'll suck yours!!!"

Bud Walker now stood directly in front of his daughter's teacher, his angry red cock demanding attention. Bud watched Jake staring at his blood engorged piece of man meat. Everyone had the same look on their face the first time they saw it, a look of utter disbelief. He knew it would take a few minutes before the football coach would even be able to speak. Bud smiled. He watched the blood coursing through the thick, protruding veins of his prick, pumping it up even more. He knew there was still another inch to go. Tonight he might be actually be closer to 13 inches, that happened occasionally when he was really aroused. Bud became a little light headed as his prong grew still larger. He had heard stories about how this was caused by so much blood being diverted to the pride of his life. Even though there were times when having a dick this big had major drawbacks, moments like this made them all worthwhile.

Jake Taylor couldn't take his eyes off Bud Walker's manhood. It glistened in the light of the room, bobbing up and down with each beat of the owner's heart. His mouth was dry as cotton for some reason. He tried to swallow, but there was nothing there. He was both fascinated and angry. All his life he had always had the biggest dick he had ever seen, and he had seen hundreds. The men on his dad's side of the family were all hung like horses, he remembered, and he was the biggest and longest of them all. Bud Walker was a freak, he decided, but what a magnificent freak!

"Come on Jake, you know you want it! Be a man and suck my cock! Feel the power pumping through it!"

"I don't think I can even get it in my mouth!" he whimpered softly, "I still don't believe this is really happening!"

"Oh, it's happening alright!" Bud chuckled, "and you're about to realize that not only do you want my cock, you know deep down inside that you have to suck my nuts dry too!" Bud stepped closer to the seated football coach, allowing his heated prick head to rub copious amounts of precum all over the hot coach's face.

"Beg for it!"

"Bud, please let me suck this fucker!"

Jake yawned his mouth open until the corners of his mouth felt like they would split. Leaning forward, he sucked the cock into his waiting mouth. Bud shuddered and smiled as his piss slit shot out more of his clear, slick precum into the teacher.

"See Jake, that wasn't so difficult was it? Now work that fucking tongue of yours while I pinch your hot nipples!"

Bud knew he was in complete control now and he loved it! He thrived on dominating people, his large cock allowed him that pleasure. The coach was slurping his cock like some cheap slut, fighting to get more and more down his throat. Bud had to admit one thing, the guy was good! Maybe even as good as his son! Bud remained motionless as the teacher forced his mouth deeper and deeper down the shaft. Only three people had ever been able to get down to his nuts, but Jake just might make it. Jake gobbled and swallowed, forcing the purple cock head deeper down his obscenly stretched throat. Tears formed in his eyes as his airway was completely shut off. He was desperately trying to breathe through his nose, but with limited success. Finally he was there! His nose mingled with the matted, dark brown cock hairs of Bud Walker!

Bud smoked his light brown cigar as the pleasure sensations built up in his balls. Thick, rich smoke swirled around his mouth. He swallowed the smoke, forcing it deep down into his lungs. The nicotine jolt hit him like an electric shock, as he slowly let the smoke escape through his nose. At this exact moment, everything was right in Bud's perverse world and he loved it!

"You wanna eat my thick cum Jake?!" Jake just looked up, his eyes pleading for the rich cream. Jake had just scored 2 more poinst with Bud. Anyone who could deep throat him and eat his musky wad was definitely alright!

Bud began to moan and spurt at the same time. As the first wad erupted down his throat, Jake pulled back gently to capture the nectar in his fresh fucked mouth. Grabbing big Bud's nuts, he squeezed, alternating between soft and hard, milking the man for all he could give. Once he could breathe again, Jake could actually taste the slimy seed. It was a mixture of sweet and salty, and, of course, it tasted like cigars! Jake held just the bloated cock head in his mouth as ever thicker blasts of smoky ball juice were discharged deep into his unworthy mouth and throat. Jake was hooked now. He silently hoped that this would not be the last and only encounter with the stud man and his mighty cock!

"Aww, FUCK!!!!! Take this down your pussy, faggot throat!" Bud ordered.

Almost as suddenly as it had begun, it was over. Jake didn't want it to be over. He figured he had sucked and swallowed for well over 20 minutes and it seemed like only seconds!

"Lick me clean, finish your fucking job!" Bud uttered, completely spent. He drew in a last mouthful of smoke, the hard pull making his chest expand. Tossing the finished cigar in his crystal ashtray, Bud let the smoke stream from his mouth into Jake's still red face.

"You still think I don't understand?"

"No, Bud, you truly do understand. I know that now!"

Bud let Jake rest for a moment as the stud coach leaned back again into the chair back. Globs of thick cum clung to his chin. Bud drug his finger through the slippery fluid and forced it into Jake's mouth.

"I worked hard to make this! You shouldn't waste it!"

"I guess you're gonna tell everybody about this, about how I came over to your house and begged to suck your cock!"

"Hell, no! In fact, I think we're gonna be real good friends from now on! Yes sir, I think you'd like that wouldn't you!"

"Yes, I would....very much in fact!"

"I think you're gonna take care of me, hell, my whole family, whenever I tell you aren't you Jake?!"

"What do you mean, your whole family?"

"That's right Jake, you're gonna take care of the whole fucking Walker family!!!" he boasted, pulling his still slightly stiff prick back in to his trousers. "If you're gonna be fucking my daughter on this science trip, I wanna see what she's gonna be taking on! Get your fucking clothes off and show me your cock! Do it now Jake! Show me your meat!"

Jake Taylor rose quickly, discarding his clothing in a not so neat pile near the chair. His 9 inch dick wasn't bad looking, Bud thought to himself. Jake was uncircumcised. Kelley would like that. Jake fell to his knees and stuck his nose into the coach's dark, smelly pubic hairs. Bud liked the fact that Jake was a real hairy guy like him. Taking a deep whiff, Bud knew immediately that Jake had cum recently.

"Had to bone the old lady before she left for the weekend?" Bud asked casually. "I can smell your fresh cum!"

"Well, uh, no, not exactly!" Jake confessed, beginning to breathe rapidly.

"No?! Well, shit, tell me about it!"

"Damn, Bud, this is kinda hard to talk about!"

"Which one of the boy's was it Jake? The youngest, or the oldest?!" Bud accused, noticing that Jake's cock began to swell even more when he asked the question.

"Tommy, my 19 year old! Bud, the kid begged me! What could I do? He wanted it so bad he was crying!!"

"I believe you Jake! I know how boys can get so hot they think they're gonna explode! You really must be a good teacher if he can take all that dick!" Bud remarked, taking the hard shaft in his hand and squeezing a drop of precum out of the piss slit. Nice cock, he admitted, maybe a little bit smaller than his son's, but nice meat by any measure, he thought!

"Does your wife know you're fucking the boy's?"

"No, but I think she suspects something because they're so much closer to me than her!"

"Well, that's where we're different, my friend! Not only does Mattie know, she helps me fuck the kids all the time! It's so much better than having to try and hide what just comes naturally! Anyone can have sex with anyone else at any time! We're pretty liberal I guess you could say!!"

"No shit! I wish Wilma could understand, she'd divorce me in a minute if she ever found out, I'm sure!

"Too bad Jake! But how do you know she isn't sampling the goodies herself?!" he asked wickedly. Bud could tell that Jake had never considered the idea until now. The science teacher looked blankly into space, obviously in deep thought. Bud smiled. He knew he had given the man something to think about. Bud sensed that the idea intrigued him. What the hell, he thought to himself, it might even be true!

Bud slipped the throbbing cock into his mouth and drew the cock deep down his throat. Jake tossed his head back and moaned. His body trembled as Bud worked the cock in and out, taking him to the root each time. Each time Jake seemed close to blowing his nuts, Bud would back off and let him calm down. Jake's hairy, muscular legs quivered, and he placed both hands on Bud's head to steady himself. He watched his cock turn a deep shade of red as it plunged in and out, and he didn't want to wait much longer for the release of his built up lust.

Suddenly, Bud slid his mouth off the mighty prick. "Ya' wanna fuck my daughter? Ya' wanna feel her cunt lips really squeeze down on your cock?!"

To be continued .... if requested!

12