The Scooter Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my GOD!" I screamed. "Fuck, that feels good!"

Mark slid his hands out from under mine, leaving me to hold my cheeks spread, and slid his fingers between my thighs and gently urged my legs apart. I knew what he was doing, and I was happy to oblige as I felt him make his way up thighs. They were slick with my juice, and he easily slid one finger past my swollen lips while his other hand found my eager clit. He pressed and rubbed it while his tongue slid in and out of me, and a deep orgasm started to build up steam. Mark sensed it, and he pulled his hands and mouth away from my aching parts just as I was about to climax.

"Damn!" I said as I spun around. "I knew you would be a fucking tease!"

"Complaining?" Mark asked with a boyish smile.

"No way," I said. This time I was the one who pulled him into the kiss, grabbing his hair again with one hand while the other found the impressive bulge in his jeans. I started rubbing, feeling the sensation of the erection growing stronger under my touch while Mark let low moans rumble into my mouth, and then I brought down my other hand and fumbled with his belt. He broke the kiss again and stepped back to give me a show of unbuckling the belt himself, but instead of moving to the fly of his jeans once the rough leather of the belt fell free, he pulled off his t-shirt to reveal a nicely toned chest and abdomen. I reached out and touched him, letting my fingers linger over the firm muscle on their way down to his jeans.

It was my turn to get on my knees now, and when I got Mark's jeans unbuttoned, an incredibly hard dick sprang out at my face. It was absolutely fucking gorgeous; seven inches long, thick and veiny, with a lovely round head that I greedily sucked into my mouth. He tasted strong and manly, just what I needed, and I proudly took all of him in while he stroked my hair and neck and urged me on. I wrapped one hand around the thick shaft and stroked it as my head bobbed up and down, and with the other, I gently massaged his swaying balls. I knew that he was getting close when he started involuntarily thrusting his hips forward to meet my sliding mouth, and now it was my turn for a little mischief.

"Hey," Mark said after I pulled away abruptly, giving his dick a hard squeeze. "Now who's being a tease?"

"Yeah, that would be me," I said as I stood part way up and somehow managed to get my boots and pants off without falling on my ass. When I was on my feet, I finally looked around the room. It was bigger than the front room and piled floor to ceiling with what looked like well-organized stacks of boxes and shelves of parts. There was a small desk near the door and a couch just next to it. That would do.

In spite of his talents, Mark didn't really seem like the type to keep condoms in his desk drawer. Fortunately, a modern girl comes prepared. It had been a few months since I had been in the handy little side pocket of my bag, but they were still there. I pulled one of the silver foil squares out and waved it at Mark as I strutted to the couch.

"You going to just stand there," I asked. "Or are you going to come over here and fuck me?"

I don't think I've ever seen a man get his clothes off so fast, and before I knew it, I was laying with one leg thrown up over the back of the couch while Mark's beautiful cock rammed in and out of me. After all the teasing and licking, a hard fucking was just the thing. And Mark was an absolute master at it. He knew just how to angle his strokes and vary his rhythm, hitting all the right spots and bringing me to the edge and back until he was ready. I tried to hold off so that we could climax together, but I couldn't. I screamed with a hard orgasm, and as my pussy clamped down even tighter on his cock, that pushed him over the edge as well.

I love watching a guy while he cums. In my unfortunate experience, however, the ecstasy face is usually just followed by snoring or some lame excuse to leave. But not with Mark. He had barely pulled out of my dripping and satiated hole when his dick was replaced by that wonderfully nimble tongue. He slowly licked up all of the musky juice from my thighs and then set to work on my still sensitive clit, gently easing me back to pleasure by sucking the swollen button of hot flesh into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue while first one and then two fingers explored my wet depths. He curled his fingers up and hit that special spot perfectly; pressing and rubbing hard until my second orgasm washed over me like a warm wave.

Mark stood up, looking very pleased with himself, and not just for getting me off again. He was already sporting more wood, and I let my mouth hang open while I gawked at it.

"Wow," I finally said. "That was fast."

"Was it?" he grinned. "I hope you brought another condom."

~

It was a good thing that Mark had my headlight in stock, because it was already dusk by the time that we were too exhausted to keep going. He put the light in while we exchanged numbers and made plans for another get together. For the first time that I could remember, I was not only looking forward to seeing a spontaneous romp partner again, I was actually thinking that there was a pretty good chance that he would call.

I passed by the main avenue of the campus on my way back to the dorms, and while I was stopped at a red light, I happened to glace over and see none other than the two jokers from the library the day before. I was up against the curb, and they were only a few feet away waiting for a bus. Side Kick saw me first, and he jabbed Frat Boy in the arm.

"No way," Frat Boy said with a stupid grin. He looked like he was about to say something even dumber, but I cut him off.

"What?" I asked playfully. "They really are fun to ride."

And you'll never ride this one!

I laughed to myself while the poor jerks could only stare and dream. The light changed, and I rode on to better things. To way, way better things.

~

I mentioned earlier that I wasn't really looking for a boyfriend back then, so you're probably wondering if Mark and I ever got together for than just that one nooner. We did, and we still are. After I graduated, we got married, and we're joint owners of The Scooter Club now. We sometimes meet people there who are like us - big girls who like to ride and be ridden and men who love to oblige them - and we've formed a sort of club of our own. We have a lot of fun and crazy adventures.

Maybe sometime I'll tell you about a few...

12