The Scorpion Diaries Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athena dove in, her tongue lapping up the juices flowing from Jana's pussy. Jana's hands went into Athena's hair, pressing her in deeper, calling her name. David pressed just slightly into Athena. "You've done this before haven't you?" he asked softly. "You're lovers."

"Yes!" Jana cried out, wriggling her hips in Athena's face.

"You like to suck her pussy, don't you?" he asked Athena, who groaned. "You don't need this big hard cock, do you?" Again she groaned, pressing her hips toward him. Her hand went between her legs to touch him. He slid in just an inch, surprised how tight she was being so wet. He slid back out again. "Are you sure you want me to fuck you?"

She nodded, smearing her face into Jana's pussy and making Jana buck against her face.

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck me!" she screamed.

"What do you think, Sis?" he asked Jana. "You think I should fuck her like I fucked you?"

"Yes!" Jana cried again. "I wanna see you fuck her hard, David."

"Well. I guess I have no choice." With that he rammed his cock deep inside Athena making her cry out. He bucked into her harder and faster, and she responded to each thrust. Jana squirmed around to a 69 position under Athena, watching her brothers cock disappear inside her girlfriend's cunt. As Athena opened Jana's legs and began sucking her clit, Jana rubbed her finger against Athena's clit making her cum almost immediately.

David was lost like a man possessed as he rode her hard. Finally, with one final thrust he let himself go into the most mind blowing orgasm he'd ever had. As he lifted away, he noticed the girls weren't ready to quit. He laid beside them on the bed, watching them play with each other, their mouths readily covering each other's pussies. He stroked his still engorged member as he watched them. They were so beautiful, and there were all his, at least tonight. He watched as they pleasured each other, slow, deliberate and sensual. As they began to speed up, so did his hand on his cock. They both came again, screaming and shuddering, then falling apart.

But when they noticed he was now furiously masturbating, they decided to give him a hand. Or at least a couple of mouths. Each girl sat on each side, both mouths descending onto his cock. He watched as they would take turns taking his dick down into their throats, and then they would kiss each other in between. Their fingers were everywhere their mouths weren't, and he was dazed with passion when he finally felt himself erupt. They both lifted up to watch him cum, shooting sticky strands of fluid up to his chest. When he was done, the girls licked him clean and then snuggled into each crook of his arm.

After a moment, he mused, "I never had a chance, did I?"

They both shook their head. Jana looked up at him. "Are you mad?"

"Hell yes I'm mad," he grumbled. Then he looked down at her. "Mad because you didn't do this years ago." He reached down and kissed her, his tongue sliding easily over her lips and then into her mouth.

Both girls had their fingers wrapped around his soft member, which amazingly stirred again as he kissed his sister.

"I'd never have had the courage if it weren't for Athena," Jana whispered when their kiss was over. "She planned it all."

Both David and Jana glanced over at Athena, who watched them through barely open eyelids. "Thanks, Athena. For making our fantasy come true."

Athena nodded as she closed her eyes. She drifted asleep, feeling David roll Jana over for one more round.

12