The Screamer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

"Oh you sweet motherfucker, this is so fucking good! I'm gonna cum so hard! I want more!" she screamed. Ann's hips pounded me hard. Her chest pushed tight against mine and her breathing was erratic. I felt her body tighten as she bit onto my neck. "Oh YES, Oh YES, I'm gonna break your cock right off and keep it you fucker! Here it comes! Oh fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming! OH FUCK YES!"

I held her while she came. Her gushing twat held my cock in a vice as she spasmed deeply. I kissed her deeply and she loved it. I turned her around and had her put her back to me. I sat her back down on my hardness and she loved the feeling. I caressed her tits, tweaking her rock hard nipples and stroking her flat abdomen. She loved it. As I was slowly pleasing her, I was building her towards another luxurious orgasm.

I looked at Holly who was sucking Tom's long, sweet cock.

"Tom, come here and lick your wife's clit while I slowly fuck her."

Tom moved between our legs and began to sweetly lick Ann's lovely clit. Holly regained Tom's cock and I watched as it vanished into her face.

Ann responded amazingly as my cock filled her tight sheath and Tom's mouth caressed her sweet clit. I felt his hands on my balls as my cock sliced into his wife. Tom licked her slit with gusto and I felt his lips occasionally touch my cock. I began to fuck Ann harder and she began to ride my cock up and down with glee. As my cock would exit her pussy, Tom's mouth would ride along my cock and it felt so good. Ann was watching Tom as he licked my cock. She came off it and it glided directly into Tom's talented mouth. She held herself in the air as I stroked her body. I felt Tom take me into his mouth and begin to suck me. I stroked Ann deliciously, playing with her empty pussy while Tom's mouth devoured my cock.

"Suck his cock darling. You know I love watching you suck cock. Isn't his cock simply divine. Lick it baby, that's it, lick it and suck it. Take it into your hot hungry mouth and into your throat, my love," Ann purred to her husband who was sucking me so well.

Ann slid down onto me again and as she did, I slid my fingers into her ass.

I whispered into her ear, "Ride my cock Ann, ride my cock hard and fast. I want you to cum so hard on my cock so Tom can taste you on my cock when I cum in his mouth. "Will you do that darling?"

"OH FUCK YES I WILL!" she exclaimed and she sank her pussy down on my and rode my cock so hard. Tom kept licking and I kept fucking. Suddenly, I lifted her up and drove my cock deep into her ass and she shrieked and really began to fuck. She tore my cock up as I pummeled her tight asshole. This woman was amazing and her ass felt so hot and tight.

"Fuck my tight ass baby, I love my ass filled to the brim. Fuck I love it, don't stop. I love it. More please, give me more. Yes, that is it. Oh yes baby. Oh God Tom, can you see his cock in my ass? Shove that big cock into me. Harder baby, deeper, oh yes don't stop."

Ann began to cum a full body orgasm. She shook and let out a shattering scream as every nerve ending in her body exploded in ecstasy. I pulled a nipple while I caressed her hard clit. Her eyes rolled back and she convulsed in total pleasure.

I took a few more strokes into her awesome ass and I pulled out and Tom's lips came around the head of my cock. My legs began to shake, my breathing became ragged and I exploded into Tom's hungry mouth. His lips caressed my cock as rivers of hot cum flowed along my cock and into his waiting mouth. Tom took my cock deep into his throat and his tongue massaged all of the sweet cum from my aching cock.

I looked down at Holly and she smiled a cum laden smile back at me. Tom had flooded her greedy face while I flooded his.

Holly got up from the floor and grabbed the smokes. She lit me one and handed it to me. "That was so fucking hot, I came just watching but I love it when Tom cums. His cum is so sweet."

Tom got up and helped Ann from my lap. She turned and kissed me passionately. "I could just bitch slap myself for being afraid to get to know you before. I never, in my wildest dreams, and yes, I've had them, ever thought fucking you would be so damned good." She kissed me again just as Holly let out a shriek.

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot the bartender."

"Well, don't just stand there, go get him."

"Where are my clothes?" she began looking and then said, "Fuck it, no one here but our friends anyway!" she burst out laughing as she headed back to the pool butt naked.

"She said she was going to fuck the daylights out of him," Ann said.

I giggled, "I think she wants all of us to."

"Sweet," Tom said.

Moments later, Holly and Jim arrived carrying a tray of drinks. Holly introduced Jim to all of us and since he was the only one dressed, we suggested he get comfortable. He did and we enjoyed our drinks.

"When I got to the pool, everyone was naked and there was so much sex going on, I almost didn't come back," Holly beamed.

"I would have hunted you down and pulled you back by your clit!" Tom exclaimed.

We all laughed.

We all looked at Jim and saw a very fit young man with an extremely nice cock. I noticed Tom and Ann both salivating over it as well. "Did you enjoy your morning blowjob Jim?"

"It was wonderful. The word spread very fast and I had a number of offers from some very nice women. I even had a couple of guys say they were pretty good at it too."

Ann perked up and asked, "How do you feel about that Jim?"

He blushed and said, "Honestly, it would not bother me in any way, shape or form. I may be younger than you guys but I learned a while ago that I enjoyed all aspects of sex a lot."

"Baby, you are not going to just fuck me, you are getting all of us, if that is alright with you!" Holly grinned.

"I can't wait," Jim moaned.

With that, Holly threw him on the bed and began to fulfill her promise. We sat and watched as she seriously gave him the fucking of his life. She licked and sucked his high, tight balls and then tongue fucked his ass. Jim moaned loudly as her tongue drove into his ass. She played and teased his ass and moved back up to his lovely 7" cock. She lavished so much pleasure on his cock and he leaked sweet precum in a steady stream. Holly continued to tease his cock and the veins became more prominent. Her face fell over the head and she took him into her hot mouth and her tongue went to work. She loved it. Jim was loving it too as he felt himself hit the back of her mouth.

With 3 inches remaining, Holly opened her throat and took Jim deeply into her throat. I looked at Tom and we both nodded as we knew what was coming next. Holly had a talent few women possessed. Once she had a cock deep into her throat, she would stop moving and just let her tongue do everything. With his cock riding on her tongue, Jim felt her tongue begin to move and she stroked his cock deliciously. Most men cum right then and there but Jim had staying power and that was fantastic for all of us.

She played with his balls and fingered his tight ass as she sucked his fantastic cock. She pulled him from her mouth and mounted him. Her pussy enveloped his cock and she slid down and back up. Jim grasped her hips and the two of them began to fuck wildly. Holly was really enjoying his cock and he, her tight cunt. Holly rode his cock deliriously and she began to cum frantically as he drove his hard cock deep into her tight pussy. He plowed her relentlessly and she kept cumming, moaning and yelling loudly with every wonderful spasm. Her screams excited Jim and he fucked harder and harder.

Ann got up and walked to the opposite bed. She bent down and kissed Jim deeply and then she straddled his face. Jim's tongue began to lick Ann expertly and she loved the feeling of this fine young man's tongue. Tom and I joined them and I kissed and licked both womens tits and Tom cupped Jim's balls as he fucked Holly. Tom licked Holly's ass and licked Jim's balls. I kissed both women deeply and they in turn kissed each other so deeply.

Everyone was awash in passion. Tom bent Holly over and slid his cock into her hot ass. Jim moaned as he felt Tom's cock ride along his as they doubled Holly. Her shrieks were astounding as Tom and Jim filled her so well. I bent Ann over and slid my cock back into her ass while Jim fucked her pussy with his tongue. My balls ran over his forehead with every stroke. Holly began to cum and she rode both men hard. My cock in Ann's ass and Jim's tongue in her twat sent her over the edge repeatedly. She rode Jim's face determinedly and gushed massive volumes of her sweet cum into his mouth.

"I need a smoke after that!" Holly gushed as she pulled off both men.

As she did, Jim's cock stood tall and Tom sank his lips over the head and swallowed it completely. Jim lay there and accepted Tom's hot mouth on his cock. Ann pushed Holly flat on her back and spread her legs wide.

"Enjoy your cigarette baby, I want their cum." With that, Ann began to lick and suck the precious cum from Holly's lovely body.

I stood next to Jim as Tom inhaled his fine cock. Jim reached over and began to stroke my cock.

"Are you enjoying this Jim?"

"Oh hell yes. He is such a good cocksucker. I love cock too." He pulled me to him and I watched as he guided my cock to his lips. His mouth was warm and he attacked me with a very talented mouth. This young man was no stranger to a nice cock. Tom grabbed the lube and I pulled Jim to the edge of the bed. I slid my cock back into his eager lips as Tom began to lube his ass. As Jim felt his ass being manipulated, he let out a welcoming moan around my cock. Tom greased his long cock and he entered Jim. He slowed as he hit the sphincter and then slowly pushed inside. Jim welcomed Tom's long member and moaned loudly over mine. He sucked me harder as Tom slowly sank his entire length into Jim's tight butt. Tom grabbed his legs and placed them on his shoulders as he drilled Jim deeply. Jim's flaccid cock rested deliciously on his stomach as Tom's shaft fucked him nicely.

I heard an earth shattering scream and saw Holly as she smothered Ann's tongue, face and head with her lost in lust twat. Holly flailed deliciously and Ann gasped for breath as Holly was completely out of control. The two women collapsed and lay together exchanging soft, feather kisses. Ann looked over and saw Jim's soft cock and slid off the bed and planted her moist lips around him. She sucked him deeply, toying with his softness. I saw Jim's eyes widen as he was certainly loving the feeling. He rapidly regained his hardness and he filled her mouth with his beautiful shaft. Tom was close and he grabbed Jim and pulled him tightly as he unloaded a massive stream of cum deep into his bowels. As he did, I unleashed a warm stream of my own into his talented mouth.

Ann kept sucking him and Holly exchanged my cock for her sweet pussy and she began to ride his face intently. Ann climbed onto his iron hard shaft and sank her tight pussy deep onto him. She loved it. She rode him for all she was worth and his hips met her desire explicitly. Holly's pussy drenched his face as she began cumming repeatedly. Between Holly's loud outbursts and Ann's wailing, a city could have been destroyed and no one would have heard.

I lit a smoke and Tom and I sat watching the two women with our young bartender. It was a delicious sight to watch these two hungry women and their young meal.

When the women finished draining Jim completely, we all began to take our leave. Before Jim left I gave him my contact info.

"Since I am the only one who lives here, please stay in touch. Maybe we can go out for a drink or something. I live in Metro West."

Jim laughed as he gave me his, he quipped, "So do I. I'll be seeing you soon."

Holly and I said goodbye to Tom and Ann and headed out. It was late but the party was still happening. We agreed that we needed some food so we left. I called for take out from a place I knew would still be opened and headed home.

"Did you have a good time honey?" Holly asked.

"I had a fantastic time, did you?"

"It was a special day, one I won't forget. I definitely need a Rum Runner though. Tonight is our last night together for a while dammit. I hope you have something in reserve for me baby," she whispered as she grabbed my crotch and squeezed.

After a nice meal and a couple of Rum Runners, Holly got ravenous yet again. She molded into my arms and we began an extremely vocal hour and a half of highly explicit unbridled, raw sex. We collapsed and slept late. I awoke to the feel of her soft lips caressing my cock. Never one to complain, I allowed her her way with me and after a barn raising hour, she kissed me and told me breakfast would only be a few minutes.

"Breakfast? What the hell do you call what just happened?"

"An appetizer darling!"

Holly had to leave and get back to Boca. She packed and stepped into the hall as I picked up her luggage.

"Honey, thank you for a wonderful, orgasmic weekend. You just get better everytime I see you. The party was wonderful and I actually lost count on how many times I came. I mean, if you didn't get enough, I could always," she giggled as her voice trailed away.

I walked into the hallway and Holly burst out laughing. Her eyes gleamed as I saw all three of my neighbors sitting on the steps.

"Great, now I have to move," I said as I locked the door. I walked Holly to her car and got her settled in. I kissed her goodbye and went back in to relax.

I opened the outer door and walked back into the lobby. There was no way I could conceive of that would prevent me from at least saying something to them.

"Did you ladies have a nice weekend?" I quipped.

"No where near as good as you did!" they exclaimed.

And that set off a series of events...

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers