The Script

Story Info
A script for a sexy couple to perform.
1k words
3.5
24.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters
J-Male half of married couple (Played by James)
M-Female half of married couple (played by Melissa)
N-M's Sister
E-N's husband (Never seen or heard)
D-Male (Played by Dan)

Opening scene – Bed room- Clock and phone on headboard or the night table. Clock shows 7:45

M asleep in bed wearing typical PJs with sheet partially covering
In walks J dressed in coveralls and carrying sack lunch
J-"Good morning dear" gives M a light kiss
J- "I'm headed to work. I'm working late today should be home about 10:00. You going to do anything special today since you have the day off from work"
M-"No, maybe a little work in the garden"
J- "bye" walks out hear the front door close
30 seconds later the phone rings
M picks up the phone it is N

(N could just be a voice or played by M with different makeup and a wig)

N- "Hi M"
M- "Hi sis, what's going on"
N- "You won't believe it. You remember how in collage we used go joke about picking up a freshman or high school senior and blowing their mind by coming on to them and fucking them silly.
M- "yea"
N- " Well last night I did it and Oh was it great"
M- "What!!!" "Um, does your husband E know?"
N- "Yea he's that one that suggested it and set it up." " He's heard how we never got past teasing the poor freshmen guys." "M you have got to do it"
M- "Why, J keeps me plenty happy"
N- "No that's not why." It hard to explain but it's a combination of the novelty, the excitement, a different size, a different motion, knowing that someone was watching."
M – "What you mean E watched?"
N – "Yea, from the closest so that the Guy thought he was getting it from a cheating wife"

N then goes on about how N and E went to a club , how E pretended know her and befriended some guys telling them that she loved to pick up guys when her husband was out of town but she would never do the same guy after one night. He had enjoyed one night with her three of four month before and knowing that he would not get a second night had stayed till 5:00 am when she ushered him out so she could get a little sleep before having to get up for work. How the guys were practically falling over themselves for her attention dancing, feeling her up, buying drinks. Then finally at about 10:30 she choice one of the shyer guys who happened to also feel as though he had a slightly larger than average cock. E had left at about 10:00 to get home and hide in the closet. Leading the guy through the house to the bedroom, the nervous feeling, the juice drip from her pussy from all the touching at the club.

M- starts squirming and reaches toward her pussy

N- continues - Entering the bedroom, turning on the lights and leaving the lights on removing her clothes than his, stroking and sucking his cock for a couple of minutes then pushing the guy back against the bed till he is laying on the bed crawling on top in a 69 how he started eating her tentatively at first then really sinking his tongue deeply in to her pussy

M- starts playing with own pussy

N- Continues – Describing how after several minutes she then crawled down and slowly slid her pussy down on to the guys cock. And then proceeded to ride up and down sliding all the way down then rising till only the tip of his cock was touching the entrance to her pussy them sliding down to the hilt again. Starting slowly and gradually speeding up till he tensed up and shoot a load deep into her at how he stayed hard while she continued to ride on his cock till she came too. Then she laid back on his chest and rested for a minute with his still hard cock wedged in her pussy holding his cum inside her. Then rolling off and sucking his cock till he shot a load on her face, neck, and chest.

M- removes PJs furiously plays with own pussy

N- Finally the guy got it up two more times fucking her once missionary with him on top and one more time with her on top while he played with her tits. Before she showed him to the door at about 4:30am. When she walked back to the bedroom E was laying on the bed smiling and naked with his cock as steel and sticking straight up, asking if she could take one more load. N quickly climbed on and soon as her pussy reached the base of E's cock his cock exploded shooting a giant load deep into her already full cunt.

M- Continues plays with own pussy, reaching an apparent orgasm just as N finishes her story
M- "Oh I've got to try that, Sis can you help set it up"
N- "only if I get to her all the details after "
M- "OK OK OK OK just help me set it up"
N – " OK we will do the same type of set up. I'll tell some guys about you and how screwed my ex-boyfriend one night. I'll meet you at the corner club about 7:00

M – gets up walks to the bathroom hear the water start running in the shower

Scene fads

Scene Two - same bedroom clock about 9:00

Hear the front door opening two people walking down the hall.
See M enter the room with D
M wearing short dress or short skirt with blouse
M – starts removing her clothes then D's clothes
Basically repeating the story told by M except that J returns home and starts watching from the door just as M starts to ride on D's cock for the first time.

Film concludes as D is escorted to the door and M returns to the bedroom to find J on the bed naked cock hard. M walks over to J wraps her finger around his cock and ask "is this for me." Film goes black.