The Scriptwriter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foursome Sex Scene: 10 minutes.

The doorbell rings again.

Desmond: More guests! Who could it be this time?

Misty: It might be Angel and Angelina. Or it might be Bully Balls or Dexter.

Desmond: I'll do the honours this time, Misty love. You stay here. I'm sure Johnny wants a bit more of your sweet arse.

Johnny: You betcha!

Desmond gets up off the bed and we follow him as he walks to the front door still naked with his penis semi-erect and dripping saliva and semen. He opens the door with an anticipatory smile which evaporates when he realises that the new guests are Sunshine and Buster.

Desmond: Sunshine!

Sunshine: Yes, Desmond. It's me.

Desmond: What are you doing here?

Sunshine: Buster and I are here for the party that you and Misty are putting on. Are you going to let us in, Desmond?

Desmond: Well, of course. But I didn't think I'd ever see you again after...

Sunshine: After I caught you and Misty fucking together you mean, Desmond. Is that it?

Desmond: Well, yes. I didn't think you'd ever forgive me.

Sunshine: You're not the only one who can fuck a professional porn star... I guess I've just re-evaluated my position.

Desmond: Does that mean we can get together again?

Sunshine: Well that depends, doesn't it, Desmond?

Desmond: Depends on what?

Sunshine: On how good your party is and how good a fuck you are, Desmond.

Desmond: Oh.

Desmond, Sunshine and Buster go upstairs to the bedroom where there is a lively threesome. Sunshine and Buster quickly remove their clothes and there is now a full-fledged orgy. In the process there is every conceivable sex act between all the partners and several others (all women) who appear unannounced. The sex acts include DP, anal, Triple Anal, Double Vag and culminate in facials on all the females (including Sunshine) who are all very appreciative.

Orgy Sex Scene: 30 minutes.

Desmond and Sunshine are cuddling together and give each other an affectionate kiss.

Desmond: Does this mean we're together as an item again.

Sunshine: Of course, Desmond. We were made for each other. (She kisses Desmond on his limp penis and gently squeezes his testicles) After all, this was how it was always destined to end.

Desmond: Was there ever any doubt about it?

12