The Sculptor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If either Emma or Danny came on to Zoe, and she was in the right mood... she would absolutely say yes. But instead, here they are, fucking each other, in her room, talking to each other about how she should join them but not actually asking her to. Would she say yes if they did? She doesn't know. In theory, she would -- turning down group sex with hot people isn't very punk-rock, after all -- but in practice, she is surprised to find that she's scared. She keeps worrying what her mom would think. (She was still so young at this point, I remark to myself.) And she's still mentally reeling from the idea that each of them has chosen the other instead of her. She certainly can't take the lead on something like this just now.

So, instead of standing up and walking to Emma's bed to join them, she just rolls over, and watches. She watches as Danny and Emma orally pleasure each other, she watches as Emma lowers herself slowly onto Danny's hard cock and gyrates on it before bouncing faster and faster, and she keeps watching as Danny rolls them over with a growl and finishes Emma off from behind, pulling gently on her long brown hair to arch her back prettily. She watches as two people she has a huge crush on fuck in her room, knowing all along she could have been part of it if she wasn't so weak and scared, and she listens as they drunkenly lose track of their earlier discretion and get louder and rougher until Emma actually screams out her second and final orgasm, not even sparing a glance at Zoe to see if that woke her up. Not a good memory, I admit. I can see how it'd leave its mark. But, I have the power within me to turn it into a great memory. I skip backward in time, back to right after Danny suggests waking Zoe up.

"Daaaannnnnyyyy, you're so bad! Maybe -- I don't know" -- that giggle again -- "I don't know what she'd say! No, don't do it! I'm too nervous!"

Here is the time to make myself known. I speak to Zoe. "You are awake, little girl. They don't know it. But you do." I concentrate as hard as I can on Zoe's surface thoughts. I have to see for myself what her reaction to me is if I want this conversation to be productive. They both want to... they want ME to... I can't believe Danny and Emma are fucking, here, while I'm in the room, oh my god... "Focus. You can still have them. You can have both of them. You just need to offer yourself." Should I get up and go over there? I'd have to interrupt them while they're... ohmigod, Danny just took his pants off. "FOCUS, Zoe! This night can be one of the best in your life, if you let it." I can't just, like, go and talk to them, they're all naked and... oh shit, are they 69ing? I've had enough of this. Zoe's never been this resistant to my commands before. She's too panicky and skittish. I have to assert myself a little more. No more Mr Nice Dom. "LISTEN to me, girl! Stop gawking and LISTEN." Zoe stops fidgeting. Her surface thoughts are completely silent. That got her attention.

"They are open to including you. You heard them say so yourself. And you want to be included. And you will be, because you will do everything I say from here on out. Strip naked, slut."

She does. Immediately. The tank-top and panties she wore to bed flutter silently to the tile floor.

"Don't look. Close your eyes and listen to them. Focus on how they must be feeling. Don't think about yourself. Just think about them." She does. In the alternate version of this night where I left Zoe to her own devices, she was basically panicking as she watched them, feeling helpless to prevent two romantic interests from choosing each other over her. But now, this invisible voice in her head has taken charge of the situation for her. She doesn't know me, doesn't even know that I'm a real person, but she trusts that I have a plan. So she's able to listen to the sounds of pleasure emanating from her two friends -- Emma's soft moans, Danny's deep breaths and grunts, the creaking of the dorm bed, occasionally a soft smack of skin on skin -- without freaking out, and she becomes aroused. I tell her to reach down and touch her pussy, and she does. She is dripping wet.

"Stand up, girl." She does. Zoe is obviously terrified -- sweating, gulping, heart beating a mile a minute -- but she is aroused enough, and obedient enough to me, that she can overcome it.

"Walk over to Emma's bed." She does. Slowly, tentatively. Quietly enough that Emma and Danny, tipsy and preoccupied as they are, hear nothing. By this point, Emma is bouncing away feverishly on Danny's cock, facing away from Zoe and blocking Danny's view of her. They don't even notice Zoe when she's standing right next to them.

"Touch her." She does. Zoe reaches out with one trembling arm, her heart pounding in her chest, and caresses Emma's back, from her tailbone all the way up. In her blissful, impaired state, Emma doesn't even realize that this hand doesn't belong to Danny until it is curved around the back of her neck.

When she does, she whips her head around to see, her eyes wide with shock, pretty brown hair flying in every direction. "Zoe! Oh my god! You're awake! This isn't what it --"

"Kiss her," I interrupt, but Zoe is actually way ahead of me here. She's already doing it. She uses her hand on the back of Emma's neck to pull her roommate in for a deep tongue-kiss. The rest of Emma's objection is muffled in Zoe's mouth, and whatever reservations either girl might have had die with it. Emma kisses her back immediately, and has resumed her gyrations on Danny's dick within a second or two. Within another second, the girls' hands slowly, inevitably come into play. Fingers graze lightly along flanks; nails rake gently down backs; open palms come to rest on pert ass-cheeks before gripping and squeezing them firmly; fingertips find hard nipples and begin to brush softly across them.

Presently Zoe becomes aware that there is a third hand on her. She pulls back from Emma's mouth to find that Danny is gazing hungrily at her as Emma rides his dick, his hand trailing along Zoe's hip and thigh toward her shaven cunt. His fingers begin to tease Zoe's clit, and Emma brings her now-unoccupied mouth down to lick and suck on Zoe's nipples, and Zoe's knees begin to buckle. She leans them heavily on Emma's bed, and does not resist as Danny's strong arms pull her further onto it, to kneel over his head, facing Emma, who seems all too happy to pick up right where they left off.

Danny hooks his arms around Zoe's legs to place both hands on her trembling ass as he leans upward slightly to feast on her with his tongue. Zoe lets out a moan directly into Emma's sucking mouth as two crushes are consummated at once. Emma is bouncing more and more erratically with less and less control over her body, so making out with her is getting a little more difficult, but both girls hang on to each other stubbornly, tongues writhing, hands busy. Danny sucks hard on Zoe's clit, kneading her ass-cheeks as she gyrates against his lips and tongue. Emma bounces harder and harder, her hair falling all around Zoe's face, her hands pinching Zoe's diamond-hard nipples, the pleasurable pain of it sending shocks through Zoe's system. Zoe holds tight to Emma's bouncing ass, feeling its gyrations, almost vicariously feeling Danny's hard dick through it. Danny's mouth works her to a fever pitch as she thinks about what she's doing and how horny it makes her. She feels her edge approaching.

Emma actually beats her to it, her rhythm becoming more erratic than ever until she throws her head backward, her back arched and her hair flying in every direction, letting out a little yell, pulling Zoe's head forward to clutch it to her chest, gripping Zoe tightly around her shoulders and digging in with her nails. That's enough to set Zoe off with her, her own cries muffled by Emma's breasts, her wet pussy convulsing as Danny's mouth on her clit drives her over the edge, delirious with pleasure, being clutched tightly from two sides.

In the alternate version of this night where I didn't say anything, Danny was able to last past one of Emma's orgasms until her second, but having two girls writhing around in ecstasy on top of him is apparently too much to handle and he grunts out his own orgasm into Zoe's crotch, filling Emma up as she comes down, making her shudder and gasp with strong aftershocks.

As the three teens recover they crumple unceremoniously into an untidy pile on the tiny dorm bed, gasping for breath. Zoe's eyes are shut tight; I find myself wishing I could see the look on her face.

Come to think of it, why shouldn't I be able to do that? I'm learning new things about Recall, after all. Maybe I can leave Zoe's head while still staying in her freshman dorm room three years ago. It's worth a shot.

I focus all of my energy on moving myself, focusing on how much I want to see Zoe's face, and suddenly I can. I'm looking at her from two inches away. She looks exhausted but very happy.

Honestly, though, I wasn't expecting this to work. My understanding of Recall is that it allows me to view a woman's memories. I already know I can change those memories, which is weird enough, but I shouldn't know what Zoe's face looks like from someone else's perspective at this moment, because she doesn't know that herself. Am I viewing a memory at all? I look around. My body is nowhere to be seen, and there isn't room for it on this bed anyway. I'm like a ghost, but I take up no space. I'm basically a floating speck.

With some effort I can move my vantage point in any direction; it doesn't feel like moving a body at all. I move all the way up to the ceiling and look down on the bed below me as Danny extricates himself from it, mumbling something about needing the bathroom as he fumbles around for his discarded pants. I try to move myself even further up, through the ceiling. That doesn't work. I guess there are limits.

I try whispering to Zoe that her left ear is itchy -- in my (admittedly thus far limited) experience, telling someone they have an itch is guaranteed to get a response 100% of the time. But she doesn't scratch this time. My suggestion power isn't available when I'm a ghost, it seems. I guess it only makes sense that you can't be a voice in someone's head if you're not in their head. It doesn't matter much at this point -- I haven't really had to give Zoe any help since she got out of bed.

Below me, Zoe and Emma have recovered enough to open their eyes. They are cuddling face-to-face, naked atop Emma's covers. It's very picturesque. I'd paint it if I had hands at the moment.

Emma is whispering something to Zoe, but I can't hear it over the fan in the room. I float back down to just above them so I can keep eavesdropping.

"...wasn't even 100% sure you liked girls."

Zoe smiles. "Surprise!" They dissolve into a giggling fit. Zoe recovers first and continues. "You didn't tell me you were gonna bring Danny back here! Gimme some warning next time! I'd have jumped you as soon as you got in!"

Emma covers her face with her hands. "Ohmigod, I couldn't, like, just say that to you! Even if I knew you were into it, that's just too... Zoe, how the hell did you work up the balls to like, just walk over to us mid-fuck, bare-ass naked, and start a three-way? I couldn't have done that in a billion years!"

Zoe's face goes blank. She can't answer the question. "I... a voice in my head told me to, and I couldn't say no." She looks upward, lost in thought, and seems to make eye contact with me for just a second before her eyes fall back to Emma's. She shivers pleasurably. "Whatever got into me, I'm glad it did." She leans toward her roommate, and their lips meet. Softly at first, but within seconds they are kissing passionately, then making out like the teenagers they are, naked bodies writhing against each other, hands everywhere at once.

I "zoom out", retreating back to the ceiling, to observe as Emma begins to impatiently push down on Zoe's shoulders, urging her young roommate inexorably toward her well-used pussy, still sticky with Danny. Zoe is all too happy to oblige. She hastily kisses her way down Emma's midsection, eager to get to work on giving Emma's crotch an enthusiastic tongue-bath. Danny himself has arrived back in the room now and is watching silently from the doorway, stroking himself back to hardness, a huge shit-eating grin on his face. Lucky kid.

That seems like as good a note as any to end this scene on, I decide. I could keep watching, but I changed Zoe's past tonight, or at least her memories of it, and I really want to know how this plays out in the long term. I skip ahead in Zoe's memories.

I can't be sure what the rest of Zoe's freshman year looked like before I intervened, but since I helped get the ball rolling, the version of it I'm seeing now seems to involve a lot of hooking up with Emma and Danny. The three of them have a ton of sex, all together and in every pair combination. It quickly becomes clear that I'm observing is primarily a romance between Emma and Danny, but 18-year-old non-conformist Zoe appears happy to stay out of the whole relationship angle and be a side-girl to both of them. Judging by the number of one-night stands she keeps having the whole time, she's not huge on monogamy anyway.

I'm also able to observe Zoe becoming more sexually submissive before my eyes. Danny has a penchant for rough sex, and Emma appears to like teasing, and Zoe is all too happy to let them have their way with her. Within a month of that first night, Danny is pinning Zoe down and pulling her hair when they fuck, and Emma has developed a penchant for riding her face so hard you can hear the dorm bed squeak from the hallway while calling her names that would make a whore blush. By the time freshman year is over, Danny is cuffing Zoe and spanking her ass red both before and during every fuck and finishing all over her face, and Emma has learned to tie her to the bed and edge her with a vibrator they've purchased together and is doing it basically every night. Zoe couldn't be happier. I think I've successfully rehabilitated threesomes in Zoe's mind.

I can do more toward my mission, though. I seek out more memories Zoe has of watching porn. I find more study sessions and encourage her to take porn breaks. I get her watching threesome porn -- it's a lot easier now than it was before I fixed her freshman year -- and I make her ensuing self-love sessions as memorable as I can. I get her completely naked. I make her dim the lights and light candles and incense. I even get her to smoke a joint if she doesn't have to stay sober to study. I make her explore her body sensuously and teasingly as the cheesy storylines in the porn she favors play themselves out, and I make her edge at least once before every orgasm and cum at least twice before I leave her alone for the night. And every time, I make her play with her ass. I can't help it. She's such a good girl for me, and she loves it. By the time she cums, she's usually fucking her ass harder than her pussy. She does seem to need to be encouraged, though. In her earlier memories, I have to coax her into trying it, although she needs no further encouragement once her finger is firmly ensconced in her rear hole. By the time I've reached her junior year, she's started rubbing her finger around the outside of her ass of her own volition almost as soon as she hears my voice, but still waits for my command to actually stick it in. She's such a good girl, instinctively submitting to a voice in her head like that.

She still needs hands-on experience, though. I find more parties like the one she met Travis at, I wait until she notices particularly attractive couples, and I encourage her to proposition them. Sometimes she does. Sometimes they accept. Once, I remind her to be a good little slut for both of them, and she murmurs "Yes, daddy" under her breath as she gets in the Uber. I'm beaming with pride. I think my work here is done.

PART 5: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Back in the bar, I regard the frozen, oblivious young girl perched naked on my lap, stroking back the few strands of hair I had negligently allowed to fall down into her face. I feel a lot more strongly for Zoe now than I did before burrowing into her brain. Recall has been proven to give women an instinctive trust and liking for me; perhaps it works the other way around too.

I run my hands over her body, and ideas regarding how to best bring out her unique beauty start coming to me. I wasn't inspired to make any big changes when I first laid hands on her, but I am now. I stand her up on the floor and run for my sketchbook.

As I'd already realized before, Zoe Kim (age 21) is a very pretty young girl already. Large, expressive dark-brown eyes, long eyelashes, high cheekbones. Her fit young body is perhaps a little TOO thin, though -- it lacks definition in certain strategic places. She's far too short to be called "gangly," but the word seems to fit. Bony, perhaps. All sharp angles, less of the smooth curves that make a woman conventionally attractive. I sketch a quick concept of her with wider hips, more shapely legs, and a more defined midsection. As soon as I'm happy with it, I make it real. As usual, I'm careful to keep this change tasteful. Altering a woman's entire body type is missing the point.

Naturally, she needs a little help in the breast department, too. Her boobs are not quite as nonexistent as a girl her size might have to fear, but they're close. I rub in small circles until they can fill my palms, then continue until they can fill my hands. I stop there. More than a handful is more than a girl this size needs. Of course, I bulk up her chest and upper back to make sure Zoe's new tits can hold their perfect shape without any new, uncomfortable underwear required. Beautiful.

Honestly, I could stop here. Zoe was pretty before and she's a straight-up knockout now. But in this particular case I'd like to add a few artistic flourishes. I plump up her lips a bit, and darken them. Her eyelids and eyebrows as well. Zoe is a big fan of dark, dramatic makeup; this should make her life easier. She already has several piercings -- a few on each ear, one in the left side of her nose, one through her right eyebrow, one on the right corner of her lower lip, and two in the dimples of her lower back. I take the liberty of giving her a couple more. Her navel, her tongue. Finally, a giant grin on my face, I give her some tiny barbells through her nipples. They suit her very well -- they wouldn't have worked on her old, small tits, but they look fantastic on her new ones. Of course, I make sure all of these new piercings are fully healed already. Erika probably has big plans for those nipples, to say nothing of that tongue. The last thing I'd want is to ruin her good time.

Almost done. This last change is particularly bold, but the concept works extremely well in my head and I can't help but want to see it in action. I carefully, gently rub at her eyes until they turn a pale violet. Not the same bold royal purple as I made her hair earlier, but a complementary shade. Softer. Almost lavender. I love it immediately. She looks mysterious. Exotic. Dangerous, almost, which is a compelling and unexpected vibe to get from such a tiny girl whom I know to be so sexually submissive. The danger she represents is your own dark side, I muse, immediately feeling silly for thinking something so melodramatic. I'm an artist, not a poet.

I have to paint this. No question about it. I position her leaning casually against the bar, nude but for her fishnets and garters, her emo gloves, and the knee-high boots I got her, with a wry, suggestive smirk on her face. I spend several minutes fiddling with the lighting in the room until she is illuminated perfectly and dramatically. I run for my painting supplies, and I paint her. The result is not quite as exquisite as my first portrait of Erika, but it's still some of my better work. I bring it home to dry, grinning manically all the while.