The Sculptor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels it pushing against her. It feels so wide. How will she be able to take it? And to have a woman touching her at the same time is really strange.

She looks at Giacomo. His eyes are closed and a look of rapture has transformed his face.

Gina bites her lip, opens her legs as wide as they will go and lowers herself onto the cock. Fortunately she is moist already.

"Relax Gina, you can do it. Take a bit more," whispers Patricia.

Slowly, as she begins to relax, her body opens and the cock slides into her. She keeps going now as it fills her completely and she feels a sharp little ache as it comes to rest against her cervix.

"Good girl," says Patricia. "Well done."

She stops then and proud of her achievement, begins gently riding it.

Giacomo groans and she increases the tempo.

It doesn't take long. Giacomo sighs, curses in Italian and suddenly it's over.

He pulls her towards him embracing her firmly with his large rough hands.

"Grazie," he says. "You can go now."

He releases her and she stands. Patricia picks up her clothes and walks the dripping and still naked girl out of the studio and back up the path to the house.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" asks Patricia.

"Well, I guess not. I think I can get used to it anyway."

"I thought you went really well. Next time we'll try and get all of his cock inside you."

"All?"

"Yes, dear, that was just the tip you rode just now. But we'll try and do a bit more tomorrow. I had trouble with it at first, but you'll be fine. Let me draw you a nice warm bath and then we'll all have dinner."

Later that night Patricia serves a delicious dinner of pot roasted lamb with rosemary, tomatoes and sautéed potatoes. The three of them wash it down with plenty of red wine.

Gina is refreshed after her bath, but tired. During dinner she is quiet and thoughtful, unsure about how the situation is going to work out and worried about whether she will be able to meet Giacamo's demands.

They retire to bed early and Gina is almost instantly asleep. At some stage during the night she wakes with a fright. Giacomo is caressing her and pressing up against her back. Before she has time to wake up properly, Patricia whispers something to him and he turns his attention to her instead. Gina lies awake, aware of the lovemaking going on next to her, then stillness, followed by gentle snoring from Giacomo.

Unable to return to sleep, she gets up and stands looking out of the window. A soft light is spreading over the mountains to the east and she can just make out drifts of mist floating in the valley.

She turns and notices a small shelf in the corner of the room. She recognises the box containing the Venus. Carefully she opens the lid and strokes the little stone body, ancient and cool. She wonders whether it did indeed inspire lust in the residents of this place, long ago before chaste and dedicated Christians built their monastery over the earlier remains.

A bird begins singing somewhere close by, followed by another and another. The music of it takes her breath away and clears her mind, and she tiptoes out of the room and into her study, feeling that at last today she will be able to concentrate on her work.

---

4. THE SKETCHES

The women agree that Gina will be ready for Giacomo from 6pm each evening. And that from now on she will also provide for his needs during the night as well.

So that evening, after a bath and a glass of prosecco in the kitchen with Patricia, she walks down to the studio on her own to meet him. Patricia explains to her that Giacomo has promised to go gently on her and that she just has to do as he asks, then come up with him for dinner at 8pm.

The day has been warm and her work has gone well. She wears just a light cotton dress and sandals. Patricia has suggested that underwear is unnecessary where Giacomo is concerned as he will just ask her to take it off anyway.

And Gina, he is only allowed to fuck your pussy.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he's not particular. He'll try your mouth or your ass, even your cleavage, depending on how the mood takes him, but he's agreed to use only your pussy, at least for now."

Gina's eyes widen but she nods and heads for the studio.

Giacomo is at work on the satyr when she arrives.

"Buona sera, Giacomo."

"Ciao."

She stands nervously by the door for some minutes before he speaks again.

Late afternoon sunlight streams through the high windows, partially filtered by a large oak tree growing outside. It illuminates the dust in the air, giving the studio a slightly surreal look.

He finally speaks. "Dress...off," he says.

She unbuttons the dress and lets it fall to the floor.

"Sit," he says...pointing to a small stool bathed in a pool of sunlight beside the window.

"She sits down, feeling suddenly shy and unsure of herself, covering her breasts with her hands."

"No," he says, "Hands away."

So she sits quietly, her hands beside her grasping the stool, the sun lighting her pale breasts and falling across her thighs. Giacomo returns to his work and seems to forget that she's there.

As he continues working, Gina looks around the studio at the sculptor's paraphernalia and wonders what lies beneath the dusty sheets draping large indecipherable shapes.

Finally he finishes work and begins to clean up his tools at a small sink over by the fireplace. He opens a bar fridge and takes out a beer. Slowly he walks around his satyr, looking at his work, sipping on the beer but still ignoring Gina, who remains perched naked on the stool. At last he seems satisfied with his work and seems to remember that she is there.

"Come," he says, taking her by the hand and leading her to the table by the fireplace. Gently but firmly, he has her bend forwards over the table, then moves her legs so that they are spread apart on the floor. He strokes her sides and thighs, then moves one hand between her legs, parting her lips and sliding a finger along her cleft.

"Hmm," he says finally.

He leaves her, then returns. She feels something cool on her lower back and realises he has poured some oil onto her.

He smooths the oil down into her cleft and a strong scent of olive drifts up. His hand is on her again, this time sliding smoothly.

Next she hears his zip and feels his cock pressing against her opening.

"Come on little fuck pussy," he says, "Open for me."

Gina focuses on relaxing her body onto the table and soon he is inside her, filling her up, making her gasp with the size of his cock.

Although he pumps her vigorously, she feels that he is being careful not to be too tough on her.

After a while he stops and steps back. She stands up.

"No, no," he says, and he gently pushes her back down onto the table.

She hears him pulling up a chair. She feels very exposed and vulnerable bent across the table with the olive oil dripping down her spread legs. She turns her head to see what he is doing. He is sitting close behind her and drawing with charcoal on a large sketch pad.

"Keep still," he grunts.

She hears him tear off a sheet of paper and then the sound of the charcoal as he begins another sketch.

After what seems like half an hour he scrapes back the chair and without any warning pushes his cock into her again. She jumps with surprise and cries out. She feels his big hands on her back, pulling her onto it, as he builds up the rhythm.

She has never before felt so stretched open by a cock. And when he pushes deep inside her she feels a sharp ache that is only just bearable.

Thankfully, he comes quite quickly.

"Ah yes." he says, standing and closing his fly. He picks up her dress and she slips on her sandals.

"Now, let us go to house."

Gina has never had this kind of sex before and she has never been with a man who was so completely focussed on his own pleasure. Nevertheless, she feels strangely elated as she walks naked beside him through the darkening garden and up to the house, her body glistening with the olive oil, slippery with his come and still aching deep inside.

During the night Giacomo wakes her twice, the first time with his erection nudging her insistently in the back. Sleepily she moves into position for him, pushing her bottom out to help accommodate him. He takes her slowly but quite deeply, leaving her with the dull ache again. No sooner has he finished than he falls fast asleep.

A few hours later he wakes her again. This time he reaches for her hand and places it on his cock. She rolls over and takes it in both hands, after licking her palms to reduce any friction. She strokes and squeezes, trying to achieve the same rhythm that she knows makes him come.

But Giacomo's gentle snoring makes her realise he has gone back to sleep. Still holding his softening cock in her hands, she lies awake, thinking what an enigmatic character he is. Completely self-centred, but free of malice and guile. He insists on having his appetites satisfied, yet she can tell has no wish to deliberately hurt her, even though with his size and strength he so easily can.

---

5. THE CLIENT

The next day when she goes to meet him, Giacomo is hard at work so she simply takes off her dress and sits on the stool to wait. He has pinned up the sketches he made when she was bending over the table. They are very confronting and Gina is embarrassed to see pictures of herself spread open in this way.

While she waits patiently for Giacomo to be ready for her, there is a knock on the door. Startled, she stands and snatches up her dress from the floor.

"Sit." Says Giacomo. He takes the dress from her and invites the visitor to come in. "Signore Borremeo, Buongiorno!"

Gina blushes from head to foot as a well-dressed silver-haired man strides in. He wears linen trousers and a beautifully-cut, slightly rumpled jacket with a yellow rosebud in the buttonhole.

Giacomo passes him a beer and they walk over to the work in progress and discuss it.

At first Signore Borremeo doesn't notice her and she hopes desperately that he will leave without realising there's a naked girl sitting on a stool in the corner.

In fact, it's the sketches pinned on the wall that attract his attention. Gina cannot understand his rapid-fire Italian but she senses that he is admiring them in the way men admire pictures of women that amuse and arouse them.

Then Giacomo introduces her, in the worst possible way, as the model for the drawings Signore Borremeo has just admired.

"Gina, meet mio cliente, Signore Borremeo.

Gina stands up but she is unable to respond. Her eyes fill with tears as the humiliation becomes unbearable. Undaunted, Signore Borremeo smiles and takes her right hand in both of his. His eyes, which she notices are a sparkling pale blue, look straight into hers as he raises her hand and gently touches it to his lips.

"Delighted to meet you, Signorina," he says in English, "Are you working for Giacomo?"

His gallant gesture and the way he ignores her nakedness put her at ease. She nods, and explains that Patricia and Giacomo are supporting her while she finishes her thesis on pre-Etruscan art.

"Ah, yes. You have a big subject there Gina, how is it going?"

Using willpower she didn't know she possessed, Gina puts aside her embarrassment and despite being completely naked, manages to talk intelligently to this elegant and charming man about her ideas and the difficulties of expressing them in her thesis.

Giacomo leaves them to talk and returns to work, starting up a sanding machine which makes a loud noise and makes it hard to continue the conversation.

"Lets talk in the garden, Gina." Suggests Signore Borremeo.

He follows her as they walk down the path towards the spring. They sit together on a stone seat. The sun is setting behind the distant mountains and the air is heavy and still. The gentle trickle of falling water and the twittering of soaring swallows breaks the silence. Golden light bathes the formally dressed man and his naked companion, as the sit side by side, deep in conversation about the people who inhabited this land so long ago.

Finally Gina gives a little shiver. The sun has set, leaving the landscape with a soft, glowing afterlight. The cold of the stone bench is starting to seep through her. Unconsciously she hugs her arms across her breasts and rubs her upper arms to warm them up.

"Ah, bella," exclaims Signore Borremeo, "but you're cold. I should let you go. It's been a pleasure talking to you."

That night, before she falls asleep, Gina ponders her unusual encounter with Signore Borremeo. She is amazed at the wonderful way this silver-haired gentleman made her feel at ease with her nakedness. She realises that after overcoming her embarrassment at being naked in front of a stranger, she felt unusually free and relaxed.

"What a delightful man!" she thinks, and then falls asleep.

----------

6. BRAVO!

As the days pass and Gina's thesis approaches completion, she thinks about the time she will finally leave here and rejoin her normal life.

One afternoon after finishing her work and taking her bath, she goes down to the kitchen to join Patricia for their evening drink, but her friend is not there.

She pours herself a glass and drinks it anyway, and when Patricia still hasn't appeared, sets off for the studio.

In the studio she finds Giacomo and Patricia. Patricia is lying naked on the table, with her knees bent and feet resting on the edge. Giacomo, still dressed, is vigorously fucking her.

She is seized with embarrassment and is about to turn and leave when Giacomo notices her at the door and smiles, welcoming her in. He soon comes and withdraws from Patricia, who reaches for her clothes and begins to sit up.

"No, no, stay Patricia," Giacomo says. He beckons Gina. "Come little fuck pussy, see if you can make my wife smile."

Gina realises he is hoping she will pleasure Patricia. Gina hesitates, not sure if she can do this, or even if she should be asked to. But Patricia is smiling encouragingly at her and Giacomo urges her forward.

Nervously she bends her lips towards Patricia, then starts tentatively licking her.

"Buon appetito!" chuckles Giacomo.

She tastes the pungent slightly bitter taste of Giacomo's come which is dripping out of Patricia and begins carefully licking it off, using long slow strokes.

Patricia moans with pleasure and Gina remembers Patricia telling her that Giacomo was a selfish lover, never taking any trouble to pleasure her. Although she's no expert in pleasuring a woman, Gina decides to do the best she can for her.

She places her hands on Patricia's thighs and gently slides them open. Then using her tongue, she runs circles around her clitoris, gradually increasing the pressure and stopping now and again to suck the tender little bud, encouraging it to swell.

Feeling Patricia's thighs tense, she realises it's working. Patricia's breathing comes faster and Gina bobs her head, the tip of her tongue gliding firmly back and forth around Gina's clitoris.

Patricia is shaking now, her breathing ragged, her legs tense beneath Gina's grasp, but still she doesn't come. Gina is worried about how tired her tongue is becoming and slides a finger into Patricia's pussy, stroking it firmly along the front wall, where she knows she herself is particularly sensitive. This finally sends Patricia over the edge, moaning and lifting her hips off the table in a delicious spasm of pleasure.

Gina stops licking and stroking for a second, then starts again, triggering a second wave of orgasm, followed by a third and forth.

Finally, breathless and spent, Patricia begs her to stop. Gina provokes one final spasm and then lets her rest.

She feels a sudden overwhelming tenderness towards her friend and when Patricia sits up, breathless and full of gratitude, Gina embraces her, stroking her thick wiry hair and covering her neck with kisses.

Patricia takes Gina's head in her hands, looks into her eyes and then kisses her sweetly on the lips. Nothing is said. They look towards Giacomo who is standing across the room, drinking a beer, watching them. He grins, chuckles and raises the bottle. "Bravo!" he says.

---

7. THE STATUE

The next day things don't go so well. During the morning, Signore Borremeo arrives to look at the progress on his statue. Giacomo doesn't appear for lunch and Patricia warns Gina that he has requested changes that Giacomo is unhappy about.

"He's been difficult today. When he's angry he likes to fuck my arse and he's already made me really sore. I've asked him not to do the same to you but you never know."

"If I were you, I'd make sure the olive oil is handy. You'll need plenty of lubrication if he decides to take you there."

"Patricia, I've never had that kind of sex. I don't know how to do it. Doesn't it hurt terribly?"

"Look, it really only hurts a lot if you're tense. Concentrate on trying to relax. In fact, relax your whole body if you can. Just go completely limp. Once he's in the worst is over."

She squeezes Gina's hand. "Here, have another prosecco before you go."

For the first time, Gina walks with great reluctance and a little unsteadiness down to the studio. She's never encountered Giacomo in an angry mood before now.

Giacomo is sitting in front of his satyr, deep in thought when Gina arrives. He is holding a bottle of grappa. She runs her hand nervously through her hair. He ignores her so she takes off her dress and sits down on the stool to wait.

Some music is playing, a violin concerto Gina recognises but cannot name. She fidgets nervously then gets up to go and look at the CD player. It's Dvorak. So beautiful, but it fails to calm her.

She continues to wander around the studio. She picks up the edge of one of the sheets, covering Giacomo's works in progress, and pulls it back. Underneath is the head of what would appear to be a male figure. Intrigued she pulls the sheet further back, then stops in surprise. She recognises Giacomo's features on the figure, beautifully wrought in all their fierce cragginess in bronze. A self-portrait!

Suddenly the real Giacomo is standing close behind her.

"You want to see?" He asks gruffly.

Without waiting for her answer he flings the bottle of grappa down, shattering it on the tile floor, and pulls back the sheet.

Gina yelps with surprise.

The life size bronze figure stands on a low plinth. The knees are slightly bent. Between the legs stands a proudly erect penis, unmistakeably Giacomo's.

"Oh!" Gina is lost for words.

"Oh, what you mean Oh?" Asks Giacomo. "Don't you like my work either?"

"It's..it's..."

"Gina, Gina...I want you to be the first to enjoy this work," he growls. "Here..."

He kicks a low stool in front of the statue, then guides Gina forward. "Stand up here," he says.

Horrified realisation dawns. He's going to have her stand on the stool and then lower herself onto the statue's penis.

She clings to him, terrified. " I can't do it Giacomo."

"Yes you can!" He raises his voice. She's never seen this side of him before. "Now get on or I get angry."

She looks wildly around the room hoping for...for...something to save her.

"Please, Giacomo!" she pleads.

She looks at the bronze penis and then back at Giacomo. His face is red with rage and she is really frightened.

"OK," she finally says.

Gingerly she stands on the stool facing the figure and straddles its penis. Giacomo grips her haunches and guides her down onto it. Its tip touches her. It feels so cold. His hands are pushing her firmly down. It begins to slide into her. It feels as cold as ice as it she continues to slide onto it. Still Giacomo urges her on. She shudders with cold and fear.

Finally it fills her up. She feels the hard, freezing tip push against her cervix and a tiny cramp, like a period pain runs through her. Her nipples tighten as they graze the figure's cold chest and she stands motionless, hoping Giacomo will now be content to release her.