The Sculpture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this is all confidential, Baylee, so I can't confirm anyone's identity but I will rely on both of your discretion," Antoine said.

"Why no threesomes,? Baylee asked teasingly.

"Well, that can be arranged," Antoine replied giving Baylee a wink.

"Oh my, what are you suggesting Antoine?"

"Just kidding my dear, I would never suggest that to a client, even one as lovely as you," Antoine replied.

"Now," Antoine continued, "I think it's time for us to sit down and discuss exactly what you are looking for, now that you have a wider range of the possibilities."

"Thank you for the enlightening tour," Nick started. "You've certainly given me more options to consider than I ever thought possible."

"What do you think, Baylee, should I commission a sculpture of the two of us locked in an immortal pose of sexual passion?" Nick teased.

"That tempting lover, but I don't think you'd be able to put that out in your garden, much less your living room," Baylee laughed.

"Yes, I think a tasteful, but realistic statue of Baylee in all her naked glory." Nick said.

"I can certainly do that for you," Antoine replied. "Now do you want a demure Baylee with one hand covering her pussy while the other arm covered her breasts, like Botticielli's Venus? Or would you prefer a Baylee radiant in the aftermath of sex?"

"Oh, after sex, I think, don't you Nick? Baylee gushed.

"Yes, my dear, I would love that." Nick replied.

"Then let's get started!" Antoine exclaimed. "Baylee, please remove your clothing and stand on that little box."

Baylee stood and walked over to the low pedestal Antoine had indicated. She started to unbutton her blouse and shyly looked over an Nick who nodded his approval. She undid the last of her buttons and let her blouse drop to the floor. She then unclasped and unzipped her skirt and pulled it down over her hips and wiggled out of it.

Now standing in just her purple bra and panties and heels, she looked over to Nick pleadingly. Nick responded and walked over to her and took her face in his hands and gave her a long kiss. Baylee looked up at Nick lovingly as he turned and walked behind her. Pulling her close to his chest, he kissed her neck just as she loved and in response she leaned her head back to find his lips again.

Nick kissed her and put his hands on her waist and glided them up to clutch her breasts. Releasing her, he moved back a few inches and unclasped her bra and pulled the straps down her shoulders and through her arms before letting it fall to the floor. He moved his hands back to her perfect small breasts and caressed them, pinching her nipples ever so slightly.

Crouching down now, Nick put his hands back on Baylee's waist and slowly pulled her panties down over her beautiful ass and down her legs as she stepped out of them. Nicked stepped away to admire his young lover, now naked in her heels.

"Mon dieu," Antoine whispered, "She is even more beautiful than I expected."

For the fourth time, Baylee found herself blushing and turned one knee inward hiding her pussy just slightly.

"None of that, my dear," Antoine said, standing up and walking over to Bayleee.

"Nick told you about how I need to touch you intimately if I'm to sculpt you properly, didn't he?"

"Yes," Baylee breathed, looking over at Nick who once again nodded his head.

"Good, don't worry my dear, I will treat you with the utmost respect, just as you want to be treated." Antoine said a little mischievously.

Antoine reached up his hand and stoked Baylee's cheek softly then moved his hand down her neck before pausing at her breasts and gently kneading them. Now reaching up with both hands, he placed them on her waist and massaged her tummy before drifting down to her thighs and continuing down each leg.

Baylee shuddered at his unfamiliar touch, but found his coarse hands strangely reassuring in the way he explored her body.

"I'm going to touch your pussy now Baylee, is that okay?" Antoine asked.

"Yes." Baylee whispered, looking at Nick again.

Antoine moved his hands up each of her legs up to her thighs and brought them together converging on her pussy. Using one hand, he rubbed her pussy with the meaty palm of his hand before trailing his thumb down her slit pushing it into her slightly.

Baylee's knees buckled just a bit as she felt a finger penetrate her cunt as Antoine rubbed her clit with his thumb.

He must think I'm such a slut, Baylee thought, as she felt herself get wetter and wetter under Antoine's gentle ministrations. She felt his fingers do a thorough examination of her genitals, both inside and out. It wasn't at all like the business like and often abrupt examination done by her gynecologist, and it wasn't quite the touch of a lover seeking to stimulate and excite. It was somewhere in between.

"Thank you Baylee, you're a good sport. I will need to touch you more of course, as I begin the sculpting process." Antoine said reassuringly.

Turning to Nick, Antoine said,

"She is beautiful but if you want a realistic sculpture, she should be more sexually aroused before I continue. There's a very comfortable sofa in my office over there." Antoine said pointing to a far corner.

Nick took Baylee's hand and they both walked back to Antoine's office, looking a bit incongruous as a fully clothed grey hair man led a lovely naked young woman by the hand.

Nick closed the office door as soon as they entered and took Baylee in his arms.

"Are you alright, sweet B?" Nick said using the tender nickname he had given her months ago.

"I'm fine Nick, you told me Antoine would touch me very intimately."

"Good girl, B. I think he wants to fuck you pretty badly by the way," Nick laughed.

"Well, maybe I'll let him, after I fuck you first," Baylee said tugging at Nick's belt and unzipping his trousers.

Nick loved it when Baylee took the initiative like this as she was certainly very aroused. Baylee proceed to tear off his pants and shirt and pushed him down on the sofa.

"I'm going to fuck you so good, Nick," Baylee said as she straddled Nick's hard cock and lowered her pussy until she had completely engulfed him. She wasted no time rocking up and down and gyrating her hips with her hands pressed down on his chest until she was moaning loudly.

For Nick's part, he could barely contain his orgasm, he was so excited by Baylee's arousal and unquenchable lust, but he held back, and told her,

"I want to make you cum right now B! Straddle my face and cum!"

This was Baylee's favorite way to cum and she immediately slid up Nick's chest and lowered her flowing pussy onto his face. It only took a couple of minutes of rocking back and forth on Nick's talented tongue before she convulsed as her orgasm shook her completely and left her shuddering and falling into Nick's arms screaming in delight.

After a couple of minutes cuddling, Nick said,

"Now it's time to see Antoine again while your body is still so aroused."

The walked out of the office both naked hand in hand.

Antoine looked up and smiled at them having heard their lovemaking very clearly through the walls. He looked admiringly at Baylee's lovely body and saw that she was still clearly aroused with her pussy still half open and wet. He also glanced at Nick's body and his still half erect penis and thought, 'Can't expect a six pack at his age, which he guessed at mid to late 50s, but not bad.'

"You look even more lovely, my dear, please come here and step back on the platform." Antoine asked Baylee.

Baylee stepped up on the platform as Antoine approached her once again and slid his hands all up and down her naked body. Kneeling behind her, he spent a few minutes on a close examination of her ass, then turned her around and explored her now wet and open pussy with his hands and fingers.

Baylee leaned back in pleasure and said,

"Antoine, how much are you charging Nick for this beautiful statue you will make for him?"

Antoine hesitated and looked over at Nick, who nodded that it was okay to tell her.

"Well, my normal fee is $50,000 for a project like this."

"I think you should give Nick a significant discount, Antoine, say 25%" Baylee said.

Antoine, still kneeling in front of her, looked up past her slim tummy and her perfect little breasts to see her smiling sweetly at him.

"I like you both, but why should I do that?" Antoine responded.

Baylee put her hand on the back of his head and pulled his face into her pussy.

"So you get to have this, of course." Baylee purred.

Looking on, Nick laughed startled and impressed by Baylee's boldness. He also knew that if Antoine agreed, Baylee would expect him to give her most if not all of the savings.

Antoine breathed in heavily, intoxicated by the smell and taste of her pussy. But he also did the math in his head and calculated Baylee was asking for a $12,500 discount. That's a lot of money to fuck this girl he thought, but his cock overruled his brain and he said,

"Yes, I agree. But more than just this one time, please," he begged.

Baylee laughed at how easy it was to pussy whip a man once he had a taste.

"Well, that all depends on how good you are Antoine. Start by licking my pussy and I'll see if you're anywhere near as good as Nick."

Still on his knees, Antoine went about his task eagerly and dived into Baylee's open pussy, licking and sucking around her clit. When he inserted a finger into her, Baylee said,

"Not bad Antoine, now go get a couple of cushions from your sofa and bring them here," as she pushed his head away.

Antoine hurried away and Baylee looked at Nick with an amused expression.

"This okay with you Nick?"

"Sure, Baylee, mainly I'm just impressed by what an entrepreneurial little slut you are," Nick responded with a smile.

Antoine was hurrying back with two large cushions from the sofa.

"Put them right here in the middle of all these erotic statues, and lay down," Baylee commanded.

Antoine did as he was told and Baylee walked over to him, knelt down and straddled his face.

"You may continue to lick my pussy, Antoine."

Antoine wasted no time in continuing his oral ministrations of Baylee's vagina and clit and let his hands roam over her waist and ass.

As Antoine continued going down on Baylee, Nick walked over to her, his erect cock in his hand and stood before the kneeling Baylee. She looked up at him and smiled and took his cock in her mouth. She was now simultaneously rocking back and forth on Antoine's tongue and Nick's cock.

Baylee had had threesomes before, but this was amazing, having a man she just met servicing her as she was pleasuring her lover. Added to that was the visual sensation of doing this in the middle of a collection of incredibly erotic sculptures.

She let Nick's cock fall from her mouth and said,

"That's a good boy, would you like to fuck me now Antoine?"

With his mouth still on her clit, Antoine could barely mumble,

"Yes, please."

"Good, now stand up and take off your clothes."

Antoine quickly stripped, revealing a hairy and overweight body and a hard prick which was twitching in excited anticipation.

Baylee lay down on the cushions, pulled up her knees and parted her legs. Antoine stood for a moment, just taking in how incredibly beautiful and hot she was. But soon he was on his knees and he pushed her knees apart gently and positioned his cock at the glistening wet opening of her pretty little pussy.

Baylee saw that although his cock was shorter than Nick's, it was a good deal thicker. She grabbed his dick and rubbed the head around her clit and slowly placed it in position.

"Go slowly Antoine, your cock is pretty thick."

Antoine smiled and pushed the head of his cock just inside her pussy lips and held it there for a second. Then very slowly he pushed it in an inch as Baylee gasped at the sensation of her pussy being stretched apart just a bit.

"That's good, Antoine, nice and slow, you're stretching me out."

Antoine smiled in satisfaction and gave another little push until Baylee's hand which still encircled his prick stopped him.

"Fuck, that cock is thick."

Antoine pulled his cock all the way out and spit into his hand and coated his shaft with his saliva, positioned his cock again and slowly pushed into Baylee's cunt. This time, his cock glided all the way in as Baylee let out a little cry.

"Oh, God, yes, but nice and slow Antoine."

Antoine very slowly and deliberately pumped his cock in and out of Baylee's tight hole, feeling so good be be fucking this beautiful young woman. He increased his pace until he was fucking her hard and fast. He thought to himself, 'Slow down, you have to make this very expensive experience last...' But he had lusted after Baylee as soon as she had walked into his studio with Nick and now just an hour later, she was naked and he was fucking her silly.

For her part, Baylee felt like a rag doll being fucked by this heavy man with his thick cock, and she cried out softly in pleasure and a little bit of pain every time he thrust deep into her pussy.

For all his best intentions, Antoine couldn't help himself and soon he was gasping, groaning and suddenly emitting a deep guttural shout as he buried his prick in Baylee's tight pussy and came in several long spasms. He rolled off of Baylee and lay panting, out of breath on the floor a smile of complete satisfaction on his face.

Baylee stood up, looked at Nick and smiled.

"Time to get back to our hotel, lover."

They both walked hand in hand back to Antoine's office, put on their clothes and left the studio with Antoine still lying on the floor catching his breath.

12