The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
Warrior takes Princess.
1.6k words
3.96
63.8k
29

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was born the second son of a mighty warrior. His name was Murdock. The sea warrior of the clan who is fiercest of the fierce. They were known and feared all along the known world for their courage and honor in battle.

When he was still an infant his father and older brother were killed during a raid on a Western King's Castle. As was usual for the time he was raised by the people of his clan. As he grew he knew the time would come to avenge his father and brother. He worked at the warrior's skills harder and longer then all the other lads in his village. This hard work honed his skills until no man in his clan could deny he was the best. Eventually upon becoming a man he was presented with his Father's broadsword the mighty Fire Storm. When his father's body was returned it had been kept for him. It had been forged in the fabled Temple of the warrior gods and was rumored to be the King Slayer. With this his father and brother would be avenged.

It was time to learn the skills of the sea warrior and go on raids with his clan. He survived many battles and always brought honor to his clan doing so. After a time when his skill became the stuff of legend he was called to his clan castle by the clan chief. Here he was presented with the honor of leading his own raiding party and given the choice of areas to raid. Of course he chose the castle of the western king who was owed his vengeance.

The princess Lisa arose from her bed and gazed out her window to the fog shrouded sea. To look upon her was to look upon the most beautiful woman in all the known world. She dressed and hurried to breakfast. Little did she know this would be her last meal as a free woman.

The raiding boats quietly slipped through the fog towards the castle. Murdock was in the lead boat and peered through the fog watching for the beach he knew was near. They beached the boats below the castle and scurried to shore. Silently his raiders followed the path up to it. The guards at the gates died without a sound and the castle was entered. As he raced forward Murdock drew his sword and began the fight he had thirsted for his whole life. Slashing and parrying blows he killed soldier after soldier, his mighty sword flowing red from their blood. Finally he and his men gained the throne room. Before them stood the reason for his courage and anger the slayer of his father. In a bellowing voice he called off the men fighting with the King. "You and I shall battle to the death and none shall interfere" He told the King. His men ringed the room and watched as the battle began.

Back and forth the battle raged neither man willing to slow the pace and give advantage to the other. The swords rang out as they struck their blows. Suddenly a woman's voice rang out "Father help me". Princess Lisa was dragged into the room by a raider."Hold" said Murdock for he was awestruck by the beauty of the woman before him. He looked at the King and told him "your daughter will be my slave when I kill you but she will be treated as a princess all the same." The battle was again engaged. The king was tiring and could find no weakness in his opponent. With a mighty cry and the speed of a demon Murdock parried a blow and struck forward. The king unable to defend himself was struck a mortal blow and fell to the floor. Lisa ran to her father and clung to him. Murdock shouted to the heavens "Father I have avenged thee." With the castle theirs Murdock set about the task of looting it of all valuables. He grabbed the princess and dragged her away from her father's limp form. "Take her and chain her in my cabin" he told his men and it was done.

The loot from the castle filled all the holds of his raiding boats to overflowing. With the dying sun at their backs the boats slipped silently away. Murdock set the course for home and went down to his cabin. Here he would have vengeance for his brother. The princess was chained to the foot of the bed and unable to move when the huge man entered the room. He sat down and poured himself a drink. As he drank he formed his plan for the rape of the princess. He would truly enjoy this. He approached her and grabbed her by the hair. Pulling her to him she heard him say, "you are now my slave and I will do as I please with you. Whenever I want you will be ready and willing to satisfy my desires. For if you do not the sea is deep and it is a long swim home with your hands and feet chained."

With that he removed the chains holding her to the bed but left her hands tied. He picked her up and using his kirk he cut away at her dress to remove it. She started to scream but a quick slap across her face silenced her, no one had ever hit her before. She stood trembling as the man stripped her. Naked she stood red faced before him. He bent forward and kissed her. Then his large rough hands started to explore her body. Lisa was unsure for his touch was making her wet and she was beginning to like the things he was doing to her. His hands twisted and pinched her nipples getting them hard. She moaned with the pleasure of the pain he gave her. He then took something from behind him and suddenly she felt as if her tits were on fire.

He had placed nipple clamps on her and she loved the feeling they gave her. Then quickly she was bent over his lap and could feel his hard cock press against her. His hand came down and started to spank her ass. As she was spanked he told her again that she was his slave to do with as he pleased. The pain she felt increased her wetness and desire. Soon she could not believe it when she heard herself cry out "yes I will be your willing slave. You can use me whenever and however you please Master." With that she was thrown to the floor and she watched as her new Master stripped off his clothes. Naked he stood before and grabbed her hair.

"Now then let's see what that mouth of yours feels like" he said. With a hard shove forward he drove himself into her waiting mouth. Still holding her hair he used it to move her head back and forth on his hard cock. On her knees Lisa could do nothing but allow this to happen. At the same time she felt the wetness of her cunt grow and she was ashamed for she was enjoying the facefuck she was receiving. Harder and faster her head was moved along the huge cock in her mouth. She felt herself begin to respond by sucking and licking at it. Suddenly without warning the cock grew in her mouth and she felt the cum flow along it and out into her mouth. She felt her head shoved down onto it and was held there as she willingly swallowed the cum spewing out of the cock. The taste of it drove her over the edge and she came as she had never came before. Now she knew she would willingly be this man's slave forever.

When he finished cumming he let go of her head and fell back on the bed. He was happy for he knew that he would treasure his princess slave and keep her from harm for the rest of his life. But he also realized that he would have to be a hard master or she would rebel one day and be lost to him. With that thought in mind he got up and lifted her from the floor where she lay using the chain connecting the nipple clamps. He ordered he to lay face down on the bed and she quickly did so. He spread her legs and stepped between them. Lining his still hard cock to her cunt he pushed in a little bit. Then grabbing her by the hair he forced her back onto it.

With a mighty roar he began a hard and furious fuck of his new slave. sometimes ramming into her sometimes using her hair to pull her back. Lisa was astonished for she was beginning to ride the wave of another orgasm. Then suddenly it burst upon her and she was once again screaming out she would be his slave and do as he wanted. As she came he pulled out and aimed for her asshole with a hard shove he was inside of her. When she felt the pain of her ass being fucked for the first time she came so hard she passed out. With this Murdock began to ravage her ass knowing that she could do nothing but lay there and be used by him. Harder and as deep as he could he fucked her ass. He used he to satisfy a long awaited lust.

He had been at sea for weeks with no female for him to use. As he closer and closer to cumming he drove harder and harder into her. She just lay there and moaned only slightly aware that she was being assfucked. Finally he roared and came in her asshole filling it to overflowing. Then as it passed he reached out untied her hands and rolled the 2 of them into the bed. Still buried in her ass they drifted off to sleep together.

To Be Continued...