The Sea Warrior & His Princess Ch. 07

Story Info
she looks for Master.
1.1k words
4.21
21.7k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke feeling wet and horny but her Master was not with her. Getting out of bed she felt how sore her ass was from the hard pounding her Master had given it the night before. After getting dressed she went down to eat and find Murdock.

Finding Roderick alone at the breakfast table she sat and ate with him. "Have you seen my Master?" she asked. "You may want to stay away from him today. He seems to be in a foul mood" he answered. "He's been storming around since early this morning and everyone's on edge about it." I wonder why she asked herself.

After she ate she went to their rooms and decided it would be best to await her Master's return by getting into her sluttiest outfit for him.

Roderick was right Murdock was in a foul mood. He knew that when he faced the Druid's Knot it would be up to the God's who would win the test. Any who lost would become nothing more than a pure mindless warrior whose only loyalty was to the winner. In other words a slave to the Master Warrior. They would become the legendary Beserkers. His shock troops and follow him to their deaths. He was not so sure that he liked the idea of being a slave to someone. As he wandered his castle with this on his mind he checked on the guards. Normally this was a pleasant chore for him and the men who stood guard. Now however any small missed detail was punished swiftly and severely. This news flashed around the castle and for the rest of the day each and everyone did their utmost best to be invisible. For no one wished to be punished by Murdock when he was in such a mood.

The moon had risen and was shining through the windows when he finally came back to their rooms. As he entered Lisa fell to her knees and bade her Master welcome. He looked down and was aroused by the sight of her. Now here was an outlet for him to release his pent up fears and frustrations on. She was dressed in the tight corset and stockings he liked so much. Her tits were pushed up and exposed for his pleasure. Her shaved cunt glistened with wetness as she awaited her Master's decision on how he would use and fuck her tonight.

Reaching down he gave her nipple a hard twist and was pleased to hear the moan from her. Standing before her he felt more in control again and decided this would be a long hard and rough fuck she would not soon forget.

"Get up, my fucktoy," he told her. Standing she trembled for it had been a long time since she had heard that hard edge to her Master's voice. Turning her he roughly pulled her arms behind her. Grabbing a rope he tightly bound her arms behind her back. This pushed her tits out even further. Moving to the front of her he leaned forward and chewed hard at her nipples. When they were hard he slapped them a few times then put the nipple clamps on them.

"Now then my slut I need to use you and that is what I am going to do." He led her by the clamps to the padded bench. Bending her over it he chained her ankles as far apart as they would go. Picking up a leather paddle he began to spank her bare ass. Biting her lip and clenching her teeth she lay there and took her Master's blows. Up and down went his arm. Sometimes he would flick it between her legs and she felt the sting on her bare cunt. Just as she felt her orgasm was almost upon her he stopped. She wondered what was next.

Untying her from the bench he turned her face up. Retying her legs in the air and spread with her head over the edge. He moved to her face and ordered her to open her mouth. When she did he removed his kilt exposing his hard cock. Taking it he began to slap it against her face. Then before she knew he drove it deep into her throat. Then as he started to fuck in and out of her mouth he slapped her exposed tits. She moaned around the cock fucking her throat and he speeded up the fucking motions. Grabbing the chain linking the clamps he pulled lifting her tits to the limit. All she could see was his heavy balls as they followed his facefucking motions.

Then just as she began to feel his cock swell full of cum he stopped. Removing it from her mouth he walked around between her legs. In a hard thrust he entered her wet hot cunt. Picking up a short padded strap he whipped at her tits as he fucked her cunt. In and he slapped her right tit. Out and the left one was hit. Harder and harder he fucked between her spread legs. "That's it my slut take my cock" he told her. Closer and closer she got to orgasm. then as the two of them came he pulled the clamps from her nipples. This sent her even deeper into her orgasm and she bucked and heaved against her Master's exploding cock.

Collapsing on top of her he spent the last of his seed inside her. When he regained his strength he untied her and told her to clean herself and join him in his bed. When she crawled between the sheets he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight.

"Master may I ask you something?" she pleaded. "Yes" he answered. "Why do you seem so angry today did I not please you?"

"No it is not you" he replied. " The Druids have arrived and tomorrow I face the challenge."

"Please Master tell me about it" she asked. "No one knows for sure what happens inside Druid's Knot " he told her. "The 169 Druid's form an ancient symbol and all who wish are in the center of it. Then they work their magic and we are all tested. The losers will become what we call Beserkers. Shock troops for the Master Warrior to use as he pleases. So after tomorrow if I do not win then you will be free and I will be the slave."

" Well I know for sure you will win Master because I am nothing if I am not your slave" she told him.

With that she kissed him and they fell asleep trying not to think of what would happen Tomorrow.

To Be Continued...