The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01d

Story Info
The beginnings of learning arousal from pain.
9.9k words
4.62
15.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
172 Followers

-13-

"Put your hands on the glass and back your feet away from the window like you are being searched by a cop. Keep your feet spread wide apart. You will maintain a steady watch concerning whatever may happen outside. If you see anyone come up to our floor and head in your direction, you may back away from the window. Or you may stay in position if that is your choice. They will likely see you clearly if you remain in position."

"Yes Sir. I will keep a close watch on everything."

Karen walked up to the inside of the window and tentatively put her hands against it at shoulder height. She seemed to know that they were too close together moved them so that each hand was placed about a foot outside of her shoulders. She slowly backed her feet away from the base of the window and then spread them to the same width as her hands. I was sitting of the sofa enjoying the hell out of watching her get into position. And what a gorgeous view it was with the desert hills and canyons off in the distance and this beautiful naked female submissive spread openly directly in front of me. I could see every part of her on open display. If this were after the sun had set and a background light were turned on in the main room, everyone outside would have this same view of Karen from the other side.

"How do you feel about being on display little one?"

"It's scary Master but it is exciting too."

"What are you going to do if someone does come across the balcony walkway on the way to one of the suites further down? Right now, all they'll be able to see are the palms of your hands against the heavily tinted window unless, of course, they suddenly get curious and decide to walk over to investigate. Then they would be able to see all of you if they got close enough."

"If it is a man, I would be extremely nervous standing here naked and letting him watch me. It if is a woman, I would be extremely excited."

"Why would there be a difference little one?"

"It's not because he would be a man. He would not be a special man. A man I chose to see me naked. I have only been with a woman one time. Even though I knew her, I didn't feel any threat from her at all. I don't ever feel threatened by a woman under any circumstances."

"How would you respond if I told you I wanted another man to see you naked?"

"I would obey your wishes Master but, since this is so new to me, I would be very uncomfortable about doing that."

"OK. We will revise your options. If a man or a couple walk by and pause because of their curiosity about a pair of hands on the window, you can back away immediately or you can choose to remain in place. Should a woman walk by alone and display the same curiosity, you are to remain in place no matter what. If she remains there, even after she realizes that you are naked, I will go outside and introduce myself and ask her if she would like to come in and watch what I am doing with you. How does the thought of that possibility make you feel?"

"My pussy is wet just thinking about it Sir. I'm not a lesbian by any stretch of the imagination but I am a little bi-curious every once in a while."

"I have always enjoyed watching a muff munching session between two females in heat, as long as they were both my slaves. The chances of anybody walking by and seeing you are almost non-existent. But, just in case a woman does come by and show interest, don't you think it might be a good idea to be dressed for the occasion?"

"How do you mean 'dressed' Sir? You keep me naked in here all of the time."

"I'll show you bi-slut. Stand up straight and face the couch at attention while I get you something to wear. Assume #1 with your back to the window and remain that way."

"Yes Sir."

I left her standing there with her back to the window, with orders not to move for any reason, and walked into the bedroom once again. I picked up the fake piercing rings, four of the miniature clothes pins, one set of the adjustable clamps, and the padded wrist and ankle cuffs. I also grabbed the three foot spreader bar and three spring clips from my suitcase. All of this should dress her up really nice. I almost forgot the penis gag and I went back to get that from the supply of goodies.

When I returned to where Karen was standing at attention and placed everything on the table at the end of the sofa where she could clearly see the items I had brought from the bedroom, I noticed a subtle smile form on her face.

"Now we will properly dress my submissive slave and take lots of pictures too. Do you know what everything there on the table is for my sexy little sub?"

"Everything but those tiny little silver rings Sir. Does that black leather thing with straps and a mini cock sticking out of it go into my mouth Sir?"

"Of course it does. It's called a 'Master's Delight". It not only keeps his slave quiet, it gives her something to keep her occupied at the same time."

"That's terrible Master. Are you insinuating that I talk too much Sir?"

"Not at all little one, but in your case, it's more for decoration. I want you to become accustomed to it because I will use it again as a reminder of who you belong to, who will probably own you very soon, and who has complete control of your existence at the moment. I like to be prepared just in case you do need to be reminded at some point over the next two days."

"I promise you that you won't have to remind me of whom and what I am at any time over the next two days Master."

"I don't know about that for sure. You can be a very sassy, strong minded, rebellious hellion when you feel like it. Then again, I may use it on you just because I feel like seeing you wearing the gag. Now be quiet while I get you dressed. Face the ottoman with the window on your left side."

"Yes Sir."

"Who do those tits belong to?"

"They belong to you Sir."

"Who does this pussy belong to?"

"It belongs to you Sir."

"Who does this ass and asshole belong to?"

"They belong to you Sir."

"Who does the clit belong to?"

"The clit belongs to you Sir."

"Who does your entire body belong to?"

"It belongs totally to you Sir."

"Give me a summary of what belongs to me."

"My tits, my pussy, my ass, my asshole, and my body all belong to you Sir. They are all your personal property Sir. And my clit is your most special personal property."

"Why is your clit so special?"

"My clit is the key that opens everything sexual Sir."

"I have a wonderful surprise for you little one. That idea is going to change immediately. I am the key that opens everything sexual. I am the key that will open your mind so that you can finally realize the freedom of learning the truth and reality of what your sexuality is all about. I don't need your clit to do that. It's handy to have around but you can experience some powerful orgasms by other means slut."

"Yessss, Sir."

"And what can I do with my personal property slave?"

"You can do anything you want Sir."

"Put your hands together behind your back and spread your feet apart so that I have access to my very own personal pussy and clit."

"Yes Master." She moved into that position instantly.

I took the piercing rings out of their clear plastic packages and held them up to her to see. There were five in the palm of my hand.

"These are fake piercing rings. When they are in place, they look like the real thing. You may want to have the real thing someday but, for now, these will do. I'm going to show you how they work by attaching one to your left nipple. They can easily be opened wider apart so that your nipple will fit inside of that small space in the ring. If you'll notice, there is a small round ball on each end of the ring where the space starts. It's there so that the ring, when the ends are positioned on each side of your sensitive bud, won't force itself through the flesh and actually penetrate your nipple. It may feel like it is at first. It will be slightly painful for the first few minutes or so, but that will go away. It will still let you know that it's there though. Are you ready to receive the first ring?"

"Yes I am Sir. If you want it there, then I want it there too."

"I think you are actually becoming a pain slut. Could that be possible?"

"A little pain has never bothered me Sir."

"I don't want you to be bothered by pain. I want you to learn to use pain to make your clit hard and your pussy wet for me."

"I understand Sir."

I forced the ring open just enough to get her entire nipple into the open space and then let it slowly close so that the two ends were dead center and just a little bit behind the tip of her now erect flesh. When it closed back to its original size, Karen sucked air in, held her breath, and squeezed her eyes shut. She began panting a little but that only lasted a short time. After a minute or so, her body began relaxing, her eyes opened, and her breathing went back to normal once again.

"Look at it and tell me what you think?"

"I think it looks beautiful Sir. I love it. May I touch it Sir?"

"Be my guest."

She lifted her boob up to get a closer look. She used her other hand to lightly pull on the ring to see how firmly implanted it was. She even flipped it up over the end of her nipple so that the ring was on top. She flipped it back down and pulled on it some more and then gave me a huge smile.

"It hurts a little Sir, but it is also turning me on. It looks so sexy. I think my nipple is going to stay hard with that ring attached to it. I can feel little electric shocks of pleasure going into my chest. Thank you Sir. Do real ones feel the same way Sir?"

"Other than the initial piercing, most women who are pierced love having pierced nipples. There are several other ornaments you can use with a complete piercing. Just like in your ear lobes. Dumbbells are very popular. Put your hands back where they belong and I'll do the other nipple."

"Yes Sir." This time she pushed her chest out as far as she could to give me much easier access to her other breast.

The procedure and the affect were identical, as was her response to the initial pain. With both of the nipple rings in place, I told her she could play with them if she wanted to while I got her a glass of wine and myself another Diet Coke. I looked back from the mini-fridge and could see her pulling and flipping and twisting those rings like a kid with a new Christmas present. I hadn't expected that the rings would turn her on this much but I could see that both of her nipples were still fully erect and rock hard with arousal.

When I handed Karen the small glass of white Zinfandel, she emptied it with two gulps and handed it back to me. I placed the empty glass on the table and picked up the remaining three rings that I had laid on the sofa while attaching the first two. These rings were just a bit smaller than the nipple rings. I informed her that one was going to be positioned at the top of each inner labia lip and the third was going to be placed over her clit hood just behind the resting place of her clitoris.

"Are they going to have the same effect as the two on my nipples Sir?"

"I'm not sure about the two on your inner labia, but the one behind your clit is going to have a tremendous effect on your little love nub. You will know it's there whenever you walk or run or rub your thighs together. You are really going to know it's there whenever your clit is being played with or when a cock is in your pussy. You might find yourself turning into a walking state of near orgasm for the next day or two. It can easily be removed if it becomes too much for you to deal with, but we will see about that as we go along. You are going to be doing a lot of walking tomorrow."

"Oh Master. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight thinking about that."

"By the time this night is over, you will sleep like Rip Van Winkle. Trust me on that."

"It sounds like Master has a lot of confidence in himself."

"Don't be a smart assed slave slut. How would you like being tied to the foot of the bed and spend the night sleeping on the floor like a puppy dog?"

"I wouldn't like that at all Sir. I would much rather sleep next to you."

"We'll take a fifteen minute break before we continue with the other three rings. You can have another small glass of wine if you eat some of the snacks with it. There are a couple of pre-made sandwiches in the fridge. I'm getting a little hungry myself so let's have them as a snack. I'm just going to sit here sipping on my Diet Coke and watch you puttering around naked."

"I like puttering around when you are watching Sir."

"In that case, I'll take some pictures of you puttering. Put on a good show."

And she did.

-14-

"How are the rings on your nipples feeling little one?"

"The pain is gone but there is a steady low level aching that won't go away. My nips are staying constantly aroused. When I touch either one of them, a wave of pleasure flows into by body. They've always been sensitive but this is far beyond that Sir."

"I'm glad you are taking to them so well. Let's see how well your clit responds to a ring, shall we?"

"It is definitely your clit Sir. It has a mind of its own. That little cum trigger has stayed swelled up just knowing that you are going to put a ring next to it Sir. It is keeping my pussy wet in anticipation. May I ask you a question Master?"

"Sure you can."

"How do you think my clit would react if you put the ring directly on it instead of behind it Sir?"

"It would react the same as if you were rubbing its head with a finger every waking moment of your day little one. Every movement of your body would cause intense direct stimulation, and you would probably begin having sudden, frequent, and unexpected orgasms. Your clit wouldn't give you much warning at all. I'm sure you would enjoy that at first, but it would become more of an ordeal as you went through your day. The juices from your pussy would flow like a river all day long and you might even find yourself unable to control your squirting ability. You would end up smelling like an unwashed street whore after a while. I don't think you would want to deal with that in public for very long. We may even find out while we are here that that super hot clit of yours, excuse me, 'MINE', may over react to the ring being attached just behind it. We may have to place it a little further away from OUR love button if that happens. You will be keeping all the rings I attach to you and you can experiment for yourself, in any manner you may choose, when you have returned home."

"I like the sound of that Sir. Not the 'street whore' part, but the 'experimenting' part. That will be fun."

"I think the wine is making you think too much. Lay down on the edge of the Murphy bed, with your legs hanging over the side and spread wide, and let's put the rest of these rings in place right now slut."

"Master Bill?" May I tell you something?"

"Yes you can. And then you are to remain silent unless I ask for you to respond to me. And there will be no more wine for you until much later in the evening little one."

"Yes Sir," she said with her head tilted down to the side and her eyes flashing 'pure innocence' looks at me. Karen is exceptionally good at doing that. I often wonder if she practices her 'coy' looks in a mirror. She even sends those looks to me from her IPod camera.

"All I wanted to tell you Sir is that I get a bunch of little arousal sensations, like sharp prickly electrical shocks, all over my body every time you call me 'slut', 'cumslut', or 'painslut' Sir."

"I'm glad they have such a positive effect on you slut. Maybe I'll add a few more to the repertoire as we go along."

"Would it please Master to also use 'cunt' as my name?"

"That wine has really put your mind into high gear."

"It might have Sir."

Karen was laying on her back on the Murphy bed now and her legs were spread open far enough for me to sit on the ottoman directly in front of her. I picked up the camera and took a close up picture of her beautifully smooth, hairless cunt with her labia lips opened up naturally, like a fully bloomed flower. She had her ass over the edge just enough to give me easy access in attaching the rings.

I laid the rings on the bed beside her hip and picked up one of the two smaller sized metal circles. I had just made the decision to do her clit last. I told Karen to use her hands to spread her pussy as wide apart as possible. When she had done that, I had no trouble at all opening the tiny ring and sliding it over the flesh of one inner lip near the top where all the folds began joining each other. Karen barely reacted when I released the ring and it embedded itself into its intended soft target. I repeated the same procedure on the upper side of the other inner lip and sat back to make sure that they were evenly in place.

"They look really nice little one. Do you have a mirror in your suitcase or your purse?"

"I have a handheld mirror in my suitcase Sir."

"Don't move."

I stood up and went back to the bedroom to find the mirror. I unzipped the suitcase, opened it up, and found the mirror almost instantly. I also noticed a couple of items she kept in one of the webbed pockets that you always find in suitcases for holding small loose items. Neither of these items would be considered small. One was a full sized soft gel vibrator that was pink and shaped like a fully erect 9" cock. Just out of curiosity, I turned in onto low speed and the top third of this thing started moving around in small circles. After a good chuckle, I returned it to the side pocket and pulled out the other object that had caught my attention. This was a crème colored vibrator about six inches long and an inch wide that came to a smooth rounded point.

I turned this one on low also and it only vibrated at the very tip of the pointed end. Not wanting Karen to hear my discovery, I put a pillow over it and pushed the switch to the 'high' position. That little sucker started vibrating so fast that it sounded like an angry beehive. I have no idea how technology made this toy possible but I could barely feel the vibrations on the end I was holding at the same time the other end was buzzing at maximum power. I stuck this one in my pocket and returned to where Karen was still lying quietly on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

I sat down on the ottoman again and held the mirror up to Karen's pussy and told her to take a look at her new attachments. She raised herself up on her elbows and looked over the top of her pussy into the mirror. After asking me to move the mirror a little further away, her face broke into a huge happy smile.

"I love it. I love it. I love it, Sir."

"Stand up for a minute and stand in a normal relaxed position."

She stood up immediately while I took a close look at my handiwork. The only thing was that I couldn't see my handiwork at all. When her pussy closed into what I call 'the locked up position', Karen's outer labia completely folded over her inner labia, including the rings.

"Walk around the room a few times and tell me if you can feel the rings at all."

"Yes Master," she said as she began a slow, sexy, hip waving walk around the room. She stopped a few times and squatted almost all the way down to the floor. Karen also ran her hand between her legs several times. She ended her short walk standing directly in front of me once again.

"Spread your legs apart to about shoulder width little one."

When her legs had open up, the rings were still hidden. I started running a finger up and down the length of her slit until the lips began to open up a bit because of the stimulation. When they did that, I could see the rings.

"Stop squirming slut."

'Yes Sir."

"Did you feel the rings when you were walking around the room or squatting in place?"

Player One
Player One
172 Followers