The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01e

Story Info
Day One ends with Karen's discoveries. Day Two begins next.
9.2k words
4.71
13.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
171 Followers

We ate some blueberry muffins with butter. Karen had another glass of wine. I had another Diet Coke. She had moved from the floor to the Murphy bed while I heated up the muffins in the microwave. The Murphy bed was not in direct view from the window. Karen was naked as required. Her sexual scent filled the suite. No two women on the planet had the same scent of arousal. Karen's scent was pure excitement. I loved it and my dick responded to it like a trained puppy. Sit. Stand. Roll over. Guys know what I mean. I asked her to turn on the very small desk lamp next to the Murphy bed, which also created its own romantic little glow in that corner of the room. The light I had turned on while preparing the warm muffins in the mini-kitchen was significantly brighter.

"Because of the time and how perfect you have been today, I'm going to forego the third punishment. That will never happen again. If and when you don't obey for any reason, you will be punished accordingly. There will never be an acceptable excuse for disobedience by a submissive. Now tell me what I have just told you."

"Sir, I will never intentionally disobey any order or command you give me at any time. Should I recognize that I have failed you in that respect, even if you are not present at the time, I will request punishment from you for my disobedience or failure to perform properly."

"The concept of submission seems to have come very quickly and quite easily for you my little cumslut."

"Not really Sir. I have listened intently to you for several years. I have read your stories over and over. I have never told you this but I have even practiced being obedient. On several occasions, I have pretended that you were standing there next to me, telling me to perform a scenario that I would never do on my own. I created some scenarios that, if I had been caught, would have caused me extreme humiliation and embarrassment. I made a promise to myself one time, that even if my mother walked in on me in the middle of my scene, I would not stop until I had finished the entire performance. I was never interrupted and I was never caught, though I had several very close calls, so I never knew for sure if that promise to complete the performance, no matter what, was actually truthful. I like to think it was. I have gained a lot of intellectual experience because of our conversations and your stories. Today is the very first time in the real world for me and I am totally committed to learning obedience and discovering submission from you Sir."

"You have no idea just how much I appreciate and respect your amazing participation and performance today. But you will very soon."

"Thank you Master."

"Right now, I want you to walk the full length of the window on the way to the bedroom. With the lights on, anybody who happens to be outside and looking our way will be treated to a full view of your entirely naked body with the wrist and ankle cuffs on but you will never know if someone was actually out there to see you. Do it now."

"Yes Sir."

Karen walked the length of that window with pride and pure courage. I actually think that she was hoping there was someone outside somewhere watching her. Or even more than one person. I am going to ask her about that the next time we have a casual conversation.

I followed her into the bedroom and told her to lay face up directly in the center of the queen sized bed. I pulled two folded blankets out of the closet and put them under her ass. I added two folded pillows directly under the upper part of her butt cheeks. This accomplished exactly the affect I wanted. Karen's hips were raised nearly a foot above the rest of her body. I took each of the four nylon ropes that she had purchased from her two young fumbling friends at the 'Toy Store' counter and tied one end to the D-ring on each of her wrist and ankle cuffs. I tied her arms above her head, each one to a corner post on the bed frame. I repeated the same procedure with her feet and she was quickly secured, spread eagled, barely able to move any part of her body. Her pussy was high in the air, spread wide open, and completely accessible to me. What a beautiful display she made.

"What do the words 'helpless and vulnerable' mean to you now little one?"

"They are the sexiest words in the world right now. This is really turning me on Master. What are you going to do with me if I may ask?"

"I told you earlier that I was going to teach you to cum through pain only. I am going to attempt to teach you how to convert any degree of pain to an equal level of arousal and stimulation. In this case, it will be on a more casual level as opposed to a severe application. Do you remember my telling you that we would by trying this sometime today cumslut?"

"Yes Master. I do remember. I'm a little frightened right now sir."

"That will go away very quickly. I'm going to move the chair in the corner over here, so that I can sit at the end of the bed directly in front of your raised and exposed cunt. I will be using the paddle with the with long, thin, flexible, soft rubber end. Every stroke will land on or next to your pussy. And I mean every single square inch of your pussy. Once I start, the strokes will come one after the other until you cum. They will not be a rapid fire type of stroking. It will be like you tapping your finger on a table top. There will be no pauses or breaks. The soft rubber will make contact with your pussy every second or so until an orgasm is created. The only thing that will change is the strength of each impact. Some will be lighter than others and some will be a little sharper. None will be overly strong or seriously painful. It may take 200 strokes or it may take a 1000 strokes. Neither of us can know for sure. I will not stop until you cum, unless I should determine that you won't be able to cum. I do not want you to worry about not cuming at all. I don't want that thought even entering your head. This is your first attempt at converting pain to clit exploding orgasm. Most submissives don't succeed until after many attempts at learning exactly how to make that happen. And therein lays the secret little one. You won't orgasm either until you actually let it happen. You are not to think about what is happening to you. I want you to feel it happening. You will learn that you must not focus on each impact of the thin rubber on your pussy. You must learn to focus on the responses that your clit, pussy, and vagina are creating and experiencing with each impact. You will have the choice of feeling the pain or feeling the responses. Eventually, you will learn to feel both at the same time. That's when you will experience an orgasm even more powerful than the one that just consumed your entire body and mind in the other room. I will frequently coach you but you may only speak when I ask you a question. Otherwise, you are to stay silent. You will keep your body as still as possible. Any time I see you veering off course, I will give your clit a very special whack to remind you of what you are supposed to be concentrating on at that moment. Are you ready slut?"

"Yes Master. I think so."

"Are you excited?"

"Yes Sir. And I'm scared to."

"Do you want to stop and make this attempt at another time?"

"I will answer that question with an absolute 'I DO NOT' Sir."

"I love you babe."

"I love you too Master."

"You can still say no if you want."

"I trust you and you say it could be nuclear orgasmic. I want to try because you want me to try. I will always cum for you whenever you wish me to Sir. We will make it good as a team Sir."

"Yes we will cumslut."

The only chair in the room was now placed at the bottom of the bed, directly in the center, and straight in front of Karen's wide open cunt. I sat in the chair after picking up the soft paddle and two very small vibrating eggs from my suitcase. These were special eggs. There was only one adjustment control but you could control each egg separately. They were also very special eggs. They had a very super low setting and an extremely high setting that aren't available with most eggs. I moved up onto the bed and held both eggs over her mouth. She lifted her head to suck each one in one at a time. She coated each with a thick layer of saliva. I sat back down on the chair, leaned forward, and inserted one deep into her vagina and the other deep into her rectum. They would both be of great assistance if Karen reacts positively to this pain/arousal lesson. I laid the remote on the mattress beneath her ass for the time being.

I picked up the long handled paddle and placed the rubber end over the very center of her anxious pussy and just gently moved in all over the surface of that area in slow up and down motions. I even leaned way forward and teased her tits and nipples by running the rubber over both of them for a few minutes. The strong sexual scent of anticipation rose up to my nose and I inhaled slowly and deeply. The female scent of arousal is always enjoyed but Karen's special scent is intoxicating beyond belief. It is almost hypnotizing.

"I want you to close your eyes and think only about your clit. Each time the paddle taps on your body, you concentrate on how your clit is responding. Don't think about where the paddle tip has made contact and do not think about whether it did or did not cause pain. Think only of your clit and its response. Can you do that for me little one?"

"I'll try my best Sir. I know you are not going to hurt me but I am still feeling fear anyway. Part of me is asking me why I am doing this and part of me is answering 'I want to because Master wants me to'. And the truth is that I want to also. It is very confusing at the moment."

"The ultimate goal is orgasm. The emotional goal is your realizing the power your mind has in controlling your physical and sexual responses. I want you to learn that you can turn any physical reaction into sexual arousal and pleasure. You've already shown me that you do have that ability but you don't know how to use it to your advantage because you aren't aware yet that you actually can do that."

That statement didn't require a response and Karen remained silent. I settled into the chair, leaned forward onto the end of the bed so that I could maintain a very close watch. I began tapping the rubber end of the paddle on her outer labia. Not hard at all. I switched sides without a pause after every three or four strokes.

"What is your clit doing right now cumslut?"

"It's stirring around a little from the humiliation of my being tied so openly in this position, with my hips so high of off the bed, and having my pussy paddled Sir."

I increased the strength of the tapping strokes just enough to slightly increase the sound of the rubber strip landing on her labia. I varied the combinations from one on each side to up to ten in a row on each side so that Karen couldn't anticipate a particular pattern of strokes. It wasn't long before I was passing 100 and both of her outer labia were starting to swell with sexual excitement and her cunt was opening up as a result. Both lips were well on their way to a rosy red color. Her entire pussy and the surrounding area would achieve a deep dark tomato red before this lesson was over.

"What were you thinking about the last time you masturbated at home before flying here to meet me at Flagstaff?"

"That's an easy question Sir. I was thinking about sucking your cock and tasting your thick delicious cum."

"What is your clit doing now?"

"It is responding a little because I was telling you about sucking your cock Sir."

At this point, I decided that it was time to begin a regular pattern of strokes. I increased the strength of the impact up another notch. Each swollen labia received six strokes. After the six strokes to each side, I added in an impact directly on top of her clit area without any advanced warning. Karen sucked in a large lungful of air and her hips tried to jerk downward into the folded pillows and blankets underneath her ass without much success. Not a word or a moan came out of her mouth.

I kept up this pattern for several more rounds until her hips stopped jerking each time the rubber landed on top of her clit hood.

"What turns you on the most when you are sucking a cock?"

"I get so hot just knowing that I am the cock's only source of pleasure at that moment. I can make the cock get really hard and I can let it get semi-soft. I can lick it or suck it or use my hand and just watch all the different reactions and responses that a cock can experience because of my ability and expertise. I can lick and suck the balls and lick behind the balls all the way to the asshole without touching the shaft at all and watch how it reacts to my technique. I love to tease it and watch it jerk and bounce around. I love to just hold it and play with it and watch the little drops of pre-cum slowly seeping out of its little hole. And when I finally make it cum, I feel such wonderful satisfaction and accomplishment feeling the shaft become super hard and seeing the change of color. I love feeling the testicles contract, seeing the hips starting thrust, and hearing the moans of orgasm approaching. My sense of pride and accomplishment reaches a tremendous peak when I first see the white creamy wads of cum shoot out of the hole into the air, into my mouth, onto my face, onto my tits, or anywhere else I aim that deeply red rock hard shaft. I am proud because I did it. I created that orgasm all by myself."

I am still applying the strokes to her pussy whenever I ask a question, and while she is answering them. There is no slowdown or pause at any time.

"What is your clit doing now?"

"My clit is starting to stir up even more Sir. That is definitely because I was clearly picturing in my mind exactly what I was describing to you about why I love sucking a cock so much."

"What is your cunt doing now?"

"My cunt, Sir, and the entire area around it, is becoming extremely heated up. Every stroke you land on my cunt sends a shot of pain into my body. The pain is not what I expected Master. It is almost a good kind of pain. That's the only way I can describe it. It is very strange Sir, but I am beginning to like it just a little. When the tip of the paddle lands on my labia, a lot of different sensations are now shooting out into my thighs, my stomach, and my chest. I'm trying my best to only think about my clit but I can't help reacting to the impacts on my pussy. When the rubber tip of the paddle lands directly on my clit, especially the last three or four times, it actually felt good Sir."

It was time to change tactics again. I began tapping the rubber tip only on her clit. I didn't increase the strength of the strokes at all. I kept it steady at one stroke per second. I did this about 30 times in total silence and began to notice that Karen was starting to push her hips upward after each contact, instead of trying to push her ass into the pillows in an attempt to lighten the impact every time. Her entire pussy was very red and puffy from the heat of the increased blood into that very special area of sexually sensitive flesh.

I changed the stroke pattern again. Karen was now receiving 10 regular strength impacts on her clit followed by one much sharper stroke. My very special newbie sub moaned noticeably after each of the harder strokes but she still pushed her hips upward in response to the increased pain. Karen was moving slowly, but steadily, in the upward direction that I had been hoping she would be successful at achieving, both emotionally and sexually.

"What is the most dangerous exhibition scenario you have ever performed?"

Karen didn't answer that question immediately because she was thinking of which incident to tell me about. She engages in her love of exhibitionism fairly often because the possibility of being caught really gets her juices flowing. Most are fairly simple acts like masturbating while driving or exposing her tits, but not limited to those two activities in the least.

My response to her 'thinking pause' was a fairly hard whack of the rubber along the entire length of her crack. Her body jerked hard in reaction to that stroke. She groaned loudly. I looked up over the top of her mound so that I can see the expression on her face, just as a couple of tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"Do not think cumslut. You will respond instantly to my voice commands and you will concentrate on your clit. I want you to do nothing more and nothing less."

"Yes Master," she yelled out very loudly, "I once drove about 20 miles out into the countryside in the early evening, pulled the car off to the side of the road, (verbalizing a louder 'uuuuuhhhhh' as another stroke impacted her clit), turned onto a tiny little dirt driveway and stripped naked. I got out of the car, removed everything I was wearing and put all of my clothes in the trunk ('Oh, Goddddd'). I got back onto the main road once again and drove around for nearly an hour and masturbated so much that I literally soaked my car seat. I had at least three medium orgasms during that hour Sir ('Oh, geeeeeeze'). That drive was probably the most sexually exciting experience I have ever had by myself Sir. I've never tried it again because I was way too afraid of pushing my luck. The sexual turn-on of knowing that I couldn't get to my clothes ('ahhhhhhhhhh') if something happened that I wasn't expecting was pure mind blowing Sir."

Each one of those interruptions while answering my question was her response to the paddle making one of its stronger impacts on her clit hood. I now applied ten stronger impacts in a row to her clit and she let out one long single moan that lasted through the entire ten strokes.

"Are you feeling humiliation right now slut?"

"Yes Sir. I sure am."

"Do you enjoy the feeling of humiliation slut?"

"Yes Sir. I enjoy being humiliated."

"Do you want more or would you like me to stop?"

"Oh Master. Please, please, don't stop."

"Are you a slut whore?"

"Yes Sir."

"Yes Sir you are a what?"

"Yes Sir I am a slut whore."

"What else are you slut whore?"

"I'm a cock sucking, cum drinking painslut Sir."

"What are you good for slut whore?"

"I am good for sucking, fucking, and being used for anything you want Sir."

"Are you just saying that to please me or do you really mean and believe every word?"

"I mean and believe every single word in my heart Sir."

During this entire conversation, the rubber tip of the paddle continued impacting on her clit without a pause. All the strokes remained at the medium or less level.

"What is your clit doing right now, slut whore?"

"It is swollen and hard Sir. I don't know why. It just is Sir."

"Are you absolutely certain that you want to continue and make it harder cumslut?"

"Yes Sir. Please don't stop. I'm not going to fail you Sir."

"There is no failure tonight slut. Are you ready for a little help in reaching an orgasm?"

"I'm ready any time you may choose Sir."

With that, I picked up the remote that was lying on the bed just below her ass and cunt and turned it on to the low setting. Karen's body jumped as much as the ropes would allow, which wasn't very much. Her hips began to start humping up and down at a very rapid rate. She was fucking the air so fast I thought she might succeed in pushing the pillows out from under her ass. I turned both vibrating eggs off. Her moans of disappointment were obvious and I gave her clit a very strong stroke.

"I have been less than insistent on your order to remain silent up to now slut. Don't push me too far. You will respond to me when asked and you will control yourself at all other times."

"I'm so sorry Master. I can't always control my reactions and keep them quietly inside of me Sir. I promise I will do much better Sir."

Player One
Player One
171 Followers