The Secert

Story Info
Wife has a sexy story to tell her husband.
3.8k words
3.93
113.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,326 Followers

I've got a secret and I can hardly contain myself. I want to tell Darrin, my husband of 30 years; I want to tell him in person. I want to look into his eyes when I tell him I had sex with another man with him not around. I know he won't be mad because he has let me enjoy sex with other men before but not without his prior knowledge. And he has told me a couple times in the past that if I had the chance to have a quickie with someone to go ahead and do it, but to let him know as soon as possible because wanted to hear all the details while they were still fresh in my memory. But I just talked to him on the phone and I felt I was going to explode if I didn't tell him, but I didn't. I have never kept a secret from him in all of our years together. The main reason I want to tell him in person is because he gets off on my sexual tales and I know the sex afterwards is going to be good!

I'm not going to lie. The sex is not as often as it used to be and that is expected after 30 years. I am 48 and Darrin is 50. Oh, by the way I am Valerie. The guy I had sex with is our neighbor Don. Let me go back a few years and set up how it happened.

Don move in next door about 10 years ago. He and his wife Joanne where our age, Jo's birthday was 2 days after mine, and Don was 4 days before. They had only been married 5 years. We hit if off right off the bat, the first time we met them I remember I was wearing white halter top and tight yellow bike shorts. If you have read any of my previous stories, you will remember I was an exhibitionist back then and still am today. I rarely wear bras and haven't worn panties in years.

I remember Don trying to check me out, without my husband or I catching him. I told Darrin to tell Don it was all right to look and that I loved being looked at. I watched as Darrin told him and still remember the big smile he got on his face as Darrin told him my enjoyment of showing off. He then looked at me and I winked at him.

Darrin told me later that Don told him he wished his wife would loosen up a bit. But where they had just moved from, her mother lived just down the road and gave her a hard time if she wore something that was the least bit revealing. He said that Jo hardly ever went braless even around the house, and sometimes even wore a bra to bed under her long legged pajamas. Today she had been wearing a long, loose, dark blue t-shirt and baggy long pants.

We invited them over to our house that Saturday afternoon for a cookout and a dip in our pool. Darrin and I normally swim nude but today I wore a hot pink string bikini with moderate ass coverage and Darrin wore a tight black mid-cut suit. Don couldn't keep his eyes off my body and of course I made sure to bend over a few times in front of him and give him a good look at my ass. I noticed Jo kept giving Darrin a look every now and then too. He did look good in that tight suit which did nothing to hide his bulge and being the naughty girl I am, I teased him a few times by grabbing and squeezing him I front of Jo.

Jo was wearing a black swim dress that completely hid her figure but I could still tell she had a nice one. I actually had to turn and hide a laugh when I saw Don's suit it was one of those ugly, baggy board shorts kids wear, that went from his bellybutton to below his knees. Come on now guys! Do you really think women really like those baggy things? I don't! I love a man in a tight form-fitting suit and I think most women do to. I don't mean a little Speedo but something tight and about short-shorts length, something like tight boxer brief underwear. Darrin has a pair of black 'Jockey' boxer briefs he has worn at the beach a few times. They look like they are painted on him when her get them wet, and we both love the looks he gets.

I got talking to Jo later and told her that she need to come over a few times a week and to join me in getting a tan and since it would be just her and me for her to wear her smallest bikini. When she told me she didn't own any I told her not to worry that I had a couple dozen she could choose from. She agreed to come over the next day.

She came over around 9am and pick out the biggest I had, about 2 inches wide on the side and full ass coverage. She was my size so it fit her good. I on the other hand, I wore a white g-string. Jo looked a bit shocked when I walked out to the pool practically naked. I told her I hoped she didn't mine my near nudeness, but that Darrin and I usually tanned completely nude, and that was one reason we put up the tall privacy fence around the backyard. I told her I didn't want to ruin our new friendship but she needed to know the facts about Darrin and I. Her mouth dropped open as I told her that we were nudist and ran around the house and backyard naked most of the time and that I was an exhibitionist and loved displaying my charms to unsuspecting men in the smallest amount of clothing I could legally get away with.

She then admitted that she wish she had more courage to wear less but she could always hear her mother screaming in her head that only sluts and whores dressed like that. I asked her what was more important in her life now. Making her mother happy or her husband happy. I also reminded her that she was now halfway across the country from her mother and that what she didn't know would not hurt her, but it would eventually hurt her and her husband if she didn't keep him happy. She said I was right and asked if I could show her a few tricks. I told her I would love to, but that she was not to get upset with me if I told her she need to do something she now thought was disgusting. She looked out the corner of her eye at me and meekly agreed.

I decided to go slow today we just talked about our thoughts on clothing and sex. I had untied my top as I got sun on my back and when turned over to get sun on my front and left my top off. As Jo looked at my tits, I said to her that I hope she didn't mine because I was use to being topless and the top was uncomfortable. I was surprised when she smiled and said it was my backyard and I could wear or not wear whatever I wanted.

An hour or so later we got out of the sun; I remained topless as we went inside. I told her she could keep the bikini she had on, as I never wore it anymore, it was too big for my taste. I urged Jo to remain in the bikini the rest of the day, so she could get use to her lack of clothing. I even convinced her to leave it on when Don got home and to give him a big hug and kiss even before she said hello to him and if possible to open the front door for him in the bikini. She blushed and said that would really shock him but that she would do it. As she left I told her I would see her in the morning.

Jo arrived around 9 again wearing the bikini and with a big smile on her face. I asked what the big shit-eating grin was about. She told me that she met Don at the front door just as I suggested. Don was so shocked that she had to pull in into the house and shut the door behind him, but as the door shut he grab her and turned her around and kissed her some more. They ended up on the living room floor having sex. She said it was the first time she had ever had sex anywhere else but the bed, but it would not be the last. She said she remained naked the rest of the night and they had sex a couple more times. She laughed and said she never knew being naughty could be so much fun.

I lead her to my room and told her it was time to pick out a smaller bikini. She chose a baby blue thong to wear and I put just my g-string bottom back on. Down at the pool I complained the bottom was leaving a tan line I really didn't want and removed my bottoms. Now nude I convinced Jo to get topless, a half hour later she removed her own bottoms. She said the sun felt wonderful on her bare tits and just had to see how it felt on her ass and pussy. We tanned nude the rest of the week. I let Jo borrow one of my short sundresses to wear home and suggested she wear only it, as she was now, and when Don came home, to meet him at his car this time in that little dress and see what happens.

She came over wearing only one of her large t-shirts the next day. She said she needed to wash the dress because they got cum all over it and she didn't want to return it so nasty. Then she told me that what got them so excited was that when Don pulled up in the driveway, she mustered all her courage and opened the front door and went out to him barefooted and in just that little dress. She then leaned in the driver's window and gave him a big kiss. That's when she heard a noise behind her. She hadn't noticed that their other next-door neighbor's 16 yr old teenage boy had been doing yard work and had seen her bend over to kiss Don; baring her naked ass to him. He dropped the rake against the garage door making the noise. Out of habit, she quickly stood up straight and smoothed down the back of the dress, but instead of being embarrassed, it had strangely excited her. Once inside the house Jo said she started to laugh and Don asked what was so funny. She asked him if he had any idea why the boy dropped the rake next door. When he said he didn't, she turned and flipped up the back of the skirt and said he had seen this as I bent over to kiss you. Jo said he kissed her and turned her around and bent her over the arm of the couch flipped up the dress, he then dropped his pants and took her right there. She said her pussy was so wet he slid all the way in on the first push.

I asked her if she would like to go shopping with me. She was more than happy to. I gave her another short sundress and I put on one so short it just covered my ass. She was amazed that I was going wear just it. I told her the dress she now wore and a pair of shoes was all she was going to wear too. Her eyes got big and her mouth opened but before she could say anything I told her not to complain because she had already agreed to my rules. She nodded in agreement. She told me on the way to the mall that she was very nervous and excited at the same time. She had never worn a dress with nothing under it in public before, even one of her long dresses and that she hadn't even worn a short dress in public before and now she was naked under this one. I looked over at her and she was absentmindedly rubbing her hard nipples though her dress. I just hope she didn't faint with all her excitement.

She didn't, we got her a couple more dresses, some short-shorts, and a couple halter-tops without any mishaps. She actually seemed quite relaxed to her lack of underwear by the time we left. She even commented once home that she actually enjoyed the day. She doesn't even know how much fun going pantyless is yet; just wait until she starts flashing her pretty little ass.

We got together again that weekend, Jo was still a little nervous about wearing one of my little bikinis in front of man besides her husband but I talked her into wearing the blue thong for Darrin and Don. The looks on their faces were priceless. I wore my little white g-string and Jo said Don's mouth dropped when he saw my bare ass. That gave her the courage to come out. Don told her she looked wonderful in that suit and gave her a kiss and then stood up straight when his hand found bare ass. Jo giggled and asked if he liked that too. Don just smiled and shook his head up and down quickly. The guys must have talked ahead of time too because both of them were wearing tight black boxer briefs! We all went for a swim for a while and when we started getting hunger the guys started the grill. Jo and I went to the lounge chairs to get some sun then Jo asked if she could remove her top. I said no, lets get naked instead. Jo looked over at our husbands and then at me, smiled and said OK we're almost naked anyhow. We must have been there 5 minutes before they noticed.

Don rushed over and helped Jo up telling her he loves the changes she has made lately and gave her a deep kiss. When they broke, Jo told him she loved him and that she now wishes she had done this years earlier, kissing him again. I walked over to Darrin and pulled down his shorts. I heard Jo gasp with an "OH MY" a couple minutes later as I was slowly stroked Darrin's hard-on. I let go of him and walked over towards Don and Jo. I asked Jo if she needed any help with him. She smiled and said that she handle it this time as she told hold of his shorts and pull down before he could move.

We all remained naked the rest of the day. I gave Don a naked hug before they left and Jo did the same to Darrin. We got together many times over the years always nude. We all grabbed and teased the others mate many times but never had sex with them but we did frequently have sex with our own spouses while the other couple watched, many times at the same time next to each other. We often spent weekends at a nude resort about two hours from our houses. We all enjoyed being naked with other naked people all around us.

Jo did get the exhibitionist bug and we had a lot of fun flashing together. One of our favorite outfits to have fun in were 2 short, thin, yellow gauze sundresses. We stumbled on them one day while having our fun at the mall and just had to have them. We once wore them to 'Universal Studios' in Orlando on weekend. Were we both were totally naked beneath them but didn't have any problems till late in the day when we got caught in a sudden downpour. The dresses were completely see-thru. We had a blast at all the stares we got and were extremely turned-on by the turn of events. We all climbed in the back of Don's big SUV and had sex before we left the parking lot. Jo and I rode back home naked.

Our fun came to an abrupt halt last year when big SUV ran a red light and hit Jo right in the drivers' door of her little Honda, killing her instantly. Don was devastated but had to maintain for their now 7-year-old daughter. Jo gave birth about 3 years after we met.

Darrin was out of town last week and Don called saying Kerri, the daughter, was sick and asked if I could help. I grabbed one of Darrin tank tops and went next door. Kerri has seen all of us nude or near nude many times, so me being almost naked was normal. Kerri had a temperature of 101 and I found out she had eaten some old chicken salad sandwiches she found in the refrigerator that afternoon. She asked if I could stay with her tonight and I said I could. I slid her over and got in bed with her.

A short time later her fever had dropped off and she fell asleep. I slipped out to go get a drink and found Don naked in the livingroom watching a porn flick. I slipped up behind him and watched him slowing stroking a nice size hard-on. I asked if I could join him. He jumped and then told me never scared him like that again and ask what I said. I told him I asked if I could join him watching the movie. He never let go of his dick as he patted the seat next to him. I walked around the couch and plopped down right next to him. He then removed his hand from his dick saying he was sorry. I told him to continue if he wanted, I like watching Darrin play with himself.

We watched the porn for a while and I leaned against him as he put his free arm around me. As in habit with Darrin I let my hand fall into his lap next to his dick, I noticed what I had done but decided to leave it there. I had put my hands around his dick many times over the years in teasing play but this felt different. I could feel the sexual energy pulling my hand to his dick. I looked into his eyes and said to please allow me. He removed his hand and I wrapped my finger around his hot, hard cock. I began to move up and down its length a couple minutes then slid off the couch to between his legs and took his dick into my mouth. I love a hard cock in my mouth and I wanted this one. In all my years of cocksucking, I have gotten pretty good, at least Darrin says so. In a couple minutes Don said he was about to cum, I increased my efforts receiving my reward at he shot again and again down my throat. He told me that I didn't have to do that. I told him I know, but I had wanted to.

I told him that I was going to check on Kerri and go back to bed and kissed him goodnight. I was so turned-on I couldn't go back to sleep so I got out of bed again and went back to the livingroom, Don was still there and he had himself hard again. I made a clearing my throat noise and asked him if that was all he ever did. He said it wasn't but that he couldn't believe what I did earlier and got hard jut thinking about it. I walked around in front of him and removed my shirt.

Now naked I climbed on his lap facing him, I reached down and took his dick and guided it toward my pussy and lowered myself onto him. I moaned as he entered me. I thought to myself my husband is not going to believe this. He had jokingly told me a couple weeks ago that Don hasn't had sex since Jo died and that I ought to help the old man out. I slapped his arm as we laughed about it. I joked when I said that maybe I would but only if he were around to protect me. And now I was fucking our best friend and he knew nothing about it. Hell, 5 minutes ago I knew nothing about it.

As I slowly rode Don's hot rod, I started to think of all the possibilities with Don, Don and Darrin together and at the same time. I have never had sex with two men at once but have fantasized about it and now it could very well be a possibility soon. That just made me hotter and I started to ride him harder. Before long I felt Don begin to cum and I came with him. I remained in his lap with him inside me not wanting to get up. Don looked up at me and said he had dreamed about do that for years but didn't dare ask. I kissed him and told him some dreams do come true. Then I smiled and said, "Over and over and over again if you get my drift." I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and got back in bed and feel into a nice peaceful sleep.

Kerri felt better in the morning and watched cartoons as I cooked breakfast. I was getting horny again as we ate and told Don that this naughty lady needed her ass fucked. He about choked on his breakfast as he gobbled it down. He did and it felt great. I told him I wanted to do him and Darrin at the same time and he said he was up for it just let him know when I was ready. I told him I was ready but Darrin wasn't around or I would do it right here and now.

That's where I stands now. Darrin won't be home for three days and I haven't been this horny since I was 25. I've had to use my vibrator 3 times today already. I would go see Don but we've had sex 5 times the last two days and I'm sure the guy needs a rest. Ya'll wish me luck because I think that when Darrin get home, I'm the one who will need rest from two men taking care of me. The next few months should be very enjoyable!

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,326 Followers