The Secluded Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her temper flared as she followed me up the stairs into the bedroom raising her hand much too slowly giving me time to grab her, swing her around, pull her across my knees to spank her until she cried, and begged me to stop. It was the first time I treated her this way, and it felt good, I was aroused. I threw her on the bed forced her legs apart and rammed myself into her while pressing my lips hard against hers. First she screamed then tried to bite me as our lips made contact which made me grab a handful of hair and slap her across the face, being off balance it wasn't as hard as I intended. She was powerless as I fucked her, the weight of my body, my grip on her spread eagled arms, my physical superiority forcing her to submit to my ministrations. Finally sated I lifted myself off of her, she looked exhausted and disheveled, I'm pretty sure she had at least one orgasm.

I sat on the end of the bed head bowed staring at the floor when I felt two arms slip over my shoulders then a kiss on the cheek followed by the question. "How did it all start?" I reminded Joanne about not wanting to go to the sheepdog trial last winter but insisted I take her mother. I told her about the secluded bench and how her mother encouraged me to slip my hand inside her coat, feeling satin as I rubbed my hand across her mother's stomach. I told her about how I fondled her mother's body and how we made love when we got home because Joanne allowed us three hours grace. "It continued on from there, I believed she was using her body to induce me to agree that we move in with her, until she told me she fell in love with me the first time we met and became the bitch only when she realized you were in love me as well." Tears were rolling down Joanne's face she never said a word but pushed me flat down on the bed, knelt in front of me and pleasured me with her mouth to great effect.

The long and the short of it, they both decided to accept my demands. While Joanne was traveling home after her visit, Caroline phoned me to tell me of their decision. Apparently during their discussion Joanne asked her mother about our affair, she denied it at first but when she saw her daughter's distress thinking I had lied to her, Caroline admitted the affair and told her a similar story to the one I told. Joanne still wasn't sure about the move complaining that she was getting the short straw due to the beatings she was receiving and wasn't happy about going ahead. Caroline promised not to use the riding crop or ever beat her again providing she obeyed Caroline without question. Joanne accepted her mother's word and agreed to go ahead. I allowed Joanne to tell me of their decision but she never mention asking her mother about our affair, and I never mentioned the fact that Caroline had already phoned and told me.

Before we moved, Joanne and I spent many weekends with her mother preparing for the move including generating a contract to transfer the deeds of the house into my name, with safeguards for the girls of course. Apart from putting our own house on the market one of the first jobs Caroline, who by then always called me darling, had me assemble, modify and bolt two babies' cots together in our joint bedroom. Several bars were removed providing sufficient space allowing access to the occupant lying in the cot. Joanne and her mother performed as and when instructed, and the three of us slept together in the same bed, giving me the choice of either woman with neither of them being neglected. Complying with Caroline's instructions every Saturday night through to midday Sunday Joanne would lie naked in the cot beside the bed tight against the side with her breasts squeezed between the bars for mine and Caroline's pleasure. We in turn would slip our arms through the larger gaps between the bars and pleasure Joanne while we fondled or sucked on her tits or sometimes while Caroline and I were making love.

One of the things I enjoyed was taking the girls shopping for clothes Caroline has some items I liked Joanne practically nothing I liked although being the same size Joanne would sometimes wear one of her mother's sexy outfits. We started with skirts and blouses, the rules became skirts worn around the house same length as the shortest tennis skirt. When we went out to restaurants for a meal skirts would come no lower than mid-thigh. For shopping and excursions into the public domain, knee length. Restaurant attire was blouses you could almost see through and worn without bra. Caroline would make most of the clothes I would make suggestions and she would design and produce the unusual or erotic garments and the girls enjoyed modeling them for me. In fact it became quite a lucrative business when people saw the clothes, they asked Caroline to make clothes for them.

After the move there were no more beatings however there were occasions where each of us would be tied to the bed and performed on by the other two who would provide unprecedented pleasures, nothing was forbidden providing it didn't inflict pain. Caroline turned out to be extremely adventurous in the bedroom and never failed to please, something I took full advantage of, and Joanne the perfect participating audience.

The End