The Second Arabian Night

Story Info
He gives you a total body massage and oral sex.
1.8k words
4.53
17.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Easyread
Easyread
7 Followers

I enter your tent the next night to find you brushing your beautiful hair. You have just bathed and smell of flowers. I step behind you and unwrap your body protected by towel. You look at me in the reflection of the mirror and

smile at me; approvingly and knowingly. I bend down and kiss your head as a parent might to a child in adoration. I smell your hair. Mmmmmm, so nice. I see makeup and more on the desk in front of you. You have clearly spent some time preparing yourself for this encounter. But I am early.... You are happy.

I lift the hair from the back of your neck and kiss you here with full lip. The brush is removed from your hand as I take your hand and lead you to join me on the bed. Acting bothered you roll your eyes as I direct you to bring the skin lotion scented with citrus. I place you on the corner of the bed. You look at me satisfied with my appearance. I am wearing a white rayon pajama shirt that bears much of my shoulders and allows viewing of the hair on my chest. My baggy white pants match. You reach to me and gently rub the back of your hand across my chest hair. Wordless you are still smiling at me and I return the sentiment. You are wearing only small white panties. I kneel and spread your legs with my warm hands and rub my face against your Mound of Venus; Back and forth with each cheek and harder with my nose. I smell your essence. I am instantly aroused. But I am not here this evening to deflower you. My mind is focused elsewhere.

I remove the cap form the bottle of lotion and squirt some in my hand. I take your hand and see the candy red polish that would you have me believe it is blood drawn from my back previously. I address each finger and between. I massage your palm and wrist and lower arm. I move up toward your shoulder and you are shy at the tissue under your upper arm. I kiss it to show you approval. As I do this I notice your are cleanly shaven under your arm. I repeat the caress on the other arm.

I then take your left leg in my hand and place your foot on my chest. I take the lotion and spread it across your soft and silky leg. You cringe from the chill as goose bumps rise from the smoothness of your skin. You giggle in child like fashion. I apologize and continue my work. I rub my hands up and down your calf. I squeeze your calve and feel the tone of muscle. I make sure that above and below your leg is well cared for. I then move to your foot. I look at your ankle and toes and the contour of the slope of your arch. I close my hands over and under your foot and rub and rub. You are very relaxed now and you lay back on the bed giving me a beautiful view of your muff. I can see the vertical entrance of your scabbard that has engulfed and protected my sword before. I recall it's texture. "MMMmmmm." I miss it so.

I make sure that each toe has individual attention as I appreciate the time it must have taken to make this appendage so beautiful and feminine. I repeat the ritual on your other leg and foot.

I then move to your thighs and you raise yourself to watch me like a kitten who has become aware of some one close to it's bowl and are ready to explore the intention. I warm the lotion by rubbing between my hands and I move my hands up on top of your thighs just to the lip of your cotton panty. I then bring my hands down to your knee. Then behind your knees I place a gob of lotion and massage the underside of your leg behind the knee. You are surprised at the intensity of sensation this has elicited. I use my finger as if I had penetrated your womanhood with pressure and sensitivity. Perhaps a foreshadow. I move to your upper thighs close to your labia and pour on the lotion which makes you jump.

Yes, it is cold and I want your momentary tenseness. I squeeze your thighs with my wrists crossed so as to grip your thighs well. I then move my hand up and down your right thigh moving close and closer to your inner most thigh. I stop just short of pushing aside the cover. I repeat the process on the other thigh.

I then have you lay on your stomach so I may access your back. I straddle just behind your butt stealing glances. I am grinning to myself. I begin on your back. I apply deep pressure to every inch on your back and spend a good portion of the lotion here. I am thorough and complete. I notice how feminine and absolutely beautiful your back and shoulders are. I run my hands down from the top of your spine through your lower back and finally to small of your back. My arms and hands tire from the effort. You writhe with contentment and softly moan.

I take a break and lay on top of you. My head next to yours and my body covering you like a warm blanket. My erection is conveniently placed between your legs but unable to penetrate. You move a bit to position yourself to better feel the contour of my cock.

A few moments pass and I remove myself and have you sit up. I sneak behind you and spread my legs around you with my arms beneath your shoulders and hands on your shoulders. I work my way down across your delicate collarbones and to your breasts now swollen with anticipation. I cross each simultaneously barely touching the nipple now erect and casting shadow. Gentle becomes firm and I eventually grope. I feel like a big dumb guy as I squeeze. You place your hands over mine and lay your head back on my shoulder so I can kiss your neck and squeeze my hands upon you. I kiss your neck and cheek and again smell you hair. I then move my hands down to your stomach. I gently pinch your pouch and you, again, are shy. This time I do not kiss the skin but with my middle finger move from the dip just below your Adams apple between your breasts down and into your tantalizing navel. You giggle.

I begin to cover your stomach with lotion that I imagine could be my cum after you have taken care of me. The image excites me. I then lift your pure white panty and slide my right hand down to feel your bush. It is warm, moist, and soft. I rub it gently and begin to move one finger deeper into the bush searching for an opening. This is not difficult as you are wet with anticipation. I quickly find the faucet that need only be turned on to release the wetness. I touch it and tease it. You are beginning to melt into my chest. You cover my hand with yours and press harder at first and then enter your own panty with right hand and direct two of my fingers deep within you. You press my hand deeper inside you and in and out and in and out and in and out. You lean back with head resting upon my left shoulder so that I may watch. You rub your head and hair against my face and neck like a kitten purring with love and affection.

You moan with enjoyment. I instinctively grab your breast with my free hand and squeeze it as you coach and teach. I am an eager and willing student. You remove your hand from the zone and offer it to my mouth so I that may sample your nectar. I eagerly engulf your wet fingers and clean them with my tongue. "Thank you."

You then grasp the hand covering your breast and squeeze harder and place your other hand behind my head and run your fingers through my hair. Your back is arched and breasts proudly displayed as I gaze the beautiful bodyscape down your neck between your breasts over the pouch that I love to pinch with my lips and to my fingers addressing your clitoris and vagina.

You meet the contour of my body with yours as if two pieces of a puzzle fitting together perfectly and creating a mosaic of tenderness. You request a motion faster and more firm. I oblige. You are hot and wet and close to orgasm. I continue as my hands and arms are fatigued from the hour and more of bodily stimulation I have given you. "I will not stop until you are satisfied. I promise."

Finally, I know you are close. Your body is tensing and your skin turns to rose with flush. Your lips engorged and breasts heaving and moist with sweat your pleasure arrives intensely and with no shame. You exclaim, "UUUUUHHhhhh," inhale and again, "UUUUHHHHhhhh". I can feel the waves come across your vagina as my finger check your inner pulse and contractions.

Quickly and unexpectedly a milky white fluid is ejected from your vagina. It startles me but I am not distracted. I continue the care and attention to your pleasure. The fluid is warm and silky in texture as it covers my fingers and drips beyond your panty. It now covers your bush and labia and panty and my hand and fingers. You don't blush but take my own hand from your package and turn to me. You smile seductively and place my fingers covered with your juice in my mouth. I submit. The taste is unique. I have not known this before. I savor it. I want more.

I move in front of you and bow, as if in worship. I seek to sink my mouth into your hot wet juicy peach with my lips and tongue. I wish to clean this mess with my mouth and twice recheck my work. But you will not have this. You lift my head. You stand up and face me. You kiss me passionately with hands gently placed on my pistol and magazine and then step back removing your panty stained and wet with your orgasm and ejaculation. You toss it at me offering that I leave until tomorrow night. You withhold from me and tease me implying that if I wish to taste you again this eve I must lap up your soiled panty. If I want to have you I must settle for your memory in pleasuring myself within the envelop of your soiled panty. You vixen!

Easyread
Easyread
7 Followers