The Second Car

Story Info
Tina learns she can get what she wants if she really tries.
10.1k words
4.37
66.4k
10
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 03/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
senwood
senwood
144 Followers

My name is Andrew Senwood and I live with my wife Tina. I'm thirty-one years old and my wife is twenty-four; we've been married for three years. We met when she applied to for a weekend job helping me with my business before she went to college.

Tina is a total tom-boy and always has been. In fact when we're out together I know sometimes people look twice just to check. She is medium height, dead slim but not skinny and has short blonde hair. So short that after a shower and two minutes towelling she's ready to go.

She doesn't like to dress up either although I always think she's smart in her way. Tight-fitting blue or black denim jeans and a sweater. She doesn't need to wear a bra, her breasts are very small but I love them and her nipples are beautiful little thimbles of desire.

Tina goes barefoot as much as possible and has a lovely small bottom and a ramrod straight back - she's incredibly attractive without being a beauty. Her seductive qualities [to me at least] are enhanced by her skin. She tans really easily and is usually as brown as a berry, as the saying goes. I've never been sure what kind of berry is referred to, but Tina likes to sunbathe nude in a quiet spot down the garden which isn't overlooked by any of the neighbours.

Don't let that suggest anything, however. Sexually we have never been particularly adventurous although we both enjoy 'doing it' as Tina calls it. She has learnt to understand my little preferences such as how she sometimes tempts me towards bedtime by unfastening her jeans and touching herself. She often goes upstairs during the evening and comes back, still in her jeans and sweater but having removed her knickers so that when she unzips she can finger herself openly. This drives me wild and I can only watch for so long before going over to her and joining in. She laughs when I do this and enjoys a little sexual victory.

I like to smack her a bit, just a few taps on her denim-clad bottom or sometimes if she's really 'horny' as she describes herself, she dares me to smack her when she's naked but I have to catch her first. That leads to mad-cap chases round the house and sometimes the smacking is a bit more severe and sexual but it's only playfulness.

Tina loves me to watch her in the shower. I don't know why but it must turn her on. She tells me she's off for a shower and I know that means she wants me to come and watch. So I do and I get very aroused by her as she washes and plays with herself for me.

Basically she's a good fuck but we're not into anything exotic. We have fantasies which we talk about but I bet they are pretty standard ones and they turn us on and we make love. She has mentioned wondering what it would be like to be with a woman and I've discussed swapping partners with some friends but it's just talk.

She also told me once when she had had too much to drink that she fancied her elder brother desperately throughout her teenage years. When I asked her if she still did, she replied: 'Mmmm,' and promptly fell asleep. Funnily enough Tina usually sparks these fantasizing discussions off first, especially ones about me watching her with someone else. It's really nice and I love her very much, my little barefoot tom-boy.

Once I told her to take her sweater off as we were walking across the moors. There was no-one else around so we both went topless. Weeks later she told me how she had liked being told to do it. Now I sometimes tell her to touch herself or just strip off for me. Later in bed she tells me how it excites her. But it's nothing more than our love-making. We share a few little love sayings. She likes to ask: 'What am I?' I have a range of answers such as: 'My wonderful wife' and 'My brown beauty' and 'A good fuck.' I know she likes the last one.

I've written quite a number of stories now for Literotica and I always show them to Tina. She can see the mixture of fact and fiction and is a serious critic who helps me with the dialogue. We sometimes act it out and then I make changes. Tina doesn't read other stories on the site however, just mine. She has print-offs in a folder in a drawer in our bedroom. Sometimes I find the folder on the chest of drawers or on the bed and I wonder if she has been masturbating to them. I haven't asked her yet.

It was Tina's idea that I should write an account of the events that enriched our lives last year. It was just over a year ago when Tina decided she wanted a car of her own. We are not well off financially. We now run a business together growing and selling plants at fairs and shows around the country. We work hard and it's a good life but we won't die rich. Anyway, Tina wanted a car and I couldn't see how we would be able to afford a second vehicle in addition to our van, which is the work-horse of the business, for at least a couple of years.

I hate to disappoint her but it would be exposing the financial soundness of the business to use up some of the funds we had accumulated for future expansion on a car for Tina.

'You could borrow a little,' she suggested.

I couldn't get this damn car out of my head and I did hate letting her down. One afternoon I came up with a wickedly exciting idea. That evening I decided to tell Tina my idea.

'You know this car you want, Tina,' I began.

'Yes,' she answered sitting up alert and interested.

'I've had an idea. To make a game out of it. If you fulfill my challenges I will buy you your car.'

'What sort of challenges?'

'To expand your sex life,' I said, taking a deep breath. 'There will be ten levels and when you've completed a level then I will tell you what the next one is.'

'Ridiculous.'

Nothing more was said. I dropped the matter. In bed that night Tina was particularly turned on and mounted me and screwed herself on me so passionately that by the finish we were both drowning in perspiration. She flopped onto me and told me she adored me. I told her she was a 'fantastic cunt' as I held her tight little bottom and pressed her to me.

Several evenings later she suddenly brought up the challenges again. 'Would you really promise to buy me the car if I completed the challenges, Andrew?' [I hate being called Andy, by the way.]

'I promise,' I assured her.

'Then if you let me see the ten levels I will consider it.'

She sat back and grinned at me, as if she'd put one over on me.

'No,' I replied. 'If you saw the list now you would certainly refuse. I consider however that as you proceed up the levels you will become bolder and more determined to get the car. So, sorry, no deal.'

'Bastard!' she muttered but it was a sexually-charged insult. She glared at me in fury but as I stared back I realized it was all an act as she giggled and failed to maintain her false 'rage.'

'Will you tell me the first one?' she pleaded.

'Yes, of course. You can take your time and decide whether you want to play whenever you like. You can stop the game whenever you like. But you can't miss a level out and there won't be a car unless you fully complete all ten levels.'

'But you might ask me to do something I could never do, Andrew.'

'Yes, I might. I might ask you to do something you don't want to do but I won't ask you to do anything that it is impossible to do.'

'Oh, good. What a relief,' she said sarcastically.

That evening wasn't a good one and she went off for a shower without telling me and she came down in a dressing gown, which she never wore unless we were staying away from home, and then she told me she was going to bed.

'Fine,' I said. So I never told her what level one was.

It was a particularly busy spring and we worked long hours both during the week and, if anything, even longer at the weekend. The 'game' seemed to be forgotten and I wasn't too concerned. I didn't have time to think about it and although the game itself would be sexually exciting for me, if Tina had decided to wait for her car then that was another problem I could remove from my mental list of worry beads. Getting all the perennials potted up, priced and labelled was enough to do in itself.

Sex seemed to be off the agenda too. Mainly, I think, because we were shattered every night and not because of the sulk that followed my refusal to compromise on the challenges. Tina has been my mate for a long time and I still wouldn't be surprised if she came round. There was something in the way I wanted to set things up that would appeal to her secret liking to be told to do things. I would wait.

ooo000ooo

We were driving back from Malvern Show in the van, which was pleasingly full of empty trays plus a few plants we had bought ourselves to use as stock plants. The van was noisier than ever when it was empty so we didn't talk much. We stopped for a coffee from the flasks we had filled before we set off for home.

'Remember that game you suggested, Andrew? The one with ten levels?'

'Yes, course I do.'

'I want the car still. Tell me what the first level is, please and I will see.'

'Right. If I remember rightly...'

What do you mean, if you remember rightly?

'It's a hidden file on the computer, you won't find it. I planned it all out.'

'Oh. Go on then.'

Level 1

'When we are at home - it doesn't apply if we are away or out - you are to strip naked at 9 p.m. each night, and you will sleep naked with me for the whole challenge. No jim-jams or knickers.'

'So basically I've to strip off by nine o'clock each night and stay in the nude until I get dressed in the morning. But it doesn't apply if we are visiting friends or away from home. Right?'

'Exactly.'

We got home by four in the afternoon and unloaded the van. Eventually we crashed out in the lounge with a drink. I had a beer and Tina a gin and tonic, with not much tonic. 'I'm off for a shower,' she announced, looking at me.

It was a while since she had invited me and I was unsure. I looked at her.

'Come and watch, please,' she said quietly. I could tell she was feeling 'horny', the word she always used, learnt, I expect, from her teenage magazines.

You might expect that I played with myself as I watched her in the shower, but you'd be wrong and you'd be missing the point. It isn't about me at all, it's about Tina. I am focussed entirely on her - admittedly I am turned on by the experience - but I am enjoying admiring her and I am not a participant in that way. It was good to be asked again and when she had finished, and I knew she had reached an orgasm, she asked me to dry her off. I dried her lovingly, her hair, her breasts, her bottom. I dried her crutch and yet it was a loving act and there was no sexual activity just a sexual aura washed down with love. I went downstairs and she joined me quite a while later, dressed as usual.

I don't do as much of my share of the cooking as I should, but that evening I micro-waved some fresh tuna and some broccoli. To go with them I cooked some oven chips in the oven and opened a bottle of chardonnay for Tina. For myself I grabbed another couple of cans of beer. We ate a relaxing meal: Tina was chatting away excitedly about people she had bumped into at the show and said we must have Tim and Becky Martin round for a meal soon. She seemed to be reinvigorated since her shower. I cleared away and just threw everything [figuratively!] into the dishwasher.

We moved into the lounge and Tina slipped a video into the machine. Six Days, Seven Nights starring Anna Heche and Harrison Ford. We both like an easy-going romance with a light comic touch and Tina, I suspect, sees herself in the Anna Heche role as the executive businesswoman who falls for the grizzly old man. Tina is, however, a much gentler person than that and I like to think I'm not quite as tetchy as the Harrison Ford character. Tiredness meant we were only half-watching anyway and since we had seen the film several times already we didn't need to pay attention too closely. Just before nine o'clock Tina got up and said; 'Don't pause it, Andrew, I won't be a minute.'

She soon returned and slipped back into her armchair. She was absolutely naked. She looked at me and said: 'I really want that car.' I could tell how sexually excited she was by looking at her nipples erect on her tiny breasts. She looked wonderful.

'It won't be easy, you know,' I warned her.

'No, I decided that before I committed. I can't promise but I want to, I really want to.'

'Just for a car?' I asked.

'No, it's because I think it will thrill you so much if I attempt your challenges and I love you, Andrew. Or I wouldn't even try.'

I got up and walked over, picking up the bottle of wine as I went.

'Refill?'

'Yes, please. As I stooped to pour she opened her legs wider and showed me her shaved cunt.

'You said naked,' she said as she smiled at me.

I hadn't realized. That was what she must have been doing whilst I made the meal. 'God, that's beautiful, so smooth.' I touched her and she groaned quietly. She was so girl-like to look at.

'Can we go upstairs now?' she asked.

I led her upstairs and stripped quickly. I started to kiss her and touch her. She said: 'No, please, just fuck me now. I've been wanting this since I shaved after the shower,' Tina said.

I entered her, not roughly but firmly and without delay. I pushed her whole body up against the bed-head as I pushed my last inch as high as I could thrust myself.

'Ohhhh': a little moan escaped her lips. We began to move together and she told me how she was going to come straightaway. She knew she would as soon as I entered her, she told me and as I listened I thrust hard, urging the muscles in my thighs and I felt my own orgasm begin as my juice erupted from me.

'Level One's quite nice,' she whispered afterwards.

ooo000ooo

Tina seemed confident with her nudity, even mentioning the need to get out in the sun soon and check her tan 'down there', as she called it, flashing her sexy blue eyes at me. Each evening she would disappear to strip off although after five days, I think it was, she did a very sexy strip for me in the lounge and I stripped too and we made love in front of the fire.

'Is each level harder than the previous one?' she asked me as we lay enjoying the warm glow of both the dying fire and post-coital closeness.

'I don't know,' I answered. 'I think each level is more daring or more thrilling for me but you may find you respond to some levels quite positively because they reflect aspects of your sexuality. You might find a level that I think is easy to be extremely difficult for you to submit to.'

'Yes, that makes sense,' she said. 'I didn't realize how erotic it would be. I keep imagining what the levels might be.'

'I'll tell you level two soon,' I said. 'You've done well so far.'

We were still lying on the rug by the fire. I was on my back; Tina had rolled onto her tummy and her little bare bottom was very tempting. As I said the words 'well so far' I reached out and gave her a hefty slap, much harder than I had intended. She punched me in the side and grabbed my cock giving it a painful yank but she didn't complain about the spank either then or later.

The following evening at about twenty past nine she was still watching some junk on the TV wearing her jeans and a t-shirt.

Suddenly she jumped up: 'Oh, I'm sorry, Andrew, I didn't mean to ruin it.'

'Ruin what?' I asked. She was tearing her jeans off as she dragged the t-shirt over her head.

'Calm down,' I said, 'you won't fail for not noticing the time.'

I saw her body relax as her head reappeared from the tangled t-shirt. She grinned: 'So it's all right?'

'Of course.'

A little later she announced that Tim and Becky would be coming round for dinner next Friday.

'Good,' I said, 'just out of interest, what do you plan to do at nine o'clock that evening?'

Total silence. I could hear the cat purring by the fire. I sensed the tension in Tina's naked body - her legs were pressed together and her arms folded.

She made up her mind. 'Unless you object then I will undress as usual,' she announced. 'I might warn Becky first -if that's allowed?'

'Of course,' I confirmed.

'How do you feel about Tim seeing me nude?' she asked. 'I presume it won't be the last time others are involved, right?'

'Right. I want to see how you react when he watches you.'

'Sooner or later I'm going to have to fuck someone else, aren't I?' she asked quietly.

'What do you think?' I asked her in return.

'I think you will ask me to do it with at least two other people, possibly more, before I have finished all the levels. I can get my head round the idea but until it's real and you are telling me to let 'so- and-so' fuck me I don't know if I could actually do it. But it does turn me on when I start to think about what you are planning.'

A couple of minutes later she added: 'Thinking about it is addictive and is very sexy but I'd love to know and I want to know if you will be doing it with anyone else.'

'I'm not going to tell you, Tina but I will still love you, I will still think you are a wonderful lover if you pull out now.'

'I need that car,' she whispered to herself.

'Would you like to know what level two is?' I asked.

'Yes, Andrew.'

Level 2

'You are to talk about our sex life to our friends. You will complete this level once I believe you have been sexually explicit enough in your description of what you like and so on. There is no time limit, it may take some time to reach the end of the level or you might do it in one evening. I've no idea.'

'I can do that,' she said. 'Bits of it might embarrass you, though,' she added with a wink.

'I'll take that risk,' I replied.

ooo000ooo

Tim and Becky were sitting round our dining table. The meal was almost over. Tina had been very lively all evening. She was wearing nicely fitting trousers that showed off her figure well and a sleeveless little top that was almost transparent and showed some of her brown midriff as well. You could certainly see that her breasts were as evenly tanned as the rest of her upper body and the outline of her nipples was clear for all of us to see. She looked brilliant to me. It crossed my mind that perhaps she thought if she began half way there then going all the way to her expected nudity at nine o'clock would not be too hard to achieve. I remember thinking this when we were getting ready for our guests. During the meal I had not 'clock watched'. The reason for this was that I was confident that Tina would reach level one that evening. I half expected her to reach level two as well.

We had explained the challenges that Tina was attempting to meet and why. Becky had already been warned that Tina would be stripping off completely by nine o'clock and obviously Tina had told Becky what was going on. Tim wanted to know about all the levels but I wouldn't tell anyone.

Tina slipped out of the room with a pile of plates. I barely noticed her go. She soon came back quite naked. I expected her to slip into her chair at the table but she remained standing.

'Shall we go back to the lounge and get comfortable?' she asked.

As they all got up Tim said to Tina: 'You look absolutely incredible, Tina.' She did: her bronze taut body together with her tiny breasts and firm ass made anyone feel wanton. The smooth, shaved crutch only added to the wish to touch this living statue to erotica.

'I know what you're thinking,' Becky said to Tim.

'What?' said Tim.

'You'd like to screw her, wouldn't you?' Becky whispered quietly but loud enough for us all to hear. Becky knew we would all hear her but it seemed like a confidence not to be shared beyond the four walls that enclosed us.

'Any man standing next to someone as ravishingly beautiful as Tina looks tonight would be, you know, tempted to imagine..' Tim's efforts to justify how he felt trailed away.

senwood
senwood
144 Followers