The Second Date

Story Info
Second date with new boyfriend is unexpected.
2k words
3.83
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit and wait in my dorm room. You called earlier and told me you would be by to pick me up at 6:00pm sharp. That I should wear an outfit for an evening of fine dining and dancing. I am wearing a black slip of a dress with an open back and high hemline. As our first date went so well I don't want anything to harm the chance that there will be a third. I check my hair again, and every strand is perfect and having it up accents the length of my neck, and the black silk ribbon of a choker showing its thinness.

I look at myself in the mirror. My petite frame lengthened by the cut of my dress. The dark colors of my makeup, hair, and dress bringing out the whiteness of my skin. What pains I took to get ready for you. A long hot shower shaving ever inch of my legs and thighs so that I would be perfect for you. Applying and reapplying, my makeup till I look like a fashion model. A deep red lipstick and dark black eye shadow and liner to make my eyes big and doe like.

I pace nervously in my room waiting as the clock says 10 to 6. I check my hair again. This date must be perfect. After the first I long for many more. It was most exceptional, the dinner the dancing. You are the perfect gentleman, always opening the door or holding my chair. The candle light diner was every girls dream.

And then there was the kiss. Nothing special but altogether earth shattering. You held me tightly almost forcefully, yet gently pry my lips with your tongue. I resisted at first, but my knees betrayed me and I fell completely under your spell. Warmth started to envelope my body and then it was over. How that night I lay with my hand between my thighs trying to remember ever detail of that one kiss.

Suddenly I am shook from my dream. A knock at the door. Your are finally here.

I open the door and there you stand exquisitely.

"Julia how beautiful you look"

I blush at the complement and the roving of your eyes over my body, starting at my toes all the way up to my eyes. Its like you are drinking in my essence.

As I go to pick up my purse you reach out and take my hand.

"Lets not go yet, I have a surprise for you."

We move in my room and you close the door.

"Julia turn around, I want this to be a surprise. Let me just blindfold you for a minute."

Nervousness comes over me and I start to tremble. Sheepishly I turn around. You walk up behind me and gently place a soft blindfold over my eyes.

"Relax, I will not hurt such a beautiful flower.” you whisper in my ear and plant a soft kiss on the lobe.

You take my hands and put them together in front of me. I start to wonder what you are giving me. Then I feel something silky around my wrists and it grows tighter. I can feel you knotting it and my heart races.

"Please no. Don't hurt me please." I tremble.

Your hands move to my shoulders and you whisper in my ear. "I will not hurt you as long as you obey my every order."

My god I am going to be kidnapped or killed. I start to shake all over. When is my roommate due back? How can I get away? I am so vulnerable. I stand shacking with fear as I hear you rummaging through drawers and my desk.

"Take what you want please just leave me alone." I plead.

"If you only knew what I wanted." you chuckle.

I start to feel really weak and feel I am about to totter over. When I feel your hand on my shoulder again. The zipper on my dress slides down and it falls to the floor. My nakedness makes me feel even more afraid.

"Please, please don’t hurt me." I cry. I feel my eyes streaming tears.

Firmly you pick me up and carry me to the bed placing me on my hands and knees across the bed.

"Oh god please no!" I sob.

"Am I going to have to force you to be quiet?"

"Ill do anything just please don't." I gasp.

"Soon you will be singing a different tune." I can feel your smile.

I feel the tears running down my face. I feel you pulling at my panty hose and hear the sounds of scissors. You cut away the top portion leaving only my thighs covered in silk.

"NO!!!" I cry out with the last bit of strength I can muster.

"I warned you." I hear the anger in your voice.

You rip my panties off and I sob deeply. Then you place them in my mouth, securing them with another cloth. I try to scream but nothing but a muffle comes out.

You stroke my back from my neck to my tailbone. A shudder runs through my body. I sit crying and trembling at your mercy. You grab my ankles and tie them together, then another tie just below my knees and one more in the middle of my thighs. Sitting me up so I am kneeling and I feel a belt being secured around my waist. Reaching in front of me you untie my hands. I try to reach for my blindfold but you overpower me and my hands end up secured to the belt in the middle of my back.

"You look so beautiful like this." as you plant a soft kiss on my neck.

Then everything goes quiet. For how long I can't tell. I listen for the door to open or you to move but nothing. The not knowing makes me fear more. I hear the door open and close again quickly. And hear you place something on the floor and latches opening. Then more silence. Suddenly I jump as your hands take hold of my shoulders. I tremble as you begin to massage them. A strange tingling goes through my body and I relax a little.

"Shhhh from now on I will give you only what you ask for." you whisper in my ear.

You keep rubbing my shoulders as your lips trail down my neck in soft kisses. I am aware of my nipples becoming harder and a warmth grows between my thighs.

You stop rubbing and I feel a slight tickling on my hands, like a feather. You trace the outline of my body sending shivers down my body. Slowly you trace around my breasts in ever diminishing circles and then tickling my nipples ever so gently. I muffled moan escapes my lips into my panties. The warmth grows from my nipples enveloping my whole body. The feather trails down my stomach across the tops of my thighs, and around behind to my calves. The feel of the feathers on my stockings is truly intense, and I begin to feel damp between my thighs. You loosen the gag and remove it.

"If you promise to be good we won't need this"

You bend me over at the waist and lay my face in a pillow. Once again the feather tickles across my back. Up and down my spine ever so slowly. Then you bring it to caress my rear. The intensity grows as you slowly pass it between my cheeks and for a second it touches my sex and a shockwave goes off in my body. I moan softly through parted lips, and you stop.

Your hands start to caress my rear in place of the feather and I can feel my woman hood opening more and more and the juices start to dampen the lips. Your hand ever so gently touches it and moves away.

"No" I moan, "Please don’t stop."

I hear you get something and with a click there is a gentle humming. The vibrations against my lips drive me insane and I try to push back against the vibrator so it will contact my clit. Smack. Your hand comes down hard on my ass with a searing heat.

"No! You will stay still and do what I tell you."

"Please, don't tease me. I will do anything please just don't tease."

I feel you circle my lips with the vibrator more and try hard not to push back against it. The heat between my thighs is intense, and I know you must feel it.

Suddenly, you push the vibrator inside me and my whole body convulses with the ecstasy.

"God that’s so good." I cry.

You sit me up with the vibrator inside me driving me crazy.

"What would you like my dear?"

"Make me cum please make me cum."

I can feel the walls of my vagina pulsing and squeezing the vibrator. My clit is hard as are my nipples. You pick me up and kneel me on the floor, and I feel you stand before me. Your hands gently caress my face. I can smell my dampness on you. Your fingers cross my lips and I suck them into my mouth gently, tasting myself on them.

"You like how you taste don’t you?"

"Yes" I pant, "I love how it tastes."

You bend me over again and remove the vibrator and place it between my lips.

"Show me how much you like it."

I roll my tongue over it and taste my wetness driving me on to further arousal. Then I feel you kneel behind me, and feel your hardness against my warm woman hood.

"Tell me what you want my dear."

"Please fuck me please!!!" I practically scream.

Slowly you enter me. It seems to take forever for you to get in all the way. I try to push back against you and you grab my hair to stop me. Then quickly withdraw.

"I told you to be still!"

"No please fuck me please" I pant.

I hear you get up and get something and strap it around my waist like a pair of underwear. The sensation against my clit drives me on further. You sit me up. I try to move in away to gain friction against the strap but you hold my head to you.

I feel a caress against my cheek and once again smell my self and realize you are rubbing your sex against me.

"Please, please let me have it."

"Have what?"

"Your cock please."

"How would you like it dear?"

"Fuck my mouth please let me taste myself on your sex."

With that I feel the tip enter my mouth and I suck gently tasting my tanginess mixed with a salty taste. I run my tongue around the tip taking as much in my mouth as I can. You reach around behind my head and force it in deeper. I gag as it hits the back of my throat, but you pull my head back. I suck harder wanting to please you. As I suck and lick your cock you move my head back and forth faster.

"Do you want me to cum on your breast dear?" as you pull out of my mouth.

"Yes please, please cum on me"

As the first spurts of your warm cum erupt and hit my nipples I hear you click a button. Suddenly the thing between my legs erupts in vibrations against my clit and I am overcome by shockwaves through out my body. As you spurt you place your sex back in my mouth. And I suck and swallow your warm spunk. And again another shockwave racks me. My muscles tighten and again I cum gushing. Feeling the fluids run down my thighs.

"God Oh God" I scream around your softening sex.

You turn off the switch and I sit there panting barley able to stay kneeling. Gentle you pick me up and lay me on my side on my bed. I hear you dress and pick up. Then you release my hands and legs, but I don't move I am so tired. My tummy feels tight and over exercised and a warm glow about my sweat sheened body. You gently kiss my forehead and walk out the door.