The Second Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came apart at that moment, having him fill me completely was more than I could take. He held me tight through my orgasm, but didn't stop his onslaught.

"That's right baby, come for me." He said, as he increased his pace and sent me over the edge. I was moaning and screaming alternately. "How about one more time?" He said rhetorically as he pulled all the way out of me and thrust back inside angling for my g-spot and using his thumb to stroke my clit. My body tensed one more time, and convulsed uncontrollably around him. I let out a prolonged moan as the most intense orgasm yet hit my body. He held himself firmly against me as my orgasm waned and my pussy spasmed around his cock.

"Oh God!" I gasped and looked at him with awe. I was feeling contented and lethargic, but knew he hadn't come yet and wanted to please him and make him lose his self-control, as he'd forced me to lose mine. Kissing him on his lips and pushing at his shoulders until he understood that I wanted him on his back, he flipped us over and I wound up sitting astride him.

I started moving slowly against him. Rocking my body back and forth to gauge his sensitivity and likes. I didn't play the same teasing game he played with me; there would be plenty of time for that later. I lowered myself up and down on his shaft, rolling my hips back and forth on each stroke to make him feel friction from every side of my body. I kept the pace slow at first, watching his eyes, his face until his eyes started glazing over; then I increased the pace just a bit.

"Ride me." He grunted in command, placing his hands on my hips and forcing me to go faster and harder. I was all too happy to oblige, needing to feel him come inside of me. He was forcing me back and forth and up and down, hitting all the right angles making my moan again. I was grinding my clit against his pelvis, I loved this position and how deep he was inside of me.

He loved watching me when I was on top, enjoying his body and the way I took control. Flipping me over onto my back unexpectedly, he took my arms and placed them on the headboard while raising me up on my knees. He could penetrate me the farthest from this angle and this position gave him the greatest control, but it had one added benefit I thought as he reached his hand around my body to find my clit again.

He started thrusting harder and faster into me, causing me to gasp. His fingers were toying with my sensitive clit and his other hand had a firm grip on my hips. He could feel me getting wetter and could tell that I was getting ready to come again. I was pushing back against him every time he hit my cervix and after indulging me so many times, he was ready to come.

"I want to come so deep inside you. Come with me." He encouraged me as he felt my muscles starting to tighten around him again. "That's it, come for me." He groaned, as my back started to arch and I started to moan telling him that I was so close. The sensation of my pussy, the angle, my moans were all getting to him; his balls were tightening and he knew he was going to come. He grabbed my hips, and starting thrusting into me with everything he had. I was screaming from the intensity of the pleasure, and my body tensed as he made sure to hit my g-spot on every stroke.

He felt my whole body tense, and knew I was ready. He pulled back, and after a short series of shallow thrusts, plunged back inside me causing us both to fall over the edge. My body started contracting around him and milking his cock as he erupted inside me. Feeling his cock pulsing within the depths of my body triggered a series of intense convulsions that made me moan and collapse, my body turning to jelly underneath him. He caught my hips as I started falling, and threw his head back and groaned as his balls finished emptying into my depths.

I snapped back to reality and the vestibule as he put his head on top of mine and in that moment I knew that there was no way I could be friends with him. It was one thing to imagine and consider my options, but he still wanted to go further; I could feel friendship was not enough. I thought we could be friends but at that moment I knew that our definitions and expectations were different.

"I should go." I told him and could feel his posture change. I knew then that I was right, no matter what he said he still wanted more than just having fun, he wanted to be more then friends and he wanted to come upstairs, anything less was not worth his time to pursue. I felt so naive for believing that we could continue to be friends and I looked up at him. His jaw was clenched but he was respecting my decision. I didn't want to let him go, and he didn't want to let me go either, but I knew then that it was only a matter of time. He wanted more, and I started to doubt my ability to withstand the temptation for a prolonged amount of time. "Maybe it is better if we weren't friends." I said. "This is too difficult, it hurts too much to be around you and it just feels like torture when we're together."

He agreed with me, he didn't even try to argue but the look in his eyes said enough. Ultimately my friendship isn't what he was seeking and it took me too long to realize that. I saw him several more times and it was one of the most difficult experiences I've faced. Strange how a brief friendship could have such a significant impact on my life. It was like losing a best friend, or a beak up but with the added touch of seeing that person every day and at every social function. Trying to keep up the pretense that everything is fine, when everyone can tell that we aren't speaking and that our relationship is completely the opposite from what it started. We went from laughing non-stop, to not being able to sit near each other or even make eye contact.

I felt so alienated from the rest of the group. I knew there was plenty of speculation about what went on between us, a few of our friends hinted at it and even asked but I think people just kept thinking whatever they wanted to. I'd spent most of the trip hanging out with Tom and the boys, I'd disappeared that night at the bar; the evidence seemed to speak for itself, I couldn't blame them for assuming what I would have if I was in their shoes.

The worst was when we ran into each other at a club, he was there with his boys and I was there with my girls. Everyone was drinking so heavily that night, emotions were high because it was our last night together as a group before people started leaving. We were all dancing together except him; he stood on the fringe of the crowd just watching with his jaw clenched.

He looked amazing that night, and it killed me that we couldn't repeat the road trip and just have fun dancing all night. He was wearing jeans and a sports coat, and towered over all the other men there. He had presence and I wasn't the only woman watching him that night. I so wanted him to come up to me and dance with me for old time's sake, and I was so frustrated that he wouldn't. I danced with all the boys in our group that night, even his boys, knowing he was watching. I could feel his eyes on me the whole night. And I wanted him to feel the hurt and betrayal I felt. I thought he was my friend, one who respected my boundaries and yet somewhere along the way he became "that guy" that only wanted to get into my pants.

The last night I saw him, he walked into the restaurant where my boyfriend and I were having dinner. I told my boyfriend the story and how I told him that I couldn't be friends with him, and I could look him in the eye because nothing happened. I knew Tom and I had a connection that takes place only on vacation, and that it wasn't real like our relationship and I knew the distinction.

I know Tom saw us there that night, and I was glad for it. To this day I wonder if we really had been friends or if it was all an act. And yet I can't believe he would have spent so much effort into a pretend friendship. I never let him in that second door, and I didn't kiss him or sleep with him, and have never regretted the decision. And yet sometimes, somewhere deep in the back of my mind I wonder, what it would have been like had I let him inside the next door. . .

Please take time to vote and send me your feedback. I would love to know your thoughts, opinions, and suggestions! And there may be a part two in the near future!

12