The Second Fetish

Story Info
He discovers a new taboo fetish.
1.8k words
4.37
94.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I can remember, I have always had a panty fetish. But it was not until later in life I realized I had a few others as well. One such fetish is pee, or what some people refer to as golden showers.

This is not a common fetish, and I can understand why the act of peeing, watching someone pee, or being peed on might be a huge turn off to many. And up until I was introduced to it, I never even thought of it as a potential sexual act.

As I mentioned in my first story, "What is in a Name" I love it when Tina wears a pair of panties that can easily show wetness. Printed panties, most spandex panties, and cotton patties are horrible for this. However, many forms of mesh, lycra, silk, and other stretchy materials are great for displaying the wet spot.

Whenever I saw Tina in panties with a visible wet spot I would always comment on how erotic it was. One time she took a self-picture series all of her in wet panties. Some of the panties were wet simply from her pussy, while others she obviously had wet down with water making the panties transparent. Looking at those pictures provides me with one of the most erotic visual experiences I can think of.

One day I was talking about the pictures with Tina and Mark. The conversation went from a discussion of wet pussies and onto us joking around about the other connotation of wet panties that meant someone peed in them. My husband jokingly said "I bet Lisa would be turned on to see Tina pee her panties." Having never thought about such a thing, I told them it would not be a turn on and that I was quite content seeing her panties wet from water or her pussy.

Tina decided to make me a bet. She stated, "I bet you $100 that it would turn you on to see me pee in my panties." I took her up on the bet, figuring it would be the easiest $100 I had ever made in my life. I then went further when I told her "I bet you double or nothing you would chicken out." We shook hands and we started to work out how we would carry out the bet.

Tina did not have to pee at that time, and we had to decide how and where for her to do it. We finally decided that Tina should stand out on the pool deck and do it. For the next hour or so Tina drank water like a fish. The entire time I was not becoming turned on by the prospect of her peeing in the panties, rather I was viewing the entire situation as more of a comical interaction.

Tina announced she had to pee and we headed outside. She stripped down to her bra and panties. I can still recall the exact set she was wearing. It was a dark orange silk bikini panty with a matching bra. It looked more like a bathing suit than lingerie.

She walked onto the pool deck, stood and spread her legs far apart. A few moments passed and she had not started. She laughed and said she was nervous and had never peed in front of anyone before. "Pay up!" I demanded. It was at that moment when she looked me straight in the eye with the devilish look she often gives to me that I realized Tina was going to go through with it.

A few seconds later she stated "Here it comes," and instinctively I looked to her crotch. Although it was night and the sky was dark, the outdoor lights were illuminating her body quite well. Pee began to flow in a trickle that at first mostly left the crotch of her panties and ran down her leg. But as the flow became stronger the pee flowed directly through her panties, between her legs, and splashed onto the ground. The word to describe my thoughts at that time was mesmerizing.

In the moments while she stood their peeing her panties so many things were entering my mind. The entire time she was peeing, she was gazing at me. To this day she denies it, but it was one of the most seductively lustful looks I have ever seen. In retrospect maybe it was just a normal look but it was my own heightened sense of eroticism that made it more than it was. I was thinking about her lustful look. I was amazed at how confident and comfortable someone would have to be with someone else to stand there and pee themselves while being watched. And, yes, as I looked at the obviously dark and wet spot grow on her panties it turned me on.

When she finished Tina quickly asked for her money. "Pay up Lisa, the only question is if you owe me $100 or $200."

I answered her after a brief two second pause. I am sure you have had those pauses before. It was the kind where only a second or two pass but you have a lifetime of thoughts. During that brief pause I first thought I had to lie. No normal person would be turned on by someone else peeing. What would Mark and Tina think of me if I admitted I was so turned on by her pee soaked panties that I wanted to go over and rub my hands all over her crotch? Then I went back to one of the thoughts I had while she was peeing, thinking how safe she must feel with me to do that in front of me. I thought to myself that even if I was not turned on, she had really dared to do something taboo while not being worried about what I might think later.

"I owe you $200" I said a bit embarrassed.

Mark made some comment that I can't recall now, but indicated he thought I was joking.

"Really?" Tina asked. "How much did it turn you on, a little or a lot?"

Without saying a word, I decided it was my turn to take a risk. I walked over to her, kissed her forcefully, and reached for her crotch. The silky panties felt wonderful in my hands. Her crotch was wet and warm from the pee. I started to rub her pussy over her panties. Tina then sheepishly pulled back and commented that we should not be doing this. I think there was some uneasiness with such a taboo act.

"Let me go shower and the three of us can fuck", Tina stated. I knew instantly her desire to want to take a shower was so as not to turn me off. Tina almost always insists on showering before we play sexually.

I was overcome with lust at that moment, and overcome with a kinkiness that I had never experienced before. I felt a need to let her know how serious I was that her pee soaked panties were really turning me on. But my words evidently were not enough.

Normally I am a thinker. I over analyze every situation and have been accused of having to plan to be spontaneous. So what I did next was completely out of character. Without thinking I went to my knees and began to kiss her panties. The kiss turned to a lick and the lick turned into sucking. I looked up to see her eyes looking at me. Only this time her eyes were not lustful, they were a bit reluctant. She was not sure how she should feel about what I was doing. I looked her straight back into the eyes clamped my mouth directly over the wettest part of her panties, which was of course directly over her clit and pussy, and sucked as hard as I could. The combo of the feeling this must have created in her pussy and my completely uninhibited attitude relaxed Tina and she began to enjoy what was going on.

I continued to suck her for a few minutes only then pulling her panties to the side to suck her clit and put some fingers into her pussy. A few minutes later she came.

Once she came and realized what had happened, she got really embarrassed and ran off to the shower. However, after showering I felt the need to reiterate to her I was fine with what had happened and told her that I would like to do it again sometime.

All three of us began to talk about what just happened. Mark as it turns out was neither turned on or off by it. As our pee play has developed over the years Mark has come to enjoy peeing on me but never wants to be peed on. Tina now enjoys several forms of pee play. She likes to watch and be watched. She likes to pee on me or in her panties. In the right kinky moment she does not mind being peed on, but never above the neck.

I now consider pee play my second favorite fetish. I am turned on by all forms of pee play. To date the most intense orgasm I have ever had came when Mark was fucking me while I was on my back. Tina was in a pair of panties over my face and I was licking her through them when she started to pee. As she drenched me and Mark fucked me I came so hard I literally shook for several minutes after my orgasm.

The biggest fantasy I have that has not yet come true involves public pee. I imagine that the three of us are out at a public place like a restaurant or bar. In my fantasy Tina announces she has to go to the restroom, but I dare her to pee herself right there. She is wearing a short skirt and hikes it up above her waist so as not to get it wet. She then begins to pee her panties and it flows off the chair. When she finishes she takes her panties off and hands them to me and tells me to put them on. I am not wearing any panties, so I slip them on privately under my skirt. I masturbate under the table to an intense orgasm. Only later do I realize that while I thought this was all private, Mark had gained the attention of several other people who were watching the lewd show. This little fantasy takes into account my panty and pee fetishes. While I don't consider exhibitionism and voyeurism a fetish, it also includes one of my other great turn on's, to watch and be watched.