The Second Floor Ch. 01

Story Info
An incubus and a college girl in a second floor apartment.
3k words
4.48
20.7k
36

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days blurred into each other, a mix of sweat and heaving bodies under a massacre of lights and smoke. Flashing smiles and grinding hips pulsing with heavy drums. Hands on my chest, fingers tangling in my hair and raking nails down my shoulders, while hot lips exploded breath against my neck or into my mouth. Moans and cries of pleasure blended together in my mind, echoing in my thoughts. This was life, an insatiable craving for human flesh against me.

Almost no one remembers us anymore, we've been suppressed as myths for centuries. Hardly a dinner-time conversation topic for the average family here in the states.

My current victim, a red-head with enough freckles to make her look more like she had a brown spot across her cheeks and nose, named Amber, was shoving a hand in my hair and clawing down my spine as I gently gripped her hips and pumped my dick into her. She moaned in a high-pitched tone, almost a whine, and wrapped her legs around my waist weakly, her body already becoming sluggish as I gripped her sides and started pushing harder.

Her moans were sexy and scent unbearably arousing, but as I pounded an orgasm out of her and left her panting weakly beneath me as I prepared to finish my work, it occurred to me once again that I had no use on earth. Then, I stopped thinking about it and sank my teeth into her flesh while my shaft pushed deeper into her and she shrieked in pain and pleasure.

The next day, I was gone before she regained consciousness. I wandered into a coffee shop, the steamy barista behind the counter already getting pulled in by my crude charm. Dark hair, brown-ish today, blue eyes, a gently muscular build, and a square jaw to frame my lop-sided smile. Her cheeks were red before I reached the counter and looked up at the menu behind her, just for the sake of tensing a few muscles. She was staring at my neck and shoulders, the hickies around the collar of my v-neck shirt holding her attention for a moment longer than they should have.

The glint of the diamond on her right hand catching my eye as I met hers.

"What can I get for you?" She asked with a shy smile.

"How about a caramel cappuccino and a few more minutes of your time?" I suggested with a widening smile.

Moments later I had her pressed against the back wall of the stock room with my hands holding her wrists over her head as I pounded her against the wall. She moaned against my lips shyly, her blush almost spreading down her warm throat as my tail slipped between my legs and inside her with my shaft, making me lean back and cry out softly with pleasure as my shaft breached her womb. She arched her body and shuddered, a tense moan escaping her throat. Until I let her wrists go and leaned her head back as I started to transform.

My teeth sharpening, tongue growing longer and bifurcating at the end, a pair of horns ripping through my hair and skin, eyes turning black with golden irises, and shaft exploding sharp spikes inside her as I began to feed. The spikes burrowing into her tender flesh and drinking her life force as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. My true form isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but no one ever sees it so it's not so bad. I still get to fuck everyone that falls under my hypnosis and drain their life force.

Once I was done with her I transformed into a blonde with green-ish blue eyes, women went crazy for this body and I enjoyed every moment of it. I pulled my jeans back on and left her in the store room. As I walked out a tangle of blonde hair caught my eye, at the same time she looked up at me with a pair of bright, light brown eyes. I flirted with her as she ordered a coffee from me and I pretended to work at the cafe as she flirted back. I walked out with her holding onto my arm and led her to a motel, I had her shirt off and was licking my way down her soft stomach when I suddenly felt the stinging pull of a summon.

I decided to ignore the summon just long enough to feed on her, but in the midst of my feeding as her fingers tangled in my hair I felt the stinging again. I brought her to an abrupt orgasm and left my phone number on the nightstand, then stepped into the hall before closing my eyes to see who was summoning me. I made out a dimly lit room, a bathroom maybe, I could smell incense and soap.

I transformed yet again as I stepped through the mirror, the shiny surface clinging to my skin for a moment after I'd touched the tiled floor. My pale skin accented by my now dark hair, horns curving almost straight up out of it, eyes black and gold once again, only wearing a loose pair of boxers, and my tail swaying slightly behind me, showing bits of my true form as I looked around. A bathtub filled with warm water, bubbles floating on top of it while plumes of incense whipped up from a burning stick set on the counter behind me. It smelled good and the scent of a female lingered in the room.

I decided to search for the person who summoned me, when I felt the pull of the summon again and let out a pleasured breath as I felt the strand of the summon bite into the skin of my neck.

"Easy..." I muttered, hoping they wouldn't try again.

I reached for the door knob, it turned in my hand, and then a body crashed against me. I tried to step back, but there was somehow a foot behind mine, and staggered awkwardly. A hand landed on my shoulder and we crashed to the floor in the soft light from the hall, my horns tingling painfully from the fall and I groaned softly.

"Oww... Wha-"

A shrill scream drowned out my voice and I covered my ears while human fists weakly pummeled my chest. I caught her wrists once she stopped screaming and turned us over so I was gently spreading her legs with mine.

"Shhh... It's alright. Just tell me what you'd like. I won't hurt you, unless you ask me to," I said with a soft smile, she squirmed anxiously and I smelled fear on her.

"Who are you and how did you get in my apartment?" She demanded weakly, her voice soft but clearly trying to hold an edge.

"You summoned me, more than three times," I said, confused by her obliviousness.

"S-summoned? I... " She hesitated. "I didn't mean to..."

"Y-you..." I felt my cheeks get warm. "You didn't? Then, why did you do it more than once..."

"I don't even know what I did... I was reading a-. Wait... I was reading a book about demons and I found a passage about summoning some kinds of demons. You're a demon?" She said cautiously.

I nodded, barely moving my head, and allowed her to move away, noting her camisole clinging to her sides and a pair of running shorts hugging her hips.

"An incubus to be specific," I said softly.

My eyes ate up the curves of her body and I wanted her, my muscles quivered with wanting her to say she wanted me. I swallowed and moved towards her, straddling her leg and reaching towards her face to charm her into a kiss. Her leg jerked and I felt a crunch as her knee ground into my balls and barely spared my shaft. I doubled over and gritted my teeth in pain, trying to force a laugh.

"Y-you... s-stay over there..." She insisted shyly as she pulled her legs to her chest and leaned against the sink.

I looked up at her as the pain started to ease and swallowed the lump that had wedged itself in my throat.

"So, n-ow what?" I asked trying to relax again.

She shifted slightly and shot a nervous glance at the bath.

"I'll take a b-"

"NO!" She interrupted me. "I mean, I don't want you to."

"Are you serious? I'll be gentle."

"YOU'LL KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" She shouted in response and I moved away anxiously.

"Alright, I won't touch you."

She pointed to the door and it took me a moment to realize she wanted me to leave the room. I obediently got up and left the room, silently familiarizing myself with her home and invading her thoughts as I did so.

It's just ... schizophrenia or something, a figment of my imagination. None of that was real, there isn't a naked guy in my apartment. I'm going to take a bath and when I get out I'll read a book and go to bed. I should have eaten before I left work, I don't want to fix dinner.

I found my way into her room. Everything a bit disheveled and awkwardly organised in messy piles. A stack of worn out books leaning precariously by the nightstand. I picked one up off the top.

Grimm's Fairy Tales

I set it back down and a dull red book on her bed caught my attention. It had no title or author and as soon as I got near it I felt warmth from the cover and a bolt shot into my arm, stinging all the way up to my shoulder. I gritted my teeth slightly, clenching and unclenching my hand into a fist to return the bit of feeling I'd had before.

I held my arm against my side and made my way into the kitchen. Fumbling through the cabinets and refrigerator for a bit before deciding to throw together a dinner of parmesan chicken, cream corn, and asparagus. I started cooking the vegetables and had just started seasoning and preparing the chicken, when I heard a soft whuff of air and turned to see her standing in the doorway. Her hair was dripping onto a baggy night shirt that hung over the fuzzy night pants tied around her waist. I froze, my tail curled slightly by my legs.

She stared at me for a moment and I stared back, trying to get into her thoughts again but meeting strong resistance. Her eyes traveled over me and I took a step back, she flinched as if my movement had made me more real suddenly. I felt genuinely uncomfortable for a moment as I met her eyes and wondered what she was thinking.

"Hello," I said anxiously.

"Hey," She responded wrapping her arms around herself and stepping back, a pile of dirty clothes at her feet.

I closed the distance between us and knelt down to pick up her clothes, she knelt at the same time I did and we looked at each other. Her eyes were incredibly bright, I tried to smile and turned away slightly, holding out a shirt for her.

"Are you sure you're an incubus," She asked. "You're awfully shy for it."

"Casual confrontations aren't my forte."

She seemed more confident after my uneasy confession and offered her hand.

"I'm Cadence. What's your name?"

"Da."

"That's your name?" She asked uncertainly.

"Yes," I said calmly and managed a shy smile. "Formally Da Niel."

She paused and stared at me curiously for a moment.

"Do you mind if I call you Dan?"

"C-call me anything you like," I said rising once again and turning uncertainly back to my cooking.

"I see. So, how does that work?"

"How does what work?"

"How did I summon you?"

"You must have found a circle with my summon on it... If you say the summon, it calls me. If you break the circle, the summon is cancelled."

I could feel her turning my words over in her mind. I felt her eyes flick over my body and tucked my tail slightly, suddenly wishing I had more clothes on.

"What exactly is a summon," She asked, moving to look at what I was doing on the stove.

I was suddenly over-whelmed by how close she was and how sweet her scent was. She prodded my side gently and I blushed more than I thought I could, then proceeded to avoid looking at her again.

"Hello?" She insisted. "Mr. Random-naked-guy..."

"I'm not a 'random naked guy'," I said defensively.

"What's a summon?"

"It's... like a contract... sort of," I hesitated. "-thing. It's a bond that ties us together, from now on if you have a sexual urge, I'll receive a summon from you. Whether you say the summon or not."

"So... you fulfill people's sexual fantasies, but what do you get out of it? I mean obviously the sex, but... like, you sound and kinda look more like a hooker. So, like what's the catch?"

"There's no catch... I don't fulfill sexual desires for people, I feed off it."

She gently pushed me aside.

"You're going to burn this," She said gently taking over the stove. "It smells good though."

I moved out of the way and wrapped my arms around myself, aware of a chill in the room. My body finally starting to bond with my spirit after collecting life force every chance I got for over six months.

She stared into the corn as if it held more answers than any book ever could and I shifted my attention to cleaning up the rest of the kitchen, my tail swishing anxiously as I moved around. I caught her glancing at my tail and horns curiously and tilted my head slightly. Then, we both started talking at the same time, our questions wrecking into each other in mid-air and exploding into an awkward silence.

"Go ahead," I said quietly.

"No, you started talking first," She insisted.

"That's alright. You can go first. You must have more questions than I do."

"Alright then, Mr. Stubborn Pants. You said you 'feed' off of sexual desires. What does that mean?"

I hesitated, uncertain of how to explain the process.

"When humans have sex it forms a spiritual bond between them. When I have sex with someone I take a piece of their spirit, if that makes sense," I muttered the last half and turned my eyes to the ground.

"So, you take people's souls through sex?"

"I guess, you could say that."

She nodded quietly and stirred the asparagus around a bit, while I finished washing a plate and some silverware.

"What's with the horns and stuff...?"

"They're part of my spirit... they slip out when I feed." I said quietly.

"They look real enough to me," She said calmly. "If I touch'em will you get a boner?"

"No. I don't exactly... It doesn't work that way."

"Oh...? You can't get turned on? Or... does it only work if you want it?"

I suddenly felt really self-conscious about my feeding habits and kept my back to her. She seemed incredibly in-tune with my discomfort. Her hand touched my arm and my skin tingled, but I didn't move away.

"You okay? You seem... tense," She said, the word tense coming out more like a question.

"I'm not used to being summoned and," I hesitated longer than I meant to and got more embarrassed by my lack of a train of thought.

I felt the sting of the summon and gripped the edge of the counter, leaning my head back and letting out a tense moan. I felt her move away and grabbed her wrist, turning around and moving my hands flawlessly to her waist. Her body stiffened as I pushed her against the cabinets and gasped against her skin. I flicked my tongue against the side of her neck and she didn't respond, her scent hardly changed. I lifted her onto the counter, bracing against the cabinets and kissed and licked down to the collar of her shirt, her scent came off a bit stronger. Anxiety? Maybe fear.

It was driving me insane that she wasn't responding. I was about to fuck her cabinets and rip one of the doors off, my nails dug into the wood, then I felt her hands on my shoulders. My vision was border-line feeding and I could feel the razor edges of my teeth sinking into the inside of my cheeks as she gently pushed me back.

"That was... exciting," She said a bit flustered.

"I want you," the voice didn't sound right, but I knew it was mine.

I looked up at her with hazy vision and grabbed the material of her night pants, trying to pull her toward me or pull them off to fuck her on the counter. She didn't let herself slide very close, so I tried for the later and put my knee against the counter as I tried to push closer to her.

"I won't feed I just want inside you for a bit. I'll be gentle," I moaned and tried to push toward her again.

She braced her heels against my pelvis and grabbed my wrists, my eyes rolled at the warmth of the contact.

"You need to stop."

Her voice was flat, yet unbearably sexy, and I blinked away the haze of my almost-feeding.

"I apologize. I will control myself." I said looking down shyly.

"Thank you. What's going on by the way? Like, why did you just jump like that?"

I met her eyes, my hands now on either side of her gripping the edge of the counter top.

"I've been feeding a lot lately and it's... like an addiction. The more you do it, the more you need to get the high. You smell so good... you're driving me crazy," I said and pulled myself closer to her, pushing her against the cabinets above the counter as she tried to push me away again. "Let me just..."

I grabbed the back of her neck and buried my face in the side of her neck, inhaling deeply and tasting the soft skin of her throat. She shuddered and her hands pressed against my chest, gently pushing me away as I relaxed slightly. My tail wriggling in excitement as I shifted away from her.

"I just needed that last bit..." I said a bit breathlessly and closed my eyes.