The Second Floor Ch. 06

Story Info
An incubus and a college girl in a second floor apartment.
1.8k words
4.41
8.8k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was strangely calm, sitting in the kitchen, sipping on mint tea as I glanced up at him, still in his demonic form. He looked sad, wrapped in a blanket and staring at the floor silently. His jaw tensed slightly as he swallowed. My eyes followed the line of his jaw to his ears, which looked a bit stretched and came to rounded points a the top. He hadn't said anything and I kept imagining the way he'd looked tied to my bed by the binding circles.

The desperation in his voice as he spoke in his strange, demonic language. What ever he'd been saying sounded incredibly sexual, though it may have been the tone of his voice or the way his tail was squeezing and massaging my arm. His entire body had moved and flexed with every touch of my hand, then he'd snapped, started moaning and grinding his pelvis into nothing until somehow his pants slipped off and he ejaculated on himself. It kind of scared me when his tail released my arm and he shuddered, mostly because I thought something might have been wrong with him.

I hadn't touched him at all, but he'd climaxed in less than a minute and now he looked genuinely tired, embarrassed, and strangely human. He gripped and released the blanket wrapped around him awkwardly, turning his face away and shivering every once in a while. His tail drooped lifelessly to his right, off the chair he was slouched in.

"I know I already asked," I began uncertainly. "But are you sure you don't wa-"

"Yes."

His voice was softer, sorrowful.

"Da, I-"

"Leave me alone." He said, his voice dangerously level considering the emotion I thought I felt in the air.

"I just wanted to see.."

"That's fine. Now, leave me alone."

"Da."

The room exploded from every side, everything that was in the cabinets flew through the air and slammed against the walls. A cloud of flour and baking powder filled the air and I heard plates and dishes shatter on the floor. I cowered in my chair, screamed, and then everything went quiet. When I looked up the room was destroyed and he was gone.

I felt really bad for upsetting him, but I wanted to know everything I could find out about him. My phone buzzed and I jumped awkwardly before checking it.

Work at nine, shit. I'm gonna be late.

I brushed some flour off myself, grabbed my jacket, rushed down the stairs, and out to my car; got in and put the key in the ignition.

"Where are you going," His voice broke into my thoughts and I jerked, glancing up at my apartment window.

His dark form stood just out of clear sight.

"I'm going to work," I snapped back, out loud, and saw his countenance fall slightly.

"Are you going to let me leave," he asked quietly.

"Do what you want. I'm not stopping you," I hissed to my steering wheel as I started my car.

"The barrier is."

"Oh my god, get over it will you? I have things to do."

~

I watched her pull away.

Emptiness and then rage. I spent the remainder of the day going through endless cycles of being so angry I couldn't think straight, destroying anything that I could lay my hands on, and repairing the damages I'd caused in my fits. She was gone, I was alone and couldn't leave.

At some point I started pacing through the apartment, then decided to try teleporting out of the room. I closed my eyes, levitating a several feet off the floor, and was just getting a clear image of where I wanted to go when the door opened and closed, breaking my concentration. I tried to ignore it and focus, when a hand gripped my tail and pulled it; slipping awkwardly down the length of it and turning me on almost instantly.

"AH! S-stop!" I spat, opening my eyes, tucking my tail quickly, and glaring down at Cadence, bundled in a jacket two scarves and a puffy hat.

"Mrf frrr fr mr?"

"What?!" I asked in confusion.

She pulled her scarves away from her face and smiled.

"I said, 'What are you doing up there?', you look ridiculous," she laughed, it made something in me twist. "This place is freezing, turn on the heater you dumby."

I felt my face flush with anger and then embarrassment.

"I CAN'T TELL WHEN IT'S COLD!" I hissed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Seems weird, you look so much like a person I forget," she said casually.

I dropped to my feet and snapped my fingers at the gas heater on the far wall, turning it on before she could reach it.

"Thanks," She said as she peeled out of her layers, leaving her jacket and scarves on a chair in the dining room while she rubbed her hands together in front of the fire. "So, what's the plan for dinner magic man?"

"I didn't make anything," I said coldly. "I didn't know when to expect you here and I don't make food to be reheated."

She stayed quiet for a moment and then turned towards the kitchen.

"Then, let's make something together," she said a little too cheerfully.

I suddenly felt like an ass for being sore with her and followed her to the kitchen quietly. She had half the cabinets open and was looking through them when I walked in.

"How about," she hesitated too long and the way she was stretching to see the top shelves was only exciting me more. "Hmmmm.."

"I can make something, you've been at work. You shouldn't have to," I began and started taking ingredients out of the cabinets.

I opened the silverware drawer, grabbed the can-opener, and started opening cans of vegetables, using a bit of magic to drain the juice from the cans and pour them into pans. She stood by and watched quietly for a moment, before moving over in a movie-magic moment. Her face turned towards mine and I froze uncertain for a moment too long. Then she closed the gap, tilting her face as she pressed her lips against mine. I dropped everything on the counter clumsily and put a hand nervously on her shoulder as I kissed her back.

She pushed and I let her, pinning me gently against the cabinets. This is another dream, I'll wake up. She smiled slightly and moved closer to me, I could feel a bit of her body heat and it made me blush. Her hands traveled over my body and my breath hitched as she lifted my shirt a bit, slipping her hands around to my back and gently rubbing her fingers against the base of my tail.

My body reacted, my head snapping away from the kiss as my back arched hard and an orgasmic moan tore out of my throat. My hands gripping her body harder than I intended as drool ran out of my mouth and cum leaked out of my dick, some already soaking through my boxers and jeans as I started to have a human orgasm. My eyes rolled as she turned my face back towards her to kiss me again. This time I devoured her kiss, my hands finding the back of her neck quickly as our mouths told secrets we would never say out loud.

One of her hands started undoing my jeans and I almost stopped her, but then my hands were undoing hers. We tangled ourselves together, pulling each others clothes off, and she gasped breathless advice occasionally as we moved around to find a place. She pulled my shirt over my head as we staggered into the hallway and I pushed her against the wall, pressing my boxers against her as she leaned her head back and ran her fingers through my hair and down my neck.

"You sure about this?" I panted, and she nodded.

"I want to know all about you, including what it feels like to have sex with you," she panted back, blushing shyly.

I answered her with a passionate kiss and we moved awkwardly down the hall for a few steps before mutually separating long enough to get into her bedroom and on the bed. I pulled her panties down and kissed down her body softly, her chest and belly heaving into my lips as I kissed down to her waist. Her hands gripped my hair and I flicked my tongue against her soaked vagina, provoking a breathy moan from her. I kissed her and then moved back up to her neck, positioning myself over her and shoving my boxers off.

"Ready?" I breathed against her skin quietly and she nodded anxiously.

I held her hip as I prodded her with my tip gently.

She's tight, too tight.. I'll tear her.

Then, I could hear her thoughts without trying.

Do it already.

I gently pushed into her, letting out a tense moan as I felt her stretch against my shaft. Her nails were suddenly digging into my spine and I was slowly and gently pumping my dick into her. My moans almost pained as she let out soft cries of pain or pleasure, her warm breath stirring the hair falling by my neck.

"Ngh.. I-is it ha-how you... th-ought it would be?" I asked between movements.

"Better," she squeaked breathlessly.

I pushed a bit harder and deeper, feeling her cervix against my dick as she squealed in pleasure.

"AAOoohhhh, Da," She whimpered.

My face flushed at the sound of my name and the urge to feed clouded my vision.

"W-we... ha-ha-have to... s-sto-"

"No!" She gasped, clinging to me harder. "I want you to!"

"I-it hurts.." I said softly as I tried to pull away once more.

"I don't care, I want to know," She whispered.

I went back to pumping into her harder, pushing her down into the bed with such violence that she reached up with one hand to brace against the wall at the head of her bed. I felt my teeth getting sharper, my shaft prickling with the anticipation of feeding. I started to gently turn her face away and she grabbed my wrist.

"No," She said anxiously. "I want to see."

I closed my eyes and put my hand against the wall where hers had been as I began to transform. She cried out in pain as the spikes on my shaft pierced her walls slowly.

Why is this happening? It's usually more violent... They always pass out.

She looked up at me with a horrified look on her face as my shaft jerked in her, her face getting noticeably paler as she grabbed my horns in my hair and twisted her hands against them as her walls clamped, harder than before, in an orgasm. My body responded by blowing a load of cum into her, the feeding ending almost immediately after.

I lay against her breathless and afraid to hurt her if I moved, she lay unconscious beneath me and I kissed her neck softly before closing my eyes.