The Second Hunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shuffled back to my front, grabbing a handful of my hair and making me look up at his soft cock. Even flaccid it was still huge, and it was coated in a thick sheen of cum and my own juices.

"Open wide, and clean me up," he said.

I didn't even try to resist that time. I just leaned over and ran my tongue all over his cock, trying to ignore the taste of our union as I took it into my mouth and slurped on the tip. His cock began to stir with my administrations, but thankfully he pulled away and let me fall back to the mattress.

He uncuffed one hand, and I just limply let him cuff both of my hands to one bedpost, leaving me on my side. Laying down by me, he pulled the covers over us, almost like some intimate gesture. I feared that he'd just fuck me again, but thankfully he was finally down for the count.

"That..." he said, panting, "was beautiful. You did good, sweetie."

I cringed at the word he used for me, but I said nothing else.

He pulled up behind me, his body flush against mine as he spooned me. His cock found my asscrack, and he gave it a half-hearted rub before he pulled the covers over us.

"You're gonna want to get some sleep," he crooned, sliding a hand over to my breast and giving it a single squeeze. "Because tomorrow, we're going to experiment."

12