The Second Kiss

Story Info
He remembers his second, Perfect, kiss.
980 words
4.45
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Needschat
Needschat
3 Followers

She stood at the threshold, her eyes scanning the room. She looked as if she was there to meet someone. Her auburn tresses falling over her shoulder, her emerald eyes sparkling. She had a smile that would make every man and woman have a heart beat skip. Her age, I could not make an educated guess. She was beautiful, at any age. She was a sight to behold.

I lost my breath as she looked in my direction. I’m not sure, but I believe we made eye contact. I felt my face blush as I looked at my feet. I didn’t want this lovely woman see that I still turned red like a school child. I looked up, sure that my true face color had returned. She was still looking in my direction. My breath, again, left me. She was, indeed, looking at me.

I didn’t know what to do. Should I approach her, should I introduce myself to her? I was nervous, unsure of what to do. I took a gulp of my drink before summoning my courage. I took a step in her direction before her attention shifted. She looked away from me, her eyes widening as if she saw a familiar face.

She smiled as a young, handsome man approached. He, too, had auburn hair, cut short and well groomed. He kissed her cheek and took her hand, leading her into the room. I took a sip of my drink before acknowledging the tug at my elbow. It was Georgette Jeffers, the hostess. I smiled and took her hand, softly kissing the back. She smiled and giggled lightly, calling me a charmer. I smiled with my eyes.

We made small talk about events that did not hold my interest or attention. My mind was elsewhere. I lost track of the lovely woman in auburn, and I much wanted to meet her. I excused myself from Mrs. Jeffers and wandered, my eyes all the while looking for the emerald-eyed beauty.

Harland and Kendall Brown, two important clients of mine, interrupted my search, trying to get me to join their newest venture: owning a New York City restaurant. I nodded my head, half-listening to their plan to have a Tennessee and Virginia styles restaurant in the heart of the business district. I knew it was a hair-brained scheme, but I could not tell this lovely couple that. After all, they were not only rich; they were close friends with my parents.

Listening, or pretending to, and searching the room for her for a few more minutes, I excused myself when I believed I spotted her near the hors d’oeuvres. She was making small talk with the same young man and a young lady. She looked bored as she looked around the room. Into my direction she looked, and smiled. Again, she took my breath away.

I mustered some courage, straightened my tie, and took a few steps in her direction. She had a chuckle when the man said something funny. She put her hand on his forearm and kissed him gently on the cheek as I approached.

I was not a schoolboy who had schoolboy crushes. I was a captain of industry, or so I’m told. I have given speeches in front of thousands of people, have performed athletically in front of tens of thousands. But as I drew closer to her, I began to loose the feeling in my legs. My knees began to shake, knock together. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

Her beauty was making me nervous. I was a few feet from her, able to hear her voice - one that sounded like that of an angel - able to smell her perfume - a lovely scent that made me forget who I was. Cotton was in my mouth as I was but a few feet from her. My mind went blank: I was unable to speak.

“Hello,” she whispered as she extended a preciously lovely hand in my direction. It took all my strength to raise mine to accept hers. “About time you found me,” she wistfully added as she held my hand tight and pulled me away from the table.

“Hello,” I whispered, my voice cracking. I sounded like a teenager, making a fool of myself.

“You’re cute,” she chuckled as she continued to hold my hand. “I’m Katherine Anders, and you’re?” She waited for me to answer.

I stared blankly into her eyes, the most beautiful shade of green. I took in a deep breath and spoke. “Taddeusz Mackowiac,” I answered quickly before I lost my train of thought. “Call me Tad,” I said, knowing most could not pronounce my name.

“Tad, what a lovely name you have,” she said as she took me away from the crowd. “If I maybe so candid with you,” she began, “But your eyes are so loving.”

“Thank you,” I said as she pulled me closer. She kissed my lips ever so lightly. I felt a spark enter my body, an electricity never before felt. She moved back and smiled brightly before looking down to her feet.

“I don’t know what came over me. I’m so sorry.” I placed a finger to my lips and hushed her. I pulled her to me.

“I do,” I said before closing my eyes and feeling her lips on mine once more. It was the most perfect second kiss any man should have experienced.

“And the kiss finally ends, Grandpa?” the young woman said as she held onto the gentleman. He nodded his head as she helped him walk up the church aisle, to his seat. There were tears in his eyes as he looked at the casket. Fifty years of marriage, fifty years of one long second kiss had ended. Gathered were their children, their grandchildren, loved ones, and friends. They all knew.

The perfect second kiss finally ended.

Needschat
Needschat
3 Followers