The Second Rendezvous...

Story Info
A sequel to the - Horny professor craves for feet... and more.
1k words
4.21
10.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just another noon and I was lazing around in my hostel campus. I had cleared my exams and in particular the chemistry paper, thanks to my 'favorite' prof! I was getting bored with nothing to do. So, I decided to 'check' out the library, hoping to meet my professor.

After what transpired last week in his staff room, I was wondering what was in store for me.

I got ready and put on my best 'shoes'. After all, he would notice them for sure. Then making my way towards the college campus I noticed that it was rather quiet and empty. I wondered why the admission process had not started. It was the right time to spend some 'quality' time with my tutor. My mind then began to recollect the encounter last week and I started to feel horny! I couldn't control the shiver those thoughts brought in me and I could feel my bulge beginning to form.

I came to reality, only when I noticed the staff room of chem professor. It was the only door open in the corridor and I knew that he would be inside.

For everyone else he could be a dedicated prof spending his day in the boring campus, but to me, he was eagerly waiting for my body... and my sexy feet!

As I was getting closer to the staff room, my heart began pound faster, I started to sweat and began to feel horny with the sexy nostalgia.

I knocked on the door gently before entering and peeped inside. He smiled at me and waved me in.

He said, "Well! What a surprise!"

I knew he was sure about my arrival.

I said, "Yes professor, it was because of you that I scored well. So, I came to offer you a little treat!"

With that, I bent my head sideways a little and bit my lips. I sensed him getting excited and turned on with my antics.

Moving slowly towards him, I stopped just in front of his desk. Smiling at him in a seductive way, I slowly climbed on his desk and stood there with my hands on my hips. He was about to get up when I signalled him to sit. It was a surprise when he obeyed me. It was as if I possessed all the powers now!

Then I lifted my right foot and offered it to him. He took my foot in his hands and kissed my shoe. He loosened my shoe and took my foot off it. He repeated the same with the left one. He was about to take my socks off, but I took my foot away from him. My hands then began to loosen my belt and now I was eager to take my pants off for my prof. We both could sense the air inside filling with pure lust. No sooner did my pants fell down as a pile near my feet, I stepped out of it and began to take off my shirt.

I could see my prof getting turned on and ready to pounce on me!

I was now only in my boxers and socks in front of my horny professor. My cock had swollen fully inside the boxers and had formed a huge tent. I was feeling shy and horny at the same time looking at the lust-filled eyes of my prof. He was staring at my silky smooth legs. I could sense his eagerness to rip open my boxers and devour my cock. My body was trembling with those thoughts and I wanted my prof to drive me crazy.

Precum began to ooze from the tip of my penis and my boxers began to get wet. Looking at this, my prof licked his lips and now began to caress my naked legs. I could no longer stand this slow torture, neither could he. Now I sat on his desk facing him in my boxers and socks. I could now get a clear picture of his hardened cock. He was sitting in front of me on his chair. Using my feet, I gently caressed his bulge and he closed his eyes and his smile turned into a long moan. Then moving my feet up I reached his chest and then his neck. When I reached his chin, I moved my feet to his lips and began to massage them. Feeling his lips with my socked feet was a pleasure. I parted his lips with my toes and he gripped the end of my socks with his teeth. He then started to tug my socks with his teeth, slowly revealing my sexy feet and toes. He marvelled at their beauty and took every detail through his lusty eyes. He wanted my feet badly. My professor was thinking of worshipping my feet in every kinky way possible. They were the sweetest dessert to him. He drooled at the sight of my toes rubbing his chin. My toes were getting soaked with his dripping saliva and it was so crazy!

"Are my pretty toes driving you crazy professor?" I cooed caressing his drooling lips with my toes.

No sooner did I say that, he grabbed my feet and shoved my big toes in his mouth and began to suck them hard!

This was so hot and I couldn't stifle my moan.

"Ohhh... Mmmm... Yesss... Suck them... Suck my... toesssss"

Words were coming with great difficulty as I moaned with pleasure while my prof was sucking my toes with lust filled passion. His face was flushed with excitement as he took all my ten toes in his mouth and sucked them. I could feel my balls tightening as my cum began to rise feeling his hot mouth assaulting my tender toes. It was so ecstatic that I began to stroke my cock inside my boxers while he sucked my toes.

His attention now shifted to my soft soles as he took out my toes and began to lick my soles in long drags. It was tickling, yet so erotic. He made sure that my soles became completely wet with his saliva. Then he began to suck the balls of my feet and also biting them gently. All this while he was caressing my thighs which made me so hot. I increased the pace of my strokes and the cum began to rise rapidly. Here I was, almost naked in front of my prof, lying on his desk stroking my cock, while he sucked my toes and worshipped my feet!

to be continued...