The Second Time

Story Info
He loved her first indiscretion so much that he wanted more.
2.7k words
4.15
63.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an earlier story, I told you about getting fucked by someone other than my husband. It was for the first time. While I was getting the screwing of my life, he sat outside the motel in our car waiting for me. When we got home, we went to bed immediately. I had expected that we would both go to sleep since it was four a.m.

As I turned my back to him, I felt his tiny dick pushing against myback. MY GOOD, HE HAD AN ERECTION! The first one in years, I might add. I immediately turned to face him and stuck my tongue in his mouth while playing with his dick. I had never seen him so excited and I planned to take advantage of this rare opportunity so I lay on my back and spread my legs.

I expected him to mount me and fuck me for all it was worth. Instead,he kissed his way down to my pussy and started to stick his tongue in me. I was astounded because he had never gone down on me before.

I pulled his head back and asked him to wait while I cleaned up because oral sex was something I had longed for since our marriage. He would have no part of it. Instead, he started sucking on my cunt and went wild tasting the stranger’s cum. (There was plenty there for him). I really lost it and had a great orgasm. Getting your pussy eaten was really as good as I had heard, even better.

The down side was that he came while doing his thing and I didn’t get screwed.

We woke up several hours later and he wanted to know all of the detailsof the previous night- how long his penis was, how many times he fucked me, and how many orgasms had I achieved and all of the details.

“ Would you like me to do it again?”, I asked, already knowing the answer I thought. He didn’t say anything, much to my disappointment, but lay there. “ Okay”, I said. “ I thought you wanted it to happen as much as I did”.

“ I do want you to get fucked by a stranger” he said after a long pause. “ Well, what is the matter then?”

Another long pause, then “ I want to watch” he mumbled. I was stunned! “WHY? I thought the whole idea was for me to get what you couldn’t give me. How could you possibly enjoy seeing me getting laid with a man with a penis twice s big as yours and really enjoying it?”

“It is something I have always wanted. I want to see your reactions, watch you cum, lick his dick and the whole nine yards”, was his response. “ But how can we do that? There isn’t anyone who will fuck me with you in the room with us-this is crazy”.

“ I could hide and he wouldn’t have to know that I was there”.

“ There isn’t any place for you to hide in a motel room and it is certainly too cold for you to stand outside the window. Besides, you couldn’t hear us”.

“ You could bring him home and fuck him here and then I could hide, watch and hear everything you two were doing.”

“ You want me to go by myself, pick up a lover, bring him home and spend the night with him in our guest bedroom so you can watch?” The more we talked, the better it sounded.

“ No, I want you to screw him in our bedroom, in our bed”.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I was flabbergasted and couldn’t think of anything to say. Then, “ Our bed is special for you and I. I am astounded that you would want to sully something as special, something no one but you and I should share with anyone. Why, our children were conceived there, it should be kept that way, just you and I should sleep and fuck there”.

No response from hubby, so I got up and fixed something to eat.

I thought about how lewd and the nastiness of the whole thing, the possibility of actually doing it became more acceptable to me. A perfect stranger with a big dick violates our marital bed, me screaming and begging him to fuck me with Ken (my husband) there began to be an erotic turns on for me.

After several days and me getting use to the idea, I started talking to him again. No mention was made of our conversation about what he wanted (me too at this point). Then about two weeks later we were setting in our den. He was watching television and I was reading an old Readers Digest. I brought up the subject again.

“ Is that what you really want?’ I blurted out. “ What?” He asked,knowing full well what I was talking about- the bulge in his sweat pants gave him away. I just stared at him and said nothing.

Finally, he said yes. “ You are aware that there are risks involved. Icould become pregnant, I could contact a sexually transmitted disease, you could become jealous, I could fall in love with my lover, anything might happen”.

“ You would have to insist that he uses a condom and that he was disease free”.

“ Are you sure that this is what you really want, you won’t get jealousand regret it later?”

“Yes”.

“What if I become addicted to picking up strangers and letting them havetheir way with me?’

“ That would be great!” “To see you lying there,begging for him tofuck you and taking his big dick in your pussy. That would be the best present you could give me- to show me how much you love me by doing this”. “ I can’t think of anything more thrilling than to see you take lover after lover and enjoying them all”.

“ Ken I certainly enjoyed my first tryst and I am certainly looking forward to tonight. But I don’t know if this issomething that I want to continue on a long-term basis. We will haveto take it one step at a time. I f you would have, or will fuck me like I need it and want it, none of this would be necessary”.

“ Secondly, if you want to watch me being screwed, you are going tohave to be a man about it instead of a wimp. You are going to have to sit in the bedroom and watch, not hide in the closet and act like you have some balls for a change”.

A long pauses and then “Ok".

Our next thing to be done, now that we decided that I would actually doit was to decide where, how I would dress, where I would go, what I would do.

We first talked about going back to the country-western club where I had my first encounter, but I didn’t want to be sweaty from dancing and having to pull my jeans and boots off. We decided that we would try something new and that I would go to a hotel where there should be businessmen staying.

We decided that Wednesday evening would be best since they wouldprobably be tired from their trip on Monday evening and they would be getting ready to return home Thursday evening and then go home Friday. Tuesday might have worked but we thought Wednesday would be better.

I selected a navy blue suit, white blouse, white see through bra and matching panties with a white bra and navy shoes with medium high heels. I felt being dressed this way; I would appear to a businesswoman out of town on a trip. I certainly didn’t want to look like a whore and if nothing did develop, We would go home, neither of use none the worse for our errant outing.

Incidentally, I am five foot three, have thirty-four B breasts, a twentynine-inch waist and thirty six inch hips (a little big to be symmetrical but just right to cradle a man while he rides me, so Ken says). I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I weigh, on the average, one hundred, twenty pounds, holidays not included.

We went to the Hilton around eight/thirty and I went in first .Yes, Iinsisted that hubby go since this is what he wanted, I planned for him to see the whole show.

I had two drinks, looking the crowd over while trying to do so discreetly there were several unattached men and several were quite attractive. I would guess their age range wasfrom thirty/five to men in their earlier sixties.

Absolutely nothing happened and as I was getting up to leaves, someone sat down next to me and he said, “Hi, my name is Lou". You look so lonesome sitting there, I wondered if I could buy you a drink and maybe we could talk for awhile?” He was rather attractive and the first thing I noticed was that his hair was slightly gray. I thought to myself that I had been down this road before, no limp dick on an older man for me! I didn’t want talking; I wanted action, not conversation.

What to do? I turned to face him and deliberately spilled what littlethat was left of my drink into his lap, hoping to make it look like an accident. Then, I took the napkin where my drink had been setting and daubed at the crotch of his pants, pretending to get the drink up. What I did get up wasn’t his drink; I had hit pay dirt!

“ Yes, I would like that very much. I think we could really have an enjoyable interchange”, I said while looking him in the eye and slightly licking my lips.

“ Interchange?”

“ You know, like talking or something. You could stick something out and I could take it in. I bet we could have a good oral exchange and even come to a”--- there I paused and lay my hand on his leg. “ I think you know what I mean”. As you can see, I had wasted no time and cut to the chase.

“ Would you like to go to my room and see what develops?” He asked.

“ No, I live here in Oklahoma City and want to take you home with me”.

“ Why?”

I will let my husband tell you that if you are still interested, underthe circumstances “.

Lou looked shocked for a moment, but quickly regained his composure. “ Fine”, he said.

I motioned to Ken and he joined us. I introduced the two. "Honey; tell Larry what you want”.

Ken said nothing.

After a very long pause, I said “ either you tell him or I am going up to his room and leave you sitting here”.

“ I want to see you with my wife” he stammered.

“ Tell Larry what you want to see”.

Another long pause and my little wimp said “ I want to see you make love to her”.

“ You mean that you want to see him fuck me, while you play with your little weanie, don’t you? “

It seemed like forever and then he said in a barely audible voice, “ Yes”.

“ Well Lou, now that you know what he wants, what I want, are you interested?” He was extremely willing to join us.

I rode home with Lou and while he was driving, I pulled his penis outand played with it. It was around five and a half to six inches long. Just right for what was to come and I do mean come.

I had envisioned that we would go directly to the bedroom and do ourthing. Man, was I ever wrong! Lou had definite ideas of how this was to go down. (Pardon the pun). When we entered our house, he suggested that we get better acquainted. I soon found out what he meant.

Lou and I sat on the sofa and hubby set in a chair adjacent to the sofa. We were fully clothed at that time. My lover put his arm around me and kissed my neck and then nibbled on my ear. He caressed first one breast and then the other through my blouse. He kissed me and rubbed my leg starting at the knee and working his way very slowly to my panties.

I was so hot I couldn’t stand it any longer. I grabbed him by the handand pulled him into our bedroom where the sheets had been turned down. Ken sat in the chair at the foot of the bed. We undressed each other and he lay me gently on the bed.

“ Now, I am going to get the daylights fucked out of me” I thought.

WRONG, the fore play went on and on. Every orifice on my had body been licked and/or penetrated. My toes had been sucked, the back of my knees licked as well as my asshole not to mention my clit being sucked until it stuck out like a small penis. I don’t know how many orgasms I had. I was nearly exhausted and the best was yet to come!

I spread my legs and pulled Lou on top of me. I grabbed his dick and placed it on my cunt and looked at Ken.

“ Is this what you really want baby?’ His dick was out and he wasbeating it to beat the band. My answer was that he shot a load up at least a foot high. I guess that must have meant yes as he didn’t say a word but sat there breathing deeply.

Lou was rubbing his dick on my puffy cunt lips teasing me. Enough was enough, I stuck a pillow under my ass and raised my pelvis up while grabbing his ass and pulling him all the way in .I screamed and had one orgasm after another. I was incoherent, screaming, “ FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH PLEASE FUCK ME, DEEPER, STICK IT IN DEEPER! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU DICK!!! MORE GIVE ME MORE. PLEASE.

His balls were banging my ass on every down stroke and I pushed my cunt up on every up stroke and impaled him so that I wouldn’t lose contact with that wonderful cock! I spread my legs as wide as I could to allow him full penetration; I wrapped my legs around his ass and fucked him like there would be no tomorrow.

Lou bent my legs back and put them over his shoulders. His speed increased from the long steady stroked he had been using to quick rapidjabs. I knew he was about to cum and this sent me over the edge just as he unloaded in me. I blacked out for a moment and when I woke up, his cum was running down the crack of my ass.

There was a puddle of his cum and my cunt juices on the bed. I had made sure that we had fucked on Ken’s side of the bed. He wanted this so Lou and I left him a memento.

I had completely forgotten about hubby. He looked exhausted also. The chair was a mess from his cum. (He told me later that he had come four times and his dick was so sore he couldn’t touch it until late the next day).

I held Lou in me sucking on his dick with my cunt until he was completely flaccid. Then I rubbed his pecker on my tits, spreading his remaining cum all over them.

All three of us were completely exhausted, I was totally sated and we all needed to rest.

Ken wanted to join us in our marital bed but I told him no way! I made him sleep in the guest bedroom while Lou and I stayed where we were.

We fucked once more during the night and I went to sleep with his dick in me.

In the morning, he awoke with me sucking on his wonderful cock. We hadtime for one more leisurely fuck and then Lou had to leave.

After he left, I refused to change the sheets and made Ken sleep in the mess my lover and I had made. I thought this would disgust and humilate him, but he loved it.