The Second Time

Story Info
The second encounter with a man.
1.3k words
3.85
22.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwilsex
iwilsex
6 Followers

Hi I am a 38 years old bisexual married man. I started my adventures with men because my wife is not able to satisfy all my sexual desires. At first I only had sex with man for my own pleasure but after the first time I had a desire to also satisfy other men. Every story describes one of the adventures I had in the past five years.

The second time

As described in my first story I really had an obsession about having sex with men but I only got sucked of once and played a lot via webcams. After two years of doing this I really needed more and went to the local Dutch gay contact site.( I have a profile there with two pictures showing my cock and ass, mail me if you want to see them)

After looking at the new profiles for a while I went to the sex dating section and did something I never dared to do before. I posted a request if somebody wanted to invite me to come have sex. I never dared to take this step but the urge was so big after those two years I needed to do this.

Next day I checked my mail and when I saw I had a reply my cock immediately was rock hard. A Guy from a city in the south of the Netherlands wrote he would love me to come over. I checked his profile, a guy my size, about 50 years old. He wrote he would love to work on my ass while I sucked his cock.

For some reason I didn't even hesitate and send a mail back telling him I would love to come over on Monday morning. Ten minutes later I got a reply saying that he was expecting me, he also added a street name and phone number to call when I got in the street.

The weekend was long and my excitement grew by the minute. On Sunday evening I couldn't sleep and was up all night. Thankfully my wife always sleeps very well so I had the chance to clean and shave my ass and pubic area.

Finally!! It was about 7 hour clock in the morning when I got in my car and headed for my sex date! I was to get there at about eight but since I left a bit to early I got there a bit too early. I was sitting in my car, smoking another cigarette after the ten I already smoked and decided to call the number he gave me.

'You are early, couldn't wait could you! I live at number 22, see you in a minute. By the way, my name is Hans'. I knew he was right, I could wait for this to happen and I really needed this to happen. I parked my car and walked to number 22. Hans opened the door, he looked like I expected him to look, a tall, self-assured looking guy.

We sat down on the couch, drank coffee and talked a bit about our life and what we did for a living. Finally Hans told me he was going upstairs because he had to do something, he winked at me. He made sure I had some entertainment by putting on a hard-core gay porn movie.

While watching the movie I opened my jeans and started playing with my cock, but I didn't take it out. In the movie one guy was getting his face fucked and at the same time he had a huge cock up his asshole. The sight of this got me really excited.

Hans came back in wearing a bathrobe and he sat down next to me. He asked if he could put his hand into my jeans but didn't wait for an answer and pulled my cock out and started rubbing my cock head between his thumb and his forefinger. I put my right hand between his legs and for the first time in my life I touched another man's cock. Hans started kissing me and put his tongue in my mouth.

We went to the bedroom, got undressed and he told me to lie down on my stomach. Hans put some message lotion on my back and ass and started rubbing from my shoulders down to my buttocks. With his thumbs he rubbed my asshole and stretched me a bit. Finally he took a small dildo that he slowly inserted into me, I started to hump back and Hans laughed and called me a horny slut. He quickly replaced the dildo with a bigger one, it hurt a bit but after a minute I was happily humping back and doing everything to get it in as deep as I could.

Because of all that ass play I really wanted to have another first time experience, suck a cock. I turned around on my back. Hans understood what I wanted and he bent over me so his cock was in the same position as my mouth. His cock was hard and I slowly licked the head and enjoyed the taste. Hans then slowly lowered his body so his cock got in my mouth. I used my tongue to stimulated his cock and Hans carefully started fucking my mouth. I was in heaven, this was what I wanted for so long.

Hans moved his body, we now where in a 69 position with Hans on top. I took his cock in my mouth again and did some serious sucking. In mean time Hans was also sucking my cock but he seemed more interested in licking and fingering my asshole. I enjoyed all the attention my asshole got and I noticed that when I turned my head a bit to the side, I could still suck cock but also see Hans working on my ass in the mirror.

In that mirror I noticed Hans had four finger pumping in and out of my asshole, it didn´t hurt me though. We went on like this for about 30 minutes and surprisingly neither of us had an orgasm. Hans then got out of bed and told me we should have a small break to smoke a cigarette. We were smoking on the bed, I was lying on my side and with my free hand I massaged his balls. At the same time he put his arm around me so he could tease my asshole with his index finger.

We finally where fully busy with each other again but this time I was on top. I sucked Hans his cock and balls and I was really enjoying myself. Hans was doing everything he could to get as much fingers in my ass, but it was hurting a bit now. I got up and looked in the mirror to see what he was doing and that shocked me a bit. He had four fingers and his thumb in my ass and was now trying to put the rest of his hand in. I asked him to stop because it hurt and he continued with four fingers, that was pleasant.

Finally we lay next to each other jerking each other off and we both has an orgasm.

I had to get back to work so I jumped into the shower. Hans came into the bathroom to talk about how I felt and if I liked it. Besides the fisting attempt I had a great time and my cock got hard again. Hans decided I couldn't leave with a hard one and he started giving me a blow job but at the same time he put his index finger deep in my asshole. It hardly took two minutes for me to cum again, I blew my load all over his chest.

I finished showering and got dressed. Before I left we had a smoke again and talked about meeting again. We didn´t make a new date, although I had a great experience with him, I never saw him again.

So now I had my second encounter with a man but this time I actually actively participated. I learned I liked oral sex a lot, but that didn´t surprise me because I also like that a lot when I have sex with woman.

iwilsex
iwilsex
6 Followers