The Second Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple makes second visit to swingers club.
1.5k words
4.19
41.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MandL
MandL
67 Followers

Two other couples sat near us, the women stroking their men, the men rubbing the tits and clits of their partners, while my willing wife sucked my cock deep and slow. Her fingers and chin, my balls, wet with her spit, glistened in the dim light and the images from the widescreen TV.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Lee," I whispered, wrapping her auburn pigtails in my hands.

I gazed with affection upon my goddess in her schoolgirl outfit, her full, D-cup breasts spilling from her half-buttoned white blouse, her ass barely concealed by the red plaid pleated skirt, her feet shod in black patent-leather mary janes with pink hearts on the tops.

It was only our second visit to this popular and exclusive swingers club. In fact, we'd agonized about returning because our first experience exceeded all of our expectations. Why go back and let a lack-luster night taint the memory of our first time?

But, after trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant for several months, we realized that we needed to change scenes, that we had to get naughty and remember how nasty and pervy we could be together.

Like the first visit, we adhered to our strict soft swing rules: We wouldn't touch anyone or let anyone touch us. We were there to watch and immerse ourselves in the erotic, sexually charged environment. Neither of us could stomach the thought of sharing the other with someone else – but we were perfectly happy to fuck, suck, and play around other people who were doing the same.

We liked the sound of people sharing their bodies, moaning and grunting, begging for more, demanding it faster or harder. We enjoyed the sight of hard cocks disappearing into wet mouths, soft thighs wrapped around thrusting heads and hips, and tongues sliding in and over wet cunts.

After the orientation, conversation about "the lifestyle" with two other couples during dinner, and a few glasses of lush red wine, we relaxed into the atmosphere, feeling aroused and liberated. We danced a few songs on the humid, overcrowded dance floor. Later, while receiving therapeutic massages near a crackling fire, our excitement grew while a woman upstairs expressed her enthusiasm for the vigorous fuck she was getting.

My wife and I recognized each other's kinky nature early on, and we later confessed to one another our curiosity about the club. I told her about my fantasies of fucking her in front of other couples, horny couples who wanted to join in but could only observe, both the men and the women wishing to discover how she felt and tasted, appreciating with their eyes the exquisite curves and succulent places I savored with my hands, mouth, and cock.

And there I was, my dream come true.

"I'm going to cum on you, honey," I whispered to Lee. "Do you want my cum?"

Lee looked up at me with her sparkling green eyes. "Mm hmm," she hummed, her mouth clamped tightly onto the head of my cock.

"Tell me you want it," I instructed. Lee pulled away from my drenched cock, a shining string of spit stretching from her bottom lip to the hand she gripped me with.

"I want your cum, honey. I want you to cum all over me," she pleaded.

In the club's movie room, my succulent slut bobbed and drooled on my cock, twisting her agile fingers over and around the slick length of my shaft. Her lush breasts pressed across my thighs, and I encouraged my wife to suck me deeper and faster by thrusting my hips toward her face.

The couples around us breathed, sighed, and groaned low in their throats, watching and masturbating one another in a rhythm that matched ours.

"She looks so hot sucking that cock," the middle-aged man in the robe said.

"Wish your cock was in her mouth?" his partner asked in a husky voice.

"I wish my cock was in your mouth, darling," he answered, whereupon the short brunette smiled and moved to her knees to slurp on his prick, her ass peaking from beneath her dark blue camisole.

I almost let go in my wife's mouth when the other woman followed suit, sliding to the floor to lick her husband's cock like a soft serve ice cream cone. She'd introduced herself as Jillian at dinner, and she soon pried her husband's silk boxers to the carpet and sucked him on her hands and knees, arching her back, ass in the air, deep-throating her man's thick cock as her fingers fluttered between her legs.

Lee felt me harden and released me from her glossy lips, knowing I was about to loose it - knowing I didn't want to yet. She flashed me a naughty grin and squeezed the base of my shaft, and I fell in love with her all over again when she playfully licked the tip.

She mouthed the words, "I love you" before taking my aching dick in her mouth once more.

All six of us lay upon the overstuffed pillows in front of the TV but ignored the porn video that played. We wanted to see the pleasured expressions on every face, observe the swollen lips gliding over throbbing cocks, and appreciate the flushed skin of all involved as we inspired each other toward orgasm and release.

"They're watching you suck me, babe," I told my wife, cupping her face in my hands. "Do you like that? Do you like being a slut for them to watch and get off on?"

The other men moved their hips faster and faster, pushing their cocks as deep into their ladies' open mouths as they could, occasionally closing their eyes, hearing the animalistic grunts of three women lost in the lust of being on their knees.

The middle-age brunette rocked back on her heels as her man stood up and ferociously thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, causing streams of saliva to fall from her lips and sluice down her chest and tummy.

"You're my little cocksucker, aren't you honey?" he demanded. He held her head and all she could do was say "Mm hmm" over and over as he used her mouth.

"Look, Lee. Look at what you're doing to them."

Lee started moaning, determined to extract my seed before the other women finished their men off, and I lifted my hips from the cushion beneath me as she worked my cock for the viscous fluid within.

"Suck it, love – suck it like a good fucking girl," I urged.

Lee scooted closer and massaged my balls with her other hand, placing the tip of her index finger on my ass, lifting up higher on my cock with her mouth and hand as she lengthened her stroking and sucking.

"Check that shit out," someone murmured.

I glanced to my left and saw that others, attracted by our sex noises, now lurked in the shadows. A buxom blond stood behind a black man, reaching around and jacking him off while they watched.

Lee was going to get her way. I felt my orgasm approach, my pelvis getting warmer, my back tingling.

"I'm gonna cum, babe," I warned.

She wrapped both of her hands around my shaft and looked into my eyes. "How do you want it, lover?" she asked.

"Rub your lips on my cock and jack me off," I told her.

Lee expertly twisted her hands around my cock, sliding them up and down as she whisked my hardness back and forth, her spit and precum covered lips brushing across the tip.

"Holy fuck, babe, I'm gonna cum..."

Lee and I locked eyes and she smiled up at me as pearly jets of cum spurted from my cock, covering her lips and coating her chin. Her knuckles turned white as she squeezed my twitching cock as tight as she could.

"Goddam!" I grunted as my wife gave me one more two-fisted stroke, causing the last rope of cum to fire from my prick and cover her nose like a dollop of pudding.

The others took their eyes from Lee's gooey face and the men groaned as they hurtled toward eruption. Jillian began keening as an orgasm coursed through her. Her husband's eyes flew open and he sat up as he pumped his wife's vacuum tight mouth.

"Oh fuck," he uttered, filling Jillian's mouth and grabbing her head so she couldn't move. She tried to swallow his salty gift, but glops of his cum slipped from between her lips and slid over his balls.

This seemed to set the petite brunette off. "Fuck my face," she implored her partner. "Fuck my face!"

Grabbing a handful of her hair and groaning increasingly louder, he pounded her mouth and throat until she gagged and rivulets of his cum gushed from her lips and dripped from her man's pulsing cock onto her shaking thighs.

Our surreptitious audience murmured their approval, all hands and mouths now seeking out excited cocks and moist cunts.

I pulled my wife close to me and wrapped my arms around her, catching my breath, whispering my love and devotion into her ear as we began to quietly laugh.

That was the beginning of our night - simply an orgasm to ensure that I could last longer later. My wife needed to fuck, and it was obvious how much she wanted it when she put on another outfit and commanded not only my attention, but the attention of everyone around her.

MandL
MandL
67 Followers