The Secret

Story Info
A vow is broken but love endures with a peace offering.
4.4k words
2.81
28.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMer
LeMer
12 Followers

"Hey Joanne! It's about time we see you in here again! I was beginning to think that you'd forgotten all about me."

Brittany was the barmaid at a Pub that I liked to go to. She had that earthy quality about her, a natural beauty, long legs, thin waist, long free-flowing brown hair pretty eyes and a warm earthy personality.

"Now that you mention it, I guess it has been awhile."

"Well Joey, what would you like to drink. The first drink is on the house, maybe it will loosen you up for me."

There is and always had been a sexual undertone when Brittany spoke to me. I liked the way she called me Joey instead of Joanne. I gave her a smile and said, "Surprise me, I'm in the mood."

Brittany lean over the bar and held both my hands, "Well if you're in the mood, then I have a surprise for you!" She laughed as she walked away.

The drink was a martini. I was in no mood for sipping it. I drank it fast and could feel it warm my insides and make my head spin.

"Woo... If you keep putting them down like that, you'll have to get a ride home or find someplace to stay for the night!" Brittany spoke as she gave me a look, a little smile and a wink.

"Hey girl, the gentleman at the end of the bar, the one that looks like he can bench press 400 but has the IQ of a 15-year-old, would like to buy you a drink."

"I'll tell you Brittany, any other night, any other night, but not tonight. I'm not looking for any action tonight."

"Oh, so you're not looking for a guy. Then what are you looking for?" As she flashed a smile and tossed her hair back and she sashayed back towards the end of the bar to give the bad news to that nice hunk of a man toy.

"So. No guys for Joey tonight. Where's Michael tonight? Working? Out with the guys? If I recall you two have an open relationship, so out with some other woman? Michael is a cute guy and he's funny! I know you have an open relationship, so if he came in here I might even consider going home with him! But of course only if you were home waiting! But tonight, this isn't like you Joey. Usually, you come in here and after surveying the troops, you have your pick of the liter and are in the parking lot with your feet out the window of your car. Why one night, I saw some guy get under the table. I can only surmise what that was about! What's up? What's got my little Joey in a funky mood?"

"It's Mickey!"

"Oh... so the bastard left you for some little slut from the College! Don't tell me he was abusive! I don't blame you for being pissed off!" She came around the bar and gave me a tight hug, not just a friendly hug but the type to make sure I could feel her tits pushing into me. "My poor Joey. He doesn't deserve you. I'll take care of you Babe." Brittany gave me a little kiss on the cheek and walked back around the bar smiling and wiggling her tight ass.

"Well your intuition is a little off. It's something I did. Mickey is pretty pissed off at me!"

"You did something to piss him off? Maybe I'm wrong but it always looks like Michael loves you dearly. I can't think of a more understanding guy. You and Michael have an open relationship! He's accepting of you going out and having a good time. Why you even bring guys home and he watches or joins in. What in the hell could you possibly have done to piss him off? Is it that you want to leave him?"

"No! I'm a big ass."

"Well no. Actually, you have a pretty little ass! But you're not an ass."

"Gee thanks! Here I'll tell you my sad story. You're absolutely right about everything you said about Mickey. Well, there was this old boyfriend I had, I called him a couple of months ago. Even though I knew Mickey would let me talk to him on the phone or even set up a meeting, I hid it from Mickey. It was kind of exciting to have a little sexual secret all to myself. Who the hell does Mickey think he is! Why does he have to know all my activities? So this old boyfriend would write me love letters and send me little gifts, maybe a phone call or an e-mail. Well, I was talking to Mickey one day and told him I really liked the perfume that he got me for my birthday. Well silly me, Mickey didn't get me that, my secret admirer did. What the fuck, who am I living with Sherlock Homes. He sat there for awhile. Just sitting there looking straight through me, his arms crossed in front of him. Time seemed to stop and I could hear him breathing hard. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he stands up and tight-lipped says, "I didn't get you that! And you didn't buy it if you thought it came from me. So somebody is giving you gifts and you can't tell me! We have an open relationship and I tell you everything. Everything! I was under the mistaken impression that you told me everything. In fact, wasn't that our one big golden rule. No secrets! We tell each other everything. Everything! That way we don't get hurt! So if you're not telling me about who's giving you gifts, then that must mean they are more important to you than what we have? You have a boyfriend, don't you? You have a secret lover, don't you! I can see it in your eyes! You do! Which means he is that important to you that you would break the one vow that binds us together. No secrets! No secrets we vowed! You must love him more than you do me for you to keep this a secret! Well fuck you! If you found someone who loves you more than me, then good luck. I'm happy for you! Can't you see how fucking happy I am! Fuck you bitch and your new lover too! You knew! You fuckin knew, that secrets were the one thing that would send me packing. That hiding something like this would break our bond! It's the only thing I asked! I guess you need more than I can give you! More than I'll let you take! See you later bitch!" and he walked out slamming the door! I saw that he had tears in his eyes."

"Oh Joey. When did this happen."

"This morning. He won't answer his phone or anything!"

"Do you love this other guy?"

"No...It was just a little fun under the radar."

"Can this other guy please you more than Michael can?"

"No... Nobody can please me the way Mickey can! You know I love a big cock pounding me, but Mickey, Mickey always makes me cum so strong! And he really is my soul mate. I really mean that we connect on a higher level!"

"So nobody can please you as good as Michael. Have you ever had a woman!" Brittany asked as she ran her long thin tongue over her pouty lips and touched my hair.

"Oh, I've had women. And I've enjoyed them immensely! But Mickey knows me inside and out! And when we both orgasm at the same time it's mind-blowing! It's like I'm feeling both mine and his!"

Brittany looked at me seductively and whispered, "You are correct. Woman sex is so intense and so satisfying..."

I had to cut her off in mid-sentence, "I told Mickey to meet me here and we would patch things up! I hope he shows up! He only had one stupid, dump, fucking, rule, and I broke it. Who the hell does he think he is, God? Just don't keep secrets from me, that's all he asked. And I did! And now he's gone! I love him so much! I'm so stupid! He's right I am a bitch! I just want him to love me again!" I cried as a tear flowed from my eyes.

Brittany came around the bar and gave me hug again, and this time it was a supportive, sympathy hug, "If there is anything I can do, just let me know. If Michael doesn't show up, I'll call him and talk to him for you. Let me get you another drink!"

----

"Well Joey, it's closing time and you're in no condition to drive. Do you want me to drive you home Honey?"

"Oh Brittany, yes! I'm so afraid that when I get home the house will be cold and empty."

----

The ride home didn't seem very long. My stomach was in a knot anticipating what would await me. Mickey's truck was parked out front. The house was dark.

"Before I leave, I'll just make sure that you get inside." Brittany told me.

"Oh... Please come in, I think if someone is with me Mickey won't start again."

When Brittany and I entered the house, I put the light on. Mickey was sitting in a chair. Just sitting there in the dark. He jumped to his feet and ran over to me. Gave me a big hug and he started kissing my face all over. With tears in his eyes and a crackle in his voice, he said, "Oh my Joanne... My love... My love ... I do love you so... I thought you were leaving me. I was so worried about you. Why didn't return my calls"

My response was just about the same, "Mickey, Mickey... Don't ever leave me... I can't live without you ... I love you baby... No one will ever love me like you ... I thought you were leaving me. I was so worried about you... why didn't return my calls baby?"

"Well when I stormed out of the house this morning, I left my phone in the den. I went straight to my class and never even went to my office. When I got home the house was dark and cold. I found my phone and tried to call you back but you never answered! I thought this was it! That you were leaving."

Joanne took her phone out of her pocket, "Oh... I was so flustered and emotional, that I had turned my phone off to save what little battery I had. When I got to the club I never turned it back on! Oh look, you must still love me. You tried to call me at least 10 times!"

Brittany said, "Well kids, looks like all is well. I'll just go now."

"Oh no you don't," I said, "You're the white dove that delivered my love back to me" And I gave her a good emotional hug. "This calls for a celebration. Break out the champagne!"

Joanne chimed in, "Oh Brittany, you were there for me. I owe you. You have to stay."

"We're not going to take no for an answer. So stay and have a glass to celebrate!" I responded as I handed her a glass.

"Now Brittany." Joanne chided, "You know that you had plans to spend the night with me, or even Michael for that matter. So it might not exactly be as you wanted, but stay awhile."

Joanne gave Brittany a hug and kissed Brittany with an open mouth on the lips. As they broke from their embrace, Joanne looked at me and gave me a smile and a wink. Brittany was licking her lips.

I thought, "Why Joanne, you little love kitten. She knows it turns me on to see her with another girl. I guess Brittany is going to be Joanne's olive branch!"

I got the Champagne and we toasted, "To amends! Isn't it funny how things change in life so fast? From despair to joy in the blink of an eye."

All three of us sat in the living room. We laugh. We talked about the funny parts of the day. We talked about past encounter at the pub. We polished off that bottle and open another.

Mickey said, "I'll be more open-minded."

Joanne says, "I'll be more open and not keep secrets."

Brittany said, "I'll open my heart and my legs more!" As she spread her legs apart so her little skirt lifted up and we could see her pretty pink panties!

We all laughed! We were all feeling pretty good.

Joanne looked over at me and gave me a wink and a mischievous smile. She turned to Brittany putting her hands on Brittany's legs and started spreading Brittany's legs even further open as she looked Brittany right in the eye. Joanne started moving her hand up Brittany's leg and using her thumbs and fingers to massage Britany. Joanne and Brittany's eyes were locked and both of them had their mouth open so sensually and using their tongues to lick their lips in rhythm with Joanne's stimulating fingers.

I could feel my cock starting to throb!

Brittany pulled Joanne's face up to hers and started using her long thin tongue to lick Joanne's lips. Joanne had moved her hands up onto Brittany's chest and was using her finger to outline Brittany shapely breast.

Brittany looked over Joanne's shoulder at me and asked, "You Ok with this?"

"Oh yeah, I'm enjoying the show! But don't be surprised if I join it at some point!"

Joanne turned her head and said, "Take notes Professor. Brittany is going to show you how to please a woman!"

And with that, Brittany pinched Joanne on the ass, looked her in the eye and said, "You know it sweety!"

Brittany took Joanne's hand and they stood in front of me.

Brittany spoke as if conducting a class,

"First, Men approach sex as if it is a race. Why? Take it slow and enjoy everything. The sounds your lover makes. The smells of your lover. Her body fragrance. The smell of her sex. Enjoy the taste of your lover. Her mouth. Her fingers. Her breast. Her sex. and of course, enjoy the touch. She touching you and you touching her.

Second, Women are delicate flowers. Don't grab them. Don't squeeze them, at least not a first! gently kiss your lover's beautiful lips. Caress a woman's breast and when you suck on her nipples, use the softness of your tongue and lips. Your tongue should be a summer breeze as you flick a woman's love button.

Number three: Build in intensity. Increase in speed. Start off nice and slow and build the moment to a beautiful crescendo. Like a sexual symphony!

Four: Tell your woman how she excites you. Tell her how beautiful and sexy she is and how and what she is doing excites you.

Five: Lose all your inhibitions, become one with your woman. Don't concern yourself with your pleasure, only hers. Let it flow! Because the more you pleasure her, you'll get it back 10 fold!"

With that, she started stripping off Joanne's clothing. She undid the dress Joanne had on and soon Joanne was standing there in a black lace push up bra with matching panties. Joanne's tits looked amazing. Joanne removed Britany's pullover polo shirt and when it came to Brittany's little skirt, Joanne pulled off her pink panties at the same time. Brittany whispered something to Joanne's giving her a playful bite on the ear. Joanne then spun Brittany around and unclipped and removed Brittany skimpy white bra. Joanne, starting at Brittany's shoulders let her fingertips slide slowly down Brittany's back onto Brittany cute little bum. At that point, Joanne slowly massaged Brittany cute round cheeks. Already Brittany and Joanne were breathing harder.

Brittany spun around and in a low sexy voice said, "I want my eyes to gaze upon you. I what to be excited by what I will feast on. Joanne, you are so beautiful. Your hair is stimulating. Your puffy lips are so sensual. I can wait to feel them. Your body is so perfect. I love your bum. So round and perfect. You look so dangerous in that black lace push-up bra. Your breasts are yearning to get out. I can see your hard nipples trying to poke through the bra. I can see wetness starting to form on your panties. I can smell your sex and it's driving me mad. You smell so good, so inviting, so tasty. Close your eyes darling at let me pleasure you."

Watching this is such a turn on I didn't dare touch my dick or I would cum immediately. Brittany was right. Joanne looked more beautiful tonight than I could remember. It's as if the emotions of the day had built up and now I saw her as I knew she is. So sexy! So beautiful. My mind was racing. I couldn't wait to join them and make love to my beautiful Joanne.

Brittany had one of her legs in between Joanne's crotch and was sexually kissing Joanne with Joanne returning kisses. Brittany stuck out her long thin tongue and Joanne started sucking Brittany's tongue and started pumping Brittany's legs. Joanne let her hands slide down to Brittany's ass and was lightly squeezing Brittany ass cheeks. Brittany pulled her tongue from Joanne's mouth and slowly slid it down Joanne's chin and between the valley of Joanne's breast

Joanne moaned, "Oh baby, suck on my hard nipples right through my bra. Yes, that's it, suck nice! Here let me twist your nipples as you suck on mine." And with that Joanne cupped Brittany's tits and started using her thumbs and finger to twist Brittany's nipples. I thought this would send Brittany over the edge. Brittany reached and unclipped Joanne's bra releasing those just perfect tits from their confinement.

Joanne's tits were perfect. So full, so smooth. As if they had practiced it Joanne arched her back and her head went back. Brittany seized the opportunity to start licking and sucking those lovely tits. Licking, kissing and sucking Joanne's nipples. Licking a line under those delicious tits. Fitting as much of that tit into her mouth as she could.

Joanne was moaning and breathing hard. She questioned, "Oh babe, your mouth on my body feels so good. Lick me! Kiss me! Harder! Yes! Can you smell my love? Can you smell my pussy?"

By this time, I started stroking my cock and it took no time to release a nice handful of cum. I got up and held my hand over Joanne's mouth and dripped the cum from my hand into her mouth. Joanne opens her eye's look over at me and as Brittany was hard at work on Joanne's tits. I was kissing my Joanne's lips and tasting my cum in her mouth.

I was still kissing Joanne, our tongue entwined when I saw Brittany get on her knees and start pulling down Joanne's very wet panties.

The fragrance of Joanne's wet pussy drifted up. Just the smell of her pussy started making my cock hard again.

Brittany knew it also, she had her nose in between Joanne's leg and was taking deep breaths to just smell Joanne. She licked the juices from Joanne's pussy, "Oh my, you smell so delicious and taste even better!"

As Brittany started to lick Joanne's pussy, Joanne and I were still kissing. I couldn't stop and didn't want to stop kissing her lips. The feel of her tongue was stimulating. With one hand I was playing with her tits and my other hand was exploring the mounds of her delectable bum.

Brittany was rubbing the tops of Joanne's feet and massaging her legs as she started licking Joanne's sweet hot pussy. As soon as Brittany's tongue opened the folds to Joanne's love tunnel. The love juices flowed into Brittany's mouth and she used her thin hard tongue to explore Joanne's love tunnel. I could hear Brittany licking and slurping at Joanne's pussy. I was envious because I knew how good Joanne can taste. I meanwhile was just loving Joanne's tits as much as I loved her fiery tongue. I would cup a tit in my hand, it felt so wonderful so full and then drag my finger to squeeze her hard nipple. Joanne had relinquished her tongue and I was sucking her tongue in and out.

That's when Joanne took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it and playfully and expertly tantalizing the head of my cock, my mind loss touch with reality. Joanne started pumping Brittany's face. I moved my hand down the crack of Joanne's ass and lubricated my finger with her pussy juices and start to probe and poke my finger into her tight bum.

That's when I realize that if I look in the direction of the large picture window that this room has, I could see a perfect reflection of us in the window!

It appeared Joanne was in a sexual trance. It was if she was no longer in control of her own body. That her body was responding to the stimulus of what was being done to her and she couldn't stop, nor did she seem to want to stop! I'm looking at Joanne standing with Brittany on her knees and her face buried in Joanne's pussy. Brittany was in full eating pussy mode and was licking Joanne's clit. I could see Brittany's head bobbing as she sucked and licked Joanne's tasty pussy. Now from my new full view in the window reflection, I realized that Brittany was rubbing her own clit while she ate Joanne. I could see, and from my finger up Joanne's bum, I could feel, that Brittany was fingering Joanne. Our fingers rubbing together against that wall that separated us, as we enter and pleasured Joanne. It appeared she had two or three slender fingers penetrating deep into Joanne's wet pussy. Brittany was also rubbing her own pussy! Because Brittany has one hand between her own legs and the other hand fingering Joanne, she is relying on Joanne to pump her pussy into Brittany's face.

I can see myself in the window reflection still sucking on Joanne's tongue. Her eyes are closed and her body is gyrating to the rhythm of our pleasuring her. I see myself playing and grabbing Joanne's tits. Her tits are fabulous, and I ravage them by either using a full hand to cup, squeeze, and press her tit in a passionate way or use my finger to stroke her tit down and then pinch her nipple in a loving way.

LeMer
LeMer
12 Followers
12