The Secret Admirer

Story Info
Mysterious romantic is on mission to win her heart.
4.8k words
4.19
15k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Levelhead
Levelhead
18 Followers

Copyright 2001

{This story was somewhat difficult to write. There's a fine line between a secret admirer, and some very inappropriate ways of pursuing a woman. I aim to make this story the kind of romantic fantasy a woman would love to have happen}

* * * * *

Friday

Debby looks down at the stack of mail on her desk. The usual stuff-invoices and checks, an office supply catalog, a few pieces of direct mail advertising, and something different. She sets aside the regular mail and focuses on the nice envelope with the wax seal. The paper is very attractive, obviously expensive, it's sage colored and has a cottony feel. Her name is on the front, hand-written in black ink, very neatly and with a precision that conveys intelligence. She slides her letter opener inside a seam and it slices through the paper. Inside she finds one page of stationary. She unfolds it and breathes a hint of cologne. She lifts the letter to her nose and smells a very masculine scent, spicy and aromatic. She envisions a man in a tuxedo with this scent, very classy. She's finds herself curious as she Focuses on the words:

Debra,

I have been admiring you for some time. I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world. We have met before, but only briefly. Allow me a chance to win your affections. I would like to take you to dinner one week from today--the finest restaurant in town. I will suprise you with something nice each day next week leading up to Friday. I will give you instructions on when and where we will meet for dinner. My identity will be revealed then.

Warmly,

YSA

Deb chest heaves and a warmth fills her blushing chest. Her mind reels imagining all the possibilities. Who could this be? She thinks of a few men she finds attractive and smiles, pondering, hoping. She grabs her purse and finds a mirror, she powders her nose and admires her face. Romantic thoughts fill her mind as she sees herself in the company of a handsome man catering to her every need-- A man consumed by her beauty, and eager to please. Yeah, I am worthy of this she concludes. I wonder what he'll do next....

_____

Monday

Deb wheels her chair up to her desk and sets her purse underneath. The weekend was nice, but end of month bookwork needs completing, and people will want paychecks too, so it's back to work. Her thoughts of the Secret Admirer only crossed he mind occasionally over the weekend, but staring at the stack of unopened mail from the weekend she begins to wonder. she rifles through the stack of envelopes quickly....no.....nope.....nuthin.....Ah Ha!there's the sage colored stationary. She lifts the envelope to her nose and breathes in the masculine scent. Setting aside the rest of the mail, Deb slides a fingernail through the wax seal and the flap lifts nicely. Inside is the perfectly trifolded stationary.

It reads:

Hello Deb,

I am guessing it is Monday and you are just getting back to work. This puts us another day closer to our Friday rendezvous. I'm sure you have some shopping to do. Maybe you would like to have some new perfume to debut that night? Bloomingdales at the Mall of America has a gift certificate in your name waiting behind the Fragrance counter. Go pick out whatever you want.

I look forward smelling it on you Friday.

YSA

Deb folds the letter up neatly and returns it to the envelope. "What makes him so sure I'll show up?" she asks herself. But before putting it away, she closes her eyes and lifts it to her nose. She inhales deeply and imagines a man: handsome and sexy, dressed in a tuxedo, his eyes fixed on hers. They are seated in a padded booth built for two in an elegant restaurant. The room is lit by candles casting a soft glow. He reaches across the table and takes her hand and caresses it softly. His hands are soft, yet strong. She imagines his arms to be muscular and strong; she wonders how good it would feel to be inside them. He squeezes her hand and says she looks beautiful. She smiles and bashfully looks down. She looks up to see him still smiling and studying her face. The diamonds in her earrings beam light in all directions forming a frame around her face. When the waiter approaches and he slides to the center of the booth, you meet him there and review the wine list and appetizers together. You lean forward slightly allowing his arm to fall comfortably behind you. The waiter takes your order and promptly retreats to the kitchen. You turn to face your man with your lips only inches apart. You smell the cologne you have longed to attach to this man. Your lips meet in a soft kiss. You feel a surge of lust rise up inside you as you feel his hand drop to your knee. Your hand meets his and slides it up higher on your thigh.

"I want you" he whispers as you part your legs just slightly. He feels the top of your silk stockings and strums your garter belt.

"In time" you respond....

____

Tuesday

Another day has arrived and the anticipation continues to build. Deb is constantly reminded by the scent of the new perfume picked out last night at the Mall--so much fun to be able to select 'whatever. The clerk behind the counter smiled knowingly, but wouldn't divulge anything about the man that left the credit at the counter. She attempted to pry it out of her, but in the end all she would say was that you were one lucky lady.

Deb opens the door to the office and marches inside. She feels an extra spring in her step today. She feels prettier than she did yesterday, and can't really explain why. Others around the office seem to pick up on it, and she notices the looks she gets from admiring men and women seem to be a little longer and more frequent than normal. She smiles inside, and slides into her chair. "What will he do today?" she wonders as she reaches for the mail. Close to the top of the stack she finds the letter. She tears it open and reads:

Little things throughout the day

Make me think of you and say

How lucky I am to have found

A woman fit to wear a crown

And so I know I owe to you

The chance to feel the way I do

Please enjoy the gifts you get today

This debt is one I must repay

YSA

Deb folds up the stationary, opens the front of her desk and unties the ribbon holding the other letters together. She sniffs the letter for the wonders the cologne holds, then adds it to the stack and reties the bow.

A few hours later a courier arrives at the office. He asks for "Debra". She waves him over and signs for the package. Inside the large box she finds: a brown wicker basket. It is wrapped in gold plastic and holds many items. She sorts through the small jars of bathing salts and lotions, boxes of soaps and creams, scented candles and long matches, Potpourri chips surround the items and fill the office with wonderful aromas of clove, cinnamon, and lemon. At the bottom of the basket she finds a gold box full of the unmistakable chocolates of Godiva....

_______

The steam rises warming the air and fogging the mirror. Deb pours the bathing salts into the water and inhales the soothing vapor. She places a CD in the player and fills the room with soft, relaxing music. She slides a long wooden matchstick from the decorative metal tube and strikes it against the side. Around the room and on the corners of the tub are positioned candles. She moves from wick to wick lighting them. With the atmosphere near perfect, she lets the white tericloth robe fall to the floor and turns off the water. She admires her female form in the foggy mirror. She's been blessed with a figure a Barbie doll would be proud to own, and she's done her best to care for her body. She tests the water with her fingers, then steps inside. She lays back in the hot bath and feels the tension leave her body. The moisturizers in the water softens her skin and makes it a pleasure to touch. "I don't blame him for wanting to touch this body" she concludes as her hands glide over her skin. She turns to notice the flicker of candlelite illuminating a cool glass of Chardonnay resting on the edge of the tub. She reaches for it and enjoys its combination of sweet and oaky flavors. Her hands travel down to her legs and she decides to shave. She reaches for the razor and cream. The steel blades glide across the surface of her skin crisply removing the stubble. Her legs feel so smooth it arouses her. She decides it is time to shave another area and guides the razor around her mound and over the sides of her fleshy lips. She sets the razor aside and rubs her fingers over her clit and closes her eyes. The image of her handsome and sexy secret admirer comes into view. Her free hand slides up her thigh, over her stomach and cups a breast. She begins to tease and tug a nipple imagining it is the hand of her romantic secret lover. She feels her insides stir. Her fingers begin moving faster as her clit hardens and swells. She feels her pussy fill with wetness, yearning to be filled. She slides her middle finger inside. She imagines her man naked on top of her, his cock deep inside. Frozen, hovering over her, she interlocks her fingers behind his strong neck. She lifts her lips to his and enjoys a soft fleshy kiss. She releases her grip and lets her hands slide down over his shoulders. Her fingers dance through the hair on his muscular chest, then continues down over the bumps of his tight and hard stomach. Her hands wrap around his back side grabs his hard cheeks and pulls him into her deeper. She thrusts up into him. She feels her clit contact his pelvic bone and she grinds against it. As if reading her mind, his thrusting picks back up and takes her to the top at the perfect pace. She feels his balls tighten and hears him groan as her own orgasm comes thundering through. She feels the jets of cum surge as her muscles spasm and her body convulses. She opens her eyes, looks around the room, and returns to reality. "Wow, that almost felt real, I gotta start taking more baths" she giggles reaching for her wine. Her body still shaking as She turns the water back and reheats the tub. A wide smile of satisfaction fills her face as she sighs. Then she remembers: "The chocolates!!" She lifts up and reaches over the edge of the tub and finds the gold box. She unwraps a nugget of pure heaven and take a bite. It melts in her mouth and transmits a message of joy to her brain. "This Secret Admirer stuff isn't half bad" she chuckles popping another chocolate into her mouth.

___

Wednesday

Deb rolls into work with a smile on her face. She can't remember when she's slept better. Her first thoughts this morning when she opened her eyes were of what new surprises the day might bring. Her body still feeling refreshed and invigorated from last night's bath has her feeling younger and prettier than ever today. Everyone in the office seems to pick up on her vibe as faces turn and smile in her direction as she makes her way to the desk. She isn't seated but a few seconds when she looks down at the phone message in the middle of her desk; her hair dresser had called to confirm their appointment. "I didn't schedule an appointment with my hairdresser tonight" she whispers as she dials the number left on the note. Her hairdresser answers the phone. "Hi, this is Deb, I got your call about our appointment, but I think there has been a mistake, I'm not ready for another cut."

"I know" responded her hairdresser, " and he told me you'd call".

"Who told you I'd call?" Deb asks.

"Your Man friend" she replies " I didn't have an opening in my schedule, but when a guy tips like that, I do a little rearranging". " So be here at 5:30 tomorrow, and don't eat beforehand, he's sending over a variety of salads from the D'Amico deli down the road. And with the facial, manicure and hairstyling, you'll be here a while." "Quite a guy you've got there Deb,how long have you been hiding him from me? With treatment like this I'd keep him a secret too."

"Yeah, he is quite a guy" she responds, "and he's a mystery to me too" she laughs. "See you at 5:30 tomorrow, and oh! about my daughter-"

"She'll be fine, she's got tickets to see Harry Potter at the theater. One of our daycare providers will take her, we'll feed her too"

"Wow! o.k., see you tomorrow". Deb hangs up the phone and leans back in her chair. She's been at her desk for five minutes and Mr. Mystery has already rocked her world. Little does she know that her secret admirer isn't done for the day...

"That does it, I'm calling my best friend, I can't believe this is happening to me, I've got to tell someone" Deb whispers to herself as she dials the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, whatcha doin?" Deb starts.

"Not much, just shuffling papers, what's news with you?" her friend Natalie replies.

"Lots! you are not going to believe what is happening to me". With this Deb launches into the whole story. At times she hears herself talking so fast she has to remind herself to slow down. Her friend listens intently, occasionally interjecting comments like "Oh my God", or "You've got to be kidding me". She finishes her story with the "invitation to dinner proposition".

"So what are you going to do, or should I ask what are you going to wear?" Natalie laughs out loud.

"I don't know what I am going to do" Deb whines "What would you do? I feel so confused. I wouldn't normally ever consider such a meeting, but my god, this guy has made such a supreme effort. Besides, I'm dying to find out who it is. He says we've met before."

"I'll watch your daughter, just drop her off at my place after work. You'll need lots of time to get ready."

"So you think I should go?"

"Without question. Just bring your mobile phone, call me and let me know where you are and how its going. I'd go in a second. I'd go crazy if I didn't at least find out who my mystery man was."

"Thanks, Hun. I had to tell someone, this is all just so unbelievable. I'll talk to you later."

"Anytime. Keep me posted--and you'll owe me DETAILS after this. Bye." Natalie laughs and hangs up.

____

Deb rifles through her mail the moment it arrives and finds her daily letter, same distinctive stationary, same masculine scent. Inside it reads:

I'm sure the anticipation is building. By now, you've probably decided whether you will see this through. Don't be nervous. Enjoy the day.

YSA

Later that day, a delivery arrives. The Courier goes straight to her desk. Her co-workers turn and look.

"Getting lots of packages aren't we, Deb?" one inquires.

"Yes, I was expecting this one." Deb coyly replies without divulging anything.

Deb tears the shipping box open and sees the distinctive pink and white stripes of Victoria's Secret. Her face goes flush as she feels the stares from her co-workers. "He wouldn't" she pannicks as she slowly lifts the lid. On top of the tissue paper is a single sheet of stationary, unfolded, print face-up. On it is written:

Relax, you can show them what's on top. They'll believe you bought them for yourself. Stay warm. YSA

Deb unfolds the tissue paper and lifts out the first piece. Pajama pants. Soft, cottony flannel, Cream colored with hundreds of little red roses with short green stems. Deb lays them across her knee and pulls out the matching top: long sleeves, buttons up the front, and a soft little collar.

"Those look cozy" your co-worker offers. Deb senses she was hoping to see something a little sexier, and is relieved that it wasn't.

"Yeah, these will keep me warm this Winter." she responds with confidence. Deb feels the redness leaving her face. She begins folding the pajamas when she notices another layer of tissue paper in the box with something else underneath. Deb looks up to make sure the coast is clear, then lifts the paper off. Underneath she finds silk-lipstick red with lace at the bottom, spaghetti straps and --my god!! It's a Teddy. She feels the soft material quickly, then covers it up and repacks the box. She feels the heat flush back in her face. She looks up to see if anyone has noticed, but fortunately they have returned to their work. She slides the box under her desk next to her purse. "That's pretty bold," she says to herself. But somehow its o.k.. Maybe it was the way he saved her with the modest pajamas, but while a teddy is an awfully forward gift, she still feels in control. "This guys has got some guts" she concludes and returns to her work.

___

Thursday

Deb enters the office bright eyed and smiling. She pours a mug off hot coffee and sits down to work.

"What's with you these past few days?" a co-worker asks. "You just seem so full of life."

"I don't know" she replies, half wondering aloud exactly why it is that her attitude has gotten so good. "I've been taking some extra time to do some nice things for myself this week, and I've been sleeping really well. Guess I've just been indulging myself a lot lately and it feels good" she says convinced that, to a degree, it's really true.

"Guess I'd better start doing the same," her co-worker responds "because you are just looking terrific these days."

"Thanks" Deb smiles. "How sweet of you to say".

Deb turns to her "IN" basket and pulls out a ledger. She begins studying the number and making entries when her mind begins to wander. She finds herself thinking back to last night. She tried on the Teddy and matching thong panties, stood in front of her full length mirror and admired her body. Her blonde hair rested nicely on her bare shoulder. The chill in her bedroom made her nipples to poke dramatically through the front. The Teddy followed her figure to the waist, then fell loosely to mid-thigh. She imagines the look on his face the moment he sees her in with her bedroom eyes: his jaw dropping, his breathing stopped. She sees him in his own silk boxer walking towards her. She envisions his hairy chest and hard body. His hand reaches forward and touches her jaw. He gently coaxes her face to his where their lips meet. Her body falls defenseless to the power of his kiss. She feels her hands lift to his chest, over his pecks to his neck where she holds his face tightly to hers. They kiss passionately, hungrily. Effortlessly he sweeps her off her feet and carries her to the bed. She sees the rose petals strewn throughout and on the pillows. She feels the weight of his hard body on hers. His lips move to her neck and his hands to the thin straps of her top. He peels down the top and sucks a hard nipple into his mouth. Deb groans as his teeth rake across them. She feels his hard cock with her toes as he slides lower. He lifts the bottom of the teddy up over her stomach. He lowers his lips to her mound. His tongue extends and licks up the center of her opening. A strand of juice from her pussy connects his wet tongue with her clit. He looks up at her and smiles.

"You taste so good" he moans as he lowers his lips back down to your clit and sucks it deep into his mouth....

___

Thursday afternoon has Deb in a slight panic. Now that she has decided to meet her secret admirer, she's confronted with the problem of what-to-wear. "If we are going to the finest restaurant in town, I'll need to dress up. What should I wear?" she laments as she raps her nails on her desk nervously. "Hopefully today's mail will offer a few more clues, but I don't have time to shop."

Deb's prayers are answered later that day when the Courier arrives at the office.

"Looks like I'll have a job as long as you are around," he chuckles as he hands over the box. Deb signs on the dotted line and sends him on his way.

"You win the lottery or sumthin'?" your nosy co-worker chimes.

"Just having my Christmas gifts sent here, got an early start on my shopping this year," Deb fibs to fend her off.

She opens the box and finds the familiar Victoria's Secret box inside and slides the cardboard band off. Just under the lid lies today's note:

Worried about what to wear? Fret no more. And don't worry transportation to dinner. I've arranged for that. Someone will be at your door at 7 p.m. tomorrow night.

Levelhead
Levelhead
18 Followers
12