The Secret Dance

Story Info
Evening with her man turns into a secret love affair.
1.6k words
3.67
12.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rhythm of the dance club calls out to me as I step from the car on my lover's arm. My body sways sensuously to the beat of the drum and the music. He leads me past the doors and onto the floor. Our favorite song echoes in our ears. My arms reach out and encircle his neck: we are one as we surrender to the strands.

A cool rush of air tingles my arm and I open my eyes to inquire. Many are the dancers swaying to the music, but this touch somehow is different. My sight begins at the waist then travels to the chest, massive and strong. I feel compelled to let my eyes continue upward until I look into the most expressive pair of eyes I have ever seen. It is you, you who has invaded my dreams night after night as I lay next to my lifelong partner. The adrenaline is pumping wildly through my veins as I drink in the sight of you. I had despaired to ever see you, meet you , yet here you stand, not two feet away from me, in the flesh. I watch your face as your lips widen into a smile. I hesitantly smile back. Your body continues to sway, sensuously to the rhythm of the music.

Suddenly, your steps lead you away from me and it is then that I realize that you are not dancing alone. For your arms have encircled your partner's waist. I train my eyes on her and recognize that she is beautiful, a compliment to your masculine handsomeness. Her beauty somehow makes me feel dowdy and dumpy and I stumble as my lover looks down into my face and inquires at my discontentment. I tell him that it is hot and I need a drink. Eager to please, he leads me to our table and sets out to retrieve our drinks. I let my eyes travel the room, searching for you. There you stand on the sidelines with your partner's arm looped possessively with yours. A pang of jealousy shoots through me as I watch you lean down to whisper in her ear. She smiles then throws back her head in laughter. The sound of it rings raucous in my ears. I look away, not being able to bear the sight.

I see my lover at a distance, trying to work his way through the crowd, wielding two drinks. As he comes abreast to you, you turn and speak to him. He nods his head and hands one of the drinks to you and I watch in unbelief as you both approach my table.

Totally oblivious to my lover, I listen in complete infatuation to the sound of your introduction, watching your lips move, feeling your breath on my face as you lean down to place my drink before me on the table. I also listen in awe as you politely ask my partner for his permission to dance with me. He gives consent and I place my hand in yours, rise and drift on a cloud to the dance floor. There we begin a sensual movement of bodies made for love. Our bodies, involuntarily melt together and I feel the rise of your passion against my midriff. I look up into your eyes and discover the passion I have been missing. Conscious of my lover's eyes on me and your partner's glare from the sidelines, I place my hands on your chest and push slightly away to create a visible space between us. Not a word has been spoken since we began, but none is necessary.

Suddenly confused, I am ready to end this dance of passion. I plead faintness and stumble away from you, leaving you to stand alone in the middle of the floor. I walk back to my lover who, ever solicitous of my health, inquires at my drawn face. He asks me if I would like to go home, but knowing that he does not, I relate that I will be fine after I attend the restroom. I blindly walk to the restroom, enter and walk over to the basin. My face feels hot and flushed and I step back and lean my face against the coolness of the tile wall. I know that I must get a hold of myself before I walk out the door but I feel helpless to do so. I am so confused by the emotions inside of me. I ask the empty room "What am I going to do?" The silence greets me, taunts me. I raise my head to look into the mirror and there I see your face. Startled, I turn around in haste and watch as you calmly turn the lock on the door and walk over to me.

Your arms enfold me and as I raise my head to gaze into your face, I see your lips descending toward mine. I close my eyes and take my first taste of you. I feel your tongue as it gently probes the recesses of my mouth then begins a mating dance with my tongue. I am drugged by your kiss and find it difficult to breathe. My mind is awhirl with questions, emotions, passion. At some point I realize we are moving, back and forth, swaying to the strands of music coming from the club. I recognize the song as "Teach Me Tonight", a slow jam, which helps to ignite a deeper passion within me. I place my hands around your neck and your hands rest on my buttocks. No words are necessary as we move in time. I feel your hands slowly raise my dress higher and higher until the bare flesh of my thighs is exposed over the tops of my thigh high stockings. My flesh is hot as I feel you touching me...stroking me...making me come alive. My bikini panties are soaked with my passion's juices. I fear your touch will make me explode and I try to retreat. But you relentlessly continue on, ravaging my hot flesh with your touch. Your hands travel from my thighs to the leg of my panties. I feel you probing, running your finger around the elastic and finally underneath. My breathing is becoming labored. You lean down again and drug me with another kiss.

Your questing finger finally comes to rest on the lips of my love nest and I begin to grind myself into your hand, begging, pleading with my body for you to complete your journey. You oblige and gently open the sensitive folds, your finger quickly finding it's target. My clit has become rigid waiting for your touch. You gently stroke it back and forth...and around...and up and down until I am panting with desire.

Suddenly you move away from me. I dazedly stumble forward as I watch you kneel before me. You steady me with your gentle hands and your hands again glide up my dress this time reaching the elastic waist of my bikini panties. You began to tease me as I anticipate your lowering them but you do not. You lean forward and press your lips to the fabric of my panties. Another rush of wetness gushes forward. I watch as your tongue darts out to lick my panties. I cry out in frustration as your tongue runs up and down, wetting my bikinis but reaching its target just beyond the fabric. Just as I feel my climax forming, you pull back slightly and roughly pull my panties downward. The little gesture of roughness excites me, informing me of your frustration but I marvel at your stamina. You then lift me onto the cold marble counter. The coolness quickly warms to the heat of my body as you separate my legs and lean forward to taste me. I suck in a big gulp of air as I feel your tongue plunge inside of my love nest going straight for my clit. With a moan, your lips form around my clit and began sucking me as if it was a nipple. I can no longer hold back. I cover my mouth with my hand as my body rocks with an earth-shattering climax.

Slowly descending from my peak, I open my eyes and gaze into your eyes, filled with passion and a sexual heat. My body begins to smolder again as I watch you unbuckle the belt to your pants. They drop to the floor and your silk boxers follow. The sight of your raging manhood excites me like no other man has. I feel the heat building up inside of me, waiting for a release. I pull you to me and your manhood probes my love nest. I open my legs wider and accept you into my body with a moan. I feel the intensity of your desire as you begin to piston me…in and out…in and out. With each thrust, a guttural sound erupts from somewhere deep inside of me. We climb together toward that not-so-distant peak and with one last thrust we reach it simultaneously. Tears are running down my cheeks, sweat down your brow…

* * * * *

We look into each other’s eyes as the moment of truth confronts us. We know and understand without speaking that we each have duties to perform and we must continue the paths that we each have set before us. The magic of this moment will forever live in our hearts as we carry the memory of this secret dance in silence to our final resting places. We kiss…and depart separately... with no intentions on ever meeting again...