The Secret Dreams of Posh Spice

Story Info
Posh dreams of her past.
2.7k words
4.35
49k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yozick
Yozick
1 Followers

“Ahhhh…yes…Victoria your such a slut! ” said David Beckham as he pulled his hard, glistening cock out of his wife’s mouth and began shooting his hot cum all over her tongue and face.

“Cum on my face, cum on my tongue. Yes yes yes!” moaned Victoria Beckham as streaks of hot cum began spurting onto her face. Her right hand had been heavily molesting her pussy but now she used to grip and masturbate David’s cock. Her hand raced up and down, her grip tightened and she tried to squeeze every last drop of cum from her husband’s cock out. Her hands were slick with her own juices. She looked at him, wide eyed as she furiously wanked his cock into her face. Her gamine body, taut and sinewy through hours in the gym rubbed against his.

“Cum on me,” she moaned, “Muck me up with your cum”

Another streak went into her rich brown hair and she made a sigh as another went into her mouth. It tasted sweet and thick like sugary cream.

She now began licking he head of the cock, lapping up the few drops of white cum that were seeping out and she begin to suck hard on the head of her husband’s cock.

“Mmmmm” and an evil grin crossed her face, as she twirled the head in her mouth.

“Your such a slut,” he said with a smile on his face

“True”

But something was wrong and she felt it, something was nagging at her mind. What was it? And then she began to think back on her life, before she had married Britain’s highest paid footballer, of all the cocks she had sucked, all the men who had fucked her in the arse, had cum on face, on her tits. She smiled at him. She knew how to smile, she had been taught by experts. When the spice girls were just starting her publicity agent had shown her how to smile, even when she hated somebody. She still remembered with relish when he came all over her mouth with his nine-inch cock, and told her to smile. She had loved it and now she smiled at her husband with the same smile.

She had to be honest; she had married him because he was good looking, famous and rich. He was a star, and so had she been. Had been. Yes, that was a bitter pill to swallow. After the spice girls broke up she had tried a solo career but without much success. She had always been the weakest link, the one who couldn’t sing but who just looked nice and flashed her underwear to pep things up. It wasn’t a question of money she had enough to retire on but…she missed the excitement. And David wasn’t that good in bed. He couldn’t fuck her hard enough, he couldn’t make her cum unlike some previous lovers, but he could shoot a lot of cum, when it mattered, all over her pretty face. That was important to her. Very.

He wasn’t very intelligent; there was hardly anything there. He was a mental giant of slowness in thought and deed except in football (where she admitted he was the equivalent of a genius, as if his brains had slidden down to his foot and stayed there; pocket sized. There of course he was regarded as a god, by all those leering, Neanderthal fans that bayed for blood every week at their temple of worship. Hadn’t they chanted several times “posh spice takes it up the arse” over and over again until she had to leave the stadium. Her lacy thong had gotten too wet.

And now as she looked ahead, her own star was waning while his continued to rise comet like. She would become another bored middle class housewife, frustrated, torpid, sluggish only finding release in savage and desperate attacks upon the designer fashion shops; Armani, Channel, Gucci, Valentino…the list went on and on and so did the money. She was becoming a Gucci slut. Buy a Gucci skirt and then get fucked wearing it. It was only last week that she had spent an obscene amount of money on a tight sexy Gucci skirt and when she had got home David had taken one look and taken her doggy style over the nearest chair. He had just hiked it up, moved her thong to one side and thrust his cock into her cunt. But she wanted more, and she began to think back to her previous life, her lust filled life, her past life of sin and sex.

“Stop it David,” she snapped as her husband wrapped his arms around her.

“But Victoria what’s wrong?” sighed an alarmed voice, full of hesitance.

“Nothing baby, nothing baby, Victoria just needs to sleep” she said rolling her eyes.

And she began to think, to think back at her past sordid life, before she was known as Victoria Beckham, before she was known as posh spice, when she was just Victoria Adams.

It was her 18th birthday and she was ready to hit town. Even then she had an inkling that she didn’t want to spend the rest of her life in an urban sprawl with two seedy nightclubs and repeat the same scenario every week; go down a pub, go to a club, pick up some nice men, fuck them, suck them and then go get a kebab. The same routine, night after night, weekend after weekend. And then, invariably, marriage to the first man who could make her laugh. And who had a nice hard cock, ever willing to stuff it into her steaming cunt or mouth.

She pulled on her black, lacy knickers, over her freshly shaven mound. And then she strapped her firm medium sizes breasts into a matching black lacy bra.

“Yes” she looked into the mirror. “The goods were good, but would be they taken? Of course they would,” she thought. There had never been a time when she could not find a man to satisfy her carnal desires. “But then,” she thought. “Does any woman have that trouble unless they are hideously fat? Even ugly girls have men lusting over them. All they have to do is open their legs and voila.”

She decided to wear her black shiny satin baby doll dress, which fell to her upper things and her black leather knee high platform boots. As an after thought she pulled on some lacy hold up black stocking. She looked at herself in the mirror again. “Ready to pounce.” She thought

The front door bell rang and her friends were here. As she walked down the stairs, her little sister called out

“Going out for such cock Vickie? Going to suck another hard dick?” followed by giggles.

There came the sound of something hard hitting something soft. A dog like yelp and the thunder voice of her mother shouting

“You foul mouthed little trollop, don’t you ever, ever, let me hear you speak like that to your sister again.”

Her mother appeared.

“Don’t worry about Tracy, Victoria, she’s still a little girl and she doesn’t know any better or understand things yet. You know before I married your father I used to like to do those things as well. Maybe it’s something in the genes, but Vickie don’t suppress your desires. Remember as wild Oscar said the “the best way to defeat temptation is to give into it”

“It was Oscar Wilde, not wild Oscar Mom. ”

“Oh yes, wild Oscar was a man I used to know. I just can’t remember now”

The doorbell rang again. And Vicky, flustered, opened the door like a popgun.

A throaty cheer went up from the girls on the step. There was Caz, her oldest friend, a sun in blonde, with heavy mascara on green eyes and crooked front teeth. She looked cheap, sounded cheap and acted cheap. Her mouth was as dirty as any man’s. She was wearing a white miniskirt; a tight black stretchy long sleeved top and transparent 6-inch platform sandals.

Then there was Sara, another blonde but whose hair was cut shorter. Her face was likewise bathed in foundation and mascara, although she had chosen to cover her eyelids blue to go with sky blue eyes. She was wearing a red, short shift dress.

And skipping out to hug her with a smile was her cousin Lucy. Lucy looked like Victoria in a quite a way. They both shared the same gamine, boyish bodies with slim, sculptured bodies. Lucy was wearing a very tight pair of PVC jeans, which although flaring out slightly at the heel, to show off her stiletto platforms, were almost, skin tight at the waist and the hips.

“Where did you get those jeans? They’re really sexy! Doesn’t she look good girls?” said Victoria

“She looks really slutty,” said Caz smiling.

“As if you don’t, I saw you sucking him off your boyfriend in the front room while you kept me waiting outside” said Lucy.

“He needed to cum, in any case he didn’t shoot much”

“If you wanna borrow my boyfriend, I’m sure he could help you out ” Purred Lucy.

“You’d lend out Dan? I don’t believe it, you two are that close!”

“It’s getting boring. All he wants me to do is suck him off. I need some fuck action. I need to be fucked.”

“Girls, forget the wishes lets go,” said Victoria as they all get into in her car.

“Where are we going?” said Sara.

“The Odeon” said Lucy.

It is Saturday night and it is a scene that will be repeated a thousand different times all over the world. There is loud, pumping music, girls and boys dance and slide on the beer-drenched floor, while the loud music means everybody shouts to be heard. Groups of young men, clean-shaven, wearing Ralph Lauren shirts, stand edgily by the bar or hover like drones on the side of the dance floor. They are watching, waiting for the right girl and then for the alcoholic courage to talk to her. Waiting, hoping for the next fuck, waiting for the next stolen moment of passion. Or they are looking for a fight, but that comes afterwards when the girls have ignored them.

And the girls are there, out in their force, dressed to impress, dressed to show less. They too flit in groups, perched on their heels and warbling like sparrows. They too are looking for somebody. Perhaps, that certain somebody, a man who will treat them right, with respect and chase their fears and insecurities away. A man who will make them laugh, make them smile, make them feel alive. A man who will make them feel special and not so feel so insignificant in the world.

* * *

“If you buy me and my mates drinks I’ll give you a handjob,” said Victoria.

“You’re joking, ” said Dean. “It was crazy. I was just with my friend, and this good looking girl approaches me and starts talking.” He thought.

“I never joke” a dirty smile crossed her lips.

“ I can do a handjob myself. What about a fuck and a suck?”

“I’m not going to fuck you”

“What about a suck then”

“You want me to suck you off?”

“Why? One of your mates fancy me?”

“Yeah, as it happens, Lucy does. See the girl with the plastic jeans?”

“She’s nice,” and he felt a small swelling start to grow

“Lucy! Hey girl! Come here” shouted Victoria.

Lucy came tottering on her heels, her teeth flashing in the light

Victoria drew her aside and started to whisper in her ear like a teenager girl

“See that stud there? The six-foot lad, with the black suit on? He’ll buy us all drinks all night if he gets a handjob or a suck. I know you fancy him; I’ve been seeing you look at him. He’s fancies you, he’s got quite a packet down there. What do you reckon?”

Lucy had another quick glance at Dean, up and down.

“Yeah, why not?” Lucy said licking her lips.

“Vickie’s been telling me that you’re going to buy the drinks tonight”

“If you suck me off”

“Horny little devil ain’t you…c’mon then what you got there?” and Lucy grabbed his crotch.

“Mmm, nice and big, just the way I like. Fancy taking a trip to the toilet baby?” and taking his hand she lead him into the toilets.

“You coming girl?” Lucy said to Vickie.

“Why not?”

And they all crammed into one toilet

Lucy began kissing him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, sucking his tongue like it was hard wet cock. At the same time she massaged his cock through his jeans, rubbing him through the fabric, masturbating his cock. She gripped the root and tried to wank it through the jeans.

“How big is it?” she coyly asked.

“Big enough for your mouth” he grinned.

“Who says I’m going to suck it? Maybe I’ll just wank you off into my face,” she said carelessly.

“Why don’t you wank my cock off into her face?” he said motioning to Victoria.

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” said Victoria

“I’ll suck him off,” said Lucy and she got on her knees and started unbuckling his jeans. His cock was large, long and some precum was dribbling from the tip.

“Getting horny already? Want me to talk some more?” inquired Lucy as she starting rubbing his cock. Her right hand was now sliding up and down the cock, and she watched fascinated as it grew in size under her administrations.

“ You want to cum don’t you?” said Victoria. “You want this slut to suck you, to put your cock in her mouth. You don’t know her and your never going to know her. But tonight, just for tonight she’s going to suck your cock for you. Look at her; she’s right little tart. Like those plastic trousers of hers? Wanna cum on them?”

All these while Lucy had started sucking dean’s cock. She licked the head, running her tongue over the head and then decided to make him cum quickly. So began moving the cock back and forth, back and forth into her mouth, letting the head gently push against the softness of her cheeks.

Victoria was getting quite wet seeing her friend suck off this stranger. She reached out and held the cock at the base and started jerking it into Lucy’s mouth

Lucy looked up eyes full of appreciation and lust. A string of hot wet saliva started to drip from the hard cock in her mouth. Dean was moaning earnestly, and he closed his eyes and opened them again. One slut was sucking his cock, dressed in some very sexy black trousers, while the other in black knee high boots and a satin slut dress was jerking his cock into her the other’s girl’s mouth. She was good, arrrghhh so very good. Better than the all the girls who had the sucked his cock before. And that was a lot of competition.

“Harder…faster…suck it.faster.faster…fastttttterrr!” the rest was a groan as he started to cum.

Lucy was enjoying herself. She liked sucking cock, nice big cocks that shot out lots of nice cum. It made her feel alive, it made her feel sexy. And it was a welcome relief from the boring job she had in a newsagent, helping to sell newspapers and sweets.

The cock bobbed in her mouth as Victoria masturbated it for her. And then, she began to see the tell tale signs, the quickening of breath, the desperate pleading and she knew he was going to cum. Her own hand started jerking the cock off, together with Victoria’s.

The first stream of cum snaked out and hit her black hair, leaving a snail like trail of cum. The second spurt went straight into her mouth, while the third went all over lips. Lucy alternatively sucked the head of the cock and allowed to spew his hot cum all over her face. There was a musty smell in the air, a smell of raw sex and lust. Soon the cock was spent and she gave it lovingly a few extra licks. Dean had slumped down, exhausted, his energy spent.

Victoria bent down and with her tongue licked up a line of cum on Lucy’s cheek.

“Your dirty bitch” giggled Lucy.

Victoria smiled.

Lucy began cleaning herself up, removing the cum with a tissue.

“If you were my man, I’d let my twin sister lick it off me and you could watch” Lucy said to the exhausted dean. His cock rose perceptibly.

“But you’re not yet, so buy us the drinks you've promised.”

Yozick
Yozick
1 Followers