The Secret Formula Ch. 01

Story Info
A smoking hot wife, a schlubby hubby & a stud who has a plan.
5.4k words
3.84
110.6k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

So this is a no questions asked Cheating Wife story. It is in the Loving Wives section because it stars a loving wife and there is no Cheating Wives section. SPOILER ALERT: The husband in this story does not get revenge on the unfaithful wife or her lover. If this is unacceptable, please don't cause yourself undue agitation by reading this story. You won't like it.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy:

*

Oak and Sheldon were on opposite ends of the totem pole at work.

Sheldon was an accountant who no one really seemed to notice. He came to work and did his job and people never really came to talk to him unless they had an issue.

Oak was the polar opposite. The company's star salesman, he was the most popular guy in the office. Guy's wanted to be him and the girls wanted to be with him. Many of them had been. He'd been blown in the supply closet so many times that he just called it The Cum Shack. Everybody else caught on and started calling it that as well.

Oak and Sheldon had barely talked to each other in the six months the squeaky-voiced dweeb had worked there and Oak seemed to intentionally avoid any contact with him. He'd send a secretary to Sheldon's cubicle whenever they had business.

There was one aspect of life where Sheldon had lucked out. He'd married Daphne straight out of high school and she was the love of his life. When they attended high school together Daphne was a nerdy, fat wallflower just like Sheldon. They went off to college and Daphne blossomed, losing weight, getting contact lenses and a new wardrobe. Her biggest indulgence was picking out sexy clothes that she modeled for Sheldon in the mall. She loved to show off her voluptuous 38-26-42 figure, the tighter the outfit the better. Some people said she dressed tacky or slutty, but she loved to dress up. At 5'6" she towered over her husband, who was the same height, in high heels. In public they elicited quizzical stares because they were so mismatched; beauty and the geek.

Tonight, all three of them were attending the office Christmas party. Daphne was wearing a super-short red sweater dress with a large black patent leather belt and black high heels. She had on a cute lacy black bra and panty set underneath. A hint of both were visible underneath the dress, as was a hint of her tan white skin. Everything was skin tight and her D-cup tits, big ass and hips, and long curly blond hair with brown highlights drew the attention of every straight male in the office as soon as she walked in with Sheldon.

Oak couldn't believe what he was seeing. The dorkiest guy in the office had just walked in with one of the sexiest chicks he'd ever seen in his life on his arm. He immediately greeted Sheldon with a hearty handshake.

"And who might this lovely lady be?" he asked Sheldon.

"Hi Oak," Sheldon said, surprised by the enthusiastic greeting, "this is my wife, Daphne."

"Hi Daphne," Oak said, taking her hand in his and giving it a kiss while staring into her eyes, "I'm Oak."

For her part, Daphne was mesmerized. This 6'2", 220 pound stud could have been an actor; he was so cute and handsome. On top of that, he looked a bit like the boy she'd fantasized about all through high school, the quarterback of the football team who didn't even know she existed.

Her pretty, tanned face turned red. "Hello, Oak," she managed to say in her sexy voice.

"You didn't tell me you married a model, buddy," Oak said to Sheldon, giving him a little punch to the arm.

The punch sort of stung. "Well, we haven't talked much," Sheldon said meekly.

Oak laughed. "Well, Shelly, we should fix that tonight. Ya know I've been meaning to get to know you for awhile."

"Really?" Sheldon squeaked.

"You bet, let's go sit and get to know each other," Oak said. "Daphne, you should join us." He put his arm around Daphne's waist and led her to a table. Sheldon trailed behind.

Daphne got goose bumps as Oak grabbed her. Her attraction was electric.

The three of them sat and fell into conversation. Oak charmed them both. He told Daphne about a skin cream he'd developed. He was calling it Oak's Seed. He said he'd tested it out on a few women, but that he needed more. She said she'd be happy to test out his skin cream.

Sheldon was excited and nervous to be sitting with Oak. He was the most popular guy in the office; maybe if they were friends work wouldn't be so boring. All three of them were drinking. Oak was drinking beer, Daphne was drinking a sex on the beach that Oak had gotten for her, and Sheldon was drinking Rosé. Due to his nervousness, Sheldon was drinking a bit faster than Oak and Daphne and a bit more than his usual.

Daphne and Oak were talking closely to each other and Oak was rubbing her leg as Sheldon was getting dizzy. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom," Sheldon blurted. He got up and wobbled, tripping a little and almost falling.

"Woah there buddy," Oak said, grabbing Sheldon's arm, "I'll take you." He turned to Daphne. "You go ahead and finish that," he gestured to the Long Island iced tea he'd gotten for her, "we'll be right back." He gave her a sly grin and a wink.

They went to the bathroom and stood side-by-side at the stalls. Sheldon struggled to get his penis out. It was hard, making a small tent in his pants. As he finally got it out, Oak looked over and saw Sheldon's tiny cock. It was maybe four inches and really thin. 'Oh shit,' he thought, 'this fucker's wife must be virgin tight.' Oak's cock jumped a little at the thought. If he wasn't careful he'd be in the same state as Sheldon, only it would be a whole lot more noticeable.

They finished up and Oak led Sheldon back to the table. "I think it's time for you to bring your little guy home and tuck him in," Oak told Daphne as he held a woozy Sheldon up.

"Oh no," she exclaimed. "I'm tipsy myself, I can't drive. Besides, I'm enjoying myself." She was flirting a little with her eyes, imploring him to let her stay. She couldn't help it.

Oak made a show of contemplation, stroking his chin for a moment. "I'll tell you what. Sheldon is a little too drunk to stay. It seems like he might throw up. I'll drive you both home and get my car tomorrow. That way we can continue our conversation. Deal?"

"Okay, deal" she said, happy to get to spend more time with Oak.

Oak picked up a couple water bottles on their way out and gave them to Daphne and Sheldon. "Drink this," he said, "it'll make you feel better."

After he'd loaded Sheldon into the car, he turned to Daphne, "Would you like to really have some fun tonight?"

Daphne didn't know how to answer. God, she was horny, but she'd never cheated on her husband. She wasn't that type of girl.

"Oh, no," Oak said, "I think you misunderstood me. I meant would you like to try out my skin cream. I'll show you how to make it. It's a lot of fun to make and it'll help keep your skin beautiful."

"Oh," she said, relieved. "That sounds great, I'd love to."

"It's a plan," Oak said as they got in the car.

"So how long have you and Shelly been married?" Oak asked after a few minutes of driving.

"Just about four years, we married straight out of college. We've been together since 9th grade."

"Wow," Oak said with a rising sense of excitement. "So have you only ever been with Sheldon?"

"Yes, he was my only boyfriend."

"So you've never had sex with anyone but Sheldon?"

"Heavens, no! I didn't lose my virginity until sophomore year and that was to Sheldon."

"That's so admirable. True love, it's so rare. You guys must have a great sex life."

Daphne enjoyed sex, she enjoyed pleasing Sheldon, but she wouldn't say their sex life was great. She'd never had an orgasm while Sheldon was making love to her. Sheldon told her that she was probably one of those girls that couldn't have them through penetration. He'd read about it on the internet. Plus, while she loved her husband, he was sort of heavy and flabby and he got sort of gross and sweaty as he pumped into her. Still, she was happy with her sex life. "It's okay," she said, almost involuntarily.

"Just okay?"

"It's good," she corrected, "it's very good."

"That's interesting. While Sheldon and I were in the bathroom he exposed himself when he tried to get his penis out. I'm surprised a guy with as small a dick as he has could satisfy a woman like you."

Daphne gulped. She'd wondered about Sheldon's size. She'd walked in on her roommate giving her boyfriend a blowjob in her senior year. His penis appeared to be a lot bigger than Sheldon's, maybe two or three inches longer and quite a bit wider. She never talked to her roommate about it. She figured that that was probably an abnormally large one, given that Sheldon had mentioned that his penis was average size when she'd asked after they first started having sex. "Uh, yeah, I guess that's weird."

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a real man's cock in you?"

At that moment, she wondered. She wondered how much bigger Oak's cock was than her husband's. After all, Oak was eight inches taller than her husband and she'd noticed his hands were much bigger than Sheldon's."No," she lied.

They arrived at the married couples' home a moment later.

"Okay Daphne, are you ready to sample some of that skin cream I was telling you about?"

Daphne was happy for a change of subject. She'd been a little uncomfortable talking and thinking about her sex life. She happily agreed. "That would be great," she said.

Sheldon perked up a little bit as they walked into the house. "Hey," he said looking at Oak, "what's up?"

"Well buddy, I gotta lay you down on the couch, you should rest up. I'm gonna go whip up a batch of that cream I was telling you about for your wife. For proprietary reasons I need as few people in the room as possible. You know the deal with all this patent stuff, secret formulas and all, you're an accountant."

"Oh yeah," he said groggily. "I guess that makes sense."

"You bet it does, little guy," Oak smirked. Here," he went to the TV, "I'll turn on Comedy Central for you, that's always good when you're drunk." He turned the television to Comedy Central and turned the volume up a little extra.

"Show me to your bedroom," Oak said to Daphne.

"Why the bedroom?" Daphne asked.

"I'm a big believer that the environment something is done in affects the outcome. If we're in a more relaxed, secluded place the outcome will be more of what's desired."

"Oh, huh," Daphne said, "that's really thoughtful."

"I've thought about this a fair bit. Now lead the way."

Oak followed her big, swaying ass peeking out from beneath her sweater dress. 'God damn those hips are wide and that ass is juicy,' he thought as he looked up at her.

He sat on the bed and patted next to him. She sat down and he started rubbing her leg. "I'll get started on making the Seed in a second. Let's just relax a little first."

She sighed as he rubbed the inside of her thigh.

After a few moments he got up. "Okay," he said, "I need you on your knees."

"Why?" she asked.

"You should just trust me. It's part of the process. Here," he said, grabbing a pillow and putting it on the ground in front of him, "kneel down on this pillow. Now I'm going to pull out the tool I use to make the cream. I've been wanting to show you this since the moment I saw you. You ready? Don't be scared, okay."

She knelt on the pillow in front of Oak. He reached down and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his limp six inch cock through the zipper. He didn't have boxers on. Daphne gasped. "Oh my God," she exhaled.

"A little bigger than Shelly's, huh?"

"Oh my God," she said. She reached out and lifted his hardening cock by its giant mushroom head. "Oh my God."

"I'll take that as a yes."

She ran her hand along the bottom of the shaft and it jumped in her hand. She looked up at him and said, "I think you should lock the door."

"It's not my house," he replied. "You should lock the door."

She got up and locked the door. She didn't want Sheldon to walk in on this. She just wanted to be around this man; she didn't want to jeopardize her marriage. She knelt down in front of him and lifted his cock above his belly button. She couldn't believe the heat of Oak's giant cock. Or how it continued to stiffen, lengthen, and thicken at her touch. It was mammoth. She stared at it in awe for another moment then tried to wrap her little hand around it. Her fingers couldn't touch each other. She tentatively licked the head. She grabbed the thick base, not coming close to wrapping her small hand around it, and put the head in her mouth. "Oh my God," she marveled. She slowly licked up his shaft from his balls to his head. They stared into each other's eyes'I love Sheldon,' she thought, 'but Oak is such a stud.' He was beautiful; he looked down on her with his dreamy, soulful eyes. She reached up and felt his peck; she had to. They were so tight and taut, not like Sheldon. She sometimes wondered wheter he had any muscles at all underneath all his flab. "Oh my God," she repeated.

"Yeah, right, now lick it."

"Aaaah," Oak sighed as he put his hand on the back of her head and admired her little left hand with her diamond wedding ring wrapped around his cock. "Yeah, moan on my cock," he said. He pushed the back of her head toward him, forcing about half his cock into her mouth. As he pushed himself down her throat she choked and he pulled her head back. Her eyes began to tear up.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked.

"It's alright. It'll help you. You're used to a smaller cock, you need to open up your lungs, get the air flowing so when I fuck you, you don't hyperventilate."

"Oh, Ok-aaah," He shoved his cock back in her mouth as she began to speak. He rocked her head up and down on his cock for about a minute, then let her go, letting her take over. She took to it like a duck to water. She realized that when she was about halfway down on Oak's cock that if it was Sheldon's that she'd have hit the back of his crotch and have his pubic hairs in her nose and mouth (gross, she always thought) and that, considering the thickness of Oak's cock, she probably could have gotten Shelly's balls in her mouth as well. This all went through her head as her as welled up and her phlegm flowed onto his cock. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, holding the base, and a large string of phlegm extended from the head and dropped to her cleavage and on her dress.

"Get up," Oak commanded. She got up and he pulled her close and kissed her deeply, fondling her juicy ass as he did. He pulled up her dress off her ass to her waist. She rubbed her knee gently on his balls. "Undo my belt," he said as he undid hers. She unbottoned his jeans and they dropped to the ground. He stepped out of his shoes as her belt fell and she started unbuttoning his shirt. She alternately looked in his eyes and at his incredible chest and stomach as she stripped his shirt. "Lift your arms," he said and lifted her dress over her head. He lifted her, her ass in his hands. He held her up with one hand and undid her bra instantaneously

"Oh," she gasped in surprise. He laid her on the bed. He pulled her panties off over her heels. He felt her bare, wet pussy for the first time with his hand.

"Shit, baby, you're soaked." He stuck a finger in and snaked up to kiss her on the bed as he finger fucked her with one and then two fingers. Her pussy gripped his digits tight as they made out, slow and lost in each other. "Good God, you're tight and warm," he whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you now."

"I don't know if we should," she said half-heartedly, thinking of her marriage vows and staring down at Oak's giant cock.

"You deserve to know what a real cock feels like. You've been deprived. Treat yourself for once," he told her.

"Um, I don't know. Would it even fit?" she asked.

Oak grinned. "We won't know 'til we try," he said, rubbing her pussy lips with his cock.

"Okay," she acquiesced with a lustful sigh. It would be okay told herself, Sheldon's asleep and it would just be this one time. She had to know what Oak felt like.

"Guide me in if you want me to fuck you."

She reached down and grabbed his cock, so eager to feel him inside of her, but apprehensive as well. She tried to put it in her tight pussy, but it slipped off her slickness. Oak grinned and reached down and she closed her eyes tight. He pushed his cock between her moist, warm pussy lips, spreading them a little with his head. He pushed a little harder and got his big mushroom cockhead into her pussy. Her eyes sprung open as she gasped. She'd never felt anything like this before. Her pussy was being stretched in a way that Sheldon could never hope to. He pushed in further, the head plus a little shaft, about three inches total. She thought she would split in two.

"Good God, you're fucking tight," she gripped his cock with her pussy. She couldn't help it, after years of clamping down on little Sheldon her pussy muscles were well exercised.

"Oh my God, it's fucking biiiiig," she moaned.

He started to push in and out, building up a rhythm and sinking incrementally deeper with each thrust. Pretty soon he was getting six inches with each thrust. He grabbed her legs and put her calves on his back, with the back of her knees resting on his shoulders, and started powerfully plowing into her. She couldn't believe how deep he was getting, she felt like her guts were being dug out. She felt an amazing sensation building in her body, deep in her pussy.

"Uh, uh, uh," her pussy was creaming on his cock. "Oh my God, I think I'm cummmming."

"That's right, slut. Cum all over this cock," he commanded as he pounded into her. They kissed deeply as she came, Oak keeping up his rhythm the whole time, drilling into her with about seven inches of meat now.

The bed springs had begun to creak. Through the haze of her orgasm and the amazing feelings brought on by his continued deep-dicking she was just able to realize they were making a lot of noise between their yelling and moaning and the creaking of the bed and that her husband was downstairs. He had to hear them.

"Oh no, my husband, he'll hear us. He'll know," she said in a panic.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan, he'll never suspect a thing," he assured her. He stopped fucking her. "Turn over. I wanna see that big ass from behind."

She flipped over, thrilled to follow his instruction, relieved that Oak had a plan and eager to know what doggy felt like with his giant dick.

Downstairs, Sheldon had woken up from a light nap. He heard the creak of bedsprings and faint moans coming from the bedroom. He went to check and see what was going on. He vaguely remembered Oak telling him he was going to make some skin cream for his wife. The creaking stopped and he heard faint whispers. He knocked on the door. "Is everything alright?" he asked.

As soon as Daphne flipped over there was a knock at the bedroom door. "Is everything alright?" Sheldon asked.

"Everything's fine, honey," Daphne said in a panic.

"What what's going on in there?" he asked.

"I'm just making some cream for Daphne, buddy. You should go downstairs and get some rest," Oak said as he shoved his cock into Daphne's pussy from behind.

"Aaah, oh, ow," Daphne yelped.

"What was that noise?" Sheldon asked. "Daphne, are you okay?"

"She's fine, little guy. This is a laborious process and we have a lot of work to do," Oak explained. He pushed the small of Daphne's back down, forcing her to lift her ass and arch her back.

"Oh God," she moaned, "Oh my God."

"Are you sure? Daphne, are you alright?" Sheldon persisted.

"I'm, oh, fine, oh God," Daphne tried to keep it together with Oak's giant dick pumping all the way into her.

Sheldon could hear a constant smacking as Oak began pounding against her fat ass, luxuriating in her plump, juicy booty, his balls smacking against her clit with every thrust. Daphne was moaning and yelping constantly, she couldn't help it.

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers
12