The Secret Formula Ch. 02

Story Info
A smoking hot wife, a schlubby hubby & a stud with a plan.
1.7k words
3.98
39.7k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

Read chapter one here: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-secret-formula-ch-01 first

Chapter 2

*

"Shelly, ya think you could cook us something up like a good little house husband?" Oak asked.

Sheldon was so relieved that Daphne wasn't cheating on him and had so much adrenaline pumping from thinking she was that he was glad to have the opportunity to do something for his gorgeous wife and his friend. "I'd be thrilled to. What would you guys like?"

"Something light but satisfying," Oak instructed. "Make sure there's some veggies, too. Actually you should make a fruit and veggie plate to start. Ranch sauce."

"You got it, Oak! And thanks for helping Daphne. She's even more beautiful now."

Oak laughed. "Yeah, buddy. I'll keep her on a strict regimen for you. Would you like that Daphne?"

"Oh, yes, baby, uh, I mean Oak. I would like that so much."

Oak smirked. "Good. Get to work, Sheldumb, I mean Sheldon." Daphne giggled at Oak's "unintentional" mispronunciation and Oak went on. "We need a shower and to get dressed."

Sheldon took in his wife's glistening naked body one last time and looked at Oak in his boxers. He got a little funny feeling again and decided he wanted to say something to Oak about his nudity. He was a little uncomfortable with this guy with an Adonis's body being naked in front of his wife, even if their relationship was completely innocent. "Okay, but could I have a word with you downstairs while Daphne showers?"

Oak gave him a tough look. "Nah, bruh, I think I'll stay up here, but you go start the shower Daphne while Sheldon has a "word" with me. Heh. Oh and make sure it's hot, babe, and wet. Haha."

Daphne wordlessly walked to the master bath, her beautiful ass and hips swaying on the way, her long gorgeous blond hair flowing behind. Her curves still took Sheldon's breath away and his love and pride that she was his alone swelled in his chest, almost hurting him.

"What did you want?"

"Well, uh, I just.. I'm a little uncomfortable with you being in your boxers around Daphne. Could you maybe keep your clothes on while you're with her?" Oak was staring Sheldon down and it was making Sheldon uncomfortable.

"Look buddy, I'm kind of sick of you questioning me," Oak said as the water began to run. "This is necessary for the process of making the formula. You just go cook and do what you're told from here on. Got it?"

"Um, uh, yeah, um, of course," Sheldon said, cowed by Oak's intense glare.

Oak shut the door on Sheldon. Sheldon stood looking at the closed door for a moment. His stomach had the queasy feeling again. He went downstairs to the kitchen, glad to have a task to get his mind off his misgivings.

Oak shook his head in amazement at the idiot husband whose wife he was about to fuck slow in his own shower and dropped his boxers to the floor. His cock was starting to get hard again. He walked to the bathroom and took Daphne in his arms and kissed her passionately. "Your husband's a moron," he told her.

"Thank God," she said, stroking his hardening cock.

Oak lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him. His cock pushed in and they both moaned as he walked into the shower.

"My God," Daphne moaned in ecstasy as Oak pushed her against the wall, his chest pressed against her perfect soft, perky breasts, his cock lodged deep in her insides, pushing past her belly button.

"Uh huh, your God. You are mine. Tell me you'll do anything I say."

"I will, I will," she breathed into his mouth as she felt yet another orgasm welling up inside of her. Oak fucked her slow and passionately for ten more minutes then buried himself balls deep and let his nut gush inside of her. Daphne loved feeling his hot cum spurting against her cervix over and over and his fat cock pulsating on her pussy walls as his milky cum coursed through it.

They got dressed, occasionally stopping to kiss or grope each other. Daphne put on little lacy pink panties a skintight, very short black spandex party dress and her prized Giuseppe Zanotti lace up suede high heel sandal boots. She looked incredibly slutty and Oak was feeling his cock stir already, encased inside his tight jeans and snaking down his inner thigh.

When they got downstairs Sheldon was putting the finishing touches on the fruit plate, the fruits cut just so.

"Very nice, Sheldon," Oak said as Sheldon pulled out some ham, bread, mayo, an onion and cheese. "I almost feel like your nickname should be Mr. Fruit haha. Don't you think, babe?"

Daphne smirked. "Yes, definitely hehe," she giggled as Oak goosed her big, soft ass and wrapped his arm around her gorgeous waist. Oak's cum was leaking out of her pussy and staining her panties

"I hope you're gonna grill those, buddy. Grilled ham and cheese sounds good. No onions, need to keep my breath nice and fresh. And make me a glass of milk. Gotta replenish the white stuff; whipping up that batch has me a quart low."

Sheldon obeyed as Oak and Daphne sat at the kitchen table, picking at the fruit plate and playing with each other under the table. They'd barely touched the plate when Oak took Daphne by the hand and led her to the living room. He pushed her roughly over the end of the leather couch at the small of her back, bending her over. "Oh," she yelped. He took her cum stained, pussy juice soaked pink panties and pushed them to the side, then thought better of it and just ripped them off, letting them fall to the carpet. "Oh fuck," she yelled out as Oak grunted with his first thrust.

"Are you guys okay?" Sheldon asked from the kitchen, concern permeating his voice.

"Oh yes," Daphne said with a catch in her voice. It felt like Oak would burst through her throat, he was so deep in this position.

"Just cook, buddy," Oak told him as he took long hard strokes, smacking his thighs against her big booty. "I'm just stretching wifey out. It's best to pair the cream treatment with vigorous workouts." Oak fucked her hard for another 10 minutes. She moaned and screamed the whole time. He held her by the neck and lightly choked her, she came harder than she'd ever cum before, breaking the record she'd just set in the shower. Oak had his hands wrapped around her little wrist, pounding her toward his own climax when Sheldon walked out with their two sandwiches.

Sheldon looked right into his wife's deep cleavage bouncing and barely contained by her dress and saw the look of pain and ecstasy on her face. "What? What is going on?" he asked, sure this time that Oak was fucking Daphne.

"Stretching exercise," Oak panted, perspiration dripping down his forehead. "Go get your sandwich."

Sheldon buried his misgivings.

Oak began to cum as soon as Sheldon was back in the kitchen, letting out a mighty roar and spurt after massive spurt of his thick white cum with just his giant cockhead lodged in Daphne's tight, pulsating pussy. After a handful of spurts, he pulled out and dumped the rest of his copious load on the back of her dress and even shot another thick rope all the way to her hair leaving a long streak down from the back of her head between her bare shoulder blades and down the back of her dress. He zipped up just before Sheldon walked out with his own plate.

"Oh my God, that was amazing. You are amazing," Daphne said, staring deeply into Oak's dreamy eyes.

"And you're not too shabby yourself," he told Daphne. "Sheldon, go get us some soda." He gave Daphne another deep, romantic kiss as Sheldon went back to the kitchen to fetch drinks.

Sheldon came back and Oak and Daphne were sitting closely on the couch. Daphne was more physically contented than she'd ever been in her life. She knew her life had changed completely tonight. Oak's cum had dripped from her pantyless pussy and slid down her bare inner thighs and was now threatening to slowly drop onto their black leather couch.

Oak knew he'd changed Daphne's life and his mind raced with possible ways to take advantage of her and her sap husband. He lit upon the perfect idea, but was too tired to begin implementing it right this second. It was 3am and he'd just banged this dude's wife on and off for a good five hours. He ate his sandwich and said his goodbyes and told the two of them he'd see them soon and that he had some business to discuss with Sheldon later.

Daphne watched as the greatest man she ever met walked away. His butt is amazing, she thought. She reviewed the night in her head. She knew she should feel guilty, but she didn't feel one iota. Oak was capable of making her feel things Sheldon couldn't dream of doing. Was she supposed to deny herself the greatest pleasure she'd ever known just because she was married to Sheldon? She still loved Sheldon and she knew she could make him happy, but that love was dwarfed by her desire for Oak and his perfect body and dominating presence.

Sheldon looked down and noticed his wife wasn't wearing panties and Oak's cream was dripping down her legs and onto the couch. "Babe, you're dripping on the couch. Did you just apply more of Oak's formula?"

"Mmm, I'll get it in the morning; Oak missed a spot earlier." She got up to go upstairs.

Sheldon watched her walk away and saw her back streaked with Oak's cream. That guy just makes such a mess, he thought. He got up to get some paper towels to clean off the pungent substance Oak was apparently indiscriminately dousing his wife with. As he was cleaning he saw his wife's cute pink panties, ripped and lying on the carpet where Oak and she had been exercising earlier. They were wet and stained with Oak's formula. Sheldon shook his head in puzzlement. Oak's skin treatment was just bizarre, he thought. He smelled the panties. They smelled of Oak's pungent formula mixed with a strong scent of his wife's heavenly pussy. He'd keep these to smell in future masturbation and think of making love to his amazing wife. After he finished cleaning he joined his loudly snoring wife in the wet spot of their bed.

To be continued...

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers