The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I.....Uhmmm....Well, sure....He's an interesting man," she struggled for the right words. "And, very handsome....not as handsome as you!" She continued her fruitless search for the right response. "I suppose it won't hurt to have a few drinks and some fun talking about the cruise."

"Exactly! It'll be a fun evening for you, Michelle. Kind of like going on a date without leaving home!" Frank replied. "And, Michelle?"

She responded nervously, "Yes, Frank?"

"I want you to dress to impress Max. He'll be over around ten. I've got client meetings in my office for several hours, so I've got to run. I'll be back around nine."

Michelle's heartbeat quickened after hearing Frank's comments. "Yes, of course," she responded submissively. Knowing he had important meetings and was in a time crunch she added, "I wish we could talk more about it over dinner. But I understand, Frank."

"Good girl! I'll try to get home earlier." he said.

As soon as she hung up, Michelle began preparing for the evening. At first, she tried to push his "dress to impress Max" comment from her thoughts. But, she couldn't. Instead, she thought more and more about it. She felt increasingly anxious as she began to think of the evening in the way Frank had described it; as a "date".

Michelle hadn't been on a date with anyone other than her husband since she was a teenager in college. "Max is so exciting! This is going to be so much fun!" she said, undressing for her bubble bath. "I need to do exactly as Frank said, and make sure I look very impressive for Max. And, for Frank too!"

Michelle went through every possible choice of outfits, trying to find the right one for the occasion. Her frustration was building as she took turns holding a favorite outfit in front of her, only to reject it and put it right back into the closet and grab another. Frustrated at her inability to decide, she poured herself a glass of wine and grumbled, "Hmmph! The last time I went on a first date was with Frank. We went to a coffee house. Blue jeans and a cotton top were just fine for that one!"

She thought of how young and innocent she was when they had met. She wouldn't trade that part of her life for anything in the world. But, I'm a mature woman now, she thought as she tipped the glass on her lips and the wine ran across her tongue. As she ran a bath, she resigned herself to stop the silly game she was playing. Tonight wasn't going to be an innocent 'first date'. Instead, tonight was going to be an evening filled with sexual adventure. Possibly even a few 'firsts' for her and she needed to dress appropriately.

With a large glass of wine on the tub beside her, Michelle leaned back into the hot water and let her legs spread apart. She let out a moan of approval as the water covered her, the steam rose across her face, and her mind drifted back to the afternoon on the beach with Max.

Her hands moved from her knees, slowly down the soft skin of her inner thighs until they rested on her pussy. She ran her first two fingers over her clit. Back and forth; back and forth her fingers moved; flicking and squeezing it with each pass. "Mmmm" she moaned as she thought of Max humping her on the beach and how it might have felt if she had let him fuck her. Michelle stroked her fingers into her pussy and massaged her bath bubbles onto her breasts, pulling on her nipples until they hardened. She brought herself to a quick climax and squeezed her legs together as she came!

After her bath, Michelle chose something special for the evening. It was the dress Frank had bought her in Fort de France. She had waited to find just the right time to wear it for him. This seemed the perfect occasion!

She put on a very skimpy, white lace strapless push-up bra that barely covered her nipples. She wiggled into a pair of white lace panties. A lace butterfly, stitched into the front panel, made contact with her still swollen clitoris as she pulled them tight onto her hips. At the fabric's touch a tinge of excitement ran through her crotch and persuaded her to play with herself again before putting on her stockings. The ones she chose were all-white wide mesh with a small delicate white bow at the top of each and a matching white garter belt.

It was now close to nine o'clock. Frank hadn't arrived back home and Michelle was already very nervous. She had spent the entire late afternoon and early evening nervously anticipating what might happen tonight with Max. She couldn't guess what Frank might ask her to do. But, she hoped he would let her sleep with Max. That's the term her mother had taught her to use; "sleep with". "A good wife will sleep with her husband. Only a slut will fuck," her mother was fond of saying.

Frank hadn't told her that after their phone conversation he had met Max for a late lunch. The two men hadn't realized how much they had in common until they began talking and ended up spending a full hour trading stories, laughing and joking! Neither seemed in a hurry to discuss Michelle until the time was right.

At a pause in the conversation, Frank told him how excited Michelle was about seeing him.

"I'm sure you are exaggerating to make me feel good."

"No, Max. I know Michelle and I could hear the enthusiasm in her voice when I told her," Frank said.

"You're too kind." Max thought of Michelle, with her small bikini and soft skin, the hair blonde and the eyes sparkling blue, the hair a full shade lighter than her skin, turned a light bronze from the summer's sun.

"Max, Michelle is a very special woman. She has a wonderfully creative mind and early in our marriage I recognized her sexual potential. I've spent considerable time and energy shaping her to be the woman she wants to be but has always been afraid to become. Tonight will be a big step in her journey."

"Frank, I have to be honest. I have never met a woman as beautiful as Michelle. But, when you invited me over for drinks I almost turned you down. You see, the sexual energy between us is such that I don't think I can be alone with Michelle without....without something happening between us. I thought it might be better to not see her at all."

"Nonsense. Max, you need to understand something. Michelle loves me completely. She is totally devoted to me and she would never cheat on me. But, she needs to experience another man."

"Maybe I don't understand. After the episode on the beach I thought she was..."

"Promiscuous? No, not at all," Frank interrupted. "Max, I know she let you take some liberties with her that afternoon. She allowed similar at your father's poker party. But, the only man she has ever had is me. Michelle was a virgin when we married."

"Interesting! How did you meet her, Frank?" As he spoke, Max instantly had an erection in his pants. Talking with Frank, all he could think about was Michelle. Remembering how incredibly innocent and beautiful she was. Remembering how exquisite her body felt. Remembering what an incredibly seductive and sexually satisfying experience on the beach it had been with her. He simply couldn't get the woman out of his mind.

Frank explained that he was a professor teaching ancient civilizations and she was working on her degree in philosophy. "She was still only nineteen when she walked into my class for the first time. Can you imagine? Still a virgin at nineteen!"

"Her parents raised her well," Max responded.

"Very provincial Midwest upbringing. Her father was always home for dinner. Chores were to be done each day. Family, school and church were her focus growing up," he said.

"And, you've been her instructor ever since?" Max asked.

"I think you could say that," Frank answered.

"So, why me?"

"She's smitten with you, Max. She has a young girl crush on you!"

Both men laughed at Frank's characterization of Michelle's interest in Max. The conversation stayed light as they talked about the evening to come before concluding their lunch.

"I'll see you around ten," Frank told him as they left the restaurant.

"You bet," Max responded.

Finally, Michelle heard the garage door opening. She was so nervous! She must have adjusted her garters and stockings more times than she could count. And, every time she walked past a mirror she stopped to fix her hair! She couldn't keep her mind from thinking of tonight's "date" as well as the afternoon on the warm black sand of Anse Couleuvre.

"Thank god your home. I'm so nervous I've got butterflies!" she admitted to Frank as he closed the door.

"Very good choice!" he said, looking at her dress and taking the drink she offered.

Michelle beamed a very big smile! "So, you like it? You said to dress like this was to be a date! I thought the dress you bought me on our cruise might be fitting!"

"I love it," he replied. "Do a twirl for me, baby!"

"It's not fair that you gave me all day to think about tonight!" she said as she held her nervous tummy and twirled twice for him.

Michelle's white linen button-up bloomed away from her legs, almost revealing the tops of her mesh stockings as she spun slowly around. Her dress had small spaghetti straps over her shoulders and ten buttons in front, running from the hem up to a bustline that exposed the upper swells of her breasts.

"You look exquisite! I love those ankle-strap sandals with the white mesh stockings! Here, this'll make you look even lovelier!" he said, unfastening the top two buttons to show off her white lace bra. Then, he undid the bottom three. "There now!"

"I'm feeling so naughty tonight," she admitted, nervously crossing her legs to stop the tingling she felt in her pussy. With the bottom buttons undone her stocking tops showed.

Frank's phone rang. It was Max letting him know he was only a couple of minutes away. Michelle hurried upstairs. She wanted to make a more dramatic entrance than greeting him at the front door.

Frank didn't want to admit it, but he was nervous too. As he opened the door and invited Max inside he was questioning his decision. Is he the right man, he asked himself. Will he be tender with her, but not too tender? They talked for a few moments and made their way from the foyer to the living room, with a view of the stairs.

"Hello Max. It's so good to see you!" Michelle called to him from the top of the stairs. She had to walk carefully in her 4" heels. Her white linen dress parted with each step down, revealing the tops of her stockings, the garter straps holding them up, and her tanned, muscular thighs. Neither man let their eyes stray from her during her walk down the stairs.

"You certainly know how to make an entrance," Frank announced. He complimented himself on the dress he had bought her. He marveled at how she had taken a white linen dress that normally represents purity and innocence; and used it to create such a strong sexual reaction from men.

At the bottom of the stairs she gave her husband a short kiss. While leaning into Frank she smiled at Max and thanked her husband for inviting him. "Frank is always full of surprises! You never know what little adventure he is going to plan next!"

"I was pretty thrilled about the invitation, myself. By the way, you look stunning!" Max said to her.

Michelle thanked him and offered to pour a round of drinks. The three of them took their conversation into the living room, gathering around a bar that stood against the far wall. Instead of sitting in his barstool, Frank leaned against it. "Let's talk about tonight, Max," he suggested.

Max took a seat next to Frank as they talked while Michelle stood in front of them.

"That would be great. I'm a bit apprehensive about it."

"You needn't be. Michelle, give my cock some attention while Max and I discuss things."

Michelle was a bit taken aback by her husband's request. It was more like a command. But, she managed to keep her composure. He is such a bad boy! Already pushing the boundaries and testing me, she thought.

She knew this night was to be different from any she had ever experienced as she unzipped her husband's slacks. With Max watching from the corner of his eye and trying to remain casual, she pulled Frank's flaccid cock from his briefs. Without saying a word, she sat down onto her haunches beside her husband, folding her legs beneath her and to one side. Acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, she fondled Frank's cock while the two men talked.

"Max, Michelle is my wife. I love her and she loves me. It may surprise you to know that we are a very conservative couple. And we live a traditional lifestyle. Tonight is an adventure; a short one-night break from our normal life."

"I respect that, Frank. I don't want to do anything to damage that love," Max responded.

Frank and Max continued their conversation; repeating some of what was talked about earlier in the day during their lunch. "Well, I'll be honest with you! Michelle had a very strict upbringing. The sexual journey she has set upon has not been easy for her. Michelle has required some time to work her way through a lot of different feelings. With that said, she realizes now that playful, sexual fun like this evening isn't a bad thing or a sign that our marriage is doomed. In fact, we are closer than we've ever been!"

As Michelle watched them talk, her husband's hardening cock was always in view. She thought of how surreal it was to hear the two men talk so caringly about her while she was being so nasty in front of them. She spread her legs, causing her dress to pull at the remaining clasped buttons, slide up her thighs and wrinkle at her waist; providing Max a good view of her see-thru panties and her wet pussy.

Max asked what limits were in place for the rest of the evening.

"None, except for physical pain. Michelle has never experienced pain during sex and tonight is not the time for it."

"Of course. I'm not into that anyway," Max answered.

A feeling of excitement coursed through Michelle's body as she listened. It was now obvious to Michelle that she was going to be fucked by Max tonight. She was becoming aroused by the way they casually discussed her as if she were not there or was not to be consulted with; even though the subject was of a most intimate nature. She felt her pussy moisten as they continued talking.

As images ran through her mind of the pleasures she was to experience, she rose onto her knees and put her husband's cock close to her lips. It was fully erect and a small bead of precum balanced precariously on top of the head. As she stroked it, another clear drop emerged from the hole and she had to quickly wrap her lips around it and suck up the liquid before it escaped down the front of his shaft. She looked into Max's eyes as she sucked.

"Look at her," Frank said. Michelle's eyes met Max's. "Such a delicate flower. You will enjoy her tonight."

Frank ran his fingers through her hair as Michelle's cheeks pulled in to create suction on his cockhead. After each suck, she ran her lips down his shaft, her lips rippling over each rib and taking in as much of the length as she could fit until it hit the back of her throat.

Max grabbed the bottle of scotch behind the bar and poured them each another round as they talked.

"I'll be in the study for most of the evening," Frank told him. "I won't interrupt the two of you. I don't want to make Michelle more nervous than she already is."

"Frank, it's your home. I'm your guest. Please, don't restrict yourself! Michelle and I will be just fine!"

"I do have one request, Max. It's very likely this will be the only time Michelle is ever with another man. I want to take some photos. Just a few. Something for us to remember the evening." Michelle was casually licking and sucking as she listened to her husband and when she heard him mention taking photos she smiled.

Max looked at Michelle as he took a moment to ponder Frank's request. "As long as they're not shown outside this house, I don't mind," Max responded.

Frank agreed and then turned to Michelle. "Baby, did you enjoy Max on the beach that afternoon. Did his body feel good against yours and did he excite you?"

"Yes. Yes he felt very good against me," she responded.

Frank then bluntly asked Michelle if she would enjoy sucking Max's cock this evening while he watched.

"Mmmm, yes," she answered with a passion in her moan that was undeniable.

"And, would you like to fuck Max tonight?" he asked, already knowing the answer. Frank thought of how pretty she looked. A picture of Michelle on the beach with Max on top of her entered his mind as he asked her.

"Yes.....If you told me to... I would like it very much," she said as she nuzzled against her husband's cock and slid her fingers between the tender folds of her own pussy.

"Then it is settled!" Frank said to Max. "Michelle is your sexual toy for the remainder of the evening."

"Why don't you show Max the rest of our home!" Frank suggested to Michelle.

She stood and straightened her dress and hair. Then, she grabbed Max's hand and led him on a tour of the house. "I've got you all to myself now!" She said proudly.

Frank smiled as he watched them leave the room. He was so proud of his wife and at the same time, so nervous for her. He wanted everything to be just right and as she took Max on the tour, he scrambled to get things ready.

Even though Michelle was a married woman and had just performed very naughtily in front of Max, there was still a part of her that was as nervous as a schoolgirl not knowing how to act around her first boyfriend! After all, at the start of the summer if someone had suggested she would be showing her home to the man that was to become only the second to ever have the pleasure of fucking her, she would have been shocked! And, all of it arranged by her husband!

Michelle spent a half hour touring her home with Max. It ended in the master bedroom. "Frank loves these. And, I must admit to enjoying them as well," she commented as they stood in front of her vanity, admiring the photographs Frank had taken on the day of the dinner party.

They're all very beautiful," he said, admiring each one in turn. He was trying very hard to be a gentleman; act appropriately, whatever that was, and be patient with her.

When they came downstairs Frank was already in the study working on some papers. Michelle suggested Max make himself comfortable on the sofa while she pour them each a glass of wine.

"Scotch for me," he told her.

Michelle returned with their drinks and sat beside him. "Max, I need to share something with you," she said softly.

"Please, tell me," he replied with tenderness in his voice.

"You'll think I'm foolish...." she broke off her sentence to try to find better words.

"No I won't, Michelle. What is it?"

"It's.....I just want you to know how incredibly nervous I am!" she responded and anxiously sipped her wine.

Max took her hand into his and brought it to his lips. "You don't need to be, Michelle."

His hand enveloped her's and the warmth from it soothed her immediately. She swooned, and lowered her head onto his shoulder after he kissed her fingertips.

Max put his arm around her, rested his chin against her head and looked down her face and into the top of her dress as it pushed open across her chest. Michelle's big plump breasts were pushed up by her bra and exposed. Her nipples were resting invitingly on the very top of the lace, asking for his attention. Max reached into her dress and cupped her breast in his warm hand.

"Mmmmm," Michelle cooed as his fingers found her sensitive nipples. She lifted her chin, looked into his eyes, and kissed him for the first time. Warmth filled her entire body. Her tongue swept across his lips and into his mouth. Max returned her affections and they found themselves in a passionate embrace.

After a long satisfying kiss, he pulled her onto his lap, facing him with her legs straddled over his. Michelle paused for an instant as she swept the last vestiges of guilt from her mind before reaching for the buttons of her dress. He let her pull away from his strong arms to unbutton herself, which she did very slowly to tease him.

1...456789