The Secret Life of a Corporate Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
The trials and tribulations of a postmodern girl.
1.5k words
4.13
48.2k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had met him several times as the project began its roll out across the US. He was the lead IT guru that was to make all of Nina's past 9 months of preparation and development come online in a rolling series of launches from NY to Chicago to LA. Relations between them had always been cool tending towards cold. He was a well-trained British male who maintained the proper distance and professionalism that was expected of his rank and class. Nina was by far more of an open book and enjoyed flirting and hanging out with her teammates long after a project deadline or presentation had passed.

Their final launch in LA went off as planned. Paul's steely precision made sure of that while Nina made sure that all local support felt congratulated and empowered by the new system that did require their buy-in and ownership. She could tell Paul was impatient to get out and back on his flight to London and she consciously ended the meeting early -- thanking people and turning down invitations for drinks.

"When are you headed to the airport?" Nina asked as she packed up the last of her notes.

"In 15 minutes. I know that doesn't leave a lot of time for us to debrief but what can't be done via email would require another face-to-face meeting." Paul responded, looking like he was about to run out the door.

Nina couldn't stand the fact that he used the word "via" in everyday conversation. She wondered about the urgency to get back home -- did he have a hot wife he needed to go back and fuck? Was he having an affair and couldn't wait to get back to have his cock sucked off? She stood there daydreaming until the wave of a hand right in front of her nose startled her.

"Sorry Nina, you looked like you were a million miles away." Paul said as he moved back to his polite 4 feet of distance. Nina blushed 4 shades of red when she realized what she had been thinking about.

"That's ok, I'm just exhausted and my mind was drifting. I'd like to catch an earlier flight back to NY -- can I catch a ride with you?" she looked at him, half expecting him to give her a lame excuse why she couldn't catch a ride. He was already halfway out the door when he turned his head back and said, "Not a problem, I'll pick you up in the front in 5 minutes."

"Wow, what a generous guy." she mumbled as she finished wrapping up. The head of the LA office came up behind her and gave her an unexpected hug from behind.

"hey sexy, is there anything I can do to entice you to stay and have dinner with me tonight?" She and Richard had been flirting outrageously since the beginning of the day and at times she couldn't tell if Paul was simply irritated at their sophomoric behaviour or if he was remotely jealous of their open exchanges.

"Come on, I promise you'll have fun." Richard said as he caught her around her waist and swept her off her feet. "Hey!" Nina exclaimed, half-embarrassed at being carried out the front door of the office building and definitely half turned-on by his strength. Richard was a classic ex-football player turned successful executive salesman -- she could only imagine the kind of physical sex they could have if she chose to take him up on his offer. "Come on beautiful, stay just one night." he whispered in her ear. She could feel him responding to what must have been the most readable expression on her face.

"I can't, Richard. Please...." Nina half smiled and half pleaded as she heard Paul's car nearly screech to a stop at the driveway. "Thanks again and congrats on the launch -- ring me next time you're in NY." She turned and nearly ran into Paul as he pulled the door open for her. "oops, sorry." she said as she slid smoothly into the passenger seat.

She buckled her seat belt and felt the car speed away as she endured what felt like a judgment-filled silence in the car. Her mind drifted to Richard for a minute -- why hadn't she stayed? She glanced surreptitiously over to Paul, wondering if he had caught any of Richard's antics. Paul was handsome in a kind of British sort of way -- he was lithe and tall, with finely chiseled features and ice blue eyes that had immediately impressed Nina when they first met. She couldn't tell if he was secretly gay or really happy in his marriage, but in either case, he kept such a tight lid on his sexuality that it made her feel like she was some kind of oversexed freak. She sighed.

"Is everything well with you and Richard?" Paul inquired politely. Nina hesitated for a moment and said, "Yes, just fine. He was very happy about the launch and his exuberance kind of swept me away."

"Clearly. Although I'm sure he wanted to do more than sweep you away. I'm surprised you didn't stay." Paul's eyes were fixed on the road, which was lucky for Nina since she was certain she had blushed all the way to her toes.

"Listen, Paul. All of the flirting and joking I did with Richard was superficial. There was no way I would have stayed." Her breath caught as an unwelcome image of Richard lifting her onto his hard cock flashed across her mind. "Well, almost no way." She couldn't believe she had added the last phrase. Her heart was pounding with embarrassment, really hoping that thoughts couldn't be transmitted.

He turned and gazed at her for longer than a polite moment and turned back as the light turned green. She wanted to sink and disappear into the seat of the car -- how much more obvious could she have been about her wanton thoughts? To her relief, his phone rang and he pardoned himself as he took the call from his wife. Instinctively, Nina knew to be quiet and relaxed into the leather seat as the freeway sped by.

Traffic was horrendous on the highway, an accident on the exact junction they needed had backed traffic up for miles. Paul looked at his watch and cursed under his breath. "Which flight were you trying to catch?" she asked.

"The one that is leaving in 30 minutes." he growled back -- he had really wanted to leave as early as possible.

"Did you have an appointment or something you needed to get back to?"

Paul realized he didn't, but that the urge to get away was almost driving him insane. He could smell her perfume more clearly in the closed space of the car -- it was a blend of vanilla and some kind of musk that was making his blood race. She turned and looked at him, her skirt slightly hitching up her thigh to slightly reveal a band of lace. He almost swerved off the road. "Paul, are you ok?" Nina put her hand on his arm.

"Oh yes, no I'm fine. Not an appointment, a promise I made to my girls to be back on time for their football game."

"I see. Well I hope we make it but it isn't looking good." She slid back into the seat and decided the best thing would be to let him drive. Paul glanced to his right and fought another strong urge to reach over and stroke her hair. He appreciated the fact that Nina knew how to be quiet as well as conversational. Her self-confidence was like an aphrodisiac that was even more overpowering than the smell of vanilla that captivated him.

At the terminal, he pulled up to her gate and got out to her surprise. She stood up and smiled at him. Holding out her hand, she said "Thanks, again, for your hard work on this project. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future." He grasped her hand and suddenly pulled her towards him, it felt like the two ends of a magnetic clasp closing, locking into their natural places. She looked up at him and felt his mouth close over hers. Static seemed to flow between their tongues and Nina felt her hips pulling forward and pressing against his body.

She couldn't tell who had broken the bond first, but the space between them filled with an ache and a longing that could be palpably felt between them. Nina looked at him and could tell he was close to being completely worked up -- that only turned her on more. She moved to the side, grabbing her overnight case and moving toward the sliding doors. She looked back at Paul who had the most unreadable expression on his face. With her heart pounding and a tightening in her stomach from sexual need, she fled into the coolness of the terminal.