The Secret Life of a Corporate Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Nina at the Airport.
5.3k words
4.43
48.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change in temperature and light disoriented her as she stood in the middle of the terminal, her lips still pulsing from the kiss she and Paul had torn from each other just moments ago. Dammit, he's a good kisser, she thought to herself as she shook her head and looked around for a bathroom.

As she stood in front of the mirror washing her hands, she looked into it. A grimace, then a quick smile at a nice old lady that was passing by. She looked so much friendlier when smiling, but she often kept those smiles to herself, since so much of corporate life was about image, and intimidation and reputation. She groaned, speaking of reputation, had she really gone ahead and made yet another pass at a work colleague? It wasn't possible...it had to have been Paul, but she would have never guessed any kind of attraction from him towards her. So it must have been her, but if so, then what was her problem? Would she ever be able to restrain her overactive libido?

She looked at herself more carefully – she really didn't understand what drove her to seek out such forbidden connections. She by no means saw herself as a beauty, but it seemed like that didn't matter to a lot of the men and women that she ended up with time and again. It was the intellect that attracted her to her lovers, and, quite likely, the same pull that drew them to her. She pulled her long dark hair out of the bun it had been in all day, the normally straight hair falling around her in loose curls. She touched up a bit of mascara, always wishing that her eyes and lashes were bigger or longer than they were. She also occasionally wished that her ass was far rounder than it was – but she really couldn't complain about the rest of her 5'5" frame. She kept relatively fit, focused on yoga and Pilates for the mind-blowing orgasms they helped to produce, and thanked the gods for ample breasts and super-sensitive nipples that she enjoyed having played with and tortured by her lovers.

Being of Asian descent, her almond-shaped eyes did tend to give her a permanently exotic look, unless she was trying hard to look "business-geek," a look which she often pulled off quite well. In fact, Nina had tried very hard to create an asexual persona at her new job in a sincere effort to avoid the poisonous cross-currents that had driven her from her previous position at a competing agency. Her sexual drive was borderline nymphatic, and she had finally been able to find outlets for that drive but not in time to save herself at her old firm. And while the sex clubs that she was invited to did satisfy her basic sexual needs, invariably, it wasn't the physical side of sex that attracted her, it was the mental.

"Might as well leave it down," she said to herself as she luxuriated in not having her hair bound tightly to her head. She walked out and located her ticket counter. As she stood in the inevitable line that stretched before her, her confusion started to mount. Had she missed some signals from Paul about an attraction he had for her? If there had been one, she thought, then it was one of those really, really subtle British-type attractions because she thought he merely tolerated her during the whole project.

She frowned, Paul was married, and she was usually very adamantly against fucking married men. Too much guilt, mostly on her part...but some of them...were such great fucks...all that repressed sexual energy and drive...she felt her clit start to pulse with arousal so she cut off that line of thought immediately.

She shifted legs, wishing to God that she had brought a more comfortable pair of shoes with her. But then again, she totally loved these Ferragamo pumps, she felt sexier in them, and dealing with an 8.5 cm heel wasn't that bad. She walked up to the counter, was immediately booked into the next flight to LaGuardia and invited to the first class lounge for drinks and refreshments. "Thanks," she said and walked towards the security checkpoint.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paul had little to no recollection of climbing back into the car but snapped back into consciousness when the parking attendant rapped on his window to move him along. He remembered pulling the car over, walking to the passenger side and opening the door. As he sped away, his heart almost pounded through his chest when he remembered pulling Nina's body towards his to initiate the kiss goodbye. "Oh hell, I did do that, didn't I?" he said out-loud, laughing at himself and at his uncharacteristic behavior. He really couldn't believe he had done it, and that she had responded so...favorably...the pounding in his chest started to move towards his groin. He let his thoughts drift...

His time on the project had been a roller-coaster ride – Nina was clearly one of the most talented project managers he had ever worked with. She knew exactly when to lead and when to back off and let the technical experts drive the process. On more than one occasion, she had defended the technical team against accusations of being overly cautious and unaware of the business needs of the firm. On several occasions, he thought Nina would have literally punched Richard through the teleconference screen if she had been able to. All that had done was to make him more committed to the success of the project, and oddly enough more reserved and distant from her as a colleague.

Initially, he had little time or regard for her. She struck him as a typical career-driven girl, hungry for work and nothing more. She projected a one dimensional personality that was clearly about getting work done and had an almost legendary mechanical ability to take in information and process it quickly. For the first month while they assembled their team, emails, video-conferences and phone were the only means of contact.

But the first time they met face-to-face was a completely different than what he had been expecting. Nina had flown to London to meet up with him before they both headed to Tallinn to meet with the programming team leaders. He recalled the first time she knocked on his office door – somehow, in person, her attractiveness was far more palpable than through a video screen. Maybe it was her open and inviting smile, or, he chuckled, her very attractive figure, that caused them to work better together. He had noticed how she kept her hair swept up, wore very conservative skirt suits, and used glasses on instead of contacts. But he also noticed, despite himself, the slightly higher heels she would wear, or the hint of a line running along the back of her stocking legs.

As Paul pulled into the rental car line, he couldn't resist thinking about what attracted him to her. Her scent was very compelling to him...and he could never figure out what the perfume was that she wore since he had never smelled it on another woman before. Vanilla, some kind of subtle sweetness, and then a sultry, almost musky scent that made his heart pound with building desire and a flush rise to his cheeks, even standing there waiting for the shuttle to take him back to the terminal.

When they would work together for long hours, she would often shed her jackets, revealing very feminine, often quite sexy blouses and shirts. The first time he had a full view of her body was when she had been extended across a large conference room table, she had been reaching for a report, laughing about how lazy she was to walk around to the table to get it. And he had been dryly poking fun at her (lack of) height and the impossibility of her reaching the report. Eying him defiantly, she ended up shimmying up onto the table, stomach first and retrieving the report, but not after having given him a ringside view of a gorgeously perky but trim bum, and a breathtakingly fine set of breasts, rather large for her small frame, but a perfect size for men like him who couldn't get enough of them.

He recalled how aroused he had been when he saw her blush deeply and couldn't tell if it was out of embarrassment or of arousal. He had lost count of the number of nights he had stroked his hard cock to release, fantasizing about the black lace bands of her thigh-high stockings that were visible as she slid off the table. She had once left a silk scarf in his office, which he had almost given right back to her until he picked it up and smelled her scent on it. Instead, he had brought it back home to touch and smell as he masturbated, thinking about her.

And as they worked together more often, he knew he needed to keep an impassable distance between the two of them so that he could focus on work and not get his marriage into trouble. Now with the end of the project and with the prospect of not interacting with Nina as much, his impulsive kiss was not as strange as it had first struck him. As he made his way into in the first-class lounge, he wondered if she was still at the airport, if there was any chance to see her before they left L.A. He almost jumped when his cell started buzzing.

"Hello?" he answered, his voice abnormally loud given the pounding sound the blood was making in his ears.

"Hey, its Richard – did you and Nina make it to the airport?"

"Why yes, I dropped her off about 15 minutes ago. Is there a problem?"

"No, no...not a problem, I heard there was a backup on 440." There was a pause, "well, I do have a problem, but nothing related to work. Listen, I need your help, need a partner who can help make something happen." Paul could actually hear some nervousness creep into Richard's voice, his curiosity was piqued.

"What is it?"

"Its Nina – I'm more into her than I think she knows. I need another opportunity to see her; it's really tearing me up more than I let on when you guys were at the office."

"Listen, Richard, I may not be the best guy..." Paul couldn't tell if the jealousy or anger was making his voice raspy and he cleared his throat.

"No listen," Richard interrupted. "Nina really respects you – sees you as a colleague. I know she understands what value I bring but to her I'll always be a jock sales guy. If we could make a strong case to turn our project into a case-study for the pointy heads in Research, we could justify at least two or three more meetings. Come on, it could be totally justified if you brought it up independently of me."

Paul thought about it for a few seconds. It was almost the perfect excuse, but the prospect of playing Cyrano to Richard's pursuit of Nina was utterly unappealing. Instead of shooting down the idea, though, he found himself responding. "Actually turning the project into a case-study would be extremely helpful for other managers in the firm. I don't exactly see how this is going to get you further with Nina, but the basic idea is sound."

"Cool, man, I owe you one. I'll get the ball rolling on my end; make sure you contact your VPs also. I'll catch you later."

Paul closed his phone and looked out the window towards the row of planes on the tarmac. What the hell was he thinking? The sooner he could put some more distance between himself and Nina, the safer he would be. He was a relatively satisfied husband and father of two – his wife, when she would allow him to get close to her, was still an incredibly sexy woman. He, of course, had purely sexual flings, but all with escorts that were from a well-reputed company that the firm discreetly paid for. He had never had a true affair and had never wanted to...at least until now.

After that kiss, he had wanted to pull Nina back into the car with him and drive her to the closest hotel and fuck her until they both passed out from exhaustion. He felt a need to dominate her, to take the intelligence and sexiness and to drive it into a passion that only he would be able to unlock. He sighed, wondering where this impulse was coming from and how long he could resist these dark tendencies that seemed so uncharacteristic of his happy and satisfying marriage.

The hostess interrupted his thoughts as she placed his cocktail down in front of him. As she leaned over, he saw the silhouette of a woman standing at the counter, checking in and looking around. His heart almost got stuck in his throat as he recognized Nina – she made eye contact with him at the same moment and flashed a smile reminiscent of the first one she every gave him that made him almost jump out of his seat.

He waved, hopelessly praying that he looked casual and relaxed. Paul flipped open the paper he had grabbed and willed his mind and body to the uttermost practiced restraint he could muster.

"What, don't I get a hello kiss?" Nina said as she slowly walked up to his couch. She was struck by how light Paul's eyes were as he stared up from his paper into hers.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't...." Paul rose and his stammering and blushing had the effect of making Nina giggle and push him gently back onto the couch.

"I'm KIDDING," she said as she took the seat next to him. "Jeesh, you Brits really can be the pinnacle of uptight." She smiled again at him and became serious, "Look, I'm not sure what happened back there at the car, but I apologize if it was me that started it. I don't know if I was still reacting to Richard's personality or what, but I shouldn't have done that, especially with a married man." She did actually look contrite and imminently desirable to him at that moment.

He cleared his throat and sat back down. "No, please, no need to apologize." Paul wanted to say more but couldn't find the words that wouldn't just get him into deeper trouble.

Nina stared back at him for a moment, finding herself attracted to him again and immediately quashing a feeling that threatened to make her stomach ache. "So when is your flight?" she asked in a conversational tone.

"Not until 9 p.m. – it is the red-eye. And you?"

"The next flight out was booked so I think I must be on the same flight, you have a stop in New York?"

"Yes," he looked at his watch. It was barely 5pm in L.A. More than enough time for them to find that hotel room and... He shook his head, trying to clear it from such raunchy thoughts. He couldn't help staring at her as she removed her suit jacket – she had stood up and gracefully pulled it off her shoulders. He followed it down her back and couldn't tear his eyes away from the long dark curls that went down the length of her back, ending right at the top of her hips. He adjusted his pants, realizing that his erection had created a taut tent of fabric running along the left side of his slacks. Luckily, his newspaper was covering his lap adequately.

"Well I guess it is best to get comfortable – do you want anything else to drink?" Nina sighed as she stood up and stretched. He shook his head and she headed off to the open bar. He couldn't help notice that more than one head turned as she walked confidently by – Paul wondered what it would be like to be with someone so open, so openly sexy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Obviously, other men also had the same thoughts as Paul.

As Nina stood at the bar, waiting for her wine, she turned around and leaned back against the bar. Before she had a moment to collect herself, she watched as a very well dressed man, of Indian origin, stood up from his armchair and walked over to where she was leaning. His smile told her that he had noticed the extra sultry way she had walked across the large room. She looked up at his smooth, light coffee colored skin, and deep chocolate eyes, knowing that she was instantly attracted to him. He had his jacket off, and she let her eyes drop down the length of his ruby colored tie, noticing the fine silk fabric, blushing at the thought of having her wrists tied together with the soft yet unyielding material...she caught herself, felt a blush rising up her neck...and turned around with a start as the bartender handed her a drink.

"So what's good here?" the dark skinned stranger asked, including both Nina and the bartender in the audience.

Clever, she thought to herself, don't ask directly because it'll sound like he's trying to pick me up, and if I do respond, then that means I'm opening the door for more interaction.

She smiled, picking up her freshly mixed Manhattan and took a small sip. The sweet but mellow smoky flavor of the bourbon tasted delicious. The bartender, almost on cue, responded, "The lady is having a Manhattan, an unusual drink but one that I think I make quite well, sir."

She looked at him again, twirling the stirring straw around with her tongue, and said, "Hi."

He smiled back at her, turned on by her seemingly simple greeting, but the sexually overt way she had been checking him out; he did notice the flush rise on her cheeks, wondering what exactly it was she had been thinking about to cause such a reaction.

She thought to herself...she was going to be on a plane with Paul for six hours, overnight! And expect not to make a pass at him; a quick diversion with such a handsome man would not be a bad thing.

"Hi," he replied, "do you have a name or do you just like standing around at airport bars teasing men like this?"

"Nina, and yours?" she said, not acknowledging his little jibe about her.

"Vijay," he laughed as she raised her eyebrows. "What, were you expecting a slightly less exotic name?"

"Not really, I actually like that name a lot"

"So, when is your flight out?" Vijay asked casually.

"Not until 9 p.m., and yours?"

"I need to board in about 30 minutes." For some reason, the minute those words left his mouth, she felt an electric tingle start to buzz from her clit...her nipples were getting harder with the reality of an airport fuck looming right before her. As if he were reading her mind, he smoothly turned to the bartender and asked if he could speak with the facilities manager.

She couldn't believe how calmly she walked back to Paul, putting her drink down and grabbing her briefcase.

"Paul, I totally forgot but I need to join a conference call I forgot about...they're going to let me use a line in a private room so I can concentrate. Do you mind watching my drink and stuff?"

"...of course not, it's pretty late to be having a call now, isn't it?" Paul exclaimed, noticing that it was 15 past the hour...wondering what kind of call would start at such an odd time.

Five minutes later, Nina and Vijay were closing the door to a small but well secluded meeting room. "How did you ever get them to agree to this?" she panted, as he placed his hands on her hips and pushed her slowly back against the conference room table.

"Money, my dear. It's amazing what a few hundred can buy you in terms of space..."

"What, you paid for this room just to fuck me? That makes me no better than a slut, a cheap whore..." she said each word slowly, using a low, sultry voice...indicating that feeling like a slut was more than fine with her.

He felt her body push up against his as he pushed her up to the table...his left hand had already begun pulling up her skirt, hitching it up past her hips while his right arm reached around her body and lifted her.

"...you weren't that cheap...you little slut...you like the fact that I paid to get this to happen...to get to fuck your pussy..." with each phrase, he pulled on her long dark hair, unbuttoning her blouse, completely aroused by her panting breath, the scent of her wet pussy mingling with a hint of vanilla and sweet figs.

He pulled one of her breasts free from its lacy cup, marveling at the supple roundness and rock hard nipple that he sucked firmly into his mouth. His cock jumped in time with the small cries of pleasure that left her lips as he attacked both nipples. The taut but natural roundness of her breasts yielded in his expertly trained hands, pushing her rock hard nipples further up on her dark areolas. He looked up at her, amazed at how lustfully she had been looking down at him sucking on her nipples, gazing at him with a heat that made him smash her breathless mouth against his. Her hands pulled his hips in closer, and began to rub his hard erection right through his pants.

12