The Secret Life of a Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But we loved each other very much, and it all worked out in the end.

I sat against the headboard of my bed. A brunette head bobbed up and down in my lap, and I ran my hands through Cassie's hair. That girl really knew how to give a blowjob. Reaching under her, I played with her perky small tits, enjoying the hardness of her nipples. Her big brown eyes peered up at me as she worked, and she gave me a wink and a smile.

My eyes trailed further down to her fantastic little ass. Angela was lying beneath Cassie, stroking her ass while she ate Cassie out. Cassie was squirming in pleasure, her little moans reverberating against my swollen head.

The doorbell rang.

Cassie immediately pulled her mouth off my cock and Angela pulled out from underneath her. "She's here!" Angela exclaimed.

The two women bounced off the bed, both stark naked. I grinned at their complementary curves, Cassie's slender frame and Angela's curvy build.

"You'll love her," Angela said as the pair headed to the bedroom door. "She's a beautiful Asian woman, and she's really into tying you up and teasing you. We'll have fun watching you tonight."

Cassie grabbed her and pulled her close, and the two women kissed. I could still feel Cassie's saliva on my cock, and sat back to wait for our new fourth as Angela introduced us to her past partners every week. I clasped my hands behind my head to wait, and Angela caught me out of the corner of her eye. She offered me a wink and a smile. "Can I have my favorite?" she asked.

I nodded. "Of course."

The two girls giggled and ran out of the room to greet their new playmate.

Life was good.

1...345678