The Secret Life of Simon and Debbie Ch. 06

Story Info
Simon and Debbie make a decision that will alter their lives.
2.1k words
4.41
32.5k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was the first to move. She sat up on the bed and shook me gently. Opening my eyes I looked at her and could see a single tear in her right eye.

"What's wrong Debbie?" I asked reaching for her.

"This whole situation is getting to me." She replied. "And now I am going to do something that I never thought I would."

She reached across the bed and grabbed a handful of the papers that we had pushed to the side.

"All the years I have lived here." She said. "And now I am going to have to move because of my own daughter."

I looked through the papers, paying more attention this time, and saw that most of the houses she had circled were for properties abroad.

"How long have you been thinking about moving?" I asked.

"At first I was just looking." She told me. "But thanks to us, because of what has happened and how I feel I am definitely going ahead with it."

I put the leaflets down and reached for her face. She lifted her head slowly and looked into my eyes, a smile forming on her lips.

"But I won't move until those two bitches have got what they deserve."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked puzzled.

"Let's just say they won't be able to blackmail us after we are finished with them."

She pulled my face closer and placed a kiss gently on my lips.

"Then we shall go somewhere nobody knows us."

The tone in her voice when she was talking about Sadie and Sharon caused my mind to start working overtime. I hadn't got a clue what she could be planning but, by the way she had put it, I knew that I would be needed to do something.

"Tomorrow I need you to come in town with me." Debbie said. "You know what you are doing with computers and stuff more than I do."

"Do you want to let me in on your plans?" I asked.

"You will find out tomorrow."

Debbie got off the bed and threw a dressing gown around her naked body.

"Let's go downstairs and I will get us something to eat." She said. "And bring all those papers we have our futures to plan for."

Debbie turned and walked out of the room leaving me sitting on the bed, still naked, surrounded by all the documents. I gathered them all into a neat pile and got dressed, then headed after Debbie. Once downstairs I dropped the papers on the coffee table and went into the kitchen, to find Debbie busy preparing a salad.

"Get a beer out of the fridge and go and see if you can find us a nice place." She told me. "Preferably somewhere warm and a long way from here."

I took my beer and walked back into the front room, leaving Debbie busy in the kitchen, and sat down. Instead of picking any of the property leaflets up I switched the television on, and started to flick through the channels. The scene on the screen was just what Debbie and I were looking for. A golden sandy beach which seemed to stretch for miles, a deep blue ocean and beach houses stared back at me from the screen. We could lose ourselves among all the people that were milling about on the beach and, with how good Debbie looked, nobody would ever suspect we were more than just lovers.

It was ideal except for one thing. It was Miami and there was no way we would be able to afford to get over there and set up home. Maybe we would go one day, for a holiday, so I went to carry on flicking through the channels.

Just as I flicked over Debbie walked in with the food.

"Here you are Simon. Hope it's enough for you."

I stared at the plate in front of me. I had never seen so much salad on one plate before.

"Where was that on the screen, that looked ideal for us?" She asked.

"It was Miami and I thought the same." I replied. "It's just a shame that it's out of our reach."

We sat and ate our food and started to look through the leaflets Debbie had picked up. I flicked through the local properties quickly and put them to one side, my mind more interested in the Spanish and French houses that she had circled. I don't know what it was but one of the properties caught my eye instantly and no matter how many of the others I looked at I kept going back to that one.

"This one seems to be the best Debbie." I said handing her the leaflet.

"I did like that one as well." She replied. "Shall we go for it?"

"Are you sure you can afford it because I haven't got any money saved?"

"Don't you worry about money I have a lot more than you realise, here look." She said throwing me her bank books.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the figures in front of me. I would never have guessed that Debbie was worth so much money and I looked up at her, before glancing down at the figures again. Debbie could tell I was lost for words and spoke first.

"Do I phone the sellers tomorrow and tell them that's the property we want?" She asked.

I just nodded, still staring at the numbers before my eyes.

"Okay I will do that first thing in the morning." She told me." After we have had breakfast."

"Yeah okay." I answered not really listening.

Between the numbers in the bank book and the property we had just decided Debbie was going to buy I was in shock. I had never imagined, in my wildest dreams the first day we had fucked on her new bed, we would be talking about leaving the country and setting up a life together.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Debbie asked.

"Yeah that you would ring in the morning>"

"Not that bit the other bit."

"No sorry I was thinking about how things had turned out for us.

"I said after we have had breakfast." Debbie said again. "I never want to be apart from you again."

Dropping the bank books, when her words finally registered, I reached my arms out for her and pulled her close.

"Have you forgotten about those two?" I asked.

"No and after we have bought our house we shall go and get everything we need."

I held her for about five minutes and then got up to clear the pots away.

"You stay there and I'll get cleaned up." I told her.

"Just put them in the sink I am going to make sure everywhere is locked up."

"What are we going to do if Sadie comes home?" I asked.

"She won't get in she can stay with her fucking girlfriend." Debbie hissed. "I don't think seeing her at the minute is a very good idea."

By the time I had walked back into the front room Debbie had made sure the front door was locked, I checked the backdoor while I was in the kitchen, and had relaxed back on the sofa. I went and sat next to her and she turned towards me, draping her arm across my waist.

"This is really nice Simon." She said. "I never thought I could be happy again."

"As long as you are and you're sure that we aren't making a massive mistake." I said.

"Are you having second thoughts Simon?" She asked lifting her head.

"Of course not it's just that I want you to be happy."

"Believe me Simon I am happy." Debbie let her head drop against my chest again.

I kissed her on the head and we just sat there in the quiet, looking just like any other couple, without a care in the world.

"Simon take me to bed and make love to me slowly." Debbie said. "Not a quick fuck but proper, gentle lovemaking."

I turned my head and, after lifting hers gently, I kissed her softly on the lips. Our movements had caused her dressing gown to open slightly, luckily she had tied it with the cord, and I could see the swell of her tits just starting to peek through, as her breathing started to come a little faster. Pulling her closer my tongue darted between her lips, searching for hers, and I ran my fingers through her hair. Debbie pulled away slightly.

"Not down here Simon, upstairs in our bed." She said, her breaths coming quicker.

Rising from the sofa I took her hand and gently pulled her up. Debbie's dressing gown opened fully, showing me her perfectly formed tits and freshly shaved pussy, and I led her slowly up the stairs. As I pushed open the bedroom door I turned to Debbie. Without giving her any warning I scooped her up into my arms and carried her over to the bed, before laying her down gently.

I lay next to her and slowly undid her dressing gown, fully exposing her to my touch, and bent my head towards her lips. Slowly I lowered my head and our lips brushed against each other. Gently I pressed a little harder , my tongue probing softly between her lips, and ran my hand over her soft skin. My hand brushed lightly over her tits, causing her nipples to stiffen and Debbie arched her back. I caressed her tits causing her to moan softly and lowered my head to take first one nipple, then the other, between my lips.

Debbie gripped my wrist and pushed my hand slowly down over her stomach towards her pussy. As my fingers brushed her partially open wetness she let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my neck. Gently I eased my hand between her legs and cupped her pussy, slowly running my middle finger along the opening. Debbie gasped as I brushed against her erect clit and pulled my hand tighter against her tits. Separating her pussy with two fingers I eased my middle finger into her and started moving it in a circular motion slowly. Debbie started to squirm about on the bed as her juices coated my fingers and I soon slipped a second, then a third finger deep inside her.

"Lick my pussy for me Simon." Debbie said as she pushed her head back into the pillow and unwrapped her arms from behind my neck.

I lifted my head, looked her in the eyes, and kissed her before running my tongue down along her stomach. The sweet smell of her juices invaded my nose as I reached her pussy and, after slowly removing my fingers, I parted her legs more and got on my knees between them. I took one last look at Debbie's face before I buried my face into her, breathing her juices in, as I flicked my tongue into her. I nibbled gently at her clit before flicking my tongue back and forwards over it. Debbie's body writhed wildly beneath me as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body. The faster my tongue went the more her body writhed and she begged me to make love to her.

Removing my face from between her legs I eased my body on top of her, taking my weight in my arms, as Debbie reached down and gripped my cock. After stroking me a couple of times Debbie guided the swollen tip of my cock towards her pussy and rubbed her clit with it gently before wrapping her legs around my back and pulling me down, impaling herself on me. I gently began to kiss her neck and face as I started to move rhythmically up and down, Debbie kissing me greedily back, tasting her own juices on my face.

Debbie shifted her weight and, before I realised it she was sitting astride me forcing her whole weight down on to my cock embedding me even deeper into her. As Debbie bounced up and down on my cock, throwing her head back, I reached forward and began to massage her tits. Sweat was pouring from Debbie's forehead as yet another orgasm ripped through her and, unable to hold back any longer, I felt the first jet of cum erupt from my cock at the same time. As she felt my cum entering her Debbie bucked even wilder, making sure that I was completely drained, before she collapsed on top of me. As we lay there entwined together, my cock still buried deep inside her pussy, the mixture of our juices started to seep out of her.

We just lay like that for a while, holding each other, until my cock softened inside her. Once I was limp she rolled off and lay next to me, her hand resting on my flaccid cock, before kissing me.

"We better get to sleep Simon." Debbie whispered. "Tomorrow we start to make sure no-one can do anything to hurt our relationship."