The Secret Life of Valerie Durrell Ch. 01

Story Info
Valerie begins a new, happier life after her fiancé stumbles.
4.8k words
4.25
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Allow me to introduce myself to you, my new, dear readers.

My name is Valerie Durrell and I suppose you could say that I am the focal part of this story. I'm a single, popular and active girl and I've just passed my 24th year. I live in France with my family, although I have traveled all over the world. I speak 4 languages fluently, some of that comes from living in Europe for a number of years and the other part comes from my living a good part of most years in New York City. I suppose you could say that I am a very cosmopolitan girl, although I don't think that I would refer to myself in that fashion. Like the fine diamonds I covet, I consider myself multi-faceted.

Where to go from here? Well, as most of this tale will be an erotic adventure, I suppose that it makes the most sense to describe my physical attributes. Most of you horny men - and slutty women - will want to know the prurient details. Am I right about that?

I am a very attractive young woman with hair so jet-black that it can appear blue in the right lighting. I stand 5'9" with a formidable body. When younger, I didn't have to work too hard to maintain it, but that has changed now. I maintain a good exercise regimen, which continues to contain regular doses of heated sex. I like sex and I have since my first experience, which was a doozy. Let's just say I didn't make it home for a few days and I've been hooked on sex ever since that first night - plus a few days.

I tend to wear provocative clothing because I have the body to do so. All of me is lean and firm and I've got nice breasts. They aren't too big, but because I favor tops and blouses that show them off, many get the impression that they are bigger than they appear. Some of my tops are gauzy and sheer, appearing to be more lingerie than clothes. Others are barely-there bikinis. I've been arrested for indecent exposure on a few occasions, but the charges are always dropped. When I drop by a restaurant or a nightclub or new hotspot, I garner more positive responses than negative. I'm like the Kardashians or Paris Hilton back in the day, although neither of them has two doctorates. I like playing the bimbo because if hides the facile mind that lurks beneath. It is very, very rare that someone gets the upper hand on me. I go where I want, do what I want and try my level best to make sure that no one takes advantage of me. I've only ever been dumped once in my 21 years and I agreed with the decision. It was hard at the time, but my friends Christina and Nicole got me through it.

I do own several businesses, although leading the life I do, I don't have time to run them. I hire quality people to do that for me and have a meeting or so every month. I completely trust those people I hire because they know I'm generous to those I trust and love. Failure isn't an option. Mistakes happen, of course they do. The benefit of a mistake is learning from that. My first mistake was a failed relationship. I learned from that and am still friends with the person with whom I was involved.

My marriage was arranged, which I wasn't thrilled with, but my family owns a small publishing dynasty and my then-fiancé's family owned several paper mills and other related businesses. I rationalized the marriage by deciding once it was over and a suitable time had passed, I could have love affairs and so could Jerrold, my fiancé. It's the 21st Century and I think the concept of being with just one partner is ludicrous. Jerrold and I had grown up together, gone to school together and hung out. I knew I could spend time with him as a companion and not want to rip out my long, dark hair. He was funny and cute and he liked to throw his money around. Not a bad scene for a spoiled, rich bitch who was still just 18 and in full-on party mode. Once our engagement was made "official", I decided to visit my new "man" at college and seal the deal. I was a horny teen with itchy, tight little panties and I wanted to get my own personal sexual revolution started. I had the entire week of spring break free and my intention was to spend it fucking and to broaden my then-limited sexual horizons.

It didn't exactly work out as planned.

My parents were entirely gung-ho for me to get things underway. The engagement party was less than a month away and they wanted to make sure nothing would interfere with that. Mommy went out and bought me a really sexy, silver lame cocktail dress that only allowed the barest of underwear to be warn underneath. My parents are fairly liberal in their sexual attitudes and they both thought my little "seduction" would be a great incentive to seal the deal. Daddy presented me with a sporty new MG so that I could I could drive to Hudson university and surprise "my guy". In the spirit of full disclosure, I'd only been on 5 full dates with Jerrold at this point and all of them had been with a group of people. I was looking forward to this week with him, as I planned to unleash all my pent-up sexuality before returning home. I'd done a lot of research and talked to many of my girlfriends about what guys Jerrold's age liked in bed. I even planned to go the extra mile and one of my suitcases was packed entirely with kinky possessions. I had brought sex toys, lingerie and some of the sluttiest heals imaginable. To make things even better, none of this had come out of my own allowance. As I stressed a while back, my family was very eager for me to seal the deal. As for little old me, Valerie was just looking forward to getting her rocks off for a weekend and then sleeping it off for a few more days.

See above statement - it didn't work out as planned.

I had gone the extra mile - I had a Brazilian wax, I'd been working out a bit more than usual. I wasn't wearing pantyhose with my outfit, but real stockings with garter belts and added silver slingback pumps. I'd been slowly tanning so that my skin would be a golden brown and I'd add a slightly exotic look to my allure. I'd had even enrolled in some pole dancing classes so I could give Jerrold a show. I was planning to sell him the total package because I knew that I wasn't going to be his first. He had a reputation amongst the girls in my class as a bit of a cocksman. Rumor was he had even scored a few of our hot MILF teachers. As for little Val, I was a virgin - almost. I have more on that later.

Money talks, so I was able to score a key to Jerrold's dorm room. I'd been to see him a few times before, mostly by train. A few of his friends knew me and the status of our relationship, so I admit to being puzzled to their reaction to my surprise visit. I wasn't long in finding out just why.

As I walked to my fiance's dorm room, I got a few wolf whistles, which did plenty for my ego. I don't work this hard on my body to go unnoticed. Some modern women would say we shouldn't seek male approval, butfuck that! I live for approval, I didn't create a smoking-hot body to go unnoticed. Besides, I'm an equal opportunity conceited bitch - I like it when menand women notice how much I rock. I felt butterflies and more than a few moths fluttering in my stomach, so I stopped off at the university coffee shop to have something to steady my nerves. The cute barista - two actually - flirted with me, but I loyally explained I was here to surprise my new fiancé. The pair were both lovely to me, wished me luck and gave me the coffee for nothing. Nerves steadied, I walked a few more minutes to the dorm room of the young man I was intent on marrying.

I had brought a bouquet of balloons with me and some champagne to toast our plans. When I burst into the room, the balloons floated to the ceiling and I nearly dropped the $150 bottle of bubbly.

Jerrold was tied, hands and wrists, to the bed. On top of him was a sexy, well-built, exotic brunette and she was riding him with full burners on. At that moment, his eyes were blindfolded and he didn't see me. She sure did and shrieked loudly, although not stopping her up and down, side to side fucking of my guy. Jerrold then removed his blindfold and his words were a mere "Oh, shit".

I'm not a violent or revenge-oriented person, but I could have pulled his pecker out by the roots. It didn't help that I happened to know the girl he was fucking - or more precisely,she was fucking him.

I couldn't fault his taste. The young lady's name was Justine Leigh and she was a girl I knew from school, two grades ahead of me. She is exotic, beautiful, busty and has a sort of presence you can't help but notice. She also apparently had a rather bountiful knowledge of sexual tricks in her arsenal and my boyfriend seemed to have fallen prey to them. Men stray and I openly admit, so do women. Not I - I had made a pre-commitment to Jerrold and despite other offers, I felt honor-bound to live by that. Evidently, it was a one-sided view. Once the calm passed, I was enraged. My rage was not one where I was going to scream and yell and try to pull her away from "my man". Instead, cooler heels prevailed. I turned on my very expensive heels and walked out of the dorm before I let the tidal wave of emotions wash over me.

I could hear the pair of them calling to me and I had no intention of returning to the scene of their betrayal. I would have lost it, ceding to the passions I had inherited from my French mother and my handsome and rugged Irish daddy. Had I fully unleashed my fury, I might well have been escorted from the campus and even possibly, in handcuffs. I found a courtyard with a small green space and that's when I let it out.

I think what bothered me most of all is that Jerrold and I had not yet made a full commitment. If he had wanted to wait until after his graduation or even mine, a few years later, I'd have been fine with that. He could sow some wild oats, so could I. I might have even been willing to plant a few fields together. I think now that the image Jerrold had of his soon-to-be wife was rather erroneous. I didn't have a lot of experience - but I had a deep-rooted desire to learn.

I pulled myself together and vowed that this weekend was not going to be a waste. I had come to the campus to seduce my boyfriend and lose my virginity - sort of. Well, Option # 1 was off the table, but why did Option # 2 have to vanish as well? In my mind, I was no longer committed to Jerrold. I would be 19 in a few short months and while I had the self-control to wait for my guy to be my first, I had the raging libido of a porn star. I was a hot girl with plenty of options. Just this once, I wanted to take a walk on the wild side. I was going to spend the weekend getting laid, I just needed to get started.

However, I was still the girl with the brain of class valedictorian. I wasn't going to choose just anyone and I wasn't going to make that choice while I was stinking drunk. I opted to go back to the coffee shop and have something to eat so I would not be drinking on an empty stomach. Fate sure works in mysterious ways.

The baristas were both still there and as I had given them a few details about my plans, they wondered why I had returned. After giving a perfunctory explanation, the two attractive young women were appropriately kind. Women can be catty, that I know, but they can also be comforting when the need arises. It was quiet in the coffee shop, so one of the two girls was expecting her boyfriend to join her. While Patricia, the attractive blonde of the pair fixed us coffee, Cecilia, the other girl, invited me to join her and her boyfriend for the evening. I declined politely, as I did not want to be a third wheel.

"Oh,please!" Cecilia laughed as Patricia handed me a coffee whilst declining payment. "Since when is a pretty girl a third wheel? My guy will be thrilled to have someone as hot as you joining us and I don't exactly have any objections, either!" Cecilia actually patted my butt as I walked by her and made my way to the table. Her actions and earlier flirtations actually piqued my curiosity. Did my new friend actually happen tolike girls? If so, score one for Valerie!

As I want you all to understand my story, it's time for a confession. Do you remember my little confession earlier? I said that I wasalmost a virgin.

I had enjoyed sex a few times since the arrangement of my marriage to Jerrold, although to my mind, I wasn't cheating, not quite. You see, in order to stave off my own cravings for sex and not be unfaithful to my fiancé, I had sex with another woman.

To my astonishment, I liked it - I really,really liked it. I will maintain my partner's anononimity, unless she chooses to tell her story. I will say that she was a tall, leggy blonde with great taste in lingerie who happened to taste good. I'm a quick study. We carried on for several weeks but I chose to end it. I was liking it a bit too much and at the time, I thought I should save the rest of myself for Jerrold. The stupid son of a bitch lost a hot piece of ass by screwing around on me before our planned wedding.

Being cheated on can be a powerful motivator for revenge. I decided that the next person I slept with was going to get a trulynasty girl, a totalslut. I wasn't going to hold anything back. Of course, I knew there would be some obstacles. Obviously, I knew that my parents wouldn't be thrilled with my bailing on the wedding, I knew my mom would support me once she learned of my fiance's infidelity.

I was ready to unleash an entirely new Valerie on the world, but for tonight, I thought I should just relax and enjoy the company of Cecilia and her boyfriend. My new friend certainly had a delightful personality, as well as being easy on the eyes. She had a beautiful, angelic little face, a petite little body and it was sexy and all-natural. She had a delicious little derriere and if I'd had a few drinks in me, I might well have dipped my toes back into the waters of the lesbian pool.

Her boyfriend walked in the door a few minutes later andoh my, oh my, was hegorgeous! A tall black man who was at least as tall as I in my high heels and his frame filled the doorway. He was in a well-fitting suit and had a big smile when Cecilia rushed to greet him. The smile grew even broader when he saw me at their table. "Well, hello there little lady," he greeted me. "I'm Rollo, and who might your fine self be?"

"She might be Valerie," Cecilia said as the two of them sat down. She gave him an odd look that informed me that things were not quite what they seemed to be.

"What do you do for a living that you can afford such fine clothing?" I asked, noticing the Brooks Brothers suit that fit him so well.

"I'm a rapper," he continued to smile.

"Oh,please!" I snickered, which caused Cecilia to break into giggles and him to frown for the first time. "You are not a rapper and honestly,Rollo? You expect me to buy that?"

"Wow, the lady is smart," the handsome boyfriend finally laughed. "She had my number. You're right, my name is James and I'm an attorney, I work with professional athletes."

"You just didn't speak like a rapper," I answered. "For one thing, not once did you call me a bitch or a ho," I joked and then, purposely crossed my long legs. He looked, but so did Cecilia. I decided that things were now getting interesting.

"Oh baby, Ilike this one," James chuckled. "So why is such a beauty as yourself hanging out with us tonight when any breathing human in the city should be beating down a path to your door?"

As I was now in the company of two people I quite liked, I decided to share the full details. The couple sat there slack-jawed as I relayed the story of Jerrold's infidelity.

Finally, the two of them commented. Cecilia, by shaking her head and uttering noises of disgust. James simply asked "Is the fool straight-up crazy?"

I shook my head and they smiled at me. I had been completely forthcoming with my confession, leaving out only my lesbian dalliance. I had admitted to some culpability in not sleeping with Jerrold until I felt ready to do so. Consoling words were once again offered and I was a bit touched that someone like James could be so considerate.

"He didn't want to wait, I suppose," I admitted. "Either that, or he's just a kid who needs to get his rocks off, I don't really know."

"You had told him that it was going to happen at some point, that you intended to sleep with him, right?" Cecilia asked. I nodded, as I had indeed been as honest with him as I could have been. It had just not been the time, until I had made up my mind. Now it was not to be. "With a prize as beautiful as you, a sane person would wait as long as it takes," Cecilia commented. I noted that she had not used the word "man".

"Damn straight," James punctuated his girlfriend's comment. "If you're not happy with a situation, you sit down and work it out. Or you end it. You don't cheat. You're a rational person, I'm sure you would have negotiated."

I again explained that I had been planning to unleash my pent-up sexual desires this very evening. "Yeah, I sort of thought you were overdressed for hanging around a café," he laughed.

"You two aren't exactly demure, either," I replied. James was wearing a suit that cost more than some people earn in a month. Cecilia's outfit was short and scandalously lacy with high heels that were a bit out of place in a simple café.

"There is, uh, a reason for our attire," Cecilia said as James gave her a look and coughed slightly. I got the impression he wasn't too sure if she should say what she was about to. "We were planning an evening together and it didn't involve staying at home and watching a movie." She leaned in a bit closer so that others couldn't overhear, but I also think she was intent on giving me a close look at her exquisite body. "Well, maybe a naughty movie, a bit later," she practically purred.

I was starting to become aware that I was being seduced and to my own great surprise, I was totally up for it. I decided that I would happily play along. I needed some kind of release and I was intrigued by the possibilities that were playing out.

"You'd love the club, baby," Cecilia now seemed to be openly flirting with me. "Anything goes there and you don't get admitted unless you're hot and sexy - and you are both. If you play your cards right, we might just take you one night."

"How would I go about playing my cards right?" I flirted back. If I had been a naughtier girl, I'd have gone under the table and eaten her out, right there and then. I was so tempted to give in to my temptations. Cecilia was petite, young and sexy, the first woman I had been attracted to since my previous lesbian dalliance. I wanted to girl-fuck her, but I wasn't about to do that to James, whom I was starting to like. I liked his confident, easy swagger and the fact he didn't even attempt to rein in Cecilia.

"Hey, I know how she can get in our good graces," James piped up. I sat closer, eager to tempt them with what I know is a superior body. "You can get a little revenge and have some fun at the same time." Cecilia smiled as if they were on the same page, which they likely were. I got the impression that they were often simpatico. "Of course, Cecilia has to give the okay, don't you baby?" The girl nodded which made me giggle. This tiny little thing obviously had the big lug wrapped around her tiny little finger.

"We're not going to downplay it Valerie, I want to fuck you and so does CeeCee," James grinned at me. "Threesomes can really be a blast and you look like the kind of girl who wants to live a little. Am I right?"

I nodded although I thought I might just be telling a little white lie. Before the events of this evening, I hadn't done much living. I had accepted the hands that were dealt to me. Now I was ready to let loose and if that included some hard black cock and a yummy piece of ebony pussy, I was all for it. I was almost creaming the tiny thong I had worn under my sexy dress.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12