The Secret Lives of Goddesses 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

"Oh... oh my." Marla had finally finished dressing herself and was standing in the living room when Jessica returned, looking her over with a lecherous grin.

"What? That's all you're going to wear?" Jessica assessed Marla's version of her police woman costume. The only parts of it she had decided to wear were the black knee high stiletto heeled boots. She stood there in glorious nudity otherwise, having spent the entire time simply cleaning herself up and fixing her makeup and hair. She held the handcuffs at her side casually.

Oh, wow. You definitely are a goddess, Miss Dennis. In fact... I think I recognize you. One of the statues by the temple... I think it's you!

You are correct, darling. Fourth statue east of the temple.

You... you are very old.

"That's right... this is all I'm going to wear," Marla repeated as she approached. She licked her lips, taking in the outrageously sexy sight of Jessica in her costume. As she eyed that copious display of underboob and all the other skin her outfit neglected to cover her shaft began to lengthen, despite the heavy use it had received not even half an hour before. Standing before Jessica in those heels, she loomed over her.

I don't understand the language you two are speaking.

Don't worry, we won't say anything important.

Jessica felt slightly intimidated as she looked up at Marla. Her black and purple hair was tied back, and her makeup gave her a severe, fatal look. "Turn around, so I can see the rest of you," Marla commanded.

Marla purred with appreciation as Jessica turned, enjoying how that tiny skirt revealed the bottoms of her pale, naked cheeks. There would be no need to remove it.

Jessica started to fidget with her top, pulling the hem down over her breasts as she felt its grasp begin to slip. Marla stepped forward, using that moment of distraction to catch Jessica by surprise, who felt the hot, heavy slap of a semi-erect shaft against the back of her thigh, then hands firmly holding her by the hips while a firm bosom pressed into her back. Marla held her with an unbudgeable force that she rarely exerted. Tonight, she wasn't going to be tender.

"Oh... Marla, mmm," Jessica murmured as her neck was nuzzled and kissed. That hot presence at her thigh was starting to press harder, applying its pressure gradually lower and lower. She shivered with desire, instantly surrendering to her monstrously endowed lover.

"You look so hot in this stupid little costume, it's ridiculous," Marla said as she lustfully regarded the way Jessica's breasts overflowed out of the tiny clothes. Regarding her own costume, she added: "These boots and cuffs suit me well enough, but I didn't care for the rest." With that said Marla roughly took Jessica's wrists, one by one, and placed them behind her back. Jessica obediently held them there as she was cuffed.

"Now, darling, let's go this way." Marla took hold of Jessica's hips and guided her towards the couch. From behind she watched her pale cheeks sway half covered by that little skirt, while the sides of her breasts could be seen bouncing tantalizingly as her top struggled to mash them against her slender torso. Reaching the couch Marla continued to urge her forward, so Jessica kneeled on top of it and rested her upper chest on the back rest, pushing her rear out towards Marla.

Gravity was having its way with her, and with her hands pinned behind her back there was nothing she could do as with the soft 'frip' of fabric being quickly displaced its pull caused her bosom to spill out. She chirped softly, feeling just the slightest bit of embarrassment at her wardrobe malfunction, despite all the intimacy she and Marla shared.

Do I really need to see this?

Sure, why not? You know you like it. Besides... there's a lesson to learn.

"Mmmh... darling," Marla purred. "Let me get that for you." Marla stepped close, her semi-hardened cock sliding between Jessica's thighs until her groin collided with rear. She placed her hands on Jessica's smooth, slender waist, then slowly slid them up until they were more than filled by those over abundant breasts. She kneaded and squeezed them, then pancaked the firm globes against Jessica's chest as she began to tease her nipples.

"Nggh, Marla," Jessica softly moaned. That attention to her sensitive nipples and the sensation of Marla growing still harder between her thighs were strengthening her already intense desire.

In the end Marla preferred the novel sight of Jessica crammed inside that little top, so she began to work the fabric back onto her breasts. It was quite the arousing task, and by the time all but the bottoms of them were packed in again she was at full hardness. Jessica could feel each throb of Marla's length against her thighs while the head tapped at her belly.

Marla backed up slowly, letting her shaft drag stiffly against Jessica's sex, leaving a faint trail of fresh arousal on its surface. When she'd stepped back far enough for that fat head to sit at Jessica's entrance, she grabbed herself midlength and began to rub that searing helmet against her lower lips teasingly.

"Oh god... fuck me, Marla," Jessica sighed.

"Mm-mm... not yet," Marla said. "But good things happen to those who wait." She continued to tease, using her hardness to push Jessica's lips open enough to just kiss the tip, which was painting them with a hot dribble of precum.

Jessica looked back at Marla, wishing she could free her hands so she could do something -- anything, to get at Marla's huge, gorgeous shaft. It seemed she would just have to settle for the near agony of waiting.

Once finally satisfied with that teasing Marla got to her knees, taking her time not to topple over in those boots. Bent over that couch in her tiny skirt, all of Jessica's behind and sweet flower were on display. Marla grabbed each of her soft cheeks and roughly parted them, then ran her tongue over her slit. The combined flavours of her precum and Jessica's arousal were set to the faint backdrop of the sex they had had earlier that night. She spread Jessica with two fingers and plunged her tongue inside. It was no substitute for her huge cock but Marla was very good, and Jessica was sighing softly with each lick.

Eventually, after what seemed to Jessica to be an eternity of anxious waiting, Marla slowly got to her feet. She was still rigid and ready, and as she ran a hand up and down her length her precum smeared all along its hot surface to ease her entrance.

"Now, darling? Do you still want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Please, yes!"

With a chuckle Marla took a step back, letting her line up the end of her cock with Jessica's sex. She sat it there for just a moment, then started to push herself in ever so slowly. Jessica moaned deeply as her feet, so daintily dressed in those little sneakers and long socks, lifted involuntarily at the feel of Marla passing bit after rock hard bit into her. They shared a moan of relief, the satisfaction enhanced for both by all the time Marla had spent teasing her.

Now buried as deep as Jessica could take her, Marla grabbed her hips and slid herself out slowly, then back in. She kept this very slow rhythm, letting Jessica savour every inch of her superior cock, despite her urge to fuck the sense out of her busty little beauty of a girlfriend -- that would happen soon enough.

You see that? It's not going to go all the way in. Human. ...Though she's already made great progress.

On a whim Marla gave Jessica a couple sudden quick thrusts. They took an immense toll on the girl, who wailed loudly at the sudden onslaught. "Oh god, fuck!" she panted.

"That's no language for a good little cheerleader," Marla teased as she returned to a pace only slightly faster than her original one. "Are you a good little cheerleader?"

"No... no, I'm not," Jessica said.

"Oh. I see... well then, I'd better not fuck you like one." Marla doubled her speed, and though it wasn't as rapid as those choice few stabs she'd previously given, there was a profound effect on Jessica. She was losing control, moaning incoherently as she pressed against the couch, trying to escape the overload of pleasure. It was futile, as Marla only needed to thrust further to make up for any distance Jessica gained.

As she continued to give those powerful thrusts Marla detachedly traced her fingertips along Jessica's slender upper arms, down to her delicate elbows. Her forearms were crossed behind her waist, pinned to her by those restricting cuffs. In the narrow space between arms and torso Marla could see the bottoms of Jessica's hefty breasts bouncing and quivering with each thrust, threatening to come loose once again as the girl moaned and writhed. That gentle touch turned to a firm grip, and Marla began to pull Jessica toward her with each pass, packing her even deeper.

"Ohhhh, god! Unnghh," Jessica wailed. She ceased to struggle, giving in to the hyperstimulation of Marla penetrating her so steadily, so deeply, hugely and hard. In that costume she was a ridiculous and exaggerated pantomime of sexualized adolescent innocence, her blessed young figure spilling out of the skimpy stereotypical wares in the most lust inducing manner. She was cumming as Marla loomed over her, despoiling her like some sort of beautiful, ultra-potent, predatory demon.

Paying no mind to the havoc each pass of her huge shaft had wreaked on her climaxing lover, Marla was comfortable to continue, herself not quite yet about to let go. She wouldn't stop unless Jessica begged her to, and by the unintelligible moans and squeals she was uttering she could surely do no such thing.

Finally, feeling the oncoming pressure of what would be her second climax that night, Marla stepped back, and then back some more. As her cock came loose it bounced stiffly before her, glinting with their combined nectar. The girl sagged, as if deflated by the sudden removal.

Marla grabbed Jessica's hips and gave her a firm twist, again employing strength that she rarely displayed around her young lover. Jessica was spun, landing in a sitting position on the couch, facing Marla. Her breasts flung themselves out from under the hem of that tiny top as she was repositioned, only to bounce gloriously against her chest. Gasping for breath after that climax, she stared up at her love, whose throbbing hardness extended to mere inches from her face.

Marla reached out to cup Jessica's delicate chin, bending slightly at the waist to span the distance between her hips and the other's face. She stepped forward and guided Jessica to the hard, hot head of her cock, letting it bump against her pouty lips. With a subdued moan Jessica opened her mouth and accepted Marla, who chuckled at the sight of the girl shutting her gorgeous eyes and rolling them in ecstasy at her taste.

Her hands on her hips, Marla took a moment to relish the sight of her beautiful little sexbomb, whose pigtails bobbed as she dutifully sucked and tongued the mouthful that was the end of her cock. She reached out and slowly ran a hand along her hard shaft, then again with a tighter grip, feeling her waiting load build pressure.

Marla clenched her eyes shut as her occasional strokes soon assumed a steady pace. Within moments she was on the verge of losing it. With an animal groan she stepped forward to kneel on that couch over Jessica's sitting form and lay her shaft against her chest, then quickly, almost frantically, wrenched her top down over her breasts. Her cock was locked inside between them, exposed only where the shirt ceased to cover the bottoms of Jessica's oversized and ever-growing gifts. She let go.

Though her load had been diminished by their earlier activities that night, powerful surges of her seed still pounded up from between Jessica's breasts, soaking the material of her top from within. Some rivulets of Marla's cum splashed their way up out of the collar onto Jessica's neck, though the majority was contained by the tight garment, only to thickly, copiously slop off of her exposed underbreast onto her thighs and tiny skirt. Jessica giggled softly, meekly, wishing she could have her handcuffs opened so she could catch some of that delicious runoff and have a taste.

Marla was in no state to grant her that freedom, for while wracked with ecstasy she was completely still, save for her heaving chest and the steady, powerful throb of her emptying shaft. "Oooh, darling, yes, god," she swooned, still spurting generously into Jessica's shirt. Thoroughly soaked now, all the details of Jessica's gorgeous chest could be discerned beneath the saturated material. The girl looked up at Marla with pleading eyes, unable to help herself with her arms pinned back.

Oh my god... so much.

Right. This is how we make little lady goddesses like Jessica. This is what you're going to be doing, when you wake up.

Marla saw that Jessica needed a taste of her, so with a laborious moan she got back to her feet, and the steely hardness of her cock pried Jessica's shirt off of her dripping tits once more with a wet 'slap'. With a grateful sigh Jessica accepted her shuddering, spurting rod into her mouth to swallow the diminishing final gushes of pearly ambrosia.

"And there it is," Marla said between deep breaths. Winded, she stepped back, and her softening cock left Jessica's mouth only to loudly slap against her thigh, spattering a bit of her cum on those black boots. "I guess we'd better clean up."

She left in search of a towel, leaving Jessica sitting there, still bound by her wrists and completely covered.

***

They were back in Marla's office, returned to their respective bodies. Genera was more than a little disturbed by what she'd seen. "What was I supposed to learn from that?"

"Well, darling... a couple things. For one, I just showed you how a goddess treats her worshipper... hopefully you'll learn by example. I've also shown you what Jessica was and how she became what she is now. And, I'm sorry, but I also had to show you that she's had better than you. I couldn't help it."

Genera buried her face in her hands, confused and bewildered. "Why? Why am I here in this dream, with you showing me these things?"

"Because on this particular afternoon you crossed the line. I don't know how Jessica did it, but she's given you my seed and now I'm here having to explain this to you."

Numbly, Genera just nodded. "I see."

"Right. Tell me, do you have any uhm... strange traits? A cock, I'm trying to say?"

"Yes. And for it the priestesses have been convinced I'm Aerotia's goddess."

Marla sat back. "Yes. They think you're the prophesized one. The stuff of legends, returning to restore the glory of the past."

"So they say, yes."

"And they're right. The blood of goddesses flows through Aerotian veins... and in your case, well, you must be the one of a million young ladies who carried enough of that blood to be what you are. Until today you almost were a goddess. Now whatever Jessica has done to you has pushed you over the top. It all fits the prophecy."

Genera didn't know how to respond. Marla thrust her arm across the desk, wanting her to shake her hand. Genera also held out her arm, for the gesture unfamiliar to her.

Marla took her hand and squeezed it firmly. "I think we're done here. Do our race proud."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers