The Secret Lives of Goddesses 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surely your instincts are taking hold. You might feel a new sense of duty towards your worshippers, to begin the process that the priestesses have raved about for all your life. Together you will create a new generation of goddesses, a new era for Aerotia. But I cannot contribute to that... that is not what I wish for in my life, right now. Maybe some day I will return, but -

The sound of someone at her doorway had Jessica stop suddenly. In a flash of reddish gold hair she dropped her pen and turned, to see none other than Genera standing at the entrance to her home.

"Oh... I didn't think you'd return so soon." Her tone was hesitant as she rose from her chair. Genera was advancing towards her, and she in turn was slowly backing away.

There was no mistaking the intent in her stare, which wandered over Jessica's lushly over-endowed body like a dog eyes meat. She was intense, almost wrathful. The outline of her cock was steadily and quickly forming beneath the fabric of her short sarong, dipping lower and straightening, beginning to push against its thin constraint.

Jessica found herself backed up against the wall. She shivered, crossing her arms against herself fearfully, trying and failing to hide. "Gen... Gen, no," she whispered. "Not now. Not now that you've... changed..."

Genera's breath was heavy. She couldn't ignore her new instincts - they had full control and she was forced to obey their command. She had to have Jessica immediately. The back doorway offered an escape, and seeing Jessica's eyes flit towards it she slammed her hands against the wall at each of her sides, locking her in. She knew she'd gained the strength to impose her will. She hoped she wouldn't have to use it.

"Please," Jessica whimpered. She could sense the new power in Genera, and it inspired in her an unwelcome exhilaration. Her will to resist was disappearing. Almost purring, Genera rubbed herself up against her, feeling the soft, superabundant globes of Jessica's chest press up against her own. Her cock was hard and pinned stiffly against her leg, now long enough to reach her knee, which she dragged up and down the inside of Jessica's thigh.

"Oh... oh, my god, Gen," Jessica gasped, struggling to fight the intense rush of need and loving emotion. It washed over her in a hot flash. She was instantly growing wet and wanting as Genera's seductive movements awakened her animal drives. Eyes wide, lips trembling, she began to pull the straps of her light dress off of her shoulders.

She was defeated. The new goddess of Aerotia was far too strong to resist. Genera took a deep, smouldering kiss from her as she pulled at that dress, tearing it off of her roughly. The loud snaps of straps breaking revealed the two huge, bouncing breasts which had fed her transformation, then the rest of the divine body that was driving her to such ruthless extremes of lust.

"Mmm, Jessica... I need you." Dropping to one knee, Genera was relieved of the constraint that bent her shaft down her thigh. In that position she trailed kisses along Jessica's stomach while her hands were busied with the task of taking her sarong off.

"I - I didn't want this to happen."

"It must. We are goddesses... this can't be prevented." Genera rose to her feet, and as she went the pink sheets of translucent fabric were released and piled around her. She stepped into Jessica, lying her immense cock between their nude bodies. "Neither of us can resist this."

Jessica gave a fluttering sigh, and her knees buckled slightly. She opened her mouth to reply but was cut off by another deep kiss. As their lips met she staggered, only to be supported by Genera's strengthened embrace. She sighed weakly, trailing her hand up and down the back of that turgid shaft, pulling it against herself. She could feel the changes in Genera, the growth that had come with her conversion.

That engorged tool already urged Genera to rock her hips against Jessica's tentative touch. She needed to bury it within her, to empty herself into her life giving womb... but first she would have her better acquainted with the changes that had taken place.

She stepped back, leaving Jessica lying against the wall, wide eyed and confused. As the distance between them opened up that newly augmented tool swooped down to point straight forward, bobbing stiffly, intimidatingly. Jessica's jaw dropped as she saw how perfectly straight it was, thicker and longer than anything she'd ever seen before.

"Gen... oh god, Gen," she whispered. Her fear was gone, replaced by lustful fascination. "I... oh, wow." She stepped forward to lightly trail her finger tips along her length. "It's... so beautiful... so huge. Oh my god."

The powerful young goddess nodded, silent and watchful as Jessica's finger reached the tip, pushing down to have it rigidly bobbing again.

Jessica smoothly got to her knees before her and wrapped her hands around her midshaft. She paused for a reverent moment, biting down on her bottom lip as she stared at her powerful tool, feeling shame for how deep her lust was becoming.

"Were you planning on leaving us, Jessica?"

Choosing not to answer, she sunk Genera deep into her mouth. Firm swipes of her tongue had her moaning, and with a mighty throb a burst of precum was Jessica's reward.

She sputtered and pulled away as the pre spurt out from her lips, having taken her too deeply to swallow. With her first taste of that goddess' true seed sitting thickly upon her tongue she stroked the slippery fluid against the firm flesh of her beautiful shaft, admiring how powerful and flawless it felt in her hands. As she repeated those broad swooping caresses she was already accepting the fact that there was no longer any way she'd be able to leave the island.

Genera whimpered a girlish tone, the sensations causing her to throb into an even harder state, as impossible as it seemed. Her breath was quickening as she watched her gorgeous idol work her huge tool.

Eventually Jessica stood, still holding that slippery length with the light touch of her fingertips, not wanting to let go. The ache Genera felt was too great for her to wait any longer, and she grabbed Jessica by the waist, firmly guiding her the couple steps to her bed, where she fell with a surprised squeal.

Immediately Genera was poised before her, her flawless monster already aimed for action. In her final act of surrender Jessica spread her legs, and Genera thrust herself home into her yearning depths.

"OHH! Fuck, that's so... ungh!" Jessica growled, already muttering expletives in her native English tongue. Despite her writhes of discomfort Genera steadily sank herself further and further into her, giving tiny wiggles of her hips to ease the resistance of a place too tight. She teased her open, stopping only when Jessica couldn't possibly take her any further. She could no longer hilt herself in her, some inch and a half of her newly grown length still left uncovered.

Not since her days as a human with Marla, some twenty years ago, had Jessica felt herself so utterly stuffed. She had developed to suit her first lover, and now that she lay beneath the new Genera there was not enough of her to take it all. As she groaned, her legs twisting in anguished ecstasy, Genera pulled herself out, only to sink herself back in again with a joyful moan.

"F-fuck, you're so huge, ahh! That feels so... ohhh," Jessica gasped.

Slowly Genera continued, savouring each stroke as Jessica gradually became more pliable to her passes. Their eyes were glued to the junction of each inward and outward pass, admiring the sight of that tense, glistening mocha pillar invading Jessica's trim, creamy body... a scene which would become burnt into their memories. Realizing they were both staring, they caught each others' gazes and shared a strained giggle.

Genera leaned in to kiss Jessica's lips, and the act of doing so dug her in deep. Jessica gasped inwardly as she softly, weakly reciprocated. With their lips still locked the pace increased, shifting to shorter, quicker stabs.

"Mmmmmh... ohhh, Gen... your cock feels so... ohh!"

Within moments Jessica was moaning deeply, her head lolling back against her bed as her first wave of climax took hold. Genera was pleased to learn how easily she could now satisfy her lover, and feeling emboldened, gave a little more to push Jessica further over the edge.

"F-f-fuck, coming all over your... ohh, god!" Jessica began to wail. Genera was nowhere near finishing and was still holding back a little, not wanting to spoil the ending so early in the game.

She only stopped when she felt the slight suggestion of her own orgasm. Almost but still not quite hilted, she rolled onto her side, bringing Jessica with her. In that position she very slowly, gently continued, letting Jessica's composure return while she recovered her stamina.

"That seemed like it was too easy for you," Jessica whispered, out of breath. She was still tense, reacting to each slow sinuous roll of Genera's hips. "Why don't you do it to me again?"

"Mm... there is nothing I'd rather do more, my love," Genera replied. She twisted Jessica onto her back and again resumed those steady thrusts. She was slightly larger than the lissome blonde and now that they were equals, she found taking control came naturally. The tables had definitely turned on Jessica, who for months had had absolute dominance over the young human. The role reversal excited her.

As Genera picked up pace it seemed as if Jessica's climax had simply been put on pause, for again she found herself tumbling into the throes of ecstasy. She surely couldn't leave Genera, not when she promised such effortless, overpowering pleasure. To obey her instincts and give in to the will to rut with the newly anointed goddess was quickly becoming her only option.

On a whim Genera sped up her thrusts, eliciting uncontrolled wails from her orgasming lover, taking her further over the edge. She didn't stop until again it seemed she might lose it, the feeling more pronounced the second time. She slowly pulled out, cooing softly as she clutched her spasming cock, urging herself not to let go. Jessica seemed to deflate, and the tension left her body. She was relieved yet already anxious for more.

"So, I take it you like the new me," Genera said. On her knees she slowly walked along Jessica's resting form until she hovered over her tummy. Her cock extended out over her chest, the tip hanging over her collar, bobbing slowly after her movement.

"Yes," Jessica quietly said. That length was like the barrel of a fleshy shotgun, pointed right at her chin... and yet she loved it.

"I like being the new me... I finally feel worthy of you. Jessica, you mustn't leave me. I was so fortunate to have met you, you who must be the most beautiful woman in the world! And this gift you've given me... I will repay my debt to you. I will repay it with pleasure."

Jessica shivered. She had no doubt that she could and would make good on that deal. Genera took another step forward, and was accepted into her waiting mouth.

As Jessica gently kissed and stroked her tongue along that dripping head she lifted her breasts, wrapping her pillowy globes around her shaft. Murmuring sweetly, gently, she began to work them along the taut surface. Precum dripped down her cheeks. "Mmmmh..."

Genera purred with delight for Jessica's bodily talents. She leaned forward, hovering over her on hands and knees. With sensuous, slow motions of her hips she began to push herself in and out of her abundant cleavage. Jessica pulled her lips away, giving Genera the freedom to move, herself the opportunity to watch. She was transfixed by the sight of the slender, dark skinned beauty driving her huge tool against her with catlike grace, her full, firm breasts swaying gently above. She was so intensely beautiful, so supremely sexual.

Eventually she rolled off of Jessica to sit at the end of the bed. She beckoned to her, holding her cock steady with the other hand. As she admired the sight of Jessica getting to her feet and walking along that mattress to her she slowly stroked.

Standing over Genera, Jessica began to lower herself. She moaned softly when again the tip spread her wide and the shaft slid deep into her, filling her tight. She was finding it hard to move. "Ooh... you'll have to excuse me if I'm not as good at this as I was before... you're just so huge now."

Genera shook her head, "you needn't say that. Everything feels stronger now. It's better than ever before... even if I'm too much for you."

Jessica was about to reply, but all that she could produce was an inward gasp once Genera started to move. With a firm hold around her waist she was thrusting up into her, smiling with appreciation as those massive breasts jostled and jumped against her slender chest.

"Agh! Gen!"

"Oooh Jessica... so beautiful... I need this, I need you..."

"Gen... Oh god, Gen...!"

With the sound of their breathy cries dominating the room, Jessica couldn't hear Laene and Drea entering her home. Drea stood at the doorway, staring, her mouth hanging agape at the unbelievable sight of two goddesses engaged in acts of passion. To Laene it was already old news. She strode over to Jessica's side and got to her knees beside the bed.

"What...? Who..."

Genera only smiled wider, still rocking her hips up into her. They had planned for this to happen. She slowed her movements slightly, giving her attention to the scene that was about to unfold.

Following her friend's lead Drea knelt at the other side of the bed. In her state Jessica could do little to stop the beautiful young humans as they began to stroke her body softly, their pretty hands touching her all over, yet moving closer and tantalizingly closer to her bouncing, gravity defying chest. They were awed, for to them, to touch the nude body of a second goddess was an immense privilege.

"Gen, this is... I..."

"Just let it happen, Jessica. Let them taste another goddess tonight."

It was something new, and she didn't know how to feel about the group situation, but she wasn't going to ruin the moment. Nor could she, incapacitated as she was by Genera's huge presence within her. Their hands had reached their lush targets, smoothly running along the rounded surface of each chosen breast... hoisting them up, gently kneading.

"Unghh... this is... oh..." Strange, is what she wanted to say. But her body was responding, a feeling of warmth and euphoria beginning to take hold, emanating from the point of their attentive touch. She couldn't deny how wonderful it felt. If they wanted her to repeat that experience she and Genera had had in her pond, she wasn't going to stop them.

Drea was the first to take one of her nipples in her mouth. Laene was soon to follow. They began to suck and rub their tongues against her with slight, apprehensive laps, as they had been instructed to by Genera. "Ohhh...!" Her nipples hardened almost instantly, becoming pink nubs nicely sized for a young lady's mouth, and her breasts were tingling with increasing euphoria. She could feel the pressure building. They would indeed be tasting another goddess that night.

The warm fluid spurted into their mouths and washed down onto their tongues, and as one they both moaned, their eyes revealing their surprise and delight. They could taste Jessica's immortality, her fertility, her divinity. Their efforts became more confident as they gulped down the wonderful milk. Genera wished not to interrupt the beautiful scene, keeping her movements slow and gentle.

"Ohhh yes darlings, drink! Take it all," Jessica moaned. Placing her hands behind their heads, she would not permit them to stop. They wrapped their arms around her, clinging to her as they hungrily drank her down.

Seeing them carry on in that manner was almost unbearably hot, and Genera found her cock aching from the intense arousal. It was becoming difficult to resist the urge to go full force into Jessica. Her grip around her waist was tightening and her movements were becoming less restrained. Finally giving up her sense of composure she picked up speed, thrusting up into her in earnest. Her breasts bounced rhythmically with each athletic roll of her hips. It felt so good to let loose! Pressing her cheek against the mattress, she released a breathy ecstatic moan.

"Oooh Gen, this is... oh my god, harder!"

Jessica didn't have to ask twice. If the girls weren't holding her so securely they would have been thrown off, for Genera was pistoning into her with full force. It only took a moment for a third orgasm to hit Jessica, and combined with the wonderful feel of her milk flowing into their eager mouths it was almost too good to bear. She cried out an animal wail of complete blissful release.

"My love... ahhh...!" Genera let go, and her wild thrusts pumped torrents of thick cum into Jessica's divine body. The girls were doing their best to hold on to the two climaxing goddesses. It was a chaos of writhing bodies and ecstatic cries.

The moments seemed like an eternity to them, finally concluding once Jessica could take no more. She lurched away from Genera, breaking free of the grasp of her two worshippers. Utterly shattered, she lay on the bed, taking a moment to regain her breath.

The two girls were quick to pounce upon Genera, and as one they stroked her seizing length as they gigglingly slurped up her continued spurts of seed. Their goddess was in a state of rapturous bliss. Through tired, half-lidded eyes Jessica watched them.

Look what I've created, she thought. She's become so powerful. She is without question... the true goddess of Aerotia.

Unable to watch any longer she shut her eyes and succumbed to her exhaustion.

EPILOGUE

That letter was quickly discarded. With Genera giving such a convincing case, Jessica chose to stay in Aerotia with her. It was a period of five wonderful years until, ever the wanderer, she again needed to move on and left for other destinations and experiences.

Aerotia was once again a place where both goddess and human resided. As the generations passed more and more of the divine beings were born, each growing up to choose human companions and continue that process. Some of them bore distinctly foreign traits... blue eyes, fairer skin, lightly coloured hair. Evidently Jessica had left her genetic legacy on those islands.

Perhaps they had also inherited her need to explore, for some chose to leave Aerotia. They unknowingly joined a quiet movement which was taking place on a worldwide scale. Though they were few, the goddesses had had millenia to rebuild their numbers, and the exponential nature of their growth was reaching a critical point.

During the rest of that century their presence on Earth would no longer be secret. How the vast population of humanity would handle their existence, remained to be seen...

12