The Secret Lover

Story Info
Erotic fantasy.
837 words
3.5
8.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers

Every night is the same, but yet some how different in an almost imperceptible way. I love the routine of it. The way I get ready for my shadowy lover is like foreplay in it's own way. My secret lover is both alluring and seducing me with anticipation of sensual stimulations of my mind, body and soul. Excitement of orgasmic bliss has my heart racing as it always does. And so begins loves dance.

It always starts with me closing my bedroom door. Followed by lighting a few candles. The lights are switched off and the candles cast silhouettes along the walls. The air is full with the scent of love. My lunges fill with it in a deep breath. Eyes close and I feel my lover reading my thoughts, my wants, my needs and my darkest desires. Keep reading me lover. Yes, baby. Mmmm! You make me feel so loved as I wrap my arms around my body. I can almost feel you. Keep reading. You know how I love it.

Our dance continues to play out. With my arms crisscrossed I slowly remove my t-shirt for you, exposing my black lacey bra that is contrasted against my pale skin. I unbutton my jeans and bite my red lips just to tease you, my love. Zipper is down revealing a little bit of my matching panties. Sliding my thumbs in each side of my tight jeans I rock my hips side to side to entice your sexy mind that I feel inside me. I love feeling you in my head. My life exposed naked for you only. Bending over to slip out of my jeans and show you the lower half of my curvy ass and just how much I need you now.

Exotically I dance for you as I relieve my body of my bra. My hands glide down each side as I move to the music of silence. I shake my tits for you with a grin knowing just how it pleases you. My hands rub over each one smoothly. Nipples harden as I twist them between my fingers. Mmm, baby. I feel you watching over me. So lovely. Sucking on my finger getting it nice and wet I tilt my head back and trace down my neck, further down between my tits. Continuing lower over my stomach and stopping just above my clit.

Sensing you in my mind I try to tease and please. Legs spread a little and my finger enters me, making me gasp. I masturbate just for you. Moaning and purring as I near climax my knees weaken and my body shakes. My head tilts back, my mouth opens wide, eyes closed. My fingers are sticky wet with my cum as I moan and groan out my orgasmic bliss and I collapse into bed.

Now, I lay and wait for you my lover. Shadows creep out of the darkness and into the light to embrace my naked flesh. Shadow arms grow across my tits and over my stomach reaching for my hip. My head tilts back from your touch as my arms stretch out above my head. The darkness caresses me. Swallows me whole. Takes me with it, making us one. I can feel your touch, but cannot see you. I can feel you reading my thoughts, yet I can only dream of yours. I can feel you enter me and fill my mind, body and soul with exquisite pleasures, but I cannot please you.

Pain mixes with pleasure of my inabilities to do these things, yet you take me every night. Your shadow makes me whole. Shadows that I am unable to grasp. Shadows that take me willingly deep into the darkness and show me the light of your love. You are everyone at once, yet you feel like only one. You feel like a man at times and a woman at others. I love it ever so much.

Unbound pleasure builds to bursting within me. My arms and legs spread wide. My head tilts back. Eyes close and mouth open wide yet you leave me breathless. My back arches, hips thrust upward to meet you. Handsful of bed sheets as I begin to shake uncontrollably. This is my favorite moment of our nights together. Clear fluid squirts out of me and all over my bed. Oh my God! I love how only you can make me squirt.

Finally, yet regrettably my orgasm cums to an end just as our night does. Bitter sweetness haunts me. I feel your kiss goodnight and sigh. Shadows release their lovers hold and leave me naked once more to fall asleep dreaming of the time we shall meet again. Next time I hope I will see your face, feel your body, taste your flesh and please you the way only you can please me.

My shadow that takes me at night. My secret lover. Even though I do not know you and yet you read me, I do know this:

I love you!

schreckdog
schreckdog
14 Followers