The Secret of My Sluttiness Ch. 04

Story Info
Our hero gets a chance to get even.
7k words
3.74
29.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

Here is just a brief recap of where I stand to this point for those of you who haven't read the first 3 parts of this story so far. Shame on you. Just kidding.

Now let me tell you a bit about me. I am just over six feet tall, about 250 pounds of solid muscle and very well endowed. My hair is about an inch away from my shoulders and a dark chestnut color.

I have been used, abused, raped, fucked, sucked and basically turned inside out by the people who have made me pay back my gambling debt by turning me into a male whore. However, this is just the training and I am still incurring debts for the costs of my teachers while doing so. I have yet to start working and earning money for them to pay back my debt.

One day, after many months there and developing somewhat of a following, an unusual thing happened. A clinical psychologist and her partner, who develops drugs for such use, came into the brothel. They had heard stories of me from some of their patients and wondered if they could use me for some studies that they were conducting on the effects of a particular medication for sexual dysfunction.

Now, what is most unusual about this is not the fact that they came in asking for me—I was used to that—but that they were asking to get my services for a longer period then normal. They actually wanted me on a "rent-to-own" basis as they jokingly put it. They were looking to start with a rental period of two years.

I was, of course, advised of this after the deal had been done.

Now my debt was several hundred thousand dollars so I know that that is how much minimum they would have had to pay to get me out of debt. Somehow I doubt they paid just the balance on my debt though for me. They probably paid considerably more—after all this is America—I am sure they wanted some return on their investment in me as well.

The two women who bought me were testing a new drug for female sexual dysfunction. The catch was that the drug was given to the male of the couple. The drug was supposed to have the effect of making the male more irresistible to women, thereby increasing their libidos and overcoming their frigidity.

The reason the women were testing it out on me is that 1) I am an unattached male (I was to be part of one group that gets the drug, but is not attached to any of the females in the study) 2) To see if the drug has any adverse side effects on the user and 3) To help increase the women's libidos naturally if the drug fails to do its job.

All of this sounded like so much bullshit to the Madam who sold me to them. She figured it was just the straight up sale of a slut to a couple of female whoremongers. How little did she actually know? The fact is the drug really worked!

Can you imagine a drug that makes men irresistible to women? A working one no less? Well this one did indeed work, although not in the way its designers had truly planned.

This drug was supposed to make men irresistible to women while at the same time removing the natural dominance of the men who wear it. In that respect the drug was a partial failure. It turns out that, after extensive testing, it does indeed make men irresistible, but it also heightens their own natural tendencies. So, if a man is naturally dominant by nature he becomes even more dominating; if he is naturally submissive he becomes even more submissive.

Of course there is the 3rd group that they never considered, a group I am part of, those whose natural tendencies are switchable—in other words, those who are not just dominant or submissive, but are actually both and can switch between them.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your point of view, I was in a very dominant mood the day that they decided to test it upon me. Thankfully the drug they uses was in aerosol form or I would have really been in trouble. I don't mind pills but I am petrified of needles—it is something that goes back to my childhood and that I have never gotten over.

At the point it started to take effect I was loose. I was doing their housework for them and servicing their pussies from time to time as their needs arose—not to mention my cock since they had previously removed my clothes and told me I was never to put any on but what they gave me--and I was never given any.

Now just because I was being treated submissively does not mean my mind was not in a dominant mood. The ladies learned this at their own peril. Well like I said before the effects were determined after extensive testing, though I did not say who did the actual testing—that would be yours truly.

The women were gorgeous creatures—yes women are creatures to me now—playthings to be used and discarded when no longer needed or desired. One of the women looked like the photo of the authoress known as Jan on EroticStories.com. In point of fact, they could have been twins. Both had a body to die for with long chestnut hair, a rounded breast that showed both an impertinent side as well as a playful one, legs that hinted at the sensuality of the owner and eyes that made you want to lose yourself in them.

The second woman was bit more normal, if normal can be used without sounding improper. In olden days they might have referred to her as a plain Jane, though that would have been a bad assessment. While other women's looks are immediately apparent hers was not. Yes, she did indeed look plain at first glance, but the fact was as plain as she appeared her manners were equally the opposite of her appearance. She was as sensual, sexual and wonderfully deviant as any woman could possibly be.

I suppose both women really fit that last description pretty well. I mean, after all, they did deign to go out and spend their money on the purchase of another human being. A slut. A slave. Too bad for both of them they are about to learn the error of their ways.

The first thing I had wanted these wonderful ladies do was create more of this wonderful potion of theirs. I never wanted to run out of it. That is when I learned I need not worry about such things. They had actually created it to bond at a level well below any other level known to man. In essence, this could never be undone, it was as much a part of me as my arm though unlike my arm it could not be removed.

Now, being the person that I am I made sure that the formula was duplicated, aerosol cans were filled with it and that it was put away for future generations of males in my family. No use not being able to pass on such a gift to the future.

It was amazing the things that I could order these women to do and they would do it without question or hesitation. I delighted in finding new and more perverse ways to use them daily.

One day I even decided to attend with them a meeting of the local chapter of FemDom lifestylers. Now, this was a way to really have fun. Although the one woman who looked like Jan was not to be used in here for I wanted her for more sensual purposes alone to myself the other the was available for my purposes here.

When one of the FemDoms conducting the meeting can toward me with a whip in her hand I watched her carefully. She did not know how much trouble she was in yet, though she was to find out rather quickly.

"On your knees slut," she screamed at me, "Only women may be on two legs here. Sluts belong on all fours!!"

The closer she got to me the less control she suddenly had. By the time she reached my feet she had already stopped screaming and she just stood there awaiting her orders it seemed. I watched her eyes cloud over in a way that can only be described as a complete and total state of lust.

Any real man knows that the look is but one way of telling a woman is ready. Another way is by the most basic of senses: smell. I could smell her juices flowing and freely at that. She was, quite literally, dripping from sexual excitement.

It took some time and experimentation after learning about the properties and effects of the drug, but I discovered that the ability to affect women can be controlled. For example, I can extend my "sexuality area" by conscious or unconscious thought and I can affect large groups of women, small groups or even individual woman.

In this woman's case I decided to see if I could affect only her while watching the effect on the woman she deigned to teach female superiority to. I wanted to see if they were repulsed by her actions or simply yearning to be the slut I intended to turn her into.

When she was close enough to me I made the non-Jan look-alike, her name is Sandra, drop to her knees in front of me and suck me off. I need not have been so forceful with her but I was pushing the boundaries anyway so why not grab her by the hair and force her mouth on my cock. She would have done it anyway.

It turned out to be the wrong thing to do.

The FemDom leader was extremely jealous of Sandra and fought her to get her mouth on my large, throbbing, pre-cum dripping cock. Her students were not as repulsed as I expected. As a matter of fact, most of them must have been naturally submissive because they simply sat there watching her fight for the right to suck a cock.

I did not deny her that right. In fact, I actually ordered her to get on one side of my cock and suck and lick it while Sandra was on the other side doing the same thing. From time to time their mouths met and I got to be in the middle of a tongue duel and kiss that brought me to orgasm in no time. When I came I came hard enough to make them both have to fight hard to swallow every drop down.

The Jan look-alike, her name funny enough is Janelle, was just sitting quietly as this happened and I resolved to make it up to her tonight. As for whether it excited her or not I am not sure, nor do I care, but tonight I will be very sensual and arouse her slowly rather than have her be some mindless fucktoy. I will enjoy her all the more when she, of her own free will, becomes mine.

For now though, I am enjoying the double blowjob of all times. I could make a great deal of money by turning these women into porno stars. As a matter of fact, I may yet do that. Of course they will have to sign releases, but it should not be too hard to get as they are already begging saying that they will do anything I wish to be allowed to suck me off.

Anything? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I guess that would include signing releases, fucking and sucking anything or even being gangbanged. I will have to consider how I want to use them properly. Maybe I will use them to get back at the Madam who turned me out in the first place. Now there is an idea.

The logistics of revenge are tough, but with the proper motivation and the right amount of planning just about anything can happen. In this case it most assuredly will! I plan to see to it.

Sandra is about to become a new employee of the brothel I just left, though her tenure there will be not nearly as long as they intended mine to be. And, of course, I intend to be a lot richer really, really soon—especially after my newest acquisition—my own private brothel. Of course, I don't see the need to change any names on the deed. Let the "owners" pay the taxes and such—with their bodies—and I will just take the profits for myself.

I went back to the brothel, but this time as a customer. This time I intended on having fun with the whores there in my own unusual and kinky way. Unlike the usual patron there I knew my way around a lot better and I knew things, and persons, that were available for usage that they did not.

When I walked through the door as the now extremely dominant person that I am it had a reaction with the ladies. They did not know how to handle me. Before I had been a submissive slut toy for them to use and abuse, now I was there to use them to do what they do best and I think it scared them a bit---thankfully, that was my intention.

Money is easy to come by when you have submissive women willing to do your every beck and call. I made plenty by getting women to be used properly. With the ability to turn any woman into a sexual plaything they became almost too easy to manipulate.

The more I had tested the limits of this new ability the more I learned. And I learned a lot.

My biggest shock came one day when I suddenly felt a bump between my legs where there should not have been one. Not knowing what to do I let it go for a few days, but it seemed to only get worse and larger. Finally, after about a week I went to the doctor's office. He tested everything he could there and we learned some things about it. We learned it was sensitive, that it responded to certain types of stimuli and thoughts and that it seemed to grow in direct proportion to my need for sex.

After numerous tests in the office though it became apparent that we could not truly determine what it was without some kind of other tests. The doctor order various scans. Pet scans, x-rays and cat scans were done to determine what the problem was.

When the doctor told me I passed out.

"Sir," he said, "after numerous tests we have been able to determine that what you have is benign. It is not a cancer or anything that you need to worry about."

"Well then what is it," I asked rather confusedly.

"You won't believe this when I tell you sir," he said.

"Spit it out man," I practically screamed at him.

As he cleared his throat to determine what the best course of action was I shook him hard and told him I needed to know what was happening to me before I lost my mind completely. Obviously cancer and other really bad things is what I had in the back of my head. Let's face it, you go to a doctor you don't exactly expect them to give you news that is going to make your day, right?

"Sir, you are in the process of growing a 2nd cock," he said.

I passed out then and there.

Ok, I passed out, but then again what man wouldn't when faced with that type of news?

When I finally came to the doctor told me that was not the only news he had for me. As I braced myself for what he had to say next he looked at me strangely.

"Sir," he said, "not to be indelicate but may I ask just exactly how big your penis was prior to this happening?"

I can't say I didn't blush, but actually I did know my size because, being into the bondage lifestyle, I had measurements taken for some "exotic" clothing years ago.

"Well," I said as I cleared my throat, "I am 9.5" long and about 3" round, although with a cock and ball spreader on I can get to about 13" long and about 4" round. Why do you ask?"

"Sir," he continued, "as impressive as those numbers are, and as astonishing as your growing a second penis are, the first penis you have has increased in size it would seem."

To be honest when using it I never exactly sat there and looked at it, nor do I look at it in the shower, but when I really paid attention to it now I saw what he was talking about. Later on, on my way home, I stopped and seduced a gorgeous female clerk in an adult bookstore and had her measure it. I, of course, measured it soft myself because otherwise I would have been hard and the numbers would have been off. It turned out that completely flaccid I am now about 14" and hard about 25" inches with a girth bigger than most men's forearms about 2" closer to the wrist then where their elbow is.

Now if you have ever seen a porno with a man with two cocks you know the 2nd one, the one below where most men's normal cocks is, is usually larger than the 1st. So you can fuck both an ass and a pussy simultaneously I guess the good creator of the universe made it so. Well then I guess you won't be surprised to know that my 2nd cock was over 18" flaccid and nearly 2 ½ feet long hard. Thankfully the girth of my 2nd cock was only slightly larger than my 1st or I would have really been in trouble.

Let's return to the brothel now. After all the expense I went through to have women earn money for me I wanted to make sure I got every bit of revenge on the ones who would have made me a slut to any man or woman who could afford me. I started by one day, albeit using a different name, calling and setting up to have the brothel and all its employees to myself for one solid week. I won't tell you what they charged me since I have no intention of not getting back every dime out of them anyway, but suffices to say I will have fun getting the monies out of them.

The ladies were more then surprised to see who could afford to do what I just did. They were even more surprised when I showed up at the door, but their greatest surprise was yet to come. I watched the looks of all of the women as they looked at me. Like any good whores they like to know what a man has in his pants and what they have to deal with. Remember, I now have to really enormous cocks in my pants, and even with the most expensive of tailoring jobs from Saville Row in England, it is tough to conceal properly what is there.

I watched the ladies lick their lips thinking that perhaps I had went out and spent money on a cock job and had my equipment super-sized. Not even close to the truth of course, but it gave them something to think about.

Sandra and Janelle gave them something else to think about as they came through the door behind me. Each was carrying an armload of toys and I am sure the whores where wondering who they were and what they were there to do. Although I am sure that the large amount of cuffs, chains and other bondage supplies gave them a good idea that I wanted them bound and to use them properly.

In that room the tension was rather thick. I am sure they wondered what I would do to them and whether or not I held a grudge. They were right to worry about me holding a grudge. In the end their desire to get paid overruled their fears of me holding a grudge.

Too bad for them. My newly improved cock and new cock were going to probably make it so they could never conduct their business again. Not that I intended to be rough with them, just that the sheer size of them would probably make them somewhat useless after I was done with them. Of course I intended them to become addicted to my dick. I wanted them to beg for it, to beg to have the privilege of fucking and sucking it.

And I intended to take my time doing it!

As Janelle and Sandra made each of the women get naked and kneel down in front of me I was suitably impressed with their performance. I watched as they put each of the women into a different type of bondage. I had them practice doing this on each other for a while until they both had it down cold in preparation for this revenge of mine.

As each was immobilized and bound tightly I worked to stimulate each one. I wanted them all hot and bothered by the time my surprise was revealed. I tweaked nipples and massaged them, I spanked asses and pussies while kissing them all deeply and I generally just took my time and had my way with them but I did not allow any of them to cum.

After having worked there for a while I sort of knew who had the tightest pussy and ass, who loved what sex acts, who was dominant, who was submissive, who gave the best head et cetera. It sort of came with there territory after all. If you wanted a sandwich or someone needed flogging you had to know who to get to help you. I knew all of their nasty, kinky, dirty little secrets.

And I was going to use each and every one of them to my advantage repeatedly. I was going to make the dominant ones submit, the submissive ones I'd put in a dominant position over them, whatever it was the dreamed about in their worst nightmares I was about to make come true. And this became my greatest turn-on.

When you can have any woman, why should you have someone with amateur status when a professional can perform so much better? My two amateurs were good, but I wanted the best. Of course I had all of the women quarantined after I got my hands on them and I had a doctor, female of course, make sure that they were all clean and healthy. Once the go ahead was given I was going to have fun.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers
12