The Secret of the Home Run Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman gets a surprise induction to women's secret society.
2.4k words
4.2
18.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working at my job for several years before we hired Linda to work in my group. We became fast friends after my husband left me, and we've gone out many times to eat or to clubs or the theatre. One day she invited me to a club that was near her.

"Have you ever been to it?"

"No, but I'm game to try it." We made plans to meet there next Friday.

That night is finally here. It's been a rough week so I'm glad to be going out. Now I'm not a pretty woman, nor am I thin, but I look damn good in the mirror this night.

I find the club easily and wait for Linda outside. I see lots of women going in. Must be ladies night. Linda comes along looking fine as she always does. We go in and find seats at the bar and order. We get our drinks and talk and laugh. She's fun. As I watch several women go into another room but not come out, I wonder out loud where they are going.

Linda says,"That's another lounge. This place has several. Do you want to check it out?"

"Sure. This one is too noisy anyway."

I follow her into the next room and we find seats. I'm a people watcher and I still see only women.

"Is this ladies night?" I ask.

"No, this place just attracts a lot of women."

Oh, okay, to each their own. I've been to gay clubs with my lez friends and my radar wasn't saying gay so I just figure this is a safe place to be. Yet, I see two women kissing and touching each other. They soon get up and go into another room.

"Linda, what's in that room?"

"Another lounge. They have names. We are in Second Base, that one is Third Base."

"So we entered in the First Base lounge?"

"Yes."

"Is there a Home Plate?"

"It's called Home Run actually."

I'm beginning to suspect something is going on here. Since I'm no prude, I shrug it off. We finish our drinks and go to the bar for another round. I'm feeling mellow. It's the softness of this place, the low volume dance music, the soft lights, and the alcohol. It feels non-threatening. We have to stand at the bar as our seats were immediately taken. Linda is looking at me strangely. She leans in and tries to kiss me. I back up suddenly and step on someone's foot, which trips me up and I fall against Linda. I try to stand up by putting my hand on her shoulder and end up with my hand caught in her hair. It pulls a wig off her head and I'm shocked to see she's bald! People turn and stare at the commotion. She has a shocked look on her face!

"I'm so sorry, Linda. I didn't mean to pull it off!"

She doesn't say anything, just grabs her wig with one hand and my arm with the other and we run to the back of the lounge, through a hallway, past the other lounge into an office and shuts the door. We're out of breath but I try to say I'm sorry again, only to be interrupted by a woman's voice.

"Linda, what's going on here? Who is this?"

"Miss Abbie, this is a friend from work, Gwen. She just outted me, by mistake, but I was seen."

Outted her? What does that mean? I know she's not a lesbian.

"What do you want to do about that?"

"She needs to be punished. Accidents are no excuse."

"Can someone explain what is going on here? I just pulled her wig off by mistake, that's all."

Miss Abbie comes out from around her desk, stands before me, and looks me up and down.

"Gwen, we are a secret organization of women with specific needs. We do not advertise nor do we show ourselves to the world. Members are vouched for by other members. While many women in our lounges are members, you outted one in front of the general public. For that, even though a mistake, you must be punished." She looks at Linda."Did you have anything in mind?"

"Yes, Annie's room, with Sister Barbera, Amazon Ann, Joy, and Junior in attendance."

"That sounds fine. Take her to Annie's room and I will ring for the others to meet you there." She looks at me."Good luck." That does not sound good.

Linda leads me out the door and down a long corridor.

"Linda, is this really necessary?"

"Yes. I know you don't understand, yet, but it is imperative you be punished. We have to set an example."

A sign above the door states Annie's Room. We enter into a small robing room. Linda goes to a closet and pulls out a beautiful purple satin robe.

"Here. Take off all your clothes and put this on."

I do so with my back to her. I sash the robe around me and follow her into the next room. I see a long dresser with mirror, a bed, a sink, several wooden braces, ceiling hooks, and a barber chair... odd. Linda tells me to sit.

"We are waiting for the others before we begin."

Soon I hear voices and a door opens and closes. Into the room comes a nun in full habit, a very tall woman covered in black latex, a younger woman, and a huge hulk of a man.

"Gwen, I want you to meet Sister Barbera, Amazon Ann, Joy and Junior. They will help me deliver your punishment. You will not speak unless told to. Do not try to leave or the punishment will be severe. Do you understand? Say yes or no."

"Yes."

"Good."

I shift nervously in the chair.

"We will leave the room to discuss types of chastisement. Junior, please watch her."

They leave me alone with Junior for about 10 minutes, neither of us speaking. They reenter the room.

"Please stand."

I do, and Amazon Ann comes over with a riding crop. She uses it to slip the loosely tied robe to drop open and exposing my naked body. She looks me up and down, then walks around my back and pulls the robe off entirely. I try to cover myself.

"Do not" she shouts and I drop my arms.

"Linda, she is your liability, how do you want to proceed?"

"Let's see how she responds first." Linda walks over and strokes my body with a feather. I shiver. She takes Amazon's offered crop and whacks my bare butt. I jump but otherwise show nothing though it smarted.

"Joy, assess please." Joy comes over and walks around me once and then violently cups my pubes with one finger inside me. That hurt as I wasn't prepared, but again, I react very little.

Linda enquires of Sister Barbera,"Sister, what shall the scale be?" Sister Barbera looks mean and judgmental."I recommend 8 on the scale."

"Very well. Let's proceed" instructs Linda.

"Joy, would you take the lead?" Joy goes to a low cupboard and slides out a funny machine. Joy speaks to me.

"Gwen, come over here" I walk over."This is called a Sybian Saddle. You sit and ride it. I have attached a bendable penis so you may lean forward. As you do, your clit will ride on this ridge. I will be behind you fucking your ass with this vibrator. Now, sit."

I straddle the machine, place the penis in my pussy, and slowly slide down. It's a little big and fills me. I can't believe I am, but I must be turned on as it didn't hurt going in. Joy straddles behind me. She positions the vibrator at my ass. With a flick of a switch, the saddle vibrates like nothing I've ever felt. Joy rams my ass with the vibrator.

"Ow!" Slap! Joy places one across my butt.

"You'll take it and you'll like it." She pulls the vib out of my ass and rams it in again. I have to bite my tongue not to cry out, as tears run down my cheeks. She again takes it out and rams it in. I don't mind so much this time because as she does this, my clit is on the ridge and the penis is gyrating inside me. I'm getting fucked by a machine and my body likes it. Joy turns up the power and the penis swirls faster as well as moves up and down. My clit is going crazy with the vibs, and as Joy removes and rams my ass again, I cum. Slap! Joy shuts off the machine and removes the vibrator. I feel empty.

"Did I say you could come? I did not. You have just extended your punishment, which Sister Barbera will prescribe." Joy looks at Sister Barbera and Sister nods in approval.

"Very good, Joy," Linda says.

"Amazon Ann, your turn." AA straps on a latex covered dildo that matches her latex suit."Get off the machine and lay back on the bed. Bend your legs." AA is a no nonsense gal.

I do as she says. AA lays on top of me. The latex is strangely arousing. She rolls her body in a circle so all of her latex touches all of me at some point. She puts one latexed finger in me and wants me to lick it. I do. She moves up so her pussy is in my face. She unzips her latex suit and holds my head."Lick me."

I've never done this before. My tongue tentatively reaches out and licks her pussy. She slaps my breasts with her crop."Deeper, lick me."

She lowers her pussy right on my mouth and I'm forced to lick. I lav her folds, and stick my tongue inside her pussy and dart it in and out. Then I latch onto her clit and suck hard. She slaps my face."Enough."

She sits lower on me and places her strap-on at the mouth of my pussy and shoves it in. The latex feels good, so smooth and it glides in easily. It's a weird and exotic. AA holds my knees and fucks me with the dildo. I can't believe how amazing it feels. It sounds cool too, the slick sucking sound. She speeds up and fucks faster and deeper. The faster she moves the warmer the latex gets. Faster, harder, deeper. It's starting to get uncomfortable and I try to get away from it. Slap! on my face."No, only I move. You just got yourself more punishment."

I try to lay still as AA moves my legs to her shoulders. Her hands pull me in closer. She places her arms on either side of me, plants her feet, and really lets me have it. I thought she was fast, but now she's fucking me harder, faster, and deeper than before. I feel like I'm fucking a hot poker. It hurts! Still she goes on. Even harder, even faster, even deeper. Tears roll down my face and she licks them off. I feel like the dildo is in my stomach. It burns, it burns!. Oh no, I'm cuming again! Slap! again on my face."No."

I can't stop cuming. AA pulls out of me and I'm still cuming. I scream"I'm on fire! Put me out!"

One good slap to my pussy doesn't stop my orgasm, it only continues it.

"Quick, fuck her again but with this." Joy hands AA an ice cold dildo and straps it on."It may be the only way to stop this orgasm."

AA puts the cold dildo in me and slowly fucks me. The icy feel slowly puts out the flames I feel inside. My breathing slows to normal. I know I can't speak so I just nod my head in thanks.

Linda speaks,"Good thinking, Joy. Amazon Anne, you may just be too good at this job." I couldn't agree more.

"Because of this incident, we will accord you some time to recover before we begin again. I will get some cool cloths and bathe your hot pussy. The rest of you may take 5 as well," Linda tells the others.

They all march out and Linda soon comes in with cooling cloths. She gently tends to me. I'm so drained after that encounter, I start to relax and doze off.

I don't know how long I was out but I feel a weight on the bed. Joy has come over and strokes my stomach. Her touch is gentle, like butterfly kisses. She slowly moves to my breasts and massages them, and it feels so nice. She leans over and takes a tit in her mouth and rolls it around before biting it and moving to the other one, doing the same. This really turns me on and I can feel myself getting wet. She moves to my mouth. She kisses me softly, gently parting my lips with her tongue. Her tongue explores my mouth and caresses my tongue. Her kisses are intoxicating. I don't fight the urge to kiss back and caress her tongue.

I was expecting a slap but none came, so we continue Frenching for a long time. She is so good at it, and it gets me really hot and I'm totally into it. The kisses soon become very erotic and exotic. She finds ways of pleasuring my mouth I've never known. We are frenzied now, grabbing at each other, pulling at each other. I'm so turned on by this woman. She takes my hand and places it on her breast. I just fall into it and squeeze and mold and flick and suck her tits the way she does mine. After I do the other breast, I reach for her pussy. Again, no slap. I slip a finger into her, then another. She's doing the same to me.

We are now kneeling together on the bed, my hand in her pussy and hers in mine. We are finger fucking each other. We look in each other's eyes, gauging our status. We breathe heavy and in time. Our fingers move faster and faster and we both cum. We both lick our fingers. I've never been with a woman like this. I now wonder why not. Hey, I just noticed that my pussy no longer hurts. I look around and they are all standing around us, watching the whole scene. Embarrassing, yet erotic too, to be watched and not knowing.

"I'd say you have sufficiently recovered. We will continue," Sister says.

...cont'd in Pt 2.