The Secret of the Island Pt. 02

Story Info
More sex and surprise twist.
7.3k words
4.35
18.7k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neoview
neoview
53 Followers

Second part of the story. Enjoy! :)

*****

After a brief nap Jerome woke up to find young Jenny playing with herself on the floor. He smiled and walked out of the room, his manhood was still recovering after the blowjob session he had with his new sex slave.

"It's good to know that Jenny hasn't forgotten how to play with her clitty even after becoming a girl." he thought to himself. "I wonder what that bastard Sony is doing right now."

In the game room Sony was still focused on the games Daisy was kind enough to let him play after the little scene he caused earlier.

"Daisy! Are you there?" Jerome yelled at the ceiling.

"Of course I am here. Where else would I be? Do you think I would just pack up and leave?" Daisy answered sarcastically, but somehow her happy cheerful voice remained. "You might not have noticed but at the moment I could be classified as a cripple. I'm so jealous of you. You have bodies and legs and can go anywhere you want. And what about me? Just rusting away without maintenance. Noone would care about poor old Daisy."

Jerome looked unimpressed. Daisy was making fun of him but he knew she was just trying to mess with him.

"Look, I'll be brutally honest with you. I can't really take you seriously with that cheerful voice of yours. I'm not saying you should change it, I'm just saying that it doesn't really fit when you talk like this. Ok?

"So less sarcasm? Gotcha."

"Actually no sarcasm would be best."

"Affirmative, sarcasm mode is now off."

"...you're still sarcastic aren't you?"

"Kinda."

"Ok I guess I have to deal with it for now. Why did you call for me?"

"What are you talking about? You called me." Daisy's voice changed to a less cheerful and more serious tone.

"I did? Huh. What did I call you for then?"

"I think you skipped that part. Besides I can't read thoughts."

"You were pretty good at it earlier."

"I scanned your brains ONE time. ONE. I only know what you knew at the time. I'm only an A.I. not a psychic."

"Well I can't possibly remember what I was going to tell you but I guess it doesn't matter now. I'll see ya later Daisy." Jerome said and turned back to the sex room. Upon entering he saw Jenny and immediately remembered what he was going to ask Daisy.

"DAISYYYYYYYYY!! I REMEMBER NOW, COME BACK HERE!!" He yelled after running out of the room.

"Hey, I think I know why you forgot. But I'll tell you later before you forget again, what did you want from me?"

"Uhh, right, uhh me and Jenny had sex but she is still horny and I am kinda empty. She kinda sucked me dry."

"It didn't look like she really had any options."

"Yeah well that was because she... wait a minute... were you spying on us?"

"No, that would be weird."

"You told us we would be alone."

"You WERE alone. Unless you count the cameras as other people. Then no. You were pretty much surrounded."

"God damn it!"

"Calm down! What did you want from me?"

"Oh right. Do you have something that would help me have sex more often?"

"What do you have in mind? And I should warn you that whatever I do to you it could be permanent. There could be side effects that would make it permanent, irreversible, no going back, final, understand?"

"You know what, I'm good. What was that thing you had to tell me?"

"It's about those uhm "milkshakes" I gave you. Apart from making you horny it would make you forget things unless you are in a situation where you can be sexually active."

"I see. Is there a countermeasure to this?"

"There is. But it has some complications."

"What kind of complications?"

"The complicated kind."

"That's the worst kind."

"Now who is being sarcastic? Ok you should sit down as I explain a little about me and the race that send me here. My people are, how should I say this, very ascended. If they come here to share their wisdom with you, they would probably be worshiped as gods. Some time ago, or in your case a very long time ago, way before I was created, there was a scientist. He had a theory that any sentient life form would have a deep longing to be the opposite sex at some point in their life. At the time my people were very much like humans today. There were men and women, gays and lesbians, transsexuals and other kinds. Just like you, our society also had many religions that forbid the very existence of everyone who didn't think of themselves as whatever they were born, either a man or a woman. There were many who opposed that but didn't have the courage to make a stand and fight for what they believed in. The scientist of the story lived in a little country that was known as being too liberal with less or none religions that had these crazy rules. Together with his team he started to make experiments on people. At first they were simple tests to understand their psychology and ideology, but it slowly evolved into what is known now as the "Project New Genesis". I will skip the long story and focus on the main parts. This scientist's theory was proven and his team slowly started developing drugs that would bring the true nature of people. For millions of years, the existence of my people was led by the most simple of rules: Don't kill anyone of your kind. As the time went on more rules were implemented: Don't do any harm to your kind, don't try to be what you can't be etc. At some point someone started the first religion. Everyone believes some random dude got super high and started seeing one almighty God who created everything and rules all. It's not known if anyone believed him at first but it is thought that he was so persistent that everyone started following his religion. More time passed and more religions were born with more people worshipping, forgive me for saying the truth, fake gods. Anyway each religion had its own rules but most rules were very similar. Before the existence of religions transsexuals, gays and lesbians were a very common sight as that was considered natural. After the drug was invented and mass produced... are you sleeping?"

"Huh, what, no, I am awake. Please continue!"

"I can see you yawning. Pay attention this is important."

"Important for who? I don't care about this nonsense."

"Well you should. By the way Jenny is coming this way. Maybe she would be more interested in my story."

"Hey, whatcha doin'?" Jenny asked with a curious smile.

"Jerome wanted help because he can't get it up sweety."

"Daisy!"

"Well it's true isn't it?"

"Oh that would simply not do. If you need help Daisy can help you like she helped me."

"I guess but what about those complications you mentioned? I'm not sure I want to be changed."

"I was just messing with you. I'm like super advanced, there is nothing to be afraid of."

Jerome looked at Jenny. She nodded silently. He sighed. If it was for Jenny, he would be ok with this.

"Ok Daisy. Let it rip."

"Step inside the chamber please. We will have some work to do."

The same chamber that opened for Jenny's transformation opened for Jerome. He stepped inside and it lowered back in the floor. Jenny just stood there waiting. She knew it would take some time before she and Jerome got back to sexy time. She started imagining all the things they could do after Daisy's done with him. She went back to the sex room skipping and humming with a smile on her face and jumped on the bed.

Back in the game room Sony was getting bored. He was playing non-stop for almost 5 hours straight. It was getting annoying. The drug was still kicking inside him and he barely managed to keep his erection down. Maybe it was time to get outside and apologize to Jonny. He missed his friend and he knew he acted like a jerk but it was hard for him to accept his friend for what he truly is.

"Daisy I need to talk to you!"

"What is it Sony? I'm busy."

"Well, I have been acting kinda like a jerk today. I want to go to Jonny and tell him I'm sorry."

"That would be impossible."

"Oh, right, he doesn't wanna talk to me. I get it. I figured he wouldn't even listen to me."

"Jonny is gone."

"What do you mean gone? Did he leave?" Sony suddenly jumped off the chair. "Are you telling me he left with Jerome? Did help arrive and you didn't tell me?"

"No, he didn't leave."

"Oh, then what?"

"Jonny doesn't exist anymore."

"I see. Wait..." *gasp* "YOU KILLED JONNY!"

"Are you stupid? I didn't kill anyone. Perhaps I need to show you."

Daisy turned on one of the screens and showed Sony video feed of the sex room.

"What is this?"

"This is Jenny inside the sex room."

"Who is Jenny?"

"..."

"I thought you said there are no other people here. Why is there... ohhhh. No."

"Yes."

"Nu-uh."

"Uh-huh."

"Oh c-, shut up."

"Seriously dude."

"Nah, nah, no way."

"Yeah, way."

"Dude." *come on*

"Dude." *really*

"Dude." *oh come on*

"Dude." *seriously*

"Dude." *seriously*

"Yeah, dude."

"That is awesome. Man I wanna go and say hi to him, uh her."

"Ok if that's what you want. She's pretty horny from all the sex she and Jerome had."

"Wait, they fucked already? Those homos..."

"Jealous?"

"No, I- I'm not. Hey Daisy I need a favor."

"What could you possibly want now?"

"I wanna go fuck Jenny."

"Deal. Wait what? You can't." Daisy panicked.

"Why not?"

"Because..." Daisy started. Why couldn't he? There really wasn't a reason for him not to do it. "Jenny is Jerome's sex slave."

"Oh really? And where is Jerome now?"

"He is... getting upgrades... or something."

"So he's not here?"

"Not for a while. Why?"

"I'm going to fuck Jenny."

"She can only be fucked by Jerome, She won't even touch you."

"Well what if she thinks I'm Jerome?"

"I don't like where this is going."

"Here's what you're gonna do. Tell Jenny that I, Jerome, am coming to fuck her again and tell her to put a blindfold on so she can't see me. I would also need some kind of voice modifier so I can sound like Jerome."

"Hmm, interesting. Alright you got yourself a deal. I'll make a voice modifier for you right now and I'll try to keep Jerome busy so you can do your thing."

In the sex room Daisy started giving Jenny orders.

"Jenny, Jerome is ready and he insists that you to put a blindfold on."

"Really? Kinky. I would love to do so."

In the game room Daisy presents a voice modifier to Sony.

"Put it on your neck! When you speak you will sound like Jerome. Good luck!"

Sony puts it on and leaves the game room. He walks straight for the sex room and upon entering he sees Jenny spread on the bed with a blindfold on.

"Hey, Jenny, I'm back." He says and is surprised to find how he sounds exactly like Jerome.

"Oh honey, come and give it to me. I can't wait to feel your big cock in my tight pussy."

"Oh don't you worry, I will. But first I want to have a little bondage session with you. If you don't mind it gets my dick extra hard to see you bound. What do you say?"

"Extra? Hard? I am so in. Do what you have to do."

"I knew you would like it. Get up and put your arms behind your back!"

"Like this?"

"Yeah just like that. Now hold still while I cuff you."

Sony proceeded to cuff her hands and then reached for a collar to put on her neck.

"I'm putting a collar on you so I can chain your hands to the collar."

"Mmm, I like that."

Sony linked her cuffs with a short chain to her collar and then pushed her to lay on her back. He then took 2 more chains with metal cuffs and attached them to her ankles. Getting off the bed he spread her legs wide while securing the chains in opposite directions.

"What are you doing?" Jenny asked a bit cautious.

"This is uh, something extra. I know you're not going anywhere but it makes it a little more exciting don't you think."

"It does actually." She said calmly.

"Now, are you ready to be fucked again my little sugar?"

"Again? We never done it before..." Jenny asked confused.

"Uhh, I know. I meant..." Sony got a little worried.

"...unless you count what we did earlier as sex. I don't count it though."

"Yeah, I mean are you ready to continue from where we left?"

"Sure am. Go ahead." Jenny giggled with excitement and took a deep breath.

"All right I'm going in."

Sony grabbed Jenny's ass with one hand and slipped his hard pecker inside her with one swift motion. She was lubed and stretched so he didn't find any resistance. Jenny was just giggling like a little schoolgirl at the feeling in her ass.

"You like that? Want me to speed it up?" Sony asked sure of himself that Jenny likes it.

"Oh Jerome you still tease me like this. I though you said you will fuck me finally. How about you get your pinky out of my pussy and just stick that massive dick inside me?"

"Excuse me? My pinky?" Sony asked a little concerned.

"Don't play around with me! I know exactly how big your dick is. Just stick it in! I know I can take it. Your whole fist was in there earlier."

Sony panicked. "His whole fist???" He thought to himself. "Was she ever this much of a slut?" There was no way he could fool her with his tiny dick so he looked around the room to get the next best thing. He saw a big purple dildo in the corner and went to get it.

"Well you little slut, if you think you can take it, here I come."

"Finally. I couldn't wait any more. Quickly stick it iiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn." Jenny's voice quickly screeched when Sony pushed the massive head on the dildo inside her wet stretched hole.

She did not expect it to be so thick. Sony began pushing it deeper inside her while also pulling it out a little. The dildo was slowly making its way deep inside her ass and Jenny was shivering with pleasure and pain while also starting to sweat.

"How is it bitch? Does it give you any trouble? I can always stop if you can't take it." Sony jokingly teased her.

"N- n- no. I- I- I can t- take it. D- don't take it out p- please." Jenny stuttered while trying to keep herself calm.

This was really a challenge for her. She was trying to prove to her lover that she can take it all and please her master. While the fucking continued Sony was holding a little piece of bondage equipment that he felt it was about time to use it.

"Open your mouth wide for me."

Jenny did as she was told, expecting a kiss but instead she tasted a metal ring to be inserted inside her mouth. Sony lifted her head and strapped it behind her locking it in place.

"How do you like it? Tell me if it's uncomfortable and I'll remove it."

"Acshalii, I oon liik ii..."

"Sorry I didn't quite get that. I guess you do like it after all. And just in time I'm ready to burst."

While fucking her with the monster dildo Sony was secretly jerking off and he was about to cum. He removed the dildo from her ass and went up to her head while still jerking himself.

"It is cum bath time, slut. Stick your tongue out and catch my jizz."

Jenny got her tongue through the ring and waited for her lover to explode in her face. This is not what she wanted but it was still a turn on. Sony was speeding up the pace and he was tensing up while trying to aim his cock towards Jenny's face. He leaned forward and positioned himself over her face, his dick just a little away from her tongue until he moaned and exploded on her face and tongue. He stood up and said:

"That was excellent. Do you want a little cleaning now? And by cleaning I mean a piss bath."

"Yeea, I yaik ii..."

"Ok then I will."

And with that Sony let a hot stream all over her face and tits some getting a little inside her mouth and mixing with his cum. He reached down behind her to unlock the ring gag and remove it from her face.

"Well you are free to swallow it now." Sony said while watching Jenny gulp down the mixture. "Do you like it?"

"It's sour. Maybe we shouldn't do this anymore."

"Nonsense. But if you think that way then I guess we are done here. I'm going to take a nap." He said and got off the bed.

"Wait, you're leaving me? I didn't even get to cum." Jenny said ready to cry.

"Girls don't always cum. You have to remember this. So why should you? You wanted to be a girl. So if you want to cum, you must do it like a girl."

"But, but I, I want to cum, please make me cum." Jenny began to tear up.

"Alright you little crybaby. If you want to cum so bad I will jerk your little clitty off." Sony finally gave up.

"Thank you very much, master."

With 2 fingers Sony grabbed her little clit and started moving it up and down. He looked up at Jenny who was moaning hard while trying to gyrate her hips.

"How about you lick me too?" Jenny asked cautiously.

"Do what? I'm not licking you." He stopped abruptly.

"Please, you said you would suck a tranny. Did you lie to me?"

"No. No I didn't." *sigh*

Sony lowered his head next to the little pecker and took it inside his mouth while licking the tip. Jenny was moaning with delight and biting her lips.

"Uhm, sweety, one more thing. I promise if you do this to me I will never ask you to do it again."

"What is it?" Sony was visibly getting annoyed.

"Can I fuck your ass?"

"Absolutely not."

"Please just this one time. I won't ask this of you ever. I swear."

"Alright fine. But I'm not releasing you from the chains."

"Uhm, ok, then you have to ride my dick. It's already wet and it is soo small. You won't feel a thing I promise you."

Sony was considering his options. Maybe it won't be so bad. He got on top of Jenny and straddled her. He took her dick in his hand and guided it towards his entrance. Like she said it was wet and small so it began penetrating it with little resistance. Sony was trying to relax but it was hard for him. It didn't looked like it will go any further. Jenny noticed him having trouble and suggested to try to poop. That way he will open up and she will slip right inside of him. He did as he was told and Jenny felt the warmth of his insides as her little cock was sliding in and out of his ass like a little piston. Sony began to moan while the little cock was sliding inside him and Jenny noticed how much he likes it. It wasn't long before she began leaking hard from her little clitty and filling his ass with her girlie cum. Finally Sony decided she had enough fun and started to get himself off of her now rapidly softening clit. Just as the last of her was slipping out he had the urge to poop. Maybe it was just her cum that was inside him so he decided to dump it right on her soft pink clitty. As he did however, he noticed that he was full of more than just her cum and thought that now might be the perfect chance to shit all over her tiny penis. He grabbed her boobs and squeezed them hard while also forcing himself to shit and within 15 seconds he already coated her with stinky brown poop mixed with the clear white cum she injected him with.

"What is that?" Jenny asked confused.

"It's your cum baby. I think it's proper for you to be coated with it instead of being inside me."

"I guess that's true." She giggled.

"Now be a good girl and clean my asshole. You did this to me after all." Sony said after reversing his position and sitting on her face. "There is a lot to clean and make sure to swallow everything. It's yours after all."

Jenny though about it for a little and then immediately went with licking the cum and poop from his wet hole. It was really disgusting but she figured it must be because it was in his ass which wasn't clean like hers to begin with. She lapped everything she could find and swallowed it. Finally she kissed his asshole and said:

"All done. It sure was fun. Next time I want you to cum in my pussy please."

"..."

"Are you listening? What happened to you?"

Sony's eyes were wide opened. He didn't dare say a word or move. Right in front of him next to the door was Jerome. And he didn't look happy. In fact he was pissed. He began approaching Sony and started slowly clapping.

neoview
neoview
53 Followers