The Secret Ownership of Tim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face shot up to face Dev.

"No! Please! Please, Dev, please don't!"

"Ha!" she started laughing at me. "And just wait til Mama hears about this."

"No, no, no, please, please, please. Please, Dev!"

"Look at my horny brother, on his knees in front of my pussy, begging. I don't know what you want more. For me to keep this a secret or for me to shove your face into my pussy."

At that, my heart raced with even greater speed. What was she saying? She was twisting my perversion into deeper depths of depravity. I was jerking off to Natasha and now Dev was threatening me with public humiliation or ... the word exploded in my mind ... incest! With my increased heart rate jolted by adrenaline, my dick gorged again to full vein-bulging hardness.

"Oh look at horny boy's erection now!" And with that, she stroked my cheeks with the backs of her two hands. The sensation of being touched by her made me jerk my face back.

"No, come here, little boy. There, there." She was cupping my face now, cooing her words. "You like that idea, don't you? You want to bury your face in sissy's pussy don't you? Of course you do. Show me. Stroke yourself now. That's right, ooooh, yeah, that's right, oh I bet that feels good, huh? And look at your mouth; you're practically drooling because sissy's tits are so close. Ooooh, you're practically drooling just to have sissy's tits shoved into your face while you stroke your long, fat, thick boy meat. Are you close to cumming, little stroker boy? Hmm? Yeah?"

And then she did it again. She slapped me across the face.

"You fucking disgusting masturbating pig," she said pronouncing each word separately as if they were a staircase sending me straight to hell.

While my eyes welled up with tears and I nursed my burning cheek, her torrent of humiliation spewed forth: "How fucking sick is that? Your fuck meat got really hard at the idea of your sister's pussy. Look at it, it's still fucking hard even after I slapped you. You're practically crying and yet you're stroking yourself while staring at my tits, drooling out of your mouth, just like your pathetic cock is drooling pre-cummies right now. You are a hopeless, perverted, twisted little fucker. You are a pussy-hungry horn-dog who needs to be led on a leash and kept in cage. That's what you are! Is that what you are? Answer me!"

I was so dizzy, I didn't know what to answer. I was swirling in a maelstrom, being sucked down into a hole so glorious and so frightening, that I couldn't think straight anymore. I just stared at Dev, her tits, her hidden pussy.

"Answer me, pussy boy!"

For lack of knowing what to do, I nodded.

"That's right! You're a fucking pud-pulling horn-dog. And you know what horn-dogs do? Hmm? Do you know? They hump. Now get on all fours like the fucking dog you are!"

I obeyed. I got on all fours.

"Good dog. Now stay!"

I heard her leave the room. Perhaps I should have expected she was going to get Mama. But I was so dizzy and confused and disoriented from everything that was happening, that I just couldn't think. My erect cock hung between my legs and my cock was all I could think of. It seemed like my whole being was just my cock. My sister was right, I was nothing more than my pathetic cock, hungry and wanting. I was a fuck-rabid, salivating dog with a raging hard-on, nothing more. And I was ready for whatever punishment and chastisement she and Mama were going to impose on me. I heard the door open, someone come in, and close again.

"Good dog," Dev said. She was alone. She patted my head. Then she grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. I yelped and just as I did she stuffed some cloth into my mouth. "My panties ought to keep little fuck-doggy from making too much noise. And this ought to feel good on that meat of yours. Take it."

With that she released my head and gave me another pair of her panties. Then, still dressed in just her pajama pants, she squatted down in front of me. I thought I could smell her pussy much stronger now than before even though it was further away.

"Now look up at my tits and start stroking your doggy dick with your sister's panties. Stroke that doggy meat nice and slow. I want you to really feel it. Mmm, that's it. Good doggy. But don't you dare cum unless I say, or I swear to god you will regret it."

I was on my knees, staring at my sister's gorgeous breasts with her panties wrapped around my cock. Stroking my hard erection was as exquisitely pleasurable as it was torture. My dick had been so gorged now for so long that the skin was stretched tight and every sensation was magnified. My balls were so tight and they too were stretched tight with cum. Cum that needed to explode. I needed relief so bad. Now my sister began to almost whisper.

"That's right fuck dog. You stroke that disgusting fat meat of yours. And with each stroke you tell yourself what a twisted pervert you are. That's right. Look at you, staring at sissy's tits. You hungry, chronic masturbator, now you are masturbating like the dog you are. And look at you, ha! you are drooling out of the side of my panty gag, just like a hungry doggy. Do you want my tits, doggy? Do you want me to turn you over and lower my pussy right on your face, doggy? Mmmm, I bet you do. Keep stroking."

Her river of derision and encouragement drew me into a river of abandonment.

"But you know that touching me would be incest, don't you doggy? And that would be so fucking perverted, wouldn't it? Oh yes, it would. Keep stroking, baby."

All I could do was nod. Drool dribbled past the gag and down my chin like a rabid animal.

"But sweet, innocent Dev isn't a twisted pervert like you. So I couldn't let you do touch my perfect titties, little hump doggy. But I am going to teach you to hump properly. And maybe if you hump like the fucking horn-dog that you are, Sissy might let you cum. Would you like that, fuck meat?"

I began nodding like a crazed and restrained horse. I muffled against my gag.

"Stay!" she said and moved behind me. "Now drop the panties and back on all fours. Eyes straight ahead."

I obeyed.

The next sensations nearly made me explode. From behind me, I felt her arm reach down between my legs and next I felt her wrap her smooth panties around my engorged dick.

"Maybe this little cum-puppy needs to be milked, hmm? You want Sissy to drain that gooey cum out of your aching, swollen balls?"

I jerked and began muffling behind my gag like a demented mental patient. "Mmpf! ... Mmpf!"

"Ooooo. Fuck doggy is sensitive, isn't he? Maybe I shouldn't be doing this. Do you want me to stop or are you so fucking twisted that you're going to beg your sister to make you cum by sliding her panties on your vile meat? Hmm? Baby doggy?"

All I could is stutter muffles against my gag.

"I can't heeeaaar you," she sing-songed while she stroked. "If fuck puppy wants to spurt his cummies, you will have to beg Sissy."

Each of her panty strokes sent tingling jolts of electricity from my dick throughout my body. I was being electrocuted. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I was going to cum in my sister's panties. She pulled the soaked panties from my mouth.

"Say it fucker! Beg me to cum, you twisted fuck!"

My whole body was jerking in spasms from the tortuous electric jolts of pleasure. I wanted to beg, but my brain didn't know how to speak. Finally I was able to stutter.

"Pl... pl... please ... Si... Sissy. Pl ... ease. I ... need ... to ... cum."

"Cum my little fuck dog! Cum in Sissy's panties! Cum in my hand while I jerk your disgusting addicted meat. Right now! Cum!"

With that she pulled the panties all the way to the base of my cock with one long stroke and I convulsed with my back hunched and my face hanging down. Curled in on myself like that, I exploded with such force that my cum spattered all over my face and roped onto the floor.

"Ooooo, that's a like a horse cumming," Dev cooed. "So much cummies for a little puppy.

She continued to stroke as I convulsed with more pulses of cum and spasms of shock.

"Such a good little fucker. You come like the big boys already with so much cummy spurting out of your sorry balls."

Then she was squatting in front of me again and yanked my head up by my hair and laughed when she saw my cum-spattered face. She released my hair and I flinched and closed my eyes waiting for the slap. Instead, her hand smeared my cum all over my face.

"You are indeed one seriously demented, sick puppy, you know that?"

I looked at her and nodded.

"Now be a good doggy and lick it off my hands."

I licked while she twisted her fingers around my mouth and tongue.

Then she got up, collected her two panties and headed for the door.

"Pervert!" she said and shut the door behind her.

12