The Secret Place

Story Info
Wife watches hubby deflower virgin.
2.5k words
4.17
43.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have this room in my basement that doesn't get used very often. It is a fourth bedroom in my house, and as such it contains a bed, a desk, a light, a couple electrical outlets etc. I guess you could call it a "guest room". Mostly we use our guest room as kind of a store room. It's where we store stuff that has no place in our day to day lives, but has value or may become important enough to use eventually.

I only occasionally go in there when I need something, otherwise I leave it largely alone.

Earlier this fall, I made plans to host my cousin for Christmas - she was going to come out on Christmas Eve and stay for a couple days.

As Christmas approached we got the house cleaned up. My husband tackled the upstairs, the kids tidied their rooms and I worked on the main floor.

One of the other tasks I had assigned to myself was to prepare the guest room for my cousin.

I went into the room expecting to see a huge mess, and was pleasantly surprised to see it was tidy. It had been roughly 5 months since I'd been in here, but the room was in better shape than I expected: items were stored neatly on the shelves, no toys littering the floor, and no layers of dust or cobwebs. Even the bed was made!

It struck me as a bit odd that this room was tidier than our bedroom, but I didn't dwell on it. I figured that it's been a long time since I've been in here and maybe my hubby cleaned it for me at some point.

Since I'm the one who does laundry, I know it's been almost a year since the sheets in here were cleaned (I had done them after my cousin's last Christmas visit) so I started stripping the bed. That's when I found the evidence.

The sheets smelled a bit funky, like stale sex fluids, and I noticed semen stains, and even a bit of blood. I hadn't bled on these sheets, and my husband and I had not had sex down here in ages (not since the kids were really little). These stains had to have gotten there after last January!

My brain was spinning and my blood was boiling as I started looking around the room for... What exactly I wasn't sure. Something. Anything. All I knew is that I needed to find something to fling in my husband's face. The housework was forgotten. I knew the truth now (or thought I did) and I wanted to nail the bastard.

That's when I found our old nanny cam tucked away on one of the shelves, in amongst assorted computer peripherals. It was running (I could see the red light blinking) and it was pointed at the bed.

I removed it from its hiding place and traced its cable up and over the shelf, down the floor and around to the controller box that was sitting on the top shelf of the closet.

I remember buying this several years ago when the kids were younger so that we could monitor any babysitters we hired to look after the kids. I had helped him hook it up at the time, so I had no trouble in powering it down and removing the External hard drive it recorded onto.

I made my way upstairs in a daze. The hubby was out Christmas shopping with the kids and would be gone for a couple more hours still. I grabbed the laptop and retreated to our room, closing the door behind me.

I turned on the laptop and inserted the USB cable into the hard drive. I browsed the card and found 6 movie files ranging in size including one from today and one from last Tuesday and a couple from last month.

I opened the one from today and watched the video in on the computer's media player. It was a little under 2 hours long and nothing was happening on the screen: the bed was in view but other than that nothing was happening. I skipped ahead to near the end and suddenly, there I was cleaning the room. I realized that my husband had set this up this morning before he went shopping, so of course there would be nothing on here.

I went back to explorer and clicked on the much larger file from last Tuesday. Again I was treated to the sight of the bed in our guest room. Suddenly my husband was in frame, tidying up a few toys and straightening the sheets. Then he left.

I skipped the video ahead 3 hours and was treated to the same boring sight of the bed. I was beginning to think that there was nothing to it - just my imagination. For the hell of it, I skipped ahead another couple hours and my heart sank. There was Phil fucking some woman from behind!

I backed up the video about 20 minutes - again it was Phil sitting on the bed with the woman, still fully clothed. His hand was stroking her thigh. I couldn't see who she was due to the angle of the camera and her body position. I was furious. I wanted to find out who this slut was who dared to fuck my husband in my house!

I backed up the video another 15 minutes. The room was empty. Ahead 2 minutes. Ahh there we go. I could see Phil's foot in the corner. He was advancing towards the bed. He was still clothed from work (he is a librarian). She walked into frame but her face wasn't visible yet. There was no sound on the recording, but it seemed obvious that Phil was giving her a tour as he pointed something out on the shelf.

Phil sat down on the bed and a moment later, patted the seat beside him. She hesitated, then joined him on the bed and I got my first good look at her. My god, she was a teenager! If she had seen more than 19 birthdays I would have eaten my hat.

She looked young, nervous and vulnerable. But she was gorgeous! She was tall and skinny, with long dirty blonde hair that was pulled into a loose ponytail. She was wearing a thigh-length skirt, knee-highs, a loose sweater and glasses. The backpack completed the schoolgirl look.

She sat beside my husband, shooting him glances occasionally as he was speaking, but mostly she stared at her hands, folded tightly in her lap.

I don't know what he was saying, but I could see him gesturing and looking stern. Then he put his hand on her thigh. She sat rigidly and he began to stroke it. I was horrified because I knew what was going to happen, but I was also somewhat aroused by what I was witnessing.

I watched as my husband moved closer to her on the bed. He continued to stroke her thigh and he seemed to be cajoling her. She shook her head. He persisted. She shook her head again, more weakly this time. It didn't look like he was pleading or begging: it seemed more like he was making suggestions and giving orders, all the while continuing to caress her thigh.

He stood up then, and I was a little shocked to see the front of his slacks tented out in front. Phil had a nice cock - that was part of why I married him. It was about 6 inches and thick. Right now it looked like it was trying to escape the front of his slacks.

He must have suggested to the girl to touch it. Again she shook her head, although there wasn't much defiance in it. Phil commanded and made a strong gesture this time. Hesitantly she reached out and touched his hard cock through his pants. She rubbed him for a few more moments, seeming to overcome her initial fear.

Shockingly, I realized my own desire: my pussy was becoming moist as I watched my husband dominate and seduce this young girl. Even though I knew it was wrong and I was still quite angry, I couldn't look away from the sexy scene playing out on my computer screen.

Now Phil had the girl standing again and was helping her remove her shirt. Her firm breasts appeared, still restrained by the bra. I could tell they were nice and round and looked to be about 34B. She crossed her arms to cover up, but Phil separated them and instead began to touch them. He squeezed first one, then the other. Soon he was kneading her firm titties and I could see that she was enjoying his ministrations.

Phil removed the girl's bra and her breasts spilled out. Her areola were perfectly proportioned, dark pink and topped by pointy hard nipples. Phil leaned in and took one deep into his mouth. I always enjoyed the way he did this to me, and the girl apparently felt the same.

I began to touch and tweak my own breasts as I watched my husband fondle and ravish the girl on the screen. Her earlier hesitation and fear had vanished - she now had her arms wrapped around his head as he sucked her titties. He even brought his lips to hers and kissed her, long and deep.

After the kiss broke, Phil knelt down and peeled off the girl's skirt. He reached up and began to rub her mound through her white cotton panties. She threw her head back and moaned as he caressed and massaged her pubic area. My own pussy, now dripping wet, was aching to be touched.

I slid a hand inside my pants and rubbed my wet cunt through my panties while I watched my husband do the same thing to the girl. I imagined she was me and that a dirty old perv was touching me (maybe for the first time). This nasty thought really got my motor running.

My husband pushed aside her panties and made contact with her bare pussy. I did the same. He encouraged her to sit on his lap. She sat down on his leg, her back to him. She was now facing the camera and I watched as Phil spread her legs and began to diddle her. I mimicked his movements on my own wet slit.

He held her lips apart and gently flicked her little clitty with his forefinger, which caused her to jump a bit. She relaxed and leaned back against him, spreading her legs even wider to grant him better access. He continued to manipulate her clit, while squeezing one of her tits with his free hand and licking and sucking on her neck. I began tweaking my own clit and massaging one of my heavy round tits with the other.

Soon he was finger-banging her with one hand while the other was vigorously diddling her, and it was obvious that she loved it. I jammed two fingers in and out of my own hungry cunt.

Suddenly my husband removed his fingers from her hot box and brought the sticky digits up to her mouth. She hesitated at first but he insisted, and soon she was sucking and licking her own cuntal juices from my husband's fingers. I brought my own fingers up to my mouth and licked them clean (I love the smell and taste of my own pussy juice too).

Now Phil stood up and forced her onto her knees. His hardon made an obscene bulge in the front of his pants. He commanded her to whip out his prick, which she did trepidatiously. I could see the expression of shock, awe and fear on her face as my husband's cock bobbed in front of her pretty teen face.

He bent down, took her hand and placed it on his throbbing member. He must have been explaining to her how to handle it. I suffered a momentary pang of jealousy as I remember Phil telling me that I gave the best handjobs and blowjobs he'd ever received.

I continued masturbating as I watched this young girl jerk his cock. He moved it towards her face.

I gasped and came as I saw her take the cock head between her lips. Phil slid it in slowly until he was about halfway in, then he withdrew it to the edge of the crown, then slid it back in. He grabbed the sides of her head and slowly began fucking her face. I had another orgasm when I noticed her playing with her pussy again (I do the same thing when I'm blowing him too).

After a few moments of her fumbling around, trying to blow him he pushed her face off his cock and ordered her to get on all fours on the bed. She did as she was told and climbed on the bed and assumed the position, ass high in the air and her face in the camera frame.

I watched her expression, lust, fear and excitement mingling on her pretty face. Phil climbed up behind her, and a moment later her face changed to a mask of pain. Oh my god; Phil just took this girl's virginity!

Phil pumped his cock in and out of her a few times, then she started to relax, and the pain disappeared from her face. At this point, Phil picked up the pace and began fucking her faster. I grabbed my biggest dildo that I keep in the nightstand beside my bed, put it in my mouth for a moment to lube it up, then jammed it up inside my own sloppy slit.

Phil withdrew his cock and they spun around, but she stayed on all fours. I could see her virginal blood running down her thighs as she changed positions, and I came again. Phil got behind her and started fucking her again, doggy style.

He punished her pussy for a few moments, then his body tensed up and he became very still. He was filling her up with his seed! He spasmed for a moment and humped his cock in and out, then became still again. I had another orgasm watching him pump his baby gravy into this girl's twat!

For a moment they lay there, then got dressed quietly and left the room. I skipped the video ahead a few hours - it was now night, and the room was empty. I skipped to the end but saw nothing else.

I was curious to see what was on the other videos on the hard drive, but didn't have the time, or the desire right now.

I got dressed and put everything back where I'd found it. When my husband arrived home with the kids, he told me about their day, showed me the pictures that they took with Santa and began talking about this helpful elf, a young lady who was helping Santa take pictures. Hmmmm...