The Secret Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shitting hell, I want that nice big cock in me again."

Jacob nodded as he stuck a third finger in and moved them all in unison in a circular motion. Kate got back up to all fours and started to move her body so she faced the wardrobe. Jacob moved out of her way but kept his fingers in her ass.

"Maybe it's time those fingers came out and that cock fills me up." Kate said as she looked back at him.

A smile came across Jacob's face as Kate wiggled her ass at him. He pulled his fingers out and moved over to be right behind her.

"Quick! Fuck me like a wanton slut!" Kate said as she prepared to be mounted.

Kate's eyes were fixed at the wardrobe as she knew Charlotte would be watching intently. She felt Jacob grab her hips as he lined his cock up with her hole. A moan came from her mouth as she felt his cock fill her.

"Jesus, you are so tight. " Jacob said as he started to thrust.

"Damn right, not everyone gets to fuck that hole. Now make it worth it."

Kate snaked her hand down her body to play with her clit. She knew she wouldn't come just from the ass fucking and she wanted him to feel like a king. Her finger moved along her clit in a circular motion as she felt Jacob take long thrusts into her ass. He must've been close from her pussy and mouth and wanted to pace himself.

"Oh yeah... faster..." Kate moaned.

She was mostly talking to herself but he wouldn't have noticed. He started to thrust harder, increasing the speed for her. He was looking ahead too with no idea his girlfriend was watching.

"Christ, so nice. So tight Kate."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!" she moaned louder, her pleasure senses being attacked by both her finger and his cock.

Kate broke eye contact with the wardrobe as Jacob pushed her head into the bed. He was being careful before as he didn't want to hurt her but didn't care anymore, he only had his pleasure in mind. Jacob held her head to the bed so he had a good angle, his other hand guiding for hips into the thrusts.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna fill that ass." he said loudly.

"Fill it! Cum in me!" Kate said slightly muffled.

Jacob let go of her head and placed it on her other hip. He thrusted harder now he had hold of both of her hips and could feel his balls start to tighten. He closed his eyes as the cum started to shoot out of his cock into her ass. Her pussy started to get wetter as Kate's fingers finished massaging her own pussy.

He pulled out and collapsed back onto the bed. His cock stood up semi-erect and Kate looked over his body, proud of herself.

"Thank you El Tigre!" she said as her finger traced up his chest. "You did wonderfully!"

A smile came across his face as he started to remove the mask. Kate knew this was a chance to annoy Charlotte but she didn't want to be caught naked.

"No. Keep it on." she whispered. "Let's keep the illusion. Get dressed and keep it on. It's a souvenir of the night you fucked me."

He was slightly confused by her comment but he nodded his head. Kate moved to the top of the bed and motioned for him to leave. He was a means to an end and didn't want him here any longer. The joy that Jacob felt had dissipated a little but he wanted to enjoy his night still.

Jacob got dressed quickly and left the room. He'd come here to have sex with someone and had achieved it. His buddies were across town so he decided to go meet them. He removed the mask and put it in his pocket, at least he had a souvenir.

Kate waited for a moment after the door closed before her eyes went out of the wardrobe. Kate got to her feet and walked to the bedroom door to lock it. She wasn't in a position to get caught by some drunk partygoer.

"Come out then Charlotte!"

The door opened and Charlotte McKinney gingerly walked out. Gone was the orange dress and any bra that had contained her large breasts. Her thong was still on but looked soaked with her own juices. Charlotte collapsed onto the bed next to Kate and looked at her.

"That was amazing!" she said.

Kate smiled as Charlotte moved to cuddle into her, she was worried that Charlotte would have caught on to who she was fucking when he got vocal but she was stuck in blissful ignorance..

"Glad you enjoyed it. Stick with me and you'll have great fun."

4 hours later

Charlotte almost floated into the apartment building, she had been on cloud nine for several hours. She thought it had been a ridiculous idea to sit in the wardrobe to watch but she loved watching Kate get a pounding. After cuddling for a little, Kate was starting to get a little amorous, placing some kisses on her neck and her hand brushing her breast. Charlotte wasn't ready for that so beat a hasty retreat.

Now she walked into Jacob's apartment ready to have a good seeing to. She knew he'd been out with the boys, a few drinks down and he would be a bit rough with her, probably throwing her around and attempted to get into her ass. She'd avoided it until now but seeing what Kate had done, she'd felt ready. Anything Kate could do, she could do. The sight that she saw entering the lounge stopped her dead in her tracks.

A tiger mask sat on the coffee table.

A tiger mask exactly like the one El Tigre wore as he fucked Kate Upton. Charlotte picked it up and smelt, an odour of sex ran through it.

"That mother fucker!" she screamed.

The End.

12